Make Romania eat dogs again?

So I am confused. When I was on a visit in Hungary (it was at the border to Romania) a man told me that the most known romanian delicacy is a roasted dog.

Romanians are very fast runners according to him and they almost drove the dogs to extinction. But they still practice this.

I was shocked to find out about this practice. When I entered Romania and started to travel around the contryside, there were thousands of campfires lit, and above them dogs were being roasted.

I asked the natives if this a long living tradition. The natives had brown skin btw. The hungarian man also told me that Romanians have brown skin and black hair.

I am now residing at a camp were these natives are devouring dog flesh and singing in a weird foreign language. The women and men sit separately at the tables.

The elder or leader of these people told me that they are feasting and preparing to visit their "king". I did not know Romania had a king.

I shall report my findings during the visit to this romanian "king".

Other urls found in this thread:

agerpres.ro/justitie/2017/09/13/alerta-mehedinti-dorin-cioaba-a-fost-retinut-pentru-24-de-ore-23-12-18
google.ro/search?q=romanian traditional food&rlz=1C1CHBF_enRO762RO762&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilh82bjbTWAhXBC5oKHTygD_IQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=900
youtube.com/watch?v=LElwhlSQCSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zPtWNzMyq50
youtube.com/watch?v=azphoGjHt2c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_Roma_migrants_from_France
youtu.be/aowrSnR9f3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aren't Romanians just gypsies and aren't gypsies just Jews with autism? What do you expect?

If they keep calling the king a "bulibasha" then you are in a gypsy camp and you are being groomed into a beggar.

But are these people still your everyday Romanians?

Are you telling me there are Romanians who aren't beggars?

Romanians surround themselves with a layer of gypsy to keep the moochers of the world away from their gibs because it makes them look like a 3rd world country.

In the centre of that gypsy pastry is a white, Dacian, creamy, filling that is both rich in flavour and exquisite in its texture.

But should I meet this king. Will he bless me and send me to these mythic white Romanians you are writing about? I am a traveller so I can go there.

No, he will get you drunk, steal your identity and force you to work as a begger for him. He might make you marry one of his daughters on the upside.

I am Romanian. We generally do not eat dog, but we have a weird delicacy based on cow dung

I think you confuse cow dung with gulash, laszlo

Oh look, the faggot with the flag responsable for 2 world wars and ruled by jews, who invaded countries for resources and still does so is now retarded enough to think romanians are gypsies, well no wonder, after all you are the most retarded nation on this planet, i left a picture for you to see wnat romanians look like but i dought your 80 iq will be able to understand something.

Stop spreading lies you Austrian piece of shit inbred Charles the second-looking motherfucker(literally)

roumanian king btfo agerpres.ro/justitie/2017/09/13/alerta-mehedinti-dorin-cioaba-a-fost-retinut-pentru-24-de-ore-23-12-18

translation: King Cioabă was arested for 24 hours

Is that picture supposed to make Romanians look good?

Half of them are gypsies. Fuck you Hungarian cuck.

tic tac toe anyone?

You either got trolled or that guy was some jingoistic idiot trying to make Romania seem worse than it is.

First of all the last day for us with a king was 30 december 1947, we dont eat dogs and how about visit a place, or even read some shit on google before talking shit? google.ro/search?q=romanian traditional food&rlz=1C1CHBF_enRO762RO762&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilh82bjbTWAhXBC5oKHTygD_IQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=900

>Romanians are very fast runners according to him and they almost drove the dogs to extinction

top kek

Faggot, in romania the ones that rule over gypsi apes (gypsies themselves) call themselves kings.

MMMM CIORBA DE MAIDANEZ UMA DELICIA

Then I shall take my leave. Some of the children are asking me if they can borrow my smartphone. This is not a good sign. I shall seek out these white Romanians.

Actually, nevermind. After reading the rest of the OP I think it's I who got trolled. Maybe I should read more than 1 line of text before making a reply next time.

Your bantz are weak Austriafag.

=]]]] wow your iq just dropped below 20, the gypsi population in romania is 3%, retard.

