How come most white conservatives I've met are brainlets?

How come most white conservatives I've met are brainlets?

All of the wealthy, educated whites seem to lean left.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/study-links-low-intelligence-with-right-wing-beliefs/article543361/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a legit point. The wealthiest sates in the US lean left too. Ironic since conservatives claim to understand capitalism and free markets more than lefties yet they can't produce as much wealth as lefties.

Conservatism in the US needs an overhaul. There's no reason for conservatives states to be so anti-tech and innovation.

define educated.
'cause if you mean "went to school" i've got a bridge i'd like to sell you.

Your problem is that you think one kind of knowledge (objective) is more valuable than another kind (subjective). If you just realize that objective is just as subjective as subjective, right-leaning whites suddenly appear just as intelligent as left-leaning whites.

Just don't try actually do anything with that subjective knowledge, like build a machine or compute a number. Obviously that will fail.

>wealthiest sates in the US lean left too
incorrect!
>pic related

>irish
get carbombed please

Wealthiest per capita that is.

>get carbombed please
I literally don't know when a car bomb last went off in this country. over 10 years ago?

Brainlets: Right wing
"Intellectuals": Left wing
Intellectuals: Right wing

He's a perfect example. This person subjectively believes this to be true, so it must be true. Therefore, they are just as smart as someone who cites actual objective statistics and numbers.

Spousing a bunch of bullshit does however not make you smart, my dude.

To the person spouting, it does. That's what you're missing here.

Rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

Educated city people all voted Hillary

The education system at all levels is dominated by Marxists.

Sage, you border-line-retard, IQ-93 piece of leftist shit.

The left has like 1 intellectual and that's noam Chomsky, and when it comes to military history he is always dead wrong.

Educated city people lost to retards. Think about that for a moment.

>My window on the world is Tom Clancy films from the 90s

Wew

Factually not true just like everything the left says.

Uneducated urban blacks and hispanics all voted Hillary

Educated suburbanites and rural folk voter for Trump

We had 3 million more votes

Rural retards abused the electoral college to cheat against the deserving candidate

The actual wealthy do lean left to protect their positions. The upper middle class to the middle-class lean right because they want to improve their lot in life. The poor lean left because they want the upper classes to give them shit.
Protip: Poor people have no clue who is really rich. They think a white dude that make 85k a year and drives a 2-year-old leased BMW is rich. Meanwhile, the actual elite tax his ass to pay for the poor dude's food stamps.

Conservatism is an inherent trait of a low IQ mind

Intellegent minds adapt to and embrace change and progress

Rural retards try and conserve the past because they can't handle things changing with their simple minds

We've covered this. Highly specialized professions demand in-group modes of socialization and a high degree of dependency on others to achieve success.

This leads to collectivist though, hence leftism.

Wealthy lefties mistakenly believe that they are "elites' and that the feral savages they hire as mercenaries won't turn on them at the first opportunity. This is the same mistake the French made 300 years ago in Quebec. Look how that turned out.

I live and work by MIT. All of my male colleagues voted Trump. All of my male friends are conservative. What's your point? A majority of Democrats means nothing more than somewhere above 50%. Did they teach you that at potato school?

Think about it. If that strategy worked we would all be using French now. This board would be in French. That strategy is a loser. Watch Yuri Bezmenov. Even he figured out that strategy was a loser.

That's false and stupid.
You're basically saying that you're fine with urbanized getto blacks and fanatical muslims becoming your neighbors. BTW, KYS bong

>wealthiest per capita
And the most expensive to live in. A house that costs 200,000 in Alabama costs 2,000,000 in California.
Also
>
>anecdotal evidence: the post

Im in drug development/production and Im mildly conservative since I understand that there is a thing as too much social "progress"

>And the most expensive to live in
No fucking shit. Because people have more money, and there's more demand for comparable property.

The house is that much cheaper in Alabama because people have that much less money to spend on a house.

Uh more like they enter their professions as liberals already. Most people turn conservative as they grow older, after figuring out how they're paying taxes for gibz, while the so-called liberal elites dodge tax

britbong you are not we. you already have extremist mayor maybe you can make him your pm

conservative rule the nation

right wing are cave men
they love authority because they love to be ruled
they love tradition because progress is too difficult for them to understand
they hate welfare because they dont want others having the opportunity to make something out of themselves, therefore becoming superior to their dumb red neck asses

>how come
kill yourself

>suddenly a violent extreme right wing fascist regime rises to power and amazingly all the wealthy and intelligentsia are suddenly now extremely right wing.

