This is your ONLY duty in life

This is your ONLY duty in life.
Make one of these and raise them well.
That's it.
Stop making excuses and get your shit together.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse#Global
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is too late to be honest.
The masses in the West (composed of white people) don't care about it anymore, demographics are on our side mate.
Especially when Islamic culture allows you to have multiple wives

incorrect!
my duty is to raise humanity up from the pit it shoved itself into.

you shall see in 2020 when i become president.

Alexander the Great was an homosexual
Look at what happened to his empire when he died (one of the greatest of all time)
It failed almost instantly

I would not pass on my ugly genes and mental instability. Even if any guy would have me.

Also I don't really like kids

The world would have to make do without my genes after I die.

I dont give a shit.

you need to make at least 3 actually

Islam will be wiped out for the filth it is. A cult of pedophiles

It's physically impossible for me to make white babies because of my mom.

nice bait, but no """muslims""" in Europe are actually muslim. You are all falling away from your faith

Not going to. I have a business to run, I appreciate my free time when I have it, I want to sleep around, and the world isn't worthy of something as superior as my child contribute to it.

I'll reproduce when the world population falls under 1 billion, when there's world peace, all diseases can be cured, and I'm a billionaire. My child deserves nothing less, so until those requirements are met, I won't let it exist.

:(

I would not voluntarily subject anyone to this hell we call life. Fuck off.

What is this disguisting thing.

You want your baby to be spineless cuck?

shut up assclown we gotta fix women in order to make those
no point if theyre just gonna follow the false song of nog dick

My baby can't be spineless, or a cuck, or anything negative, because it would carry my genes and I'm also nothing bad.

Therefore the world should be improved first before it deserves something so great to exist in it.

Great leaders leave great vacuums. The best leaders figure out how to create a system which is self governing. The best leaders can leave their post and not take their greatness with them when they go.

Not many whites around here. I live in Texas.

>having babies with a stank hoe wife

no thanks

I'm working towards this but it doesn't help when you're 29 and you faggots make "if you haven't made a child by 30 you're a failure" threads. It's taking longer than it should but when it happens I'll actually be ready unlike most people who have kids and fuck them up.

All women are mentally unstable. And I have seen ugly women make beautiful babies.

White people are the greatest peadophiles one earth.
Check the numbers of white child molesters.

Africa has the highest prevalence of child sexual abuse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse#Global

My duty is what I pick, stop making these sliding threads roastie.