WW3 just happened and everyone died

WW3 just happened and everyone died.
The only 2 people left are you and a black woman.
What do you do?

Reproduce. Fuck daughters

Looks like there's no choice

Become a kang

fuck all the animals

i don't know, grow cotton i think

This.
Also kill sons.

If I fuck all my daughters and don't allow any sons to grow and reproduce at least my progeny will be 3/4 white.

masturbate like usual

/thread

tie her tubes and wait for Dolphines to evolve.

Kill her and fulfill my lifelong dream of exterminating the nigger race.

/thread

Kill her, and then run for Emperor of Earth and have a democratic vote on it.

Ask if I can borrow her EBT card.

kek you would kill your own son?

BLEACH MODE ACTIVATED

COON PUSSY DESTROYER MODE INITIATED

I don't think you've thought this through. If there are no sons then who is going to fuck the women after you die?

enjoy inbred half nigger children

But user, your children would be inbred reta-
>flag
Oh, nevermind.

They are mulattos...

I'm not there cause I'm not a nigger

assfuck until death
i want the last breaths of human life to be spent on vicious, internal tearing sodomy

I would call her a nigger.

The rest of the world would think that you are abhorrent, however this is simple pragmatism. We live in a world where we have the luxury to be able to criticize basic species survival.

We live in a world sustained through violence and blood.

Kill sons, fuck daughters.
Kill grandsons, fuck granddaughters.

Slowly eliminate nigger genes. By the 3rd generation, let great grandsons fuck the females. Die in peace.

>Not creating clone-vats to create the perfect woman and repopulate the planet.
>Not exterminating the last of the vermin like pic related.
>Not being the ultimate Adam of aryan salvation

Burger, are you even TRYING?

I'm pretty sure that a male can impregnate his female grandchildren, so you can go a generation or two with just female offspring.
No harm done (aside from inbreeding, but that's gonna be a problem regardless of your approach in this situation).
Your granddaughters would be spawning almost entirely white children, and those males can live to impregnate their sisters.

This is about preserving the human race in the best way possible.
Ethnicities and inbreeding are irrelevant at this point because you've got to work with what you've got.

She's probably just tanned from the explosion

Make her pick my cotton

Actually you dont need to kill any grandson
Gender is determined by the temperature of the womb
Why do you need grandsons when you can create a sperm bank with your own cum by cumming in buckets 20 times everyday?
Lets say you live 50 years
50 x 365 days x 20 times per day = 365 000 cum samples

and one cumshot can serve many so its even more than that

puke

Two specimens is not enough to restore species, so it's better go extinct now than after breeding dozen generations of inbred monstrosities.

Get ready to bleach those daughters and granddaughters

Kill her so I win the chicken dinner!

I just realized Adam and Eve must have been black. Can was the first black teen to exist and he murdered the second...

make love with her and make 7 bn baby

pussy is pussy

Kill her.

Cain* apparently autocorrect doesn't want to talk about him

.....And this is that black woman.

If he's a nigger

Kill her and look for a white woman (or asian KEK)

Why do you need to make babies at all if "pussy is pussy"? Because a baby isn't "pussy".

OMG how fucking hard they tried to make that black womans hair "fall" down to cover the nipples. LOL.

I actually laughed.

We wuz Adam and Eve.

You'd need about 200 people to save humanity without future generations being inbred as fuck. So maybe it would be better to have humanity die out with the 2 of us than to reduce it to such a pitiful state that everyone is so mentally and physically deficient that they can barely even function.

Lmao with that fragile white genetics, enjoy your autistic kids with down syndrome

This

Easy, kill the nigger. Two humans aren't enough to rebirth humanity. Plus inbreeding.

Have guilt free interracial sex since I'm sterile anyways.

Good idea

Kill the nigger and live the rest of my life in peace.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away, the human experiment is over. Maybe intelligent life can make it to the starts, but not this time, not this place.

kill her and fuck a horse, then die to HORSE AIDS

But you will need time to regain fertility

Kill the woman and attempt to reproduce with beasts (while assuming i got magical radioactive powers) in order to create half beast half human offspring.
>btw saging this thread because not politics

Ask God to send me a white woman

Inbreeding is a good method to mutate and evolve

52nd post best post.

Rape, and hope for daughters so I can rape them too. Kill the males until they are thoroughly bleached.

An inbred population can't sustain itself.

And by inbred I mean extremely inbred, not inbred like humanity is now.

Two people aren't enough to repopulate the world, no matter how hard we try. Might as well enjoy myself. If she's hot, I'll fuck her; otherwise I'll hang her.

Reproduce, there isn't a black man to keep cucking me, so as I fuck my daughters they will get slightly whiter.

Dominate traits nigger.

Repopulate the earth, we already evolved from black people once, we can do it again.

>black people evolving... ever
haha good one user.

End the human race

Kill myself. Human existence is doomed anyway. You can't create a fictional society with only two people. Even if we have kids either they'd have nobody or they'd fuck each other and would produce more and more inbred children until eventually they're all drooling imbeciles incapable of life.

we were royalty and the likes

After second generation, your child will either come out white or mixed.
Just cull all the mixed ones. Leave all the whites, you know have a more diverse breeding stock that should be more resistant to mutations than if you alone kept breeding with offspring and theirs

>kill the nigger and go have a blast

Only right answer here

>What do you do?
I watch the human species DIE OUT.

This, except the black woman also needs to die as soon as you have new women of age. Repeat for a couple of generations as long as you can

For being half nigger? Yes. I don't think you understand how much we hate niggers. The chance to wipe them out forever is worth any level of immorality. The ends justify the means.

I'm not sure I could even reproduce with the black woman in the first place because I can't get it up for her. It would have to really depend on the woman but god damn 87% are fat, so chances aren't good. I am not fucking a hoochie even if she is the last woman on earth.

>being this retarded
castrate the sons, you think your army of women will last 2 days once you get too old to hunt and feed them?

use her as my cumdump and beat her everytime she gets pregnant

Only if it's an Ethiopian queen!..

>two people
>me and black woman
Where's the second person?

Find the video games.

guess i'd have to eat her.
nigger soup perhaps?

Fuck like crazy and rebuild humanity. Eventually races will evolve again and the tedious competition will be back.

Except everyone will look like Sloth from the Goonies because of inbreeding.

Lel. Thousands of years from then you'd have an Kronos/Saturn-tier creation myth about you.

pfft easy one.. slave her.

>Gender is determined by the temperature of the womb
What am I reading

She's big enough to eat for months if you are good at cauterization.

Uma delicĂ­a

>Because a baby isn't "pussy".
Oh ye of little faith.

she's so sweaty that i wont even have to salt her
kek i completely forgot about that meme

There's not enough genetic diversity "don't get triggered by that word goys" in the world to continue the survival of the human species with just two individuals.

Real life isn't the bible, you can't have an entire species based off two individuals, the inbreeding it would eventually cause would doom us.

And I'm not into bestially anyway.

Makes her's gos ons the's Michael Jacksons diet?

Convert to judaism and exploit her

I would go down in history as the man who ended the human race!

oh, wait...

BLEACH
Already bleached before.
Was a model too, so only skinny black girl I've ever seen over here.

The LARP is strong with this one.

And the Lord's rap spitted let's there's be Jamal and Latisha..

Good luck with your brain dead master race.

Kill the negress, then travel the world collecting a harem of AI sex robots then reprogramming them to be combat ready.

Yup and the bible was found on a mixtape.

Don't bother because my would be descendants would die out due to inbreeding anyways. Unless you mean pulling an Adam and Eve and having my sons go to the village for wives...