youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

eff.org/deeplinks/2017/08/internet-censorship-bill-would-spell-disaster-speech-and-innovation
eff.org/issues/cda230
new.swopusa.org/2017/08/11/call-to-actionpress-release-swop-usa-stands-in-direct-opposition-of-disguised-internet-censorship-bill-sesta-s-1963-call-your-state-representatives-and-tell-them-to-fight/
blog.ericgoldman.org/archives/2017/07/senates-stop-enabling-sex-traffickers-act-of-2017-and-section-230s-imminent-evisceration.htm
aol.com/article/news/2017/09/20/trump-takes-a-jab-at-the-emmys-after-threatening-to-destroy-north-korea/23216223/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=102&v=CDfhFfKSohc
twitter.com/TruNews/status/910338481179815936
qz.com/1077971/the-quartz-global-power-poll-help-us-rank-world-leaders/
youtube.com/watch?v=aaUlJGBWA00
yro.slashdot.org/story/17/09/19/2030248/pepe-the-frogs-creator-is-sending-takedown-notices-to-far-right-sites
youtube.com/watch?v=bK4Zlv26HDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Stage 5: Acceptance

>this kills the democratic party

Don't forget to donate to Dogs for Law Enforcement!

awoo~

there was a brit last thread who was talking about the CHIP program covering pre-existing conditions in Graham-Cassidy and had linked a source that said the exact opposite. was he talking out of his ass? What happens to those with pre-existing conditions?

Any updates on T-Rex demanding $75m back form G*d's Chosen?

eff.org/deeplinks/2017/08/internet-censorship-bill-would-spell-disaster-speech-and-innovation
eff.org/issues/cda230
new.swopusa.org/2017/08/11/call-to-actionpress-release-swop-usa-stands-in-direct-opposition-of-disguised-internet-censorship-bill-sesta-s-1963-call-your-state-representatives-and-tell-them-to-fight/
blog.ericgoldman.org/archives/2017/07/senates-stop-enabling-sex-traffickers-act-of-2017-and-section-230s-imminent-evisceration.htm

>Americans ready to give up rather free Internet just because some legislator wrote pedo in the bill.

M A G A WIN!

F dogghey

REMINDER: HOLLYJEW CAN MAKE FUN OF TRUMP BUT GOD FORBID HE SAYS SOMETHING BACK.

Seriously they dedicate a whole night to bashing this guy and the minute he signals some discomfort about the Emmys they write a Fucking article on it. How the hell is this allowed?

What a joke

>Two days after celebrities threw verbal jabs at President Donald Trump during the 69th Primetime Emmy Awards, Trump fired back at his critics with a tweet.

>"I was saddened to see how bad the ratings were on the Emmys last night - the worst ever," Trumptweetedon Tuesday evening.

>"Smartest people of them all are the "DEPLORABLES," Trump said, referencing a termHillary Clinton used to describe some of Trump's supporters during the contentious 2016 election.

>Though the 2017 Emmys ratings were not "the worst ever" as Trump described, they averaged 11.4 million viewers, about 100,000 more than in 2016 — the show's all-time low,according to Variety.

aol.com/article/news/2017/09/20/trump-takes-a-jab-at-the-emmys-after-threatening-to-destroy-north-korea/23216223/

I wish people would wake up to this bullshit.

>when the last death on your hands is your own 200-year-old party

Just one.

I think it was actually the Israeli's (or some department) saying the didn't want the money so Rex was asking for it back seeing as they didn't want it. Trump's gonna hold the Israeli aid over them as a bargaining chip, I doubt you'll see cuts in it until Trump wants to get something out of them.

If you drink craft beer you're fucking gay

Uncharted: Lost Legacy is breddy good.

Anyone have the image from inauguration when the soldier's widow spoke and then everyone clapped for her except for Ellison, the salam sandnigger, and Debbie Wasserman, the shalom sandnigger.

Sidenote, that was when I learned Americans aren't racist, cause if you were racist, those two desert people would have been raped and thrown off roofs.

Some craft beer is pretty good desu, good to support small American business.

>tfw israel loses control of the world order because they got distracted by shekels

You know what. You're right.

>DNC not distancing itself from Hillary
>Surviving
Pick one

Beer is just concentrated sugar. Drink gin.

Win the battle by ignoring it. They're never going to accept him, so just be the bigger man.

Who else got the flu

absolute poetry

>tfw can hear Ben's 'eh-heh-heh' laugh when I open this picture
I wonder what HUD's been up to?

HAHA Pmurt is a manlet.

>Our all-time-low rating weren't our worst ratings ever.
Explain this to me. Hard Mode: can't use the word "doublethink."

9 x 125...pffft!

>YOUR VOTE WAS VLAD'S VOTE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Heather is such a babe. I've always despised Fox (sans Tuck) but would watch them in the mornings, shat myself when she saw her working in the admin.

It's over: Dan Helmer is going to win. :(

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=102&v=CDfhFfKSohc

I'm gonna have to agree. If you brag about how much you go to beer refineries and drink random secret Jimbo Scrap Metal beer or whatever the fuck you're a fucking faggot. Specially if you think people care about what you have to say. Yes, I'm talking to you Dimitri.

What is this, an image for ants?

She is hellbent on destroying the party that failed her. The more she is in front of a microphone or on television screens the better.

>we are finally rid of Puerto Rico

This

I love how I get banned all the time for posting "off topic" shit when I can see just by looking at posts like this, browsing your average Sup Forums thread, or glancing at the catalog that the mods clearly don't give a fuck. Some mod or jannie just occasionally gets it in their head that they don't like a subject or a general and camps out in there looking for excuses to ban people.

When will we know if Ocare repeal succeeds

twitter.com/TruNews/status/910338481179815936

SAGE AND SLIDE ALL PUTIN SHILL PTG THREADS. PTG THREADS ARE CANCER. TRUMP IS CANCER. STOP SHITTING UP OUR BOARD YOU PUTIN SHILLS.

jebaited

How the hell did Rex get away with a casual shirt and no tie in a meeting with the President?

You're not getting rid of me that easily, sweeties

I have an army of fans, just waiting to cheer me on

>You know what would go great with this burger? Some bitter piss water.
-Ryan McGee
Beer sucks.

It's not going to.
But don't worry, congress will back this crap

agreed
wine is the patrician drink

Weird. Feels like the campaign is still going on, you know?

>Beer sucks.
Well if you only drink American beer, than of course it sucks.

she is very good at her job, and I learn a lot about the nuances of Trump's foreign policy watching her. The Israel Palestine shift is the most interesting to me.
Rex is travelling a lot, more casual attire is probably understandable. Bannon wore 3 shirts and no tie when around the white house.

>2019

Dem candidate has to take Hilldawg on the campaign trail because she won't take "no" for an answer

Gets mad when they don't pick her for VP

Sabotages whole campaign by association

He's the second most powerful man in the world. He can go without a tie.

If you drink craft beer with your kraft dinner, you're fucking Canadian.

>Muh Russia

Holy fuck, that image made me laugh several times.

How does Trump rank Sup Forums?
qz.com/1077971/the-quartz-global-power-poll-help-us-rank-world-leaders/

I don't know. Pretty sure Stalin was a bigger threat.

is the doggo ok

Who?

Due to infighting and stupidity we are only circuitously influential among young idiots.

dont tell me you guys dont put ice in your bear?

I wonder how much of Sup Forums recognizes this.

Everyone is too scared of Hilldawg to be real with her.
She's suicided too many people, now she lives in a disconnected reality where she thinks everyone loves her.
When's her meltdown?

>EVERYONE BE ON YOUR BEST GOD DAMN BEHAVIOR. WE'RE HAVING A LADY OVER. SOMEBODY GO LIGHT A CANDLE
Fucking Lost It!

It is, she is riding the gravy train since she can't do the post-presidency tour. She is selling lots of books to idiots and making more speaking fees before no one would pay for them.

>LAWS AGAINST LOOTING ARE RACIST!

I've never heard of Quartz, but judging by how their answers stacked up, their readership is alarmingly stupid.

>Twitter certified journalist

>facts are racist we need new facts

Can this thread get any comfier Sup Forums?

Is some liberal going to make a parody pic of Trump as this guy from the Cawadooty game as a protest statement but will backfire and he'll look awesome?

How can you have a preference for freedom yet support federalism? The expansion of the State is always at the expense of the population. The State can only grow by expropriating further from the population by some means.

NO! HOW WILL I GET MY DESPORCITO TO LEARN HOW THEY DO IN PUERTO RICO

white supremacy this white supremacy that

ever notice how then number of memeflags quadruple every time something happens? really makes me think

gonna need that pic of awoo opening the ice beer but with this (You) graphic shopped onto the can's label

Irons did nothing wrong, tho
youtube.com/watch?v=aaUlJGBWA00

So Clinton had 84 proposed slogan and
>No Quit
Was one of them

>dies in 2 years

>ice in beer

KYS youRself americans trully the worst invention after defeating the nazis

yro.slashdot.org/story/17/09/19/2030248/pepe-the-frogs-creator-is-sending-takedown-notices-to-far-right-sites

>ywn get THAT comfy
Time to end it.

cute pup

Do you feel in charge?

>It's over: Dan Helmer is going to win. :(
This is a memorable ad and sometimes that goes a long way. Paul Coverdell beat incumbent Wyche Fowler in a run-off on the strength of this ad (I shit you not).
youtube.com/watch?v=bK4Zlv26HDI

>"twitter-certified journalist"

>qz.com/1077971/the-quartz-global-power-poll-help-us-rank-world-leaders/
U.S. not being number 1...fucking retarded

MOAR HEATHER

>Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama, and Hillary did nothing for decades while North Korea built nuclear weapons
>now libs give Trump flack over a speech about North Korea

hahahahahahahaha