If you are a male over the age of 30 and haven't created a baby you are a failure

If you are a male over the age of 30 and haven't created a baby you are a failure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7VgLQR4U-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Success here!

incorrect!
children before 35 is degenerate because you're too stupid to raise them properly.

35 is a bit exaggerated. You wise up earlier as a man.

I have a few kids with a few different women. None of them have asked me for child support. I think I'm in the clear. I get the feeling some of the girls cannot even tell who the father is anyway, but I can tell by looking at the kid that it's mine.

I actually agree. Maybe I'm a late bloomer, but things started to really make sense around 35. All the life experience crystalized. 35 is a good time.

Yes, I'm a winner.

you should visit r9k, these guys there are 30 years and haven't held hands with a girl yet

hey i know that girl! she`s a mechanical engineer, we went to the same college

You sniff her ass?

>River got big, fast
So did my cock

My dad had me when he was 40, fuck off.

I knocked up a girl in college and her boyfriend at the time put his name on the birth certificate. Does that count?

>tfw 30
>tfw despise everything
>tfw live purely out of spite

The pic on the left looks odd. Is that a tranny?

Oh geeze user, I don't want to be considered a failure by some faggot on the internet.

Better go clubbing, fuck some cunt in the bathroom and sow my seed

I'm 22 and already have 5 kids. Get on my level.

No.

This is her.

She did her fair share of squats and deadlifts.

Praise Allah brother.

By that time your fertility starts to nosedive. For women it seriously makes probability of complications higher. Plus you don't want to still be looking after children past 55.
Every white Sup Forumsack should be having 3-5 children with the smartest white woman they can find before age 35.

Are you black?

Leaves me 3 months

White Man here, who will make a few white babies. Only 28 but my fiance is only 23.
So i will prolly be in my younger 30's be then, that still make me a bad guy?

One day you're going to be 400,000 in debt lmao

you cucked him as a true cuckoo but you are not raising that child so no, it doesn't count, it makes you a nigger
mirin those gains

43 and a failure here. Blonde/grey. Have no desire to introduce a child into this shit world.

Imo 28-34 is the perfect age, at least for a man.

Agreed, I'm shooting for a minimum of 10 white Aryan children, minimum 5 males.

If she's young, youre good to go. Start filling her up my boy.

My wife gave birth one year after our wedding, she was 30.

Doctors told her she's medically considered old by birth giving standards.

Allah is a fake god.

White man at 3 already, having fourth in 2 months. I turned 32 this month. I'm not a NEET and I don't need gibs.

I'll stop at 5 and get a big dog that scares shitskin mudslimes.

im a scientist with over 145 publications and an h-index of 75 at 30. let's see whose legacy lasts longer.

28 and Success

Depends on the field. Medicine/biotech will probably not be relevant for as long as a person's lifetime. Physics more likely.

By that time all this will have shifted to the right and no one will give two shits about their child support claims.

you have those fields inverted, but chemistry, and very relevant. the things i produce are already being industrialized

35? That's pretty late bro. 4 years of college, a couple in the work force, even factoring in not graduating on time or advanced degrees, you should have enough life experiences to by red pilled by your mid-20s.

That said, I've met combat military veterans who were sheltered as fuck. Seem relatively rare for young people to actually live ALONE, no roommates, no NEET.

Then contribute like >142236842 is doing. Whatever builds the hegemony of your people is the true goal. The true motivation to greatness in a godless world.

Made two with the blonde, green-eyed girl who redpilled me in my second year of college. Doesn't mean I'm not drowned in student loan debt despite a six figure income and, horror to some idiots out there, part Askenazi.

>Anarcho-Capitalist

LMFAO YEAH totally. Cunt.

Did she hit puberty during that time? Was she squatting her tits? Looks like she went up several cup sizes there.

>Swiss
>Chemistry
Has to be a Swiss German?

>already being industrialized
And that's great, but what's the likelihood there won't be a better process developed in a relatively short time? You said "whose legacy lasts longer." Well a human life span of 90 years is a pretty long lifespan for a scientific advance to not be improved upon.

nice

her name is abby pollock

if you arent raising that child you are a nigger

>but what's the likelihood there won't be a better process developed in a relatively short time
Near 0 since I'm the foremost expert in my given field and no one bothers competing with my group because it isn't worth the effort anymore. Monopolized talent by having better funding, our group is 35 post-docs and 20 phD students + support staff. No one can compete.

better doesn't mean much in industry. unless its so radically better or is better but uses the exact same technique and equipment. not a likely prospect.

