/iwg/

innawoodsgen

in this thread you post how we escape society etc. Nice vibes. More resources in next OP.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrey_Puma
youtube.com/watch?v=cvCjyWp3rEk
youtube.com/watch?v=1lNizjI43FY
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom
stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192
uk.usembassy.gov/visas/visa-waiver-program/
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200598/sponsors/new?token=6ggvqAN4QIgQhsxtC8gJ
raising-rabbits.com/rabbit-starvation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

join us!

I really do think a lot of the Pinterest arts and crafts stuff among future cat ladies is an unconscious, misplaced yearning for traditional gender roles.

Maybe we should stop looking for fashy waifus and try to mate with granola-eating hipster chicks who like knitting.

comfy board, but too slow?

do you have bigfoots in england?

Idaho is good for White goys. Watch out for (((FBI))) though, they will Ruby Ridge you.

Same brother. I don't strictly agree with the gender role bit (in terms of them conforming to it) but I've never spoken to any of them either. Anons! Learn Permaculture or take an interest in your environment! There's more women interested than men.

I live in Surrey
Worse. We have the Surrey Puma. ROAR! *pounces* OwO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrey_Puma

I know there are Lynx round here tho. Fact. I saw "it" as a boy, and have heard too many rumours from reputable people. But I think that's about as extreme as it gets?

They used to sell wildcats in Harrods. They are likely an escapee colony when laws where brought in place. Here's a vid from some 60s (fags I'm guessing) re-meeting their lion in Africa:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvCjyWp3rEk

I live in Toronto and wen I need to escape and clear my head I go up north in the bush. Its very recuperative. When I get back for weeks after I continue to have the feeling that everything in the city is just bread and circus and small time distractions

That looks hyper comfy desu sempai.
Too bad it's probably wildly expensive.

How do you really go 'innawoods' in Britain? The entire countryside is nearly all cleared farmland and the few bits of real forest are parks and the like.

Not that big, but yeah, French rabbits are a thing here. And they're distinctly bigger than field rabbits.

It's my spirit flag bro.

Best suggestions for a cityfag?

You drink a lot and pass out in a hedge.

I live in the most wooded county in England.
Step 1. Be rich as hell.

Open to migration recommendations.

I'm into brick/stone and exposed timber framing, plan on getting a place out in the countryside in a few years to build on

Also this.
And my dear leaf, was this flag not originally flown by Englishmen?

a thread died for your shitty "general"
fuck off

I think it would be amazing if we all met out in the forest and had one big sleepover in one tent. Or maybe paired ourselves off into couples and went two to a tent. Just share our ideas about camping and survival, like how to beat hypothermia by sticking your fingers up another guys ass. I'm pitching a little tent of my own here. If we do have a meet up I can teach you guys proper foreskin maintenance and cleaning... Using my mouth.

is it easy to emigrate to a Canada from the UK? Then Canada, New Brunswick or Nova Scotia I'd imagine would be pretty cheap and wooded

AHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

*sips tea*

You mean that kind of thread?

Not particulary. NZ seems like the best bet I reckon. Poland etc too but Brexit and sheeit.

so is there no benefit to being part of the Commonwealth?

>New Brunswick or Nova Scotia I'd imagine would be pretty cheap and wooded
These provinces are among the best in this fucked up country, you can buy an old farm with a good mix of farmland and woodland for dirt cheap. You have to live in fucking Canada however.

It's a shame farms are seeming absurdly expensive in the UK, you have to literally be nobility to own much farmland. Despite how deforested and 'man made' the English countryside is, it's still comfy as fuck and I'd love to live there.

No. We fucked over the empire when we went into the EU. Whether that damage is reversable we'll see. There's Working Holiday Visas - and I think if you land in Aus/NZ/CA (aka CANZUK) you can basically stay there if you're legit. But that's about it, apart from the meme olympics.
Anyway, what state bro?

PA, I plan on keeping my townhouse in the city though. Looking for a place with a nice stream, lots of trees, ideally clay or nice stones, and not past the Appalachians as I like Eastern PA a lot more

you should actually see Bucks County or nearby counties in PA, it's full of Democrats and faggots but it has a lot of that sort of manicured countryside like England. Nice old stone farmhouses

You convince your parents to save money with you for the white mans exodus to the bush. Its going to need to happen within the next 5 years if you dont want to be ripped to pieces my foreign hordes.

