Greece has nothing to do with your fake Democracy western cucks

Obey now your kike Kings and stfu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/09/punching-greek-gym-trains-anti-fascist-action-170911085404277.html
unvis.it/aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/09/punching-greek-gym-trains-anti-fascist-action-170911085404277.html
twitter.com/yiannisbab/status/909330758761897985
youtube.com/watch?v=rKbEtL4e-f0
youtube.com/watch?v=zYTFY484GkM
youtu.be/iDmnC47Q4Wc
archive.is/ELFJq
youtu.be/o6xqSFQoqEk
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
youtube.com/watch?v=KmJQ9lmAnck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>greece
>2017
i'm sure it's called turkey now.

Awww western snowflake....
youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco

Turks sure wish it would be called Turkey.
Friendly reminder that we kicked them out.

Oh but you must be talking about Germany.

I don't see Golden Dawn being in power.
I see a dumb leftist cuckold government and a pro-EU cuckold opposition both controlled by Jews, and 10 million Greeks who don't even know what their constitutional rights are.
Fake democracy, you say? Why, look no further than Greece.
Our democracy isn't just fake but a mockery of it.

y'all got lazy.

get to work and rebuild. running around lighting shit on fire isn't going to fix your heroin problems.

know your worth greece you were kings

Are you member of Golden Dawn?

>Friendly reminder that we kicked them out.
they also kicked you out......
>I don't see Golden Dawn being in power.
Maybe they can push the other parties to adopt some of its positions? Also infiltration is possible.
>I see a dumb leftist cuckold government and a pro-EU cuckold opposition both controlled by Jews, and 10 million Greeks who don't even know what their constitutional rights are.
>Fake democracy, you say? Why, look no further than Greece.
>Our democracy isn't just fake but a mockery of it.
Is Democracy a opiate of the people?

>Be a supporter of GD
And not of our god and saviour K.PLEVRIS

1. Did descendants of greek colonists in asia minor convert to islam? Was there a trend of people being of greek descent staying orthodox while anatolians converted to islam? I saw a map which showed that the western coast of asia minor where most greeks settled(in turkey) were still greek speaking while the anatolians where turkish speaking and muslim.

any %?
any elections soon?
what does it change?

>Friendly reminder that we kicked them out.
you deported 95% of your the population?

HAIL THE GOLDEN DAWN!

>Be a nazi nordcuck that ruined Europe
>Be a Greek nationalist that will save Europe from the jews without giving """"them"""" any excuse to blame us
Choose one

preach

This
Also he has a legacy, his son looks like a Chad

who is these men? WHat do they stand for?

HE is not just a simple man HE speaks the truth HE is K.PLEVRIS. Some of his accomplishments:
>Openly says he is antisemitic
>Openly is against democracy
>Was a major member of the 1969 junta
>Published a book with title "Jews all the truth"( for which """they""" sued him and he won the case defending himself)
>He is an infamous troll that all other politicians are afraid of and deliberately avoid to appear with HIM in the same panel

In general HE is the perfect man nothing like the GD Nazicucks

True all though thanos is now part of New jewmocracy there is still hope

what poltical party is he in?

Questions for Greeks
1. Should Greece and "Macedonia" fix there relationship? Is maybe both greek macedonians and slavic macedonians descendant of ancient macedonians?
2. this¨
3. Should Greece be more decentralised?

Greeks are just balkan trash who sucked turkish dick for 400 years.
Without the help and support of Russia, Austria and England you would still suck turkish dick to this day.

Now shut the fuck up and stop larping as nordic people, you are as brown as the average arab.

Remind me Hans, how many t*rks you have in Goymany? 8 Gorillion???? AAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

1. It's completely indifferent to us, they are a meme country. Slavs have absolutely nothing to do with Alexander and Macedonians, they happened to be occupying a small part of northern Macedonia when the borders were re-drawn.

2. Yes, most of anatolia was already heavily mongrelised by us, and many simply did not left after the the ottoman rule. Remember that actual t*rks used to look like mongolians, less than 3% of their todays population have any resemblence to the actual t*rks

3. Wat? Decentralised governance? Become omnomnymous? Become leejun? Seriously, what do you mean decentralised?

LOL have you ever heard about klephts Turks never really controlled country side of Greece
1 no slav monkeydonia is a Yugoslav meme that Serbs created in order to keep the region without giving the Bulgarians any reason to attack
2 yes a lot of Greeks had to convert to Islam by force all though there are a lot of cryptochristians in those regions (Pontos, Asia minor) after the 1912 distraction of asia minor (thank the eternal Anglo/Francs/Soviets for that ) a lot of Greeks Stayed behind and could not reach Greece so they had to convert or die pic related
3 no we need a very centralised government not a democracy to make things right and keep them this way like 1967 or 1936 or the first government of Greece

Wasn't the Golden Dawn broken apart on (((tax fraud))) allegations?