And even if someone usurps me completely it doesn't change the fundamental fact that my work is the groundwork they built theirs upon. Einstein is still well remembered despite many of his early mathematical formulations for the photoelectron effect being improved about for analytical purposes over the decades. "Shoulders of giants" and all that

>tfw my gf is currently a STICC

how the fuck do I get her to THICC, bros?

I keep telling her to squat and eat more but she tells me I don't appreciate what I have but that's bullshit because I'm only giving her /fit/ advice that's legit for her. Bitch won't listen though.

All those hood rats with 5 kids by 20 are successful. Kys

leave her for a woman that's not a retard...any woman who tells me im "lucky" to have her is an instant trash bin

I am 29 and haven't yet either. Feel very sad about it actually.

you should. stop jerking it to anime

cool roastie containment thread

>Anarcho-Capitalist
Still reeling from that one. Like wow dude do you not know that a currency is necessary for regulating all commerce? roasties confirmed brain damaged

Nobody said the woman has to be 35 too you mong.

That's a good attitude that a lot of young people don't get. At about 30 a man should have developed enough that they're attractive to the 'biological clock' group and the onus is on that party to pursue.

I can't imagine being like these /fit/ guys still trying to get the best photo combo for tinder. That's for when you're still in college where everyone is more or less socially equal.

REAAAALLLLYYY starting to consider it the more she gives me attitude and pretends like she's hot shit when I pay for all the bills and the place she's squatting in (mine).

If she doesn't get an ass within the next 6 months I'm leaving her or becoming more detached until she leaves me instead.

I hate how bitches get so stupid with their pride and sense of self-worth. It's like how fucking delusional can they be? They need to go back to knowing their place and knowing they are submissive. Society got her all confused thinking she can be a man but it just makes her look retarded and unattractive.

from what you said i guarantee you she's cheating on you and you're being hard cucked. you need to move on.
>t. guy with an IQ >165
any woman who uses/used tinder is an instant trash-bin. i'll find out one way or another so they may as well be upfront with me about being a worthless whore

*brapps your path*

You can still find someone if u r ready to lower ur expectations a bit. Believe in yourself user

Nope Im 35 and never made a livable wage in my life. I realize the only way to get a white girl is selling drugs.

I'd like to have a family but with the way modern women are and the ones I've met I'd say it seems like there's only a 20% chance I'll find a suitable mate that won't just cheat and take half my shit. I'm about to turn 26 and just graduated uni in April since I'm off to a late start in life haven't even started a career yet so I don't see children being even a thought for at least another 4-5 years.

>people unironically think getting some body fat and doing some squats means you've gone through puberty

Yeah well go fuck yourself kid.

47 years of black pills and here we are.

AltRight has been a serious thing for what? 2 years? Big fucking deal.

My redpill on women wasn't because I couldn't get any, it was because I was getting people's wives coming onto me.

Totally disillusioned, and your wife isn't safe buddy.

No, she's not cheating on me. She really loves me and thinks I'm too good for her. She's actually always paranoid I'm cheating on her (which is kinda annoying to me). I'm cold to her most of the time but the only reason I keep her around is because she loves me so much.

> but she tells me I don't appreciate what I have
does not compute

Welcome to women bro. Where we're going, we won't need IQ.

A 75 index isn't even impressive

$500 says you couldn't do the first problem out of my grad E&M book

I might be a failure, but at least I'm a failure with tons of free time, lots of disposable income, quiet time to myself whenever I want it, and I'm advancing in my career faster than my peers who have kids because I get way more work done to then and take way fewer days off work.

Oh wait, I guess I'm not a failure.

>A 75 index isn't even impressive
A 75 index puts me in the top 2000 most cited scientists in the world lmao. stop talking about things you know nothing about

best part is you're not even on a clock

you'll be able to date some hot 20-something and knock her up

good on ya, bro

I'm on tenure track at a top 20 uni

Fuck off scrub

>selling drugs at that age
Unless your making 6 figures selling drugs at that age you will just look like a loser. Basically the equivalent of still riding BMX bikes past the age of 25.