I wonder why they are left wing now hmmm?

How come all left leaning liberals are effeminate cucks?

>Muh conservatives are brainlets

You are retarded

That's just a map of where the white people are.

As a white conservative working towards a degree in nuclear engineering I can tell you that colleges are extremely liberal hell holes, weak minded and easily influenced young adults give into the marxist anti-religious progressive bullshit fairly easy.

Thats why you tend to see "less educated" white conservatives versus "educated" liberals
I would argue you could just as easily influence them to be convservative and they would buy into it because they dont know any better

keked audibly

MSME here, completely agree.

Its not so bad anymore since im taking core classes related to my degree, but it was really bad in the beginning, there were so many times i wanted to reveal my power level in classes like philo and religion but i had to keep it under the wraps
Similar experience?

You city boys need to try harder.
>Trump supporters have higher incomes then Hillary and Sander supporters

The wealthy left lol? If this was true, you people wouldn't advocate to steal other people's hard earned money by forced wealth redistribution.

Anecdotal proofs isn't legit proofs now fook off.

That is basically what I'm going through now. As a Mechanical Engineering major, it is nearly unbearable to hear this filth spewed from every mouth.

Look at those smart larping faggots hitting people while they are easily identifiable.

I cheesed once in philo class
>teacher talking about how noone willingly does wrong
>asks us do we think slavery was evil
>everyone including me raises hands
>do we think the native american genocide was evil
>i also raise my hand for this (both times because i didnt want to be singled out)
>do we think hitler was evil
>keep my hand down, everyone else raises theirs
Noone said anything to me, not the teacher not any other students, didnt seem liked anyone cared even after class but in that moment i was thinking, "What have i done..."

>All of the wealthy, educated whites seem to lean left.

That's not true, all the wealthy educated whites are liberal. Only rural and suburban retards are left.

D. I. N. O.

One of my teachers did something similar
>Trying to convey the idea that there is an absolute truth
>I'm the only one not buying his shit
>Debate it with him for the rest of the class
>Rest of the semester I'd bring it up every so often just to waste class time
>Spank his ass in it every time
This wasn't even an idiotic liberal arts class, it was history

Statistics show that most educated, wealthy men are conservative. If you didn't come from a long line of poor retards, you'd have conservative men in your family. I'm not sorry that you're poor, you deserve poverty, retard. Kill yourself so we have to pay less welfare for you.

My philo teacher wouldve hated your history teacher
I credit him with at least expressing that he recognizes that people do what they feel is best at the time, and how we interpret that later is totally dependant on our own bias, and we might not understand their original intent at all. Which may sound a lot like "hitler did nothing wrong" until he talks about the holocaust and how "we can all obviously agree that was an evil"

1. Texas is ~4 years away from being a swing state
2. Texas economy has fallen in recent years by the hands of conservative Governors and policies

>turning liberal
>economy starting to fail
Looks like you solved the mystery user

>implying the effect is the cause

Texans are tired of being governed by right wing tards.

btfo

>Texans are tired of being governed by right wing tards.

You mean Californian expats who fled the state they ruined?

>turning liberal
>the changing texas population is tired of being ruled by conservatives
Hes digging deeper boys

Annnd Texas is goin more and more left every year

>"I'll pivot to literally any topic to get out of admitting that conservatives have failed Texas, economically"

>St Lewis
>Chicago
>Baltimore
>Flint
>Detroit
>Philidelphia
>Newark
>REEEEEE ITS REPUBLICUNTS FAULTS

Wealthy, educated, conservative whites are usually smart enough to conceal their political leanings so as to not lose social status among their peers.

Because they are americans.
Your leftists are retarded too, don't worry.

Most people in general are brainlets. Most smart people are conservatives.

But Trump isn't a real conservative

t. Ben Shapiro

>Implying the effect doesnt have a cause

Ftfy brainlet

>Most smart people are conservatives.
Umm no sweetie
beta.theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/study-links-low-intelligence-with-right-wing-beliefs/article543361/