The new jewmocracy of samaras tried to lock them in prison but they overcharged them with ridiculous charged so they were able defend themselves and to serve a few months and they are now free

Oh, good. But can they re-organize in any significant way? For ages they were breaking up illegal immigrants' stalls at the night markets, doing parades in the street.

Surely the migrant crisis would be fuel in their tank.

somewhat true , the aegean regions were always sucked in too much into the mediterenian culture , so they just adapted ''into'' islam. Hence we still are the most livable part of turkey

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/09/punching-greek-gym-trains-anti-fascist-action-170911085404277.html

What if we archive it
unvis.it/aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/09/punching-greek-gym-trains-anti-fascist-action-170911085404277.html

They are the 3rd biggest party in parliament and t have about 12-14% of the votes despite being misrepresented by polls. they could reorganise but they most likely won't their problem is that most of their members are brawlers and for that they were an outcast in the right wing now that they are the biggest right wing party they have grudges and don't invite others to join them which keeps them back if they would let their grudges and invited people like Plevris or the party Laos and some others they could be the first political power by far reaching 40% with ease . They all ready have the unofficial support of the church if they would open their gates they could have the official support of the church boosting their percentages at 50-60%

Non he was in Laos but now he doesn't even run for elections he has proposed a political union for the right wing parties but nothing has came of this yet mainly for the reason above

They aren't a big concern they have the unofficial support of the government since tsipras was (and still is unofficially) one of them but they are mostly stupid angry teenagers. The police could decimate their asses in a month but it is not allowed for politiacal reasons

i forgot, who was your prime-minister again?

>unofficial

Yes I mean even kouroublis could see the irony but in paper they haven't yet realised a support statement

>n-nazis watch out

Proud ρουλης

you're right
this is the real threat ;^)
twitter.com/yiannisbab/status/909330758761897985

Where is /hell/? Why did it die?

>1. It's completely indifferent to us, they are a meme country. Slavs have absolutely nothing to do with Alexander and Macedonians, they happened to be occupying a small part of northern Macedonia when the borders were re-drawn.
but are not slavomacedonians mixed? They dont look polish!
>3. Wat? Decentralised governance? Become omnomnymous? Become leejun? Seriously, what do you mean decentralised?
Swiss style democracy would have more resembleance to ancient greece

>2. Yes, most of anatolia was already heavily mongrelised by us, and many simply did not left after the the ottoman rule. Remember that actual t*rks used to look like mongolians, less than 3% of their todays population have any resemblence to the actual t*rks
the areas at the ionian coast and other areas colonised by greeks seem to have lasted longer as greek speaking, greek identifying people.

and the least fertile portion of turkey

Because of the bear fag that posted that stupid meme with a bear trying to make it a thing

No they aren't the reason they exist is that pasok and new jewmocracy let political youths to gain power in the universities and as a result leftist extremism had a place to grow its retarded army. Even the anarchist domestic terrorist are a 3 months operation for the counter terrorist police force.
4 steps to completely far rod of those retards.

1 stop the existence of political youths in universities

2 lock them up and keep them in prison (most of them are rich fuckboys of politicians that are released from prison the same day

3 keep a strong police force in "their" territories see exarchia

4 make it illegal to protest without attorney premition so that every time they protest police could just arrest them

Do you know what antifaggots and commies have to face in Greece?GD and other nationalists in Greece aren't just alt right cucks larping a the pc.Nazis in Greece are hardcore hooligan tier and you don't wanna fuck with them

videos related.Some GD lads lads among with some soccer hooligans are counter protesting and going to smasm the anarchist who appeared in their area

youtube.com/watch?v=rKbEtL4e-f0

youtube.com/watch?v=zYTFY484GkM

You colonized Venice? Didn't know about that.

Not Venice Crimea

Oh I knew that

>greek nationalists 8%
>greek communists syriza+kke+anticapitalists+anarchists 40%

reminder that greece is run by actual communists at the moment

>This

Some of the parliament members used to go and have organised fights with Albanians, muslims and gypsies literally the people that control the mafia in the streets

lol

anarchists literally execute golden dawn members on streets

watch morons

youtu.be/iDmnC47Q4Wc

After a GD member stabbed a commie-anarchist in broad day light to death

Let's archive that
archive.is/ELFJq

gd stabbed one rapper to death by a knife.

anarchists killed two gd members by gun.

since then gd killed nobody for revenge.

so, which side is really badass now?