If you are a male over the age of 30 and have bought into any jew control tactics (buy house, get married, have kids, work 40 years in wage slavery to pay for it all, don't complain goy) and not realised you are doing it you are a failure.

>She's actually always paranoid I'm cheating on her
That there sounds like projection.

>Doesn't know an H-index of 75 is top-tier
>Is on tenure track at a "Top 20 uni"
the laughs never end.

Also 75 doesn't put you at top 200

Talk to me when you're at 130 or so

Are you on tenure track at Yale

Fuck off kindly

>200
>Can't parse numbers
>On tenure track at a "top 20 uni"
the laughs, never end.

I shoot sperm as long as I live, the bitches need to get pregnant before 30, after that they become infertile hags.

Suck my hairy balls, OP.

Got two kids. One is legit autistic (cant even speak) and the other one is a little slow which makes other kids bully him.

I'm disappoint and full of regret

>she's actually always paranoid I'm cheating on her
Too Zozzle, she's probably up to no good bro. I've had 2 women that were always on my ass about talking to other women/ cheating and it turned out they were the ones up to shady shit. Women love to critisize and try to catch you doing the shit they do themselves to justify their bullshit.

Stay third tier toilet, my amigo

>Are you on tenure track at Yale
Right now, I could google the tenure track professors at yale, using your "E&M" quip rapidly discern your field and name you. But we both know you're full of shit. If you're going to LARP you need to stay vague, "Top 20 uni" was vague enough, but name dropping your uni makes it trivial to prove you full of shit. better luck next time my undergraduate in liberal arts LARPing friend

I've fed her that line before to get her to shut up about it for a few days.

Trust me, she loves me too much to cheat on me.

I would actually want her to cheat on me so I can use that as an excuse to dump her, but she's perfect in that regard so I don't get the opportunity.

She basically loves me a lot, but is a STICC and I want her to be THICC. That's my predicament.

>memeflag coward
>promoting breedcucking

yep, OP is a faggot

Hmm. I think the easiest, and more effcient way to make allot of offspring in a short amount of time is to donate sperm. Hmm.

Go ahead and try my Swiss Faggot

He obviously made a typo, taking an online test doesn't mean shit btw. If your IQ really is >160 then you obviously went to a prestigious Ivy, in which case post your degree, or you're smart enough to have skipped uni and have started your own business and are successful. [spoiler]Right user?[/spoiler]

I'm sure this would happen to me too if I ever did have children.

Btw, $1,000 says you couldn't do Problem 2 in Jackson

I've created 7 with 5 different women, each leeched on some beta orbiter instead of hitting me up with child support. I come by and see mommy often for their monthly fill-up (I'm now tied off) and hang out with my boys and girls, teaching them that liberalism is a mental disorder and anyone who tries to get them to act like a thug or whore should be pushed away.

My differential equations professor has 3 retarded kids, fugggg that must be hard m8. Having fucked up kids is a huge fear of mine desu

This is a fat roastie posting.

It's obvious you're lying, but since you've made it trivial to finger you, in the infatasmely small chance you arn't LARPing (and you are) go ahead and post any shred of proof. I'll wait with baited breath lol.
you know these kind of posts make it painfully obvious you're an undergrad that thinks he's aces because he can solve some model problem out of a text book. no experimentalists gives a shit about text book problems. 99.9% if your lab time is spent creating functional experiments, the remaining 0.01% is spent discussing the work with analytical chemists. you're a joke and this "Debate" is so embarrassing for you its making me feel embarrassed.

post proof or stop posting

>elbows too pointy
WOULD NOT BANG

Zyklon Ben Garrison releases new Youtube video youtube.com/watch?v=E7VgLQR4U-s a

You haven't posted shit so why should I?

It was obvious you're full of shit the second you said a 70 h index made you top 2000 - a blatant falsehood

That's why i'm scared of even trying to have kids.
Imagine, the first comes out retarded, you think to yourself, let's try again, nope, second one is also broken, shit, third time's the charm but no, a third fuck up.
I'd just fucking murder the kids to spare them a lifetime of suffering.