World Trigger

Is World Trigger good? I've heard good things about it, but I wanted to get a second opinion about it.

I work a tight schedule, so I just wanted to know if I'm investing my time right watching this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ep6JRtosaf4
youtube.com/watch?v=xnXfqoIlteI
onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1251.html
youtube.com/watch?v=csDzGgdsis0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool general.

>watching
No.

The anime is... Alright.

The manga is much better

I can be more flexible with the manga.

So should I just read that and pretend the anime doesn't exist?

Yes. That's ideally what you should do

The anime follows the course of the manga but the beginning is very poorly animated

Basically this Just remember to stick for it a while. A lot of people don't like the first 20 or so chapters and then really start to like it.

Alright. Thanks m8s.

As always, start reading and fucking form your own opinion. Manga starts slow and anime is >Toei

World Trigger threads when a new chapter comes out are 10/10

This is one of the worst shonen i have seen. That ugly nigga from youtube said so.

Who?

>watching youtube
>listening to niggers
why would you admit to such shit taste

>On a tight schedule.

Look up the fights. If you like the style, then go ahead a read the manga, there's no rush.

youtube.com/watch?v=ep6JRtosaf4
The best guy in the world bro. Wt is just bad.

>Taking the opinion of this mug seriously

25 seconds in and i want to smash his head in. He didn't even start talking about anime or manga yet and i want to smash his head in.
That's gotta be a new record.

This is not a good video.

>Osamu's stat profile picture has him with his left hand chopped off

Clearly a double page spread about how much his fighting skills suck wasn't enough.

>Zodiac: The Hare

What did he mean by this?

WT has it's own Zodiac signs.

That picture is from when he got Suwa i.e the only time he had scored a point by the time bbf was out. So in a way this is actually pretty nice.

Why.

Is it really that unusual?It's a fictional universe after all so he probably felt like making up his own signs too.

Probably because he didn't like his characters to be associated with certain character traits because of birth date.
Or just because.

Don't nips like blood type more for that kind of stuff? And that one is clearly stated in the profiles.

Is there really no way to spend money on crystals in smash borders?
I just wasted 50 crystals I had saved up on 3-4 star triggers i already have
It's just too painful

Nips like looking for deeper meanings in everything

I don't play it but someone made a little guide last week I think, should be in the archive.

So Lampyris is a "horn trigger", and Hus might not have 18 in trion without it. It doesn't have much range too, 4. He might be more of an all rounder in border terms. He did chose scorpion as a trigger when he didn't had Lampyris.

Are you me, user? Literally was thinking about the same thing and Im crunching pretty hard, so I barely have any time.

>Hus might not have 18 trion without it

The trion comes from the horns. Not the trigger.
He will have 18 trion as long as he doesn't use a black trigger.

I would guess too, and that's why I said "might", but still, the trigger may maximise the amount of trion the horn gives or something alike. That's a possibility.

>the trigger may maximise the amount of trion

No it's a trigger. It runs on trion.
Only black triggers add trion.

Found it, thanks. Fingers crossed it works

Q.281: Why and how did you come up with your own zodiac? (multiple)

It was something I thought up as a game when I was about 20, I like it so I used it. At the time it was 14 signs of the zodiac along with the Otter and the Tiger.

Toei did some things right, but if you want to watch the anime be ready to skip forward a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=xnXfqoIlteI

I heard it's superb but Incan't enjoy it.

>10 pull
>Hyuse and Inokai 5*

I'll take it.

You could find what episodes are Yuuma vs Viza fight later. and Border vs Ranberein for 5 minutes of laugh
But yeah, read manga. Maybe watch openings if you want to hear some quite nice songs.

This is a pardoy like boogie's Francis right?

Horns only enhance the quality of trion and control. And we don't know what quality means as for now.

My friend who recommended this did mention the OPs specifically.

>Horns only enhance the quality of trion and control

This is wrong though.
Horns enhance quantity and quality of Trion.
Never once was stated that it enhance the control.

Thats what I would think. His horns should really only be compatible with afto triggers

First fake is up for 146 :
onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1251.html

Some words about the battle, and then Galopoula is supposed to be ready for round 2.

invasion arcs are cancer

That's my suspicion, yeah.
At least, it's not that obvious that he is going to have that much trion or power without it. Particularly with the explicit mention that those stat are good only with its horn trigger.

How so?

what? constant rank wars get boring after a while, might as well read a sports manga or something. at least invasions get you higher level fights and more suspense.

Invasion arcs > Rank Battles

Try the manga instead

Can Osamu increase his Trion amount, or is he stuck with the pitiful allotment he gets?

Its good but read the manga

Well, he is already increasing his trion amounts since the beguinning of the story, based on the size of his cube in the color spreads, but katori at the moment has a trion of 4, or below average (5), despite having trained to the point of being a A-class ace having having more to start with. It's not gonna pass 3 anytime soon.

meant kitora, not katori

>It's not gonna pass 3
It should get to 3 first to pass it

I've only seen a little of the anime so far and I've enjoyed it more than any other shounen series I've read/watched so far. The anime is done by Toei, so the manga must be at least 3x better.

Yuuma vs. Viza rematch when?
youtube.com/watch?v=csDzGgdsis0

Wait for the away expedition.
There'll be a lot of fun moments.

He he make a comment about her being fat because she ate a donut?

> watching this
Nah, read it.

I'm on chapter 38 and holy shit. It gets really good. I actually regret not reading this sooner.

BTW I'm actually curious if there's any ship faggots in the WT threads. Who are the ships?

>That Reiji
Still not as buff as filler Reiji

Osamu+pretty much anyone.
Izuho and Tuma.
Some character you don't know yet and Chika.
And some more of characters you will know in about 60 to 70 chapters, so i spare you the names.

There are tons of ships. Most of it is characters that you haven't been introduced to but one of the main ships is Osamu and Kitora for now

Nope. Torimaru heard Konami had short hair when she joined border and thought it'd be cute and look good on her so he wanted to see a photo. She asked whether he was tricking her again but he said no. Next time they're on patrol mission Konami's uses short hair in her trion body and Torimaru comments on it. But she's says she only did it because it's easier to move while fight while he says he was right, it does suit her.

Nah he's pretty much stuck. It might develop a little later

Eh, it's mostly strategy talk and bullying Miwa, Osamu, and Katori

You won't find any Shokugeki tier waifu wars there

>bullying Osamu
Lies, everyone likes Osamu

I ship it
If you want a osamu harem though you better prepare some harem goggles

We bully because we care.

Well, the running joke is that Osamu gets paired with basically everyone, male or female. The one that's sort of actually supported in the manga itself is Osamu/Kitora. And even that's a bit of a stretch because Ashihara doesn't really care much about romance in his manga.

Besides that:
Yuzuru/Chika (this one has some basis)
Touma/Izuho
Karasuma/Various Bitches

Kitora is really strong because she's agile and smart, also experience.

Trion is not everything, Osamu has shit trion and shit physical abilities

As some anons have commented already there's some shipping but if you're going into threads with that kind of mindset I think most anons would prefer you keep it out of the discussions. Most threadtalk revolves around the chapter itself, strategies (either criticisms or defenses), the character development, etc.

World Trigger is a great if you enjoy reading the coordinated team fights.

Oh god, I hope not. Threads have been great but the moment this series starts getting Generals or constant rolling threads things are gonna go downhill fast.

>Threads have been great but the moment this series starts getting Generals or constant rolling threads things are gonna go downhill fast

Since we have constantly like 80 anons 78 or 77 actually discussing WT dumping chapters and 1-3 shitposters i doubt it'll happen anytime soon.

We'll be fine as long as Toei keeps animating this series or the anime is cancelled forever

Can't.