>Implying it wasn't the goverment that carried out the execution
Our anarchist are mostly rich upper class students, they are getting beaten up regularly

anarchists were attacking far right and government buildings even before syriza government.

are these government agents too?

youtu.be/o6xqSFQoqEk

>b-buildings and cars watch out

They are turkish police and grey wolves idiot

Yes and the guy that killed that idiot rapper was a member off kke for 20 years but what's your point? anarchocommunists do what ever they want with the blessing of the government since 1975 the fact that GD exists and you can't touch them when they are protesting just proves that they are just extremely more dangerous than any of your thousand sub cults. the government literally sent GD in jail for shit they didn't do in order to dissolve them and they failed

>opiate of the people

absolutely

>turkish police in United Nations border zone in cyprus.

kek

no, they are just literal roaches beating greek nationalists with sticks.

stop being weak faggots and join orthodox nationalist movement. you can't be nazis or european nationalists.

Surely GD will achieve the 4th Reich, any day now

This man gets it

They weren't some organized nationalist group, just everyday cypriots protesting
>stop being weak faggots and join orthodox nationalist movement. you can't be nazis or european nationalists
I agree with you in that

GD will achieve jackshit, idiots
Same like the rest of the fascist/right wing parties in Europe
You know why ? Because they behave like a bunch of bouncers, that's why
We need aesthetics, men in suits with mustaches, noble and elegant appereance but still hard to the core and uncucked
Europes right scene needs some Mosley's and less degenerates like in GD or Nordfront

Once again it takes an government backed movement to even stand a chance against unorganized Greek nationalists. Imagine what we could do if we could organise under a strong government. Oh wait you don't have to imagine

Exactly Plevris is the only way

Greekly reminder that Greeks are actually turks.

They look nothing like ancient greeks, they look nothing like actual humans.

Also

And some more

This
He is a part from the old iron
Back in the 60's there was no cultural degeneration, he knows how to behave

Stop trolling Fulgrim
This seems to be a serious thread

Good jod kid

It's a same his son went to the new jewmocracy with ad*nis and the others

>but muh 400 of turkocracy made you turks

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

stale meme nordcucks

Shame *

It truly is
But it's not only his fault, the fault is that the country, or should we better say continent,sadly lacks serious fascistic movements to identify with
That's why all the redpilled politicans cuck out

What do you thing of identiterians?

I mean they seem promising but they also appear like actuall right wing hipsters

Why are most greeks so fucking brown then?

(((Democracy)))

1st they aren't
2nd those how are are either Turks or idiots that don't use sun protection during the summer and after 5 months of nearly everyday sunlight exposure they look brownish

This post makes no sence. Isn't the politicians responsibility to make the party - movement for the people to join? Or was i supposed to first start a nationalistic movement and then call Plevris and say
>please mr Plevris don't cuck out, i have made you a cool party to lead

Because unlike your swamps and shitty weather, we actually have sun and beaches. But you wouldn't know what happens when you stay in the sun every day for 3 months straight. You tan.

Meh, they seem to care for our problems this is true
But yeah somehow they look pretty unprofessional and childish, this may appear due to the fact that they are still pretty young as organization
We will have to wait and see what the future will bring to us, one man can hope that the Identiarian movement will become more popular and mature

Don't get me wrong, it is his fault to the largest degree
But still, you have to agree that lost potential can be associate with hopeless situations in politics and parties like GD take most of the authenticity and constituents
I hope I could manifest my thoughts

HE left Laos because it was not a good party they were cuck by new jewmocracy by the promise of power and that's why everyone else eventually left Plevris was just to smart and left before everyone else

youtube.com/watch?v=KmJQ9lmAnck
Good luck lads

>greece
>real country

Pick one larper

I had no idea your country even existed until I was 19, you're in no position to criticize

Well your country seems to avoid countries where they threw napalm on citizens.
Hint: Macedonians in the Aegean.

Don't care, we also don't feel the slightest bit of guilt about the empire

Sure, sure you are not sorry. Tell those lies to the pakis and the naggers in your neighborhood.

You shouldn't a nation must do what it takes to become the strongest nation and if it is the strongest it must do what ever it takes to remain in the top
And this comes from a country that the eternal Anglo completely fucked over

My town is 98% white, I live in a former industrial estate in the north-west
Exactly. Either you dominate other nations from a position of strength, or you're forced under the influence of other nations or empires like the US and the EU.

>he thinks golden dawn is a party which will advance greece

the fuck is wrong with you?
post again when macedonia, alexander, philippos and such have any meaning in your language

That's from Metaxas' photographer's book, Elli. Pretty great photographs.

there is something so hot in seeing women dressed like that

Post when you will not be ashamed of your country and will start posting with your real flag and not with a meme one.

diaspora