Why the fuck does Sup Forums support deporting Dreamers? Many have jobs and are college educated

Why the fuck does Sup Forums support deporting Dreamers? Many have jobs and are college educated.

They were brought here by their parents at no fault of their own.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigrants-responsible-for-almost-three-fourths-of-federal-drug-possession-sentences-in-2014/article/2567814
foxnews.com/us/2010/07/02/immigration-costs-fair-amnesty-educations-costs-reform.html
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities
lifezette.com/polizette/fmr-uscis-investigator-theres-huge-amount-fraud-daca-program/
thehill
archive.is/LTm4X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a nightmare

> freshman
> In scrubs
Hmm rly made me think

Then their home countries will benefit from having them back and they can help make the world a better place by taking their skills and improving those countries.

If these "people" are all going to be doctors and specialized professionals why can't they do that back home?

>they just want a better life!
Who the fuck doesn't? Why is this a Mexican-only get out of jail free card? I mean, if I were to start counterfeiting money and selling heroin, I'd be doing it for a better life so I shouldn't be prosecuted.

Mexico doesn't have doctors?

they aren't american. and no, magic dirt doesn't make you american. end of story.

nice post sweetie

Why do they hate their home country so much? They bitch about America but still want to stay here? Maybe it is the freebies they get.

This

Also my dream is to be a fucking millionaire. I'm currently budging off my government with no education.

Would rather have an actual neurosurgeon, not someone who really really really wished like super hard to be one.

He can continue his education in his home country and make it great again. No need to stay here in the US.

Go to school in El Salvador, who is paying for your education here? Me. so fuck off, I rather pay for my daughters education.

I don't support deporting dreamers. I support examining them to see if they need to be deported though. Same for their parents. If you poor your heart and sole into making a life over here, are humbly successful, and are a decent part of society, by all means stay and pursue legal status. If you are get (multiple) DUIs and living off the system, but want to do better... you need to go back.

Store is closed... when our next shipment of dreams arrive from China... they can fill out the USA paperwork and acquire dreams the legal way.

>not dressing for your future profession in english math and gender studies classes
probably spent 50 bucks to buy that for this photo or borrowed it from a friend.

Why doesn't he make El Salvador great again?

>Dreamers
>Dreamer
>Dreams
>Dream
>Drea
>Dre
>Dr-illegals

>how do we fix shit countries?
>"lets train their people in our countries becuase going to their countries is colonialism(apparently when races/cultures meet en masse its always a clash)"
>we've trained them, now they don't want to leave

Thanks to the anchor babies actions during the election, most of the nation hates them. I guess they shouldn't have been walking around saying "Make america mexico again", and "Deport this".

They are reaping what they sowed. America now hates them as much as niggers.

What possible, non-racist motivation could you have for wanting this?

because Mexico needs them more. why do you want to deprive mexico of its best and brightest??

Scrubs borrowed for photo. Take off the shirt. "18th" tattoo 24 inches high on chest and abdomen. See ya'.

Do we have citizens unemployed and on government assistance?
>we do
Then we don't have a job surplus, so we don't need anyone that's not a tourist here. The illegals, no matter their age, are taking from our community and not adding anything. Being cheap labor is not a positive; they're undercutting American businesses that follow the rules.

>Fuck Off
>We're Full

i support deporting anyone in this country illegally

How terrible! How will the Earth function without 800k illegals in the US.

>Mr. Lopez can bring his skills to El Salvador and help the poor POC there.
Isn't that what the left wants? After all, if we are the same because race doesn't actually exist and there is no evil in other more diverse cultures, I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to live there in El Salvador.

Okay, then lets punish the parents for bringing their children by seizing all of their assets. Or should we jail the parents instead of deporting them.

because they are wetbacks.

I worry deeply when students are put into unsupervised roles when they have only started their training.

Fresh outta hecks, especially after that Pelosi thing and that faggot on Tucker a couple of nights ago.

1 out of 800000 are not good odds.

The problem is not that if or he can not stay in the U.S.

It is how we can get El Taco's to wanna DO FUCKING SOMETHING with THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY.

He should help H I S people, on H I S soil.

>You can't become a neuro-whatever in Mehikko, blablabla

Then solve the problem. Maybe Y O U won't be one, but you can try to change the system so that S O M E D A Y, a beaner can become a brain-rattler, or whatever.

I like that old quote, it goes something like "good men plant trees even though they will never enjoy it's shade".

It's all fucking about ME ME ME ME ME. Fuck you. If you have a shitty place, try to make it better for future generations, don't run like a fucking RAT, because "muh comfyness".

This is why Sweden WAS a place to look up to, back in the day. My ancestors knew very well that the shit they put up with, was for FUTURE GENERATIONS to UPHOLD, TREASURE, and DEVELOP.

Fucking instead, we have run the system to the fucking ground, BLAMING our ancestors some fucking how, and giving it all away.

