Is this really a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_therapy
youtube.com/watch?v=5bYuMibFyqg
youtube.com/watch?v=OpxsRtFuBQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is what really a think

You didn't add any content or context u stupid faggot

seriously, what the fuck are you on about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_therapy

They also give you undersized shoes and feed you baloney sandwiches and old milk, without any rest stops.

>see also: galley slave

This is the dumbest made up bullshit I've seen all day. It's nothing but fake victimization. As evidenced by the use of the standard "cruel and unusual" line.

Waterboarding using diesel?

Hell yeah they do it.
The harshest forms of punishment always have a push-back.
Is this better than beatings?
Ask a guy with his eyeball hanging out.

I had milk and a bologna sandwich for lunch...

It's some whacky shit Alex Jones said yesterday.
I believe he also said something about hemorrhoids as big as hotdogs.

Yeah it's real. That's what they did to Edgar J. Steele.

This diesal therapy sounds like a good thing, desu. Prison should absolutely be a horrible place that isn't enjoyable.

Congrats, like someone cares...

No. What you are seeing is the fucking cooking crew getting shackles so they can move freely around the fucking kitchen, asshat.

unreal
>well more pain and torture and suffering has never worked before in human history except to make everything worse

>but lets give it another go

>maybe if we make it really REALLY bad this time the human spirit will rather than be further twisted and embittered be enlightened and redeemed

imbecile

Cuck

edgy

nothing burger. if they really wanted to torture the cons they'd put em on spirit airlines flights

Your dead user

Never knew about this but did know about Greyhound Therapy, felons can fuck off and so can the crazy.

The justice and prison system in the states is still heavily disposed towards ideas of it functioning out of the principle of punishment, rather than other principles like prevention or rehabilitation.

As such this isn't shocking.

>The justice and prison system in the states is still heavily disposed towards ideas of it functioning out of the principle of punishment
This is a good thing. In Europe, rapists get sent to jail for a year and are then considered to be rehabilitated. The idea that criminals should be actually punished is considered antiquated.

This is why so many cheer when they hear about dead or irreversibly destroyed prison guards police and other judicial Jews

yes it's absolutely real.

Anyone read gulag archipelago? Diesel therapy shudders when it thinks of a 2 week trainride to prison camp. 10 transit prisons run by criminals later.

The differences that Europe relies on rehabilitation whereas the USA ensures its impossibility in order to produce further slaves

>European rehabilitation
What's the stats on relapses there?

Violent offenders do not deserve second chances and Europe's Prison system is a fucking joke.
Muslim Migrants who murder children may get 10 years tops and will be released in half that.

I never said that the opposite was proper I just called them opposite the differences in Europe they won't even put people in jail for raping people because they are brown whereas in the US will put anyone in jail for any reason (including talking bad about the Jews, minorities, or anyone else valued by the NWO) because the private prison industry makes $92 per day off of each slave

>The differences that Europe relies on rehabilitation
Rehabilitation here is a euphemism for "never give anyone a sentence longer than 5 years" for assault, rape or attempted murder.

In Ireland, Larry Murphy was convicted of rape (he actually raped the woman three times, but they always give you a bulk bargain) and attempted murder. He was sentence to 15 years total, I think, and let out after between 7 and 9 for "good behaviour", even though the prison admitted he hadn't taken a single course in prison, availed of any counseling or expressed any remorse.

Your not gonna make it bro

Trains are calming. Shitty buses and cramped steel boxes on bumpy roads, not so much.
(Not that either situation is much better, just that democratic methods tend towards permanence and coversion, but still can be just as inhuman.)

That's the only thing that works with niggers, but it has to be something like whipping.

I can discredit this shit right here and now.

Why would it only be used in federal facilities? Long road trips between federal facilities are necessary but federal prisoners are transported by the US Marshals service.

In addition, nobody just shows up at the wrong facility. Inmates are counted like 10 times a day. Every inmates location is known at count time. You realize how monumental a fuckup showing up at the wrong facility, hours away, would be?

Bagged lunches. Your required your 3 meals a day. You are not required "good" 3 meals a day only edible 3 meals a day. And shoes? Nigger, you aren't entitled to comfortable shoes. If they fit on your foot then you can wear them.

And rest stops? NO INMATE TRANSPORT will EVER stop at a non-secured facility and let inmates out. To use the restroom as an OFFICER you must stop at a prison, jail, work camp, courthouse, or other secured facility and thats protocol amongst ALL prisons and sheriffs departments. 8 hour drive with no secured facility nearby when you have to piss? Tough shit the Officer drivings probably holding that shit in too and he's not bitching about it. Pussy.

>being in an open cell with 200 niggers, leaving only for 1 hour a day for rec time
>riding on a bus and watching the country-side go by as I get chauffeured from prison to prison while eating delicious Baloney and aged milk sandwiches

I dunno user sounds bretty good to me

Hey this is not bullshit. I know a guy who did two years fed time for growing weed back in 2009 and Diesel Therapy was one of the first things he brought up when he got out. ALL convicts who spend any appreciable amount of time go through it and they ALL know how bad it is.

Maybe it is the case that prison is a punishment but in the United States at least it is often a pointless and overprescibed one.

negroid

Im a corrections officer. No it is not a thing any more than human lampshades or jew-soap was.

You cant hardly punch one of these inmates WHILE THEY ARE ATTACKING YOU without a 6 month investigation, a lawsuit, and newspapers screaming about wildly exaggerated and lurid tales of torture and degradation.

Shit, just last week one of my inmates had a heart attack and I personally rushed him to a hospital and sat next to his bed all night and now I have to attend a hearing because he claims we were witholding his medication. We gave him his meds every day, its not our fault if the stupid fat fuck was cheeking them so he could sell them to other inmates. I saved the ungrateful bastards life and now I have to defend myself against a money grab lawsuit.

You know how many lawsuits ive beat in this line of work? Fucking 4 counting this one. I get paid $15 an hour and get sued for doing my fucking job. I garuntee you that