Comfy Fort Mountain, Ga

Checked. All well and good if you still live with your parents and they have the dollar though hey. This thread is for vargwannabes without the neetbux.

PA is a comfy AF state. I really want to go upstate next time I'm your side of the pond. Gas is cheaper in NJ tho.

Flag related? Looks comfy as hell bro. Appalachia I'm guessing? Your pic?

Upstate PA, or do you mean up to New York? Northeastern PA is kind of bland old coal and manufacturing towns, central is pretty aesthetic, especially in the mountains around Tioga county. Northwestern PA has some virgin forests that are really nice to see.

Berks county is probably my favorite part of the state, but it's too developed, definitely worth seeing some of the German area. I'm from NJ

My back yard oregon

>
I make more money than my dad and I live with him still. Ive convinced him to move our family to the countryside and build log cabins to live in. Team effort. Im going to have to be there for them once theyre too old to support themselves and living on the same property innawoods will only make that easier. Fuck putting them in a home.

My parents are both Varg wannabes and actually watch his stupid fucking videos. Im more of the orthodox Christcuck.

Very nice love the joinery.

I just meant innawoods. Only place I went in PA was killy.

Whereabouts roughly? I don't remember the Cascades looking like that. Looks lovely though mate,

Sounds like a plan. Becoming a chirstcuck myself, but not a massive fan of Varg. Team effort is where it's at!

It's the bracken/fern I'm not sure about. Trees for sure.

It is pretty /cosy/

OK abandoning this concept/pilot thread
I had 0 inspiration other than the idea of escaping to the woods. It's where I feel most comfy.

Pls continue to post tastyscenery and shieeet tho polbros.

t. eternally jealous

And always remember
Based blacks are redpiiled AF

youtube.com/watch?v=1lNizjI43FY

/cosy/ is a superior way of living

Some fantasy nerd's depiction of medieval village layout, it's pretty aesthetic

bump

good idea, but only the first step. ww3 is coming, you will have to do better than just innawoods

dat cascadia subduction zone tho

it is the right idea. go with it.

better yet, leave the UK entirely. no future there

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192

Cheers mate
The land doesn't maketh the man, but this is my home, and home to most of the ideals Sup Forums holds dear regardless!

North coast-ish

I agree senpai, teach me

Nice lad. My impression of the Oregon coast was mostly fog.. I really loved the high desert though, you are, I'm sure very blessed regardless of my opinion.

dead men don't have ideals

home is where you make it

what is UK itself but combination of people from elsewhere? even the white people there came from Rome, Scandinavia, Normandy, etc.

keep it moving

So where to, I guess, is the logical question?
I will not go illegaly, especially to the States. I love your country far too much to get b& for overstaying a visa.

In other words, how dangerous is Russia in a shooting war? Eastern Europe or to the far reaches of the Empire?

Bump

anywhere but europe

eastern europe is a bad idea for westerners, for political reasons but also cultural (language barrier, etc.)

>I will not go illegaly, especially to the States. I love your country far too much to get b& for overstaying a visa.

flying here is as simple as a plane ticket and a passport. visa allows you to stay long enough legally to find a longer-term arrangement (eg. work visa) if you prefer to do it legally. might have to take a risk, but it's better than the known risk of staying put

Forest in winter, best way to escape society

>Travelers seeking to enter the United States for business or tourism (B-1/B-2 visa), or in transit (C-1) for less than 90 days may be eligible to travel to the United States visa free under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) if they meet specific requirements.

uk.usembassy.gov/visas/visa-waiver-program/

I'm gonna retreat to northern maine

not a bad idea

Lickey Hills with F-S daggers, my own made swords and my Hoyt recurve bow mate.

Are there any old forests left in Britain that aren't parks? Would love to nestle a small cottage in one far away from everything.

Outside of the mountains, going out here in georgia is so uncomfy half the year. Going camping with some friends next month in Rabun county though.

>in this thread you post how we escape society etc.
I've been trying for some time to redpill people on this subject, and have had many questions go unanswered because of the unforgiving nature of threads expiring here. FYI, I'm the guy who gets up early. I took land out of sagebrush and cheatgrass 40 years ago, and made a go of it against all odds. I'll try to be helpful as much as I can as I'm working too. To start:
>142239192 >how to meet Sup Forums-minded individuals?
This guy is right: >142241525 > Meet some actual farmers, loggers, and people who actually are self sufficient or making a living off the land. They're typically very savvy.
Trouble is there's probably not very many where you live because if you did live there, you would not need to ask the question. I would suggest having a "plan". When I got out of the Marine Corps in 1970, my wife and I gave ourselves 5 years to acquire skills we thought we'd need, save money, and scout potential locations. In my case, I'm a desert rat, get claustrophobic in the trees in short order. OK for elk hunts, but not for work. I used the U.S. Meteorological survey resources (print) to determine areas that had the climate that we would enjoy and could raise most our own food. We narrowed it down to three areas, where is not important. What is important is that we spent all the time we could spare in those areas, met people, realtors, shop owners etc to get a feel for the countryside. One area was quickly knocked out of contention when we discovered the 300 ac we had our eyes on sold to a consortium of lawyers/doctors/big shots who were developing "survival condominiums". Scratch one. That left two places, one in the foothills of the Rockies, the other farther west at lower elevation but better farming conditions. Both had irrigation systems available. As I've said before when choosing land, developed water systems, usually Bureau of Reclamation, upstream reservoirs, and gravity irrigation we deemed best. con't

Malvern Hills mate. Beautiful.
Or Lincolnshire.
A lot of the Midlands

You see a lot of kebab on the news.
Everyone forgets we are 79% white.
This is the Malverns (close to my house).

And this is even closer to my gaff.
Actually where Tolkin wrote his books.
The Lickeys.
In SHTF. I am heading to the Lickeys.
Good luck to any EU soldier or kebab trying to find me in the countryside I grew up in with my recurve bow and chemistry degree.
Seriously...good luck.

Tolkien.

There's a weird feeling in my stomach and balls when I think of EU soldiers trying to hunt me in my kids playground actually.
Yeah...that was my old rope swing tree...
Isn't it nice?
...fragmentation commences.
Weapons taken. Resistance force ready for round 2, now with guns as well as bows and EU uniforms.
Fuck, I learned how to kill cattle/heavy animals by practising in those woods with the ATC.

Also have chemistry degree. Been searching for parcels online. I think I'm going to need more than a B.S. to afford a migration like this. I knew it would be steep but holy shit.

Wheel lines, Pivots, Solid Sets, are wonderfully efficient, subsidized by the government, and totally dependent on electricity. No good when SHTF. Another consideration is the culture. The intermountain west is heavily LDS. If you're not Mormon (I'm not) you'd better be able to get along with them. They're good neighbors once they quit trying to convert you. I cannot stress enough, the challenge of adjusting to a totally alien culture is a deal breaker for most back to the landers. There isn't a 24 hour anything. Gas stations, convenience stores, markets, drug stores, auto parts, zero, zip, nada. Small town America rolls up its sidewalks at night. That isn't quite the big deal you might think it is because you'll be living out of town and will soon learn to keep everything on hand you might possibly need in a pinch, because that's the only way you'll have it when you need it. I have a freaking hardware store worth of stuff that's worth its weight in gold because I don't have to drive 15 miles to town for a bolt that fell off the tractor. Another important thing, is you're not a WASP (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) you're going to have to have a thick skin. This part of the country is very, very white. I'm sure there's other places in the country that are more diverse, and you'd better include consideration for that in your plan. We have Japanese farmers here who are very successful and respected. Their families were rounded up and interred during WWII and had an uphill climb when released. I, for one, have a lot of respect for them. We have a lot of hispanics, most Mexican or Mexican descent as a lot of the farm work around here took more laborers seasonally than were available. When I came here we had labor camps for them and they went back to Mexico or Texas at the end of field season. With the liberalization of social services, they found they didn't have to work so much in the fields. Now they collect welfare and stay year around.

>I really loved the high desert though
See

Get into archery mate.
It has saved me from break downs as well as collecting my thoughts and having certain benefits.
You have said degree, so I wont share, but you know what we can do.
England will not fall until the last white man does.
I guarantee that. We are all ready for it here.
The talks in our towns are about F-S "All-In Fighting" and the next move.
If we go though, know you guys are next, and I hope you learn from our fuck ups.
I'm trying my best at the moment via the standard process.
Just to fuck with the EU.

This is for the Krauts to pay Poland for WW2:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200598/sponsors/new?token=6ggvqAN4QIgQhsxtC8gJ

And it IS coming again lads.
Make no mistake.
The Kraut is coming.
And all of it's multikulti "benefits".
Once again,It's going to be us Nigel's fucking with continent.
I just hope we "spring clean" in the process.

For an interesting read.
Check out:
"British Auxiliary Units".
Our method is last man standing, then I think of The Chosen People above our Queen and wonder how they would like/live a Barbaric invasion.
We are obviously safe from nukes, the richest people in the world live here...they have space toys.
The Rothschild want to keep it together, I think there may be internal power struggles desu.

I did NOT type DESU.

con't.
Liberalization of social services also got us a fair share of white trash. Welfare and gimmedats aren't just ruining the inner cities, it impacts the rural areas too. Almost all of our crime is from the segment that will not work hard enough to support themselves. Drugs, drinking, theft, are all new problems here, caused entirely by "social services". Do I think it's intentional? Glad you asked. Of course it is. As Sup Forums knows well, (((they))) want to erode all elements of our civilization. One nice thing about being in a small town is you can go to meetings, get on the school board, the county court, the irrigation district, the sheriff's posse and make a difference. School teachers don't teach that diversity/trans/rainbow shit here. Yes, they try, but the culture is almost entirely against them and if they get out of hand and tell your kids something really objectionable you kick the shit out of them in front of their class, do your night in jail, and have free drinks from your neighbors for the rest of your life. Life in the country isn't for the garden club, vegan, hippy type. People are tough, or they wouldn't last.
Speaking of such, in the previous thread there was talk of earth/straw brick houses, houses they wouldn't "find", shacks under certain sq. footages etc. Don't waste your time. Even the most backwards rural retard counties have rapacious land use and zoning regulations. The tax man wants his money, and he's not going to let you live for free in a non code dwelling. And rabbits. I like rabbits, I have an unlimited supply of Jacks and Cottontails. Understand that rabbits don't have intramuscular fat. You will starve to death on a diet of rabbit. raising-rabbits.com/rabbit-starvation.html
The native Americans supplement rabbit with insects and grubs high in fat. Good protein, but raise some hogs for bacon to go with it.
con't

>Been searching for parcels online. I think I'm going to need more than a B.S. to afford a migration like this
No you don't. You have to have a vision, stamina, and learn to love to work.
See:

>tfw have an Irish passport

Poland here I come.

Although Poland probably won't be in the EU much longer

Nice m8.

Here's the road up to my place, Northern Italy.

I have most of those things. My vision looks like its going to require a couple million British pounds, and short of some market-facing stumble into a gold vein I can't feasibly collect this funding without some type of higher education. Land on that rock don't come cheap.

It would be a lot cheaper for me to just pack up and go west, but that's not the vision.

We're not that different from Poles culturally. The language won't be easy but if Pakis can learn English I'm sure it's more than doable.

Lupo Lucio?

kek.

He's dead, I was actually pretty sad when I found out.
>t. '90s kid

How convinient that I stumble upon this thread while phone lurking in the woods. Pic related is my personal bunker for when the country collapses and it's about a 20 minute walk innawoods from my property (sorry if the image gets flipped). I'll post more pics if anyone is interested. Rural North Carolina is the location.

>Land on that rock don't come cheap.
Wow, sounds daunting. Land (comparatively) isn't cheap anywhere. I started with borrowed USD $7,000 and no realization what I was getting into. Well, here's some inspiration to go west.

Upstate NY /out/er here
Took a weekend backpacking trip out to Alder Lake and hiked to the Balsam Lake firetower. Great trip all around

MT

I do love that big sky and sparseness. Do you regret it at all? Mostly as far as what you gave up. The other paths you could have gone down.

Here's a non retarded picture.

Never mind I'll just stop posting now.

>go into bush
>get bitten by some malevolent creature
>die

I needed this today

West Myrtle?

Look back at my posts. It'll tell you exactly where that is

My woods - no niggers, no muslims, no sandniggers, some frogs, perfect,

>Do you regret it at all? Mostly as far as what you gave up. The other paths you could have gone down.
Nooooo. Definitely not. I could have stayed in L.A. and made big bucks, but after the Watts riots, San Fernando Quake, and lots of other wake up calls it wasn't going to work. I might have given up some trappings of "civilization" but what I gained in skills and abilities far outweighs the luxuries. I raised a great family among great people in a great part of the country. In the end, that's all you have.

wow that's beautiful, where do you come from?

topfuckingkek

winter chan is almost upon us :D

Palatinate, Germany - you're looking from some old ruin into the palatinate heartland, the other way is france.

Gotcha, thanks. Same cupola on some of our lookouts. Love upstate NY. Spent some time there on wife's bucket list fall color trip about 2003. Great people, fine Americans. I was very impressed.