What is it like to be white?

Hi non-white minority here. I am curious to know how does it feels being white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

it's like being the last survivor among a rabid zombie apocalypse.

You don't tan, you get burnt.
You don't build muscles without taking proteins.
You don't have as much testosterone as non-white male.
You don't kill anybody who touch your woman, instead, you pay someone to touch your woman because men of your race have the filthiest fetishes.
You aren't beautiful, you have a hair loss starting at the age of 20.

This is being white.

like nothing. You generally don't worry about race at all. That's something minorities talk about. You just worry about living your life without all of that retarded extra baggage. It's nice.

I feel like I have the cuck gene...

The cuck gene is when you are such a pussy that you destroy your identity and let other men fuck your women

Va niquer ta race de déchet humain bien profond mohamed

Man I wish I knew also

imagine being used as a scapegoat by the rich and powerful to hide their crimes against your race and mankind in general

>Achmed shitposting in 2017 from france
what a time to be alive

Daily reminder that anyone who doesnt origin from the circled location is not white.

>pic related

Really. It is only non whites who obsess about it.

*bois tes (sales) larmes*

>it hasn't been this way since 2012
the world is worse than you know

so basically no one is white since everyone originated from africa. oK GOT IT

Well, cops aren't immediately suspicious of me when I'm out and about so that's nice. But if there's one thing whites hate is other whites so socially it's eh.

Life on easy mode and some of us still fuck it up

i always laugh when people are afraid of "white supremacists" when like less than 10% of the planet is "white"

umad that you arent white, ameriboi?

ill be back in another 5 years for more updates user, its time for the sweet prince to sleep again.

you're in good company

Sup Forums is 66% nonwhite larping as white
>le 34% face

It's not really SUPPOSED to feel like anything. I should have never given it much thought. I should have never had to.
What's it feel like being white? What's it feel like being human?
But being white is a struggle now. Just the same as if some alien race came down and said Humans needed to become a minority, and there needs to be far LESS of them.

>>Achmed shitposting in 2017 from france
>what a time to be alive

Soon will be renamed Francistan.

Imagine you are playing poker. Over the course of 8 hours you grind the rest of the table down with perfectly planned aggression, prudent betting, and a by completely understanding the game. As the last chip falls in front of you everyone gets up and accuses you of having cards up your sleeves. You bring up the fact that you are wearing a tank top and that the asian guy playing next to you did just as well. The table still calls you racist and a cheater, meanwhile the jew dealer slinks his hand in and takes 20% of your winnings as his cut and scurries out the door.

>I am curious to know how does it feels being white?

pic rel

...jk, its actually like you have and Atlas stone on your back right now, you feel an enormous responsobility - you deal with it by using dry humour etc.

good night lad

>Francistan

Al faransi* -stan means "land of", "francistan" would mean "land of the Franks", thus it can't work.

S

Don't fall for the hate jew. Whites did not chose to be white, they were born into it. They're still your brothers. Even if all of them do not say so. Free will is a test. The teacher is silent during the test.

Hate begets hate. Hurt people hurt people. Don't let the beast defeat you. Have no regrets. Everything happens for a reason. Karma spins tenfold. Seasons constantly change. Love is the only force that can turn an enemy into a friend.

Islamistan

>You don't build muscles without taking proteins.
>You don't have as much testosterone as non-white male.
hahahahahahhahaahahahha
ask me how i know you're a 60 IQ mehmet

>Iceland not white
>Scotland not white
>London is in the white sphere

If you love me, I love you

like my country is being overrun by darkies and everyone hates me for shit other white people did hundreds of years ago.

Your hatred grows in jumps and spurts the more disgusting minorities you encounter and have conversations with. Till finally you're actually as racist as all the screeching leftie harpies have always been saying you are. But since you're a reasonable human being, because you are white, you rein in your hatred and dole it out properly on a case by case basis. Nothing personal, you smelly fuckin injun. But I really really hate indians in particular. Your women mostly, but the men too. No sense of subtlety to you people, everything has to be obvious, open and social or you just don't understand it, period.

racism from niggers and spics my whole life stopped cutting myself and became a nazi and started loving myself and race.

speak for yourself clément
on est pas tous tapette comme toi

>clément
*laughs in Quranic*

>tfw entire lineage is Pennsylvania Dutch
Feelsgoodman
t.Goedert

>Slavs
>white
Hahaha

>white

I know what you're saying, unironic commie. Maybe if blacks didn't commit a disproportionate amount of the crimes that wouldn't be happening.

Doesn't matter how it feels, you have to go back!

Feels like if superman worked at the Daily Bugle and everyone yelled at him all the time because he was born being able to fly so he shouldn't complain when a nigger steals his bike

White minority of Mexico here, AMA maga pedes.

Also
>america
>white

When I was a kid, it felt like nothing. I was white, but who cares?

When I was a teen it felt like I was being hated for my skin color, so I began to resent other races.

Now, as an adult, I've learned to take pride in my race. Go find some western art and architecture to admire. Notice that whites are the only people that respect the civilization we create. look at our values and understand that, whether the best or not, white people are your people, and you love them. I'm now a white nationalist.

>Mexico
>white
wut?
are you a second generation immigrant

Why is Superman working for Spiderman's newspaper? Did he get fired from the Planet?

Laid off for a diversity hire.

>how does it feels being white?
everyone thinks you are racist and sexist even though you as an individual have done NOTHING. and no, I'm not apologizing for things I haven't done as an individual. its the REAL reason I want to chimp out; not because I am sexist or racist.

non-white minority here? Minority? BTFO!

