Remember, don't play dress up with other people's culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uk__h4oMmB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This makes me want to do that.

remember internet is white culture. so OP should stop using it

Dress up As Ol Hickory

don't dress up as a zombie because it's cultural appropriation of the dead, or as a vampire because it's appropriating the culture of you-know-who

>dressing up for halloween
you must be at least 18 to post here, kid.

hey we should pair up and make a two-man sopa de macacao costume

I assume you know which part you will be playing

now what?

Why do they get so offended?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uk__h4oMmB4

sopa de macaco is actualy a indian thing
we totaly stole that

>No fun allowed

Don't allow minorities to dress up as anything considered White Culture then.

Americans should stop appropriating Santa Claus.
And do it in the legit European way.

>non-Celts celebrating Hallowe'en

Just scream that having niggers participating in Halloween is cultural appropriation.

I'm dressing as a Muslim and if anybody says anything I'm gonna sue them for islamophobia

A lawn-size trashbag and a few holes. A burka is the perfect last-minute costume!

Fuck you. If I want dress up as an indian chieftain then I do that

That's entirely the point of 'dress up' and I will definitely go as a savage native-American chief this year complete with a bloody hatchet and scalps. Thanks for the reminder.

I've already planned this for this year. Cherokee warrior though. I can get away with it, my greatx4 grandmother was. Which means, by their law, I am part of her hereditary line, thus am allowed to do so. So if SJWs want to call me out, fuck them, it's not cultural appropriation, it's cultural appreciation.

I'll simply go as a "white man appropriating Native culture" and dress up like a feather Indian.

solved.

I am 1/16th Native American and on behalf of my people I say you can dress as an Indian.

How about you worry about the costumes that are perpetuating the degenerate whores that use Halloween to parade around half naked and sloppy drunk instead of bitching if a little kid wears a headdress or a indian costume

I really enjoyed that tune.

Well I have to dress up as an Indian, if I put on my spic costume ICE will pick me up.

I'm 1/8th French, does that mean I can dress up as Osama bin Laden?

Much honor to you, Shitposts-With-Burgers. We thank your people.

Then don't pretend like you don't believe in private property yet want private property so you can make money off the white man.

Because women rank high enough on the stack that only Muslims can say bad things about them

What if you go as an Indian zombie who died from a smallpox blanket? Would that be offensive?

Wish I could send you a cold Coors Lite. Be well and may the wind always be at your back.
FN underrated

Can we get confirmation from Chief-Fucking-Leaf for our friends north of the border?

We should organize a Boston Tea Party Pt. 2 for this Halloween against the SJW's. Millions across the country dressing up like Indians to offend snowflakes.

Friendly reminder if you aren't a white Christian don't celebrate Halloween, you'll be appropriating their culture.

Reminder: If you arent european or asian descent then you have no right to wear pants.

Just be a cowboy and carry around a bloody stuffed buffalo.

>He said while posting on a bbs based off a japanese site
Really activates the almonds

fuck off retard