Famous german TV star Sarah Nowak impregnated by a nigger. Her audience in youtube: mostly young german girls...

Famous german TV star Sarah Nowak impregnated by a nigger. Her audience in youtube: mostly young german girls. Some of them openly jealous about the mixed baby. This is the world we live in.

youtube.com/watch?v=PetgPNiwuWw

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/rk-was-mentioned-by-author-julian-langness-in-his-amren-speech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White genocide is real.

Her name is clearly Polish

absolutely disgusting

Sad, horrific, and disgusting. What else is there to say?

>having a literally retarded baby is somehow desirable
Fucking Jews man, feels bad.

Her child will be president one day.

Absolutely degenrate.

I hope they kill the bitch.

The jew propaganda must be real. What else would lead a woman to do that? It doesn't make any sense.

Who cares?

Black guy here. Listen guys I understand why you are pissed off. I am not being ironic. Many white girls go crazy for black dicks.

But how is this our fault? If a white bitch like that was drooling over your dick what would you do? What are we supossed to do? Uh...sorry mlady I am against white genocide

Come on...

>germany

who cares

Why would I care about a coal burner?

Anyway, I'm going full accelerationism. Designer babies will make all of this irrelevant within our lifetimes, so I no longer care. I will just make sure that my bloodline has the best genes while coalburners shit out subhuman animals who will be killed off in the eugenics wars. No skin off my nose.

Germany has been lost since WW2.

Like read a fucking history book. I wish people would stop spreading this shit propaganda from behind the iron curtain of 100% ZOG countries.

Thanks.

>But how is this our fault? If a white bitch like that was drooling over your dick what would you do? What are we supossed to do?
I can mostly understand this viewpoint, though if Elves were real I would have some reluctance to shit up their gene pool with my human genes. The main offender is of course the mentally ill white person in the arrangement.

>nowak

LMFAO at these nordcucks

Soon enough Spain will be the only white country in europe, as all the race mixing is made by these retarded sluts. I have seen like one or two white spanish girls with a black guy in my entire life, and zero with a mixed baby.

Meanwhile, these sluts seem to be genetically programmed to race mix.

You niggers really hate your own females quite a bit it seems.

Suicide =/= Genocide

Her fake enthusiasm is so over-the-top she is obviously trying to convince herself that this was a good decision. She will eventually hate her niglet and wonder what she was ever thinking, while the negro is a distant memory.

>What are we supossed to do? Uh...sorry mlady I am against white genocide
well.. YES, do that!

/thread

Good point. There is no genocide, whites are to blame for their own demise.

>Famous german TV star Sarah Nowak

Literally who? Nobody knows who this is wtf. If she was famous she wouldn't need a youtube channel, lmao. Also she has Polish ancestry, not German it seems, kek. Well, at least my President wasn't a nigger.

Wrong. There is original intent, coercion and subversion. Try again, kike.

When’s the divorce? Also sage, fucker

she's fucking ugly so its no big loss

It's not really suicide if you whisper in someones ear every day that they should kill themselves and they are wrong.
The fun side is everyone in your school is doing it, except for that weird autistic kid who hates the normie fags.

"OH NO SUICIDE HOW SAD! NO-ONE SAW IT COMING SHE WAS SUCH A HAPPY PERSON!"

This is a lie. White women are innocent of everything and pure. They actually hate niggers. All of the comments are secretly jewish women. And the celebrity isnt german shes turkish.
>turks
>white

Come on now

Sorry but the decision it's yours at the end. They are just weak.

>Famous german TV star
I am going with my fellow kraut here ... Who the fuck is that bitch?

Who?

>They are just weak.
Yes, women are weak, implicitly so which is why they are the main target.

Nowak is a Polish surname
>German
my ass

shitted.com

we need a photoshop wizard here

Fucking disgusting.

No, what I mean is all of that is merely a excuse to justify your weakness. It's not the jews, it's not anyone. Others just take advantage of your weakness and decay. It's you.

The Spanish already have African admixture

And now because of one case, Sup Forums will act like WHITE WOMEN EVERYWHERE LOVE THAT BBC!!!!!

This site's obsession with interracial sex is fucking disturbing.