>magic dirt
I love using this term.
Mexico sucks because it's full of Mexicans
Guatemala sucks because it's full of Guatemalans
In a few cases, i.e. communism, it can be societies fault (see North Korea vs South Korea), but in the case of mexicans and central Americans, their countries suck because of the people.
The United States doesn't have magic dirt where people walking on it magically become western, intelligent, hard working, or law abiding. If we took every citizen from el sal and dropped them into, say, Topeka Kansas, do they start looking and acting like people from Kansas? no. What happens is Topeka ends up like ElSalvador, gangs rapes murders and all, and all the white people leave, which means the little brown saints fleeing opression for a better life (according to (((progressives))) destroys the city.

Good counter arguments on illegal immigration -

>They make up over a third of our prisoners, costing $30,000 each on an annual basis
>Illegals commit 3/4ths of drug related crime
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigrants-responsible-for-almost-three-fourths-of-federal-drug-possession-sentences-in-2014/article/2567814

>Illegals cost a net drain of $113 billion annually, or around $1,100 for each American household
foxnews.com/us/2010/07/02/immigration-costs-fair-amnesty-educations-costs-reform.html

>Illegals immigrants, making up 3% of the US Population, commited between 22-37% of the murders in the united states according to 2 studies performed by the General Accounting Office:
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities

>Matt O'Brien, former head of DACA in the USCIS under Obama, estimates that half of those granted asylum under the Dream Act have committed fraud or otherwise lied for their eligibility
lifezette.com/polizette/fmr-uscis-investigator-theres-huge-amount-fraud-daca-program/

Archived it for you
>thehill com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities
archive.is/LTm4X

"accused" - as good as as nothing

"convicted" of crimes - like what? littering or speeding? so was bill gates and pretty much anyone you know in america

there was a study that said 41% of americans under the age of 23 have been arrested at least once

you murifags get put on sex offenders register for taking a leak outside

yea the vast majority do not and end up being a drain on everythimg

thanks fjordbro

So their free education, health care, SNAP, housing, and food, of which their parents never paid taxes, were not a massive drain on the us coffers?
>inb4 muh they pay taxes too
If they pay taxes they had to steal a social security numbers, making them identify thieves, throw them out even faster. And even if they did pay taxes, what were they making, $20 a day? they weren't paying much and probably got a fat return for having 4 kids and low income

Brain drain. The current legal US immigration policy (and that of many other developed countries) is to suck up all the high skilled H1B visa type candidates from around the world. Places like India, Colombia, southern europe, etc. have a critical problem of there best and brightest constantly leaving their country for better prospects elsewhere.
This is a crippling issue for those countries losing there young professionals, how is the Colombian medical system supposed to survive and improve if all of it's brightest doctors keep leaving the country? There's also the economic issue, as these high middle class jobs serve the backbone of a country's tax base, losing them and their future taxes entirely is a huge financial blow

We have no shortage of legal citizens with jobs or a college education. What is the *benefit* of keeping illegal aliens here to compete with legal citizens?

Surely El Salvador needs neurosurgeons too?

>why does Sup Forums support the removal of trespassers?
>maybe if I post a picture of a bean in scrubs they'll forget about the millions of welfare monkeys and become good goyim.

I fail to understand how anybody who looks at DACA can't see how abusable it is. All beans have to do to render themselves undeportable is run across with a kid or shit one out as soon as they get in the country. They may as well have illegalized deportation.

It's almost like (((somebody))) wants it nice and easy to fill the country with new democrat voters or something

Dearest O.P.,
Look up the word "illegal."
Print out the page.
Roll it up.
Shove it up your ass.
You faggot.

Because FUCK the "dreamers"!! They can go dream back where they came from of trying to get here legally! Why the fuck should Americans pay for the marxist "education" of foreigners and illegals! no way! We should providing such freebies to citizens if anyone not foreigners fucking up our country!
DEPORT EM' ALL - BUILD THE WALL!!!!

They still committed the crime of illegally entering the US. Americans didn't commit that crime. We may commit the same crimes as them, but we still get the same punishment.

misread what you said. use my arguments as reinforcements for your own, user.

Keep it up nordbro, we need more people like you.

Let him make El Salvador great.

I support deporting Dreamers that haven't earned a STEM degree while they've been here, or begun a family with a natural born citizen while they've been here. I don't mind making an exception for these people.

But the others have to go back.

>t. son of a legal immigrant

You, your mom and your dad go to Disney.

They sneak you in.

You get off your first ride, and Disney security is there to kick you out.

Is it Disney's fault?

Disney is raycis! why ain't they be throne out whypipo?!

What possible, non-racist motivation could you have for wanting to brain drain the third world which so desperately needs these people to develop?

"Dreamers" is such a creepy fucking term. Very 1984esque.

>many have jobs and are college educated
So many have jobs and spots at a university that actual american citizens could have?

>smart enough to get a college degree
>stupid enough to not get a green card
fake and gay
college in most countries is elementary school in U.S.A.

why doesn't he still be a neurosurgeon in his own country?

What is affirmative action.