Am gasit tiganul asimilat care se crede roman.

I see. But when I first entered Hungary I saw exactly what he told me about it.

UMA DELICIOASA

SOPA DE PERISIOARE!

I only report what I see. I shall post my experiences from Transylvania when I get there on my steed.

Ma confunzi cu taticul tau?

CAINE CACA

I thought there was only a single king. They say his son, the prince of all romanians...sorry I meant gypsies died recently.

Well, what can i say, have fun and enjoy the food, and dont forget to drink as much palinca as you can.

Thx, is that some kind of alcohol? I think I already had some at that camp.

>.t attila the eternally butthurt trianon loser

And again romania last day as a monarchy was 30 december 1947

>something about romania
>???
>hungary/trianon

Its something close to Vodka but it has a greath taste depending from what its made, its made eather from plums/apricots/cherry so try them all, you will love them.

THESE POSTERS ARE HUNGARIANS TRYNG TO DISCREDIT ROMANIA BY POSTING GYSPIES AND CLAIM ALL OF US ARE LIKE THAT!!!!!1! DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM ROMANIANS ARE WHITE

Faggot do you even english? Fuck off.

AUSTRIA-Hungary.

btw dont leave romania without eating sarmale and biscuit cake, you will love them,

you don't have basic reading comprehension and you don't know history. i'm not surprised desu

Overrated. Plus they're not even romanian dishes.

thank you for sharing some of the secrets of romanian life. i get most of my european cultural education from "Rick Steves' Europe" but he just seems to be trying to show white europe, which we all know is a thing of the past. now that the truth has been exposed, i cannot keep watching this propaganda. do you have any recommendation for me?

btw, here is a preview of rick steves' take on romania: youtube.com/watch?v=LElwhlSQCSQ
not a single dog roast and only a few brown-skinned people!

Some of the brown skinned people are like that because they work a lot of hours in the sun. Usually the older people get the brown-er they are. But they were very white i can tell you that

Bozgor detected. GTFO Europe you chink eyed mongol shitskin

Good bait, OP. You drew out the Romanians on Sup Forums, you have us all in one thread. Whatchu gonna do about it?

now that i think about it, i'm going to complain to PBS about their airing of "Rick Steves' Europe". white nationalist filth like this has no place in our society! youtube.com/watch?v=zPtWNzMyq50

=]]]] yeah, shure, as you say

i mean, just look at him crowing about the diversity of romania here: youtube.com/watch?v=azphoGjHt2c
not a single black black face!!!! and no rainbow hair!!!! wtf steve? and where are the mexicans??? show the truth!

Nothing. This was my first experience in Romania. Next time I shall post about Serbia as I am travelling south through the on my steed.

Balkans

What I come from Austria. Btw. who is that african you have in that pic?

>All the Romanian salt itt

Trebuie sa ai prea putini neuroni sa nu observi in jurul tau cand mergi pe afara cati sunt gypoed defapt.

Trasaturile faciale la multi denota faptul ca au fost gypoed, din cati mai suntem in tara asta cred ca aproximativ 8-9 milioane mai sunt romani pur sange, nu mai pune botu' la tampenii ca si cei de pe reddit pls.

That is Vlad Tepes A.K.A. The Dracula. King of the Medieval Nation of Romania. Are you new here, bozgor?

It is really strange to read here the romanians being racist to the point of not knowing if they are serious or if it is just cherrypiking

Between 2009-10 France expelled more than 20,000 romanians, nobody seemed to care a shit, do not seem to understand that eurofags consider them equal to the niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_Roma_migrants_from_France

I am not hungarian. So why is this Vlad brown then? Are you saying romanians are brown? Other people told me they are white.

Hrs not brown, he just tans very well. All Romanians look this way. I'm Romanian and I'm much darker than that after this summer and will be until the end of February

listen here Hun, Romanians are our best neighbours, based Dacian descendants, so what if they occasionally have a dog or two, Trianon is still the best day of our lives

>The hungarian man also told me that Romanians have brown skin and black hair

This isn't true.Romanians are the purest nordic people.If you see someone without blonde hair and blue eyes, it's either a hungarian or a gypsy.Pic related is the average romanian girl.