>sort comments by most recent first
>all poltards

I am fine having 5% north african admixture, at least we won't become 50% nigger.

Taylor Swift is the last hope for the American white female

Be glad all she has is some party pics hugging a jew and some black guys

Save Tay, Save the white race

>Black guy here.

And people feel for it. That's the saddest part.

BASED BLACKS

4/10
Sage

>Literally who? Nobody knows who this is wtf. If she was famous she wouldn't need a youtube channel, lmao.
She has some media influence though.
>Also she has Polish ancestry, not German it seems, kek.
Maybe she is a germanized slav or just have some slavic admixture
>Well, at least my President wasn't a nigger.
Your president still sucks
> This is a lie. White women are innocent of everything and pure. They actually hate niggers. All of the comments are secretly jewish women. And the celebrity isnt german shes turkish.
>turks
>white
>Come on now
Her name is of slavic origin

From the very first second that she sees it, she will hate the little mongrel entirely.

Her audience may pretend otherwise, but they will feel the same and will know to avoid any similar decisions.

Of your asshole, dont make our country look like your shitty face.

>hwyte genocide i-isn't r-real!!

>german girls love nigger dick

So shocking. Such news.

Daily Reminder:

The chinks are just going to kill off all you orcs once they inherit control of the Earth.

>nordcucks
It's Germany and poland not Norway and Finland.

You aren't worried about the extinction of Blacks as a people?

You should be. White genocide is also Black genocide.

mazal tov!

Elves and Humans would be two different species you dumbfuck. The fact that a black male and a white female or any male human is able to breed with any female human shows that they're compatible mates.

Fuck, is everyone here this retarded?

Good for her. Fuck Sup Forums's sad shaming attempts.

NICE! I always wanted a german girl to impregnate her, i'm happy they prefer macacos, i'm going to germany soon.

UMA

Retards like this think they are joining the "winning team", it's a transition towards what they perceive the future dominant group, in reality she is simply removing herself and her offspring from the majority group i.e native Germans.

There is only going to be misery in her future, don't feel bad about it.

>Many white girls go crazy for black dicks
Now lets get back to reality.

>Uh...sorry mlady I am against white genocide
YES THATS EXACTLY WHAT U SHOULD DO!

Is this photoshopped or does that kid have Crouzon's Syndrome?

>looks like one of the chafcters from those gooby/dolan cartoons

/THREAD

also, racemixing will never be uma delicia

What elves? LOTR elves and humans are different species but they can still breed together. It happens like two or three times during the course of thousands of years and it always causes terrible pain and grief to everyone around.

Either way, talking a bit about the real world, most subspecies can breed together. The genetic difference between different species of pumas, for example, is much less than between different species of humans.

The difference between difference species of jaguars is the same that the difference between different human groups, and there are 9 recognized subspecies.

This. She's trading away the future of her genes. It's her call. Btw - the BLEACHED hair. löl

pretty sure the jews didnt force her to do this
not a jew but is pinning everything on the jews just a meme or are you guys serious?

>t. has no clue about history

DELÍCIA!

Hey nigger, 2 different ducks can have fertile offspring, doesnt mean the parents were the same. We even cross-bred with neanderthals before and had fertile offspring.
Typical nignog; have emotional outbreak over reality "Buhu muh feelings, you guyz are stoopid." At least you have 1 thing going for you; as far as we know, You didnt chimp out in rl

>german TV
>famous

No one remembers that there was such a thing as german TV.

By the way, source:

Woodley, Michael, "Is homosapiens polytypic? Human taxonomic diversity and its implications" School of biological sciences, University of London.

No one can resist the power of the BBC.

German women have always had a great affinity for negro-breeding. They are following their natural instincts just like the women who gave birth to the Rhineland Bastards.

Baby will look White as he is only half-breed.

Is she the German Kim Kardashian? That whole family got blacked, and the sole white man turned into a woman. I swear it was like some Operation Mockingbird mind control propaganda for US youth.

>LOTR elves and humans can breed together
Don't bring fantasy shit in this Alfonso.

>Most subspecies can breed
A lot of these subspecies that breed together give birth to sterile children that can't pass on any genes

Go fuck off, just admit you hate humans of different skin color breeding, but don't give me some bullshit pseudoscientific Alex Jones nonsense to justify your crap.

