Was it a set up?

Wasn't Nancy pelosi in support of DACA? Why are all the illegal immigrants turning on her.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yYx6bYqM8qo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burn the coal pay the toll

>Why are all the illegal immigrants turning on her.
These people don't even respect the country they're living in illegally, why wouldn't they turn on somebody who tried to help them? Entitled people care only for themselves.

Russians now colluding with Dreamers to cause havoc (according to (P)MSNBC

They don't want to be citizens. They want all the benefits while being free from most taxation.

What fallout has there been for Pelosi and the Dems apart from a press conference crashed by illegals?

They were organized by Pro-Trump infiltrators posing as immigrants rights groups. Those kids are fucking retards, they were so close to being helped.

She's susceptible to being bullied into pushing legislation for complete amnesty. The DACA kids know it and they're playing her. They all need to go.

Could be any one or several of a bunch of reasons. Could have been a setup - someone paid a bunch of wetbacks to act like spoiled spics and it was easy for them to do because they are a bunch of spoiled spics. Or, it could be those spoiled spics were actually offended that the Dems are using their situation as a bargaining chip. Or, it could be some of the slightly less retarded spics remember that from 2009 through 2010 the Dems had the WH, the Senate and the House and they didn't shit for the illegal spics in this country, instead they wasted their time on niggercare. Or maybe they were invited there and then went full chimp crazy when they realized the woman they were supposed to be relying on was a demented whore bag. So many choices.

Holy shit, what the fuck is up with her face?

Because Trump has tricked the DNC into fighting for 800,000 Dreamers (BEST CASE SCENARIO/OUTCOME = to save 800,000) and these protestors (unlike Pelosi) realise that Golden Don has already leveraged the deportation of ALL OTHER ILLEGALS into the deal.

Look at their signs" 'Save All 11m'.

The DNC thought they were making a good deal re DACA. Now realise they gave Trump carte blanche to deport all non-DACA illegals. (92% of them).

Stupid fucking whore

It's been surgically applied. That worthless cunt in nearly 80

Well said bong.

N O N E

Why waste money on that? The left has been destroying itself in California for ever now. These faggots have been holding their stupid "No borders" signs for a long time. They are just greedy children who will always demand more.
>They think they are being politically active by screaming at people giving them free shit

Becase, they have no plan to become Americans, they want the Mexican illegal immigrants to outnumber Americans so Mexico can just take over.

Some of those people are paid by Soros. Soros wants to start a war in California and get California to desolve its southern border.

That's the official unofficial official story

JUST

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yYx6bYqM8qo

They are ignorant, entitled, libshit millenials.
Like manny leftist millenials these days, they've forgotten 2 very important things:
>1. Never bite the hand that feeds you.
This generation of lefty scum is ungrateful, boisterous, and unrepentant. The tit will soom be cut off.
>2. Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
These lefty commietards actually believe that words are violence and they require safe spaces in which to retreat and seek therapy.

The guy leading them was one of the whiter looking hispanics and he was wearing the ACORN uniform... the white dress shirt, tie, and slacks. The fucking community organizer/commissar.

They were protesting for amnesty for all illegals, not just them.

Globalist puppets sent by DNC leadership, obviously. They didn't like that she sat down with Trump.

They want open borders, more fugees, more Muslims, amnesty for all... and they're using the Mexicans.

Because shes an old white california bitch who only wants immigrants so her fellow white california bitches don't have raise their own kids.

He is a great President my Burger Chum.

Tanking DNC leadership is the opposite of what muh globalists want you retard.
This was done to smear the Dems by a GOP group or Trump himself.

The protesters wanted amensty for ALL illegals.

She's mad at the rich fuckers who sent them. It's like she got the kiss of death from the mafia. This was a threat from up top.

>When your useful idiots turn on you for not being extreme enough
This is why we needed hillary

The protest looked organized and "professional" as fuck. Tucker had the kid on who was leading it. He was 26, and would only parot DNC talking points.
He also refused to answer all questions.

Come on, you can try harder than that.

The DNC and the globalists are very stupid. I don't think you realize how dumb they are. They think using outdated tactics will still work. Look at George Soros. He is old and hasn't had a new thought in 50 years. He is using tactics that worked long ago. Corruption makes you stupid.

This is exactly why we all need to disregard the kike faggots and endless ShareJew shills attempting to poison Sup Forums and have faith in the God Emperor.

Checked and confirmed.

Because they realize that the only reason they support DACA is because they will never support blanket amnesty. DACA is nothing more than a very lazy amnesty that is locked away behind legal hogwash. It Is still a form of amnesty but it is no where near the amnesty that illegals want. They are turning on the democrats because they know that even if Trump signs for DACA (which he won't sign on to a pure DACA bill) it will be a false DACA that will have the Democrats conceding basically most of what Trump wants on immigration, possibly up to a wall.

