I'm in favour of preserving the environment and earth as we know it

I'm in favour of preserving the environment and earth as we know it.

Sup Forumstards will say I'm a hippy or a beta cuck. I want a clean safe world for my children that I was lucky enough to have myself.

So how much pollution exactly are we allowed to shit out according to you, hippie beta cuck?

Wanting to save the environment is not something to be ashamed of.

Not much lad, not much.

Sup Forums isn't your dad, faggot

Well, how much? Maybe you want to cut it down to zero?

I also want to preserve the environment.
That's why we should reduce polution by exterminating the niggers.

reasonable environmentalism is a core aspect of nationalism imo

Then you must oppose immigrants since they come in and pollute far more than whites do. They literally squat in the nature conserves and leave trash everywhere.
Let's hear you say you oppose immigration, otherwise you're just some fucking troll.

I like the earth. Of all the places I go, it's my favourite place to be.

Not what I mean man

You must be stupid if you still believe this shit. I did when I was little but as soon as my realism kicked it, I learned that we will be destroying the planet until it destroys us or we move to destroy our next planet(s).

And don't you think some highly advanced technology will be made for the enviroment, tech gets paid and nature isn't paying anyone.

>oy vey maybe we should think of what will happen if we destroy earth
wew labia, maybe you hippie fucks should set yourselves on fire

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to preserve the earth, there can only be fault in the ways in which we attempt to do that.

>when you want to generate near free energy but lmao what about Chernobyl?

Federal reserve needs to be destroyed

congrats newfag, youre slowly becoming one of us.

protip: the only thing we agree on here is that we want our many white children to live better than us.

>congrats newfag, youre slowly becoming one of us

I have no interest in being a Sup Forumstard, they can't think for themselves.

The world and its enviroment will never stay the same, it never has.

*sniff*

green ultra nationalism is the only way to go

That's fine. I love the earth and environment as well which is why I want more economic freedom. You are pro pollution and pro destruction of the environment if you are a leftist, you are just too retarded to see it.

I'm in favour of having my butt hole bitten by vicious gay lizards

Preservation doesnt work. Preservation fences it off and turns it into a playground for rich people, or just leaves it unmanaged until diseases, parasites, and forest fires ravage it.

My home state has been the poster child for "preservation." Sierra club and greenpeace and a host of other california based environmental groups hijacked the forest service and began "preservibg" everything. They wiped out access roads, shut down logging, and prevented controlled burns and thinning operations.

This summer we lost millions of acres of forest to fires because years of shitty "preservation" practices left the woods an overgrown, pine beetle and fungal blight ridden mess, and in many cases there werent access roads to get fire crews in and put the fire out before it got too big to handle.

Us locals had already been taking care of the woods before these fags trashed it. We conserved the forest fostering our resources so they could be used renewably. Conservation worked infiniteley better than preservation but the big wig wealthy liberals in california werent in control of it so they spent 30 years brainwashing everyone that conservation is tree murder.

Look at this picture. This is the fruit of 30 years of preservation. Its all on fire now you stupid fuck. You can fucking watch my states forests burn from goddamned space. All thanks to "preservationists" like you.

Mmmm delicious

>I'm in favour of preserving the environment and earth as we know it.
Sure, fits right in to NatSoc ideology. The way it's done at the moment however is just fueling a corrupt industry that creates no measurable benefit.

>therefore we should continue actively fucking it

Gulag

The left doesnt love the environment. The left loves ENVIRONMENTALISM. theres a big difference.

The same people who move to Montana and start lobbying against mining and logging have no such compuctions about building golf courses and housing subdivisions on top of the same land they just lobbied to "protect." In my expierience on the ground floor of all of it in Montana the liberal environmentalists are more interested in keeping miners, loggers, and ranchers off of it so THEY can have it instead. They dont care about the environment. They just want the land to build expensive resorts and summer homes.

this 110%

This

Part of the problem is that the regulations are designed to allow pollution from large companies by making the fines the cost of doing business and to keep other companies out of an industry by making understanding the law onerous.

Too late for that mate, once you start coming here more often, the infection that is Sup Forums will get Ya, I'm bloody addicted to /sg/, can't stop looking up progress on Syria.

Nah, the only ones that stay in Earth are those who don't know any better.

t. not a grey