Have you forgiven America for electing a nigger twice?

Have you forgiven America for electing a nigger twice?

I haven't thought of Obama as a nigger until recently and realized what a sack of shit he is. Every excuse under the sun was made for how bad the country got under him, Congress, this side, that side, then the very end of his term he goes over the head of every other governing body and personally signs in gay marriage and the taking down of a Confederate flag. Nice dichotomy, asshole.

imho if he isn't a genuine terrorist after all then he's a stupid nigger

Your next redpill is going to be learning that all blacks are niggers.

When all is said and done, I think we're going to find out that we never even voted for him once, let alone twice. Instead, a bunch of dead people, illegals and other frauds did.

Just how incompetent is the US government at maintaining cyber security? I was hacked a while back to the point of being criminally harassed, and the cops told me they had no division and nothing they could do about it. They told me to take my meds instead.

Better president than the on after him or the one before him.

Still, Trump is far more hilarious. Good job electing that one!

"Rocket Man" hahahaha

I've fought back and forth on this one and known enough black people afk that I know this is true only to a certain extent

It does seem like a lot of them have been hard at work finding opportunities to ape out lately, though, even politicizing it

This Klown's presidency is gonna be the shortest chapter in the damn book. NO ONE is going to want to take credit for this Klown.

It is going to end up being like the "French Resistance" in reverse. In 20 years you won't be able to find a soul who will admit they voted for this Klown.

>I know this is true only to a certain extent
They're all niggers. Even the "college educated" ones. Even Morgan Freeman is a nigger. He's a nigger with a voice like sex, but he's still nothing but a nigger. Titty sprinkles.

Our society has gotten so fucking dumb and completely on purpose because following rules is gay, that we're running ourselves into the ground and blaming who the fuck ever. It's like your average citizen is a textbook case for severe ADD.

I know I personally as a voter was pretty butthurt that Obama obviously thought nothing was wrong with marijuana based on an interview, and a lot of my generation voted for him on a legalization platform. But when it came up as by far the most submitted question in his first web address, he just said, "Well I guess that says something for our online voterbase," (the people who fucking ELECTED him, EVERYBODY is on the INTERNET), the crowd laughed, and he skipped it.

And now we have Mexican drug cartels funneling product into this country because people are too paranoid not to let them win and risk looking like a racist.

Last samefag, sorry. But it's like... If you just legalized it, public incentive to resort to street drugs is potentially -ELIMINATED-. Not even just reduced. Street drug dealers become obsolete.

Not even close user.
That evil nigger fucked things all up.

It's a sad truth, user. Call them whatever you wish, but a nigger is a nigger.

and he did it on purpose, too.

The Iraq war for oil to sustain whatever the hell we had going on is a pretty big contributing factor, and it's a messy political situation. Debt accrues.

I know. Trump is actually funny. Unlike King Nigger, who was as funny as an ingrown toenail.

I'd read that fucking book if I was president. Kind of pays to know.

Although I do always approve of stabbing Israel in the back

Do you know what Obamacare actually is? All it does is network you to a preestablished private insurance provider through the government. It's gotten WAY, WAY fucking worse since it got repealed.

Considering what he inherited he actually did quite well.

Though I suppose you only recently started following politics since you think he "personally signed in gay marriage".

Yeah, when you're a globalist working toward a one world global government, it would pay to check if your plans are lining up with others.

*half-nigger

i feel like you're responding to an imbecile, so be careful bro

*half-muslim fookin kek

Alright, Liberal.
Good stuff as always.

If this book is relevant to the president, then he has completely failed at his job.

>Executive Order
>signed by Barack Obama

That matter is really so simple. As for the rest, l2read through threads, newfriend.

muslim nigger
and no

technicaly speakign Obama is 1/4 nig, 1/4 arabic and 1/2 white.
I'm darker than him and I'm white

oh god now hes locked on to me

>the interests of parties that antagonize American interests are irrelevant to the office of the President

nigger you're retarded

>that one cracker thats missing a corner
for what purpose jesus christ

>JFK

JFK when he got his head blownt off.

>start reading
>it devolves into e-speak for school kids

Stop. Libertarianism, not even once.

thank you mystical information fairy

see

b8

>a woman her age entering the office of the President
lmfao yeah fuck no menopause is a BITCH

It's a book about the world after America falls, not the interests of parties that oppose America.

Uhhhh are you talking about the Manifesto? There's a reason Communism is evil. It's a good one. If you're a proponent of adopting Communism like another one of these millennial shit kids, have fun being lined up in the street and shot for being a retard.

>speaking from personal experience
are you some kind of old woman that posts on Sup Forums

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Obongo. City people all voted for Hillary.

What the fuck are you talking about? When did I talk about adopting that shit ideology?

>Have you forgiven America for electing a nigger twice?
Nope.

I have no idea what idea what you're trying to communicate whatsoever, and it's a problem. Fucking think, dude. Use your brain right, Nyanposter.

>I have no idea what idea what

That's because you're a fucking retard. Unironically Kill yourself

Kindly after you, aut-left faggot.

now now settle down, ill pay you both to fuck off

Nah, this is a serious issue here. Modern liberals are all hypocritical, backstabbing cocksuckers. They want to censor the whole fucking human condition because "feelings." Millennial pussies do need to off themselves.

>NEVER DO THESE THINGS
>(we do it better ;) )

There really is a genuine possibility that an actual fucking holocaust for millennial liberals is completely necessary to save this country. Dead serious. They are this. Fucking. Stupid. Adolph Hitler levels of ANTI-SOCIAL, these cunts.

>36
>LBJ

Learn2count niggers

>leftists assume that everything about how gov't works is a lie and that everything needs to be rearranged to suit personal tastes

hey, you know, there is a name for this medical phenomenon!!! [spoiler]take your meds, retards.[/spoiler] [spoiler]PARANOID SCHIZOIDS[/spoiler]