Should some asians be considered white? Some are pale and thats pretty much the definition of white

Should some asians be considered white? Some are pale and thats pretty much the definition of white

No.

white means European faggot

>being pale is the definition of white
American education lmao

Also, they're better than whites. The best whites are honorary Asians

asians could go to white areas during the apartheid.

She still have epitantic fold. So no

So albino niggers are white?

>Some are pale and thats pretty much the definition of white
This is why people laugh at america.
I really need to start screenshotting these posts

t. snow chink

Natives are whiter than they are

there are literal northern chinks, gooks and japs with white skin

OP's not saying they're the same race as us, just that they aren't shitskins

That has never been the point, ping pong.

Yes.
(You know that Afghans are Asians, right?)

No

op never mentioned race, just skin colour

Honorary white maybe. I rather have a world that's split between whites and Asians and what we have today with 2 billion niggers, billion pajeets, and billion huehues.

Japs, Koreans, and some Chinese (Cantonese mainly) are alright.

Honestly I've been pretty non-racist my whole life so I would never have thought such a thing, but my opinions on fundamental differences in genetic fitness between biological races are starting to shift hard right

>Should some turds be considered chocolate bars?
No faggot.

They have white skin but are they white? Absolutely not.

the guy on the left is an Arab rape baby and the guy on the right is an Anglo rape baby

No soul. Not white. Go back to hive queen and rice paddy asian buggy

>they aren't shitskins
no one call is calling them shitskins

The guy on the left is a med and the guy on the right is a pure nuritstani.

>Pale skin
>Brown nipples
>White
No.

learn your history about the Umayyad Caliphate and the British Empire

Oops

Id say so. At least they fit better into white than any other category and are closer than any other group.

Why do westerners call Japanese "Yellow"?

Europeans and Orientals are very closely related, according to our genetic distance.
You can't deny that many Orientals, especially Japanese, are very attractive to whites. And the offspring of such unions are not nearly as unattractive at a union of black & Oriental.
We are not the same subspecies, however. And I have always been of the belief that we need to preserve our various subspecies, not muddle them up with each other's genes. And in many cases, genetic variances can result in ill-fitting bone structures & other physical problems.

So I'd say, while the two races seem to get along relatively well, they really shouldn't mix their genes.

ganguro was a mistake

WRONG

ganguro makes my dick harder than adamantium, faggot

>>Pale skin
>>Brown nipples
Actually, her nips are probably the color of her lips.

asian gf

Black and Oriental? I'd like to see that.

Why not both?

I think it has to do with the original mix-up westerners had with northern Oriental and southern.
Chinese seem to fit the "yellow" definition, but Japanese have a color spectrum similar to Europeans, with some of them as white as northern Euros & some almost Mediterranean-like.
Most of the Vietnamese & Koreans I've met have been light brown, but I've met Japanese with skin as light as my own (Northern Euro).
I think the "oriental" tag is descriptive of the entire subspecies, and is based more on eye shape & the standard hair type & color (which is very attractive, by the way).
The White subspecies also runs a color gamut, but also carries a multitude of hair colors & types, as well as eye colors, but the eye shape & overall bone structure falls within a specific window, as well as density of body-hair.

>Black and Oriental? I'd like to see that.
No, you wouldn't.

I don't really buy the nips and lips thing, but that girl is using lip stick makeup so be hard to tell. I'll have to look up some JAVs to further this research.

>tfw I don't have a japanese gf yet
wtf guys

If Jews aren't considered white then your chinks aren't white either. Rice Eater.

I have pink nipples

t. João Yamamoto

Not missing nothing of value.

Kek

>should some Asians be considered honorary white

I can only think of one person worthy of the title.

Forgive me, senpai.

>that poster
A mycologist?

*anything
Apparently those were created because of frequent sexual assaults by horny neckbeard japs

>specializes in the study of fun guys

Asians and Europeans are close, but what you're seeing is parallel evolution.

>Should some asians be considered white

good lord why are you kikes so fucking retarded lmao holy shit

death to all Jews, niggers, spics, chinks, mudshits

>Should non whites be considered white
Retard

user THAT'S NOT A REAL ASIAN IT'S A 3D MODEL
THEY'RE TRYING TO INFILTRATE SOCIETY

Daughters = dad's x and mom's x
Sons = dads y moms x

White dad Asian mom has a daughter = white x yellow x

Hafu women can have children with a white man and have white children??

White dad Asian mom has a son, that son in theory could have white children with a white woman.

*ducks*

You really need to go read on genetics man, x/y chromosomes do not solely contribute to the abundance of melanocytes

>tfw enduring 8 month of learning moon runes just to have a chance to escape from the commin civil war

No.
Agreed. They could be considered African, though.

Agreed. It's why I ducked.

white race = white skin pink undertone

east asians can trick people by skipping the sun, but ALL of them can tan easily and turn brownish.

Did I get baited?
Wew

Honestly if Afghanistan wasn't a complete shithole and ran by Islam. It'd be a fucking D E C E N T place

I was just doing my own punette square, but I didn't do well in biology class.

fpwp

Show us

pls gib aznqt3.14 waifu

How is South NorK nowadays with Kimmy dangling his dick on the nuclear codes

>just that they aren't shitskins

No, they are pissskins.

t. triggered hw*Te roastie

anglos aren't white

She isn't a real human being

Women aren't humans, how can they be white ?

No. They are patently Asian. When not bleaching their skin and using make up they aren't that pale. They have almond eyes. They all have the same eye and hair colour. They can be considered honourable if you want but they are clearly not Caucasian.