>Whites take proud of being white
>Only Nords are white
>Nords where nothing but literal mudhutt barbarians high on Berzerker mushrooms raping and pillaging villages

>Modern civilization and thought arose from the Mediterranean
>Yet Nords still claim to be superior

The whole you are guilty by birthright, it's because your people firmly believed that things are fate determined and that they were kangz and conquerors by birthright, therefore you are just living in your fated world.

Everyone hates you for things you havent done and wants you to be ashamed of yourself and wants your race to go extinct
Literally its the worst

>>Only Nords are white
citation needed

the thing is french arent white anyway. same complexion as spaniards

nothing funnier than frogs telling themselves theyre white

I'm white and Mexican. If you live near a city everyone treats you like shit. There's way more shitty racist minorities than there are shitty racist whites, I've kind of noticed because my friends never run into white peopl who act the way niggers and spics act to me on a daily basis. Also everything bad that happens to my minority friends is typically their fault, though they'll blame the cops and their own bad luck. And they'll never do anything great, they always come up with stupid weed/get rich quick schemes that don't pay off nearly as much as hard work and a good job.

>You don't build muscles without taking proteins.
>You don't have as much testosterone as non-white male.
Speak for yourself, subhuman

Germans are going fully retarded, welcome to our club new third world friend!

a little bit like being a god

This, whites put up with a lot more than people realize and complain a fraction as much as minorities do

Being white used to be great, but now we're the scapegoat for all the nigger's problems.

Why not Southwestern Germany?

why do you spics think you're white?

I'd rather fuck a spic than a nigger, but that's not saying much.

Is Sundsvall in the white area?

>something is better than something bad therefore it's good
i wouldn't fuck anything outside europe

Because our culture define whiteness by physical attractiveness.

Fair deal of European heritage. Wouldn't call myself 100% white, but I am fair skinned.
>Mexico
>white
You fell for the Sup Forums meme, not everyone here is brown, and even then, browns are miles better than niggers.
Also, the fact that whites are pretty much idolized here, just look at TV, full of fair skin and the few browns tend to look like pic related.

>whites are hotter therefore we're white
nigger you're a spic
stop being delusional

Being white is a responsibility. My ancestors have spent generations creating something the rest of you can even conceive of and it's my job to build upon that legacy and pass something better on to my kids.

>pol memes
look beaner
i've been to the us
spics are not in any way white
you thinking whites are more attractive means nothing

Its the same but you get blamed for everything

I get given things for free all the time. The government subsidizes my housing because I'm a member of a visible majority. I get grants and scholarships handed to me because I'm a white man. Any time a police officer kills one of my People, we riot and the media is sympathetic towards us. I can literally murder people on film and people will make excuses for me.

It's great.

I'm too broke to move out of the US. And I live in the southwest, so I can't go 5 minutes without seeing a savage or a spic.

>Whites are hotter.

Maybe if you digested enough propaganda, at some point mediterraneans were considered the most attractive, but after gene theory demonstrated that they were blood mixed, they moved the goalpost towards nordic phenotypes.

looking at them and fucking them are completely different
also my condolences lad

>what is mestizaje
>what is having a different heritage

>muh you're propagandized
sure thing beaner
i bet you think that you're white if you have 5% forest nigger/nigger dna

Because Spaniards, Portuguese, etc and their diaspora are European - just as European as icy blonde Norwegians. Anybody who says otherwise is a shill trying to incite infighting. I say this as someone of English and Nordic descent.

this is what a typical latina looks like

so you are a product of race mixing?
and you think this is okay?

>do milk
>show vagene pls

>it hasn't been this way since 1980
That's France, not Germany

except those don't exist because spaniards banged all the forest niggers there
spainard=/= spic

>trust me i am a baguette

fucking mudslimes

Sadly for your argument I'm a notorious amerindian supremacist living in an amerindian country.

this is being nigger

Statistically there would have to be some remnant of the Spanish conquerors who are still unmixed, especially among the upper class.

There is something special about being part of a grand heritage of people. White people built the modern world and have done most of the truly astounding things in human history, good and bad.

There is something to be said about that.

That said, sad, because whites can and have been great. We are a race in decline and have become pathologically compassionate. To the world's detriment.

The world isn't perfect under Anglosphere dominance, but it is heaven compared to the world gone Chinese or African etc.

To be fair Scots aren't really white. More of a paper white/blue tinge. We also have a few weirdly swarthy phenotypes. (Think the actor who plays the hound or tom jones)

>amerindian supremacist

bwahahaha

Native Reservations will be a super-power by the year 3010 you fuck.

>Obvious mudslime shitposting
>French flag
Checks out

It's not hard at all, they look better behave better and are better at everything, your only argument it's "you died to easy by our lack of personal hygiene".

White guilt, white shame, still have cops searching your bedroom for stolen guns because you walked to get a soda pop at 11:30 at night a block away, not allowed to have an opinion on racial matters, and when say 'people are people' they call you racists because your supposedly subverting their globalist narrative. I remember getting rocks thrown at me while delivering papers by kids calling me 'cracker' and 'whitey' after the O.J. trail was over. Am I racist? No. Is left-wing identity politics racists? Definitely. Got to sell hate and call it love, more minorities are waking up to this. The social media term 'woke' btw means uniformed liars about reality. I'm sure you've seen it.

>they look better
wrong.

every beaner i see looks like this:

Literally 0/10

You are actually illiterate. When did I say such thing?

I'm pointing out the non-sequitur in your statement.
>i've only seen browns
>therefore there's no mexicans of spaniard heritage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
Do some reading, it's good for you.