We already know Germany is one of the declining countries of the West, why is everyone acting surprised? This isn't new knowledge. Germans are whores for immigrants and have been for a while.

You tell me, dad.

Women are grown children that do whatever societal equity tells them. If having a mixed race relationship, and eventually children, is the socially equitable thing to do, they will race each other to see who can get knocked up first.

>Talks about how elves would be a different specie
>Don't bring fantasy shit in this Alfonso

kek

>A lot of these subspecies that breed together give birth to sterile children that can't pass on any genes

No. The offspring is fertile and functional. See You are clearly uninformed and biased about the topic. Sorry.

Ahhh how cute, the Moor rape baby trying to be white.

Ther is literally nothing moor about me. But even if there was, it would be irrelevant. i.e. Nice Ad Hominem.

but this implies that every jew is one whole living being with an agenda, which just isnt true

someone please tell me what jews would gain from this? As they would be victims to this as well

girls fuck who they want, always have done. you make out theres some sort of moral obligation to have an interracial marriage which if so there'd be a lot more cases. believe it or not the cherrypicked photos of interracial couples you see here doesnt reflect real life at all, at least not where i live

Source?

Please, dont muddy out people like that. It's clearly they will produce a mulatto bastard that isnt a part of any race or creed. A perfect recruit for the mudslimes who thrive on this

Ok blackie.

Can't wait for the video in about 2 years titled "How to be a single mother"

Aaaw how cute, An amerimutt trying to be white and shaming other whites.
>Him; A 95% white male
>Me; a 100% nord
>You; a 60% bastard mixed mutt

I'll stand with my European Brother any day against you filth

Germany and France are currently in a race against the clock to see which can become the next Andalusia where everyone is part-nigger. The women are breeding like crazy and trying their hardest to spread the genes around.

This except the distant memory part.
She will carry that raice-traitor slut stamp in form of an ugly mongrel kid for the next 18 years. It's also a warning sign for the rest.
I am not even mad, considering they are removing their whore traitor genes from the gene pool and ending the lineage of this family.

>Nowak
She's Polish. which is great. Shit like that should be encouraged. Race-mixing counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

"White" racemixer is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

DNA you are born is not enough to be a part of the Blood Community (although not being pure in race banishes your chance to join no matter how accomplished you are).

racial awareness + noble living + pure bloodline = White/European ethnicity x

Sheeeeitttt jamal my nigga they be killin us in saint louis we gotta go show the man we aint afraid of them and shit

t. tyrone washington brown iii

>american's wet dreams
show your flag mr. 52%

>Famous german TV star Sarah Nowak
Literally who?

>him 95% white male
Hahahaha moor rape baby

So, Open Borders for Israel?

KEK, I find it funny, I even like seeing this! You know, because there is a statistical chance of more than 50% that the black guy has an IQ inferior to the white average IQ (because of the so called curve bell), and given that she is a proud race traitor, I say she is a highly r-selective individual, genetically speaking (which blacks are also more, statistically speaking). Being that the case, both her and him, as well as any children they have will be more adapted to a r-selective environment, which will not exist in the West soon, when the Sovereign Debt Crisis hits and Apocalypse starts and suddenly the scarcity of resources makes the environment heavily K-selective. So this pic only tells me that her, him and their children have more chance of dying in the near/medium term future :)

Everyone should read this so they have a truly informed understanding on the psychology of the anti-West anti-White traitor:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/

" We are all always issuing amygdala triggers that set off leftists, just due to a randomly chaotic clash between how we communicate and how the left perceives. That is the nature of the psychological clash between r and K. We speak in cold hard logic about a world that requires K-selection, the left perceives in warm fuzzy emotion a world that has to be r, and in some places the one will hit the other like a sledgehammer. Some have a natural tendency to speak in sledgehammers without even knowing it, and they are great to listen to, because they can help us to understand how that happens. Others, like President Trump have obviously done much study in the art, and issue sledgehammers whenever it suits them and their cause."

Quote from this post: anonymousconservative.com/blog/rk-was-mentioned-by-author-julian-langness-in-his-amren-speech/