Also it is the fault of the Democrats for falling for Trumps bait that they themselves set up. Trump is extremely willing to work with Ds or Rs, but the crazies on both sides don't. When Pelosi and Schumer worked with Trump, they got branded as traitors by an extremely vocal minority in the Democrats. Trump got branded a traitor too, but he can easily get his fans back simply because his fans have absolutely no where to go but Trump/someone who supports Trump

because spics are ungrateful animals. they will never be satisfied until atzlan is complete.

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS AGAIN

Meet Mr. Dick Diamonds

This is literally normal spic behavior. Anyone that has lived around illegals know that this is what they act like. Mexicans and Mexican-Americans hate these assholes. No one wants them here other than deluded white liberals.

These reconquista fucks will attack you the minute you indicate they don't deserve original Mexican territories lost to war.

The left's identity politics voterbase is so extreme that they will turn on her for working with Trump on a DACA agreement because

A) she worked with Trump

B) working to secure DACA implies they are settling for anything less than full blown amnesty and open borders to all

What did he mean by this?

Old hen is in denial. Globalists and younger (middle aged) Democrats are trying force old cows like her out of office or take away their power right now.

They want amnesty for all, open borders, millions of rufugees, etc.

Soros, the Pakis, and the Chinese aren't pouring million into the Clinton Foundation to get some fucking DREAMERs their amnesty.

Debbie's IT manager was probably Paki intelligence. Fucker got caught.

Democrats have been fucking up hardcore.

Some fuckers inside the DNC are probably plotting a hostile takeover.

>this people are so rational
>lets make them all citizens so they can vote and shiet

Progressives in the DNC are openly plotting a hostile takeover. They will fail until the Democrats lose in 2020 when after getting embarrassed in 2018 (which look at the states running it is nearly impossible for Republicans to lose enough to dent anything) the neolibs will truly die off

Those mongrels are citizens from illegal parents. They have no stake in DACA.

Purple revolution.

It's a revolution that was aborted because most Americans just want to stop talking about politics and go back to bitching about their leaders for no reason

It's an invasion, stupid.

>Thinking a billionaire is stupid
It's just not a good strategy user, don't underestimate the enemy.

I would say its more of retarded out of town people come in and break windows and cause property damage and injure police.

Despite what retarded redditors would have you believe most people actually are fine with the police. They grumble about them stealing money from them via tickets but would call someone who throws a brick at one a dumb nigger.

Its hilarious, BLM could have done pretty much whatever the fuck it wanted with King Nigger on their side had they not acted like feral niggers and burned shit down and looted yet they couldn't help it.

Seriously could you imagine how much their dicks would have been sucked if they did some retarded music festivals and park cleanups instead of purely chimping out 24/7 when some drug dealer got shot.

Completely staged. FAKE AND GAY. I think the DNC really believes that they can get amnesty if they stomp their feet and hold their breath. This was just priming the pump for what's coming.

Trump navigated himself into a win-win situation. Either he forces the democratic leadership to capitulate on some of his desires in order to save their precious diet-amnesty-lite bill, or he does nothing, everyone is deported, and he keeps his word on deporting illegals.

She and Trump probably realized that if something like this were publicized, it'd take some of the heat off both of them for making a deal:
-Trump supporters would stop calling him a traitor since protests like this put into their minds a future where ALL illegals got amnesty
-Trump supporters also mollified by watching evil Pelosi get BTFO
-Dems would rally behind their beleaguered heroine and forget about the fact that she's compromising with Drumpf
Don't get me wrong: if I had my way we'd be rid of those DACA brats too, but Trump's made up his mind and he's unfortunately found a pretty good way to achieve it.

Jews don't get memes.

It's not staged. She represents San Fran. Look at her body language. She's not directly mad at them. She looks like she knows who sent them. She was probably cussing someone out on her cellphone after this shit went down...

"Listen here you faggot cocksucker. Fuck you. Next time you fucking undermine me at my press conference, I'm gonna fuck you. You sent these fucking spics my way? Seriously? I'm the fucking representative for San Fran-fucking-cisco. You're shit. I represent some of the wealthiest counties in America. Fuck you!"

She met with Cheetoh Drump! Fuck Chimp and fuck pasties!

They said Trump is hitler, now they are working with hitler. I wonder why they are mad!

isn't that what Puerto Rico is for?

MEXCELLENT!

>Barron Trump 2036
He won't even be old enough to legally be president in 2036

He becomes eligible for the 2040 election