>Posts a story about expelling 20.000 gypsies whilst using a picture from Russia

The level of stupidity in your post almost exceeds the number of "doctors and engineers" your country took, btw they were paid to leave 400-500£ also they returned in less than a month.

>Romania
>medieval

Da, retardatule, nu sunt mancaruri specifice romanesti. Sarmalele sunt de la turci.

Most of so called romanian dishes are not originally romanian, neighbor countries like Serbia, Bulgaria etc. also got dishes and drinks like sarmale, rachiu, mamaliga.

>Serbia
>It's own dishes

Ne pravde, tebra?

plot twist: we don't actually eat dogs, those are hungarians, we just call them "dogs" so you just ate a roasted hungarian

Thank you for all the cultural input. I learned many things today. As soon as I get to Serbia, I will post my experinces from there. I came up with a good alter ego. "Hans von Graz on travels". It will take a whole though because the roads in Romania look like they were hit by carpet bombing and I smell something terrible from the farmlands.

how i knew you were cannibals all along

they're not human so it's not really cannibalism

If you ever see a pale-skinned Romanian, run like hell because its a vampire gypsy

shit, you have a point

I think you are not being serious. Everyone knows the Black sea is dirty from russian submarine fuel so no one goes there to sunbath.

Ete pula don't let them meme you, Romanians. You're a great country. Ethnically homogeneous, prettiest women, servile manlet gypsies that know their place, and very affordable prices.

Some Romanians told me that you do not like to hit glasses during drinking because you got "raped" during some battle near Vilácock. I mean not sure I wrote it right.

we dont klink-klink with beer cuz the labanc(habsburgs) klink-klinked with beer after the execution of 13 hungarian general in Arad after the revolution of 1848. Kinda a myth tho

So you got raped then?

>Ete pula

my sides left the orbit

What kind of dish dow e have do tell?Everything in Serbia has been copied lol.Sarma,burek,schnitzels,gulash etc

sigh... romanian education. We dont hit glasses only with beer because thats what the imperials did when they executed the leaders of the revolution of 1848-49 at Arad (also some hungarians do hit glasses with beer because they say that that only counted for 125 years). Also thats Világos, probably some gypsy wrote it like that on purpose. Thats were the supreme leader of the hungarian army surrendered to the heavily overpowered russian army. There wasnt even a battle there. Even if we got "raped" (we won most battles of the war btw) that wasnt by the romanians, the only thing they did was evading military service and siding with russians like they always do.

hungarian education everyone

daco-roman theory intensifies

fake story, laszlo. mods, delete this piece of shit of a thread

hungarian education everyone

Oh btw when i was in hun-gary I accidentally stepped on a pigeon and it splattered, and some little mustacheod man with beady eyes came and swept it up from the pavement and put it in his big wooden goulash cooker. I also visited the house of Viktor Urban, it was small and had an outside loo. All in all I rate hunkary 2/10 on the human index, in between Belarus and Niger.

not sure if fake, there are a lot of strange creatures living at the hungarian-romanian border

youtu.be/aowrSnR9f3E

I went to Romania this Summer, visited three counties, many towns and cities, and your tale is a little odd, because Romania is more homogeneous and European than Austria is right now. Bucharest belongs to Romanians, I only saw 2 gypsies and 1 African, compare that with Vienna. The Hungarian man I met in a cafe was very rude about Romania too, despite being smaller, thinner and darker than any Romanian I have ever seen.

those are gypsies not Romanians

only good answers ITT.

Who should I believe now?

what counties did you visit?

probably a homeless, we have a lot of them.
also dont think Orbán lives there, that fucking gypsy spends all his time in the capital after stealing half of the country
also
>greek telling what countries are shit

why the Romanian comments though?

gypsy.

I have visited County Dracula, Piata Nesimtitului and the lovely Vaslui metropolis. All better than whatever happens in Fingary.

no. you are gypsy

WE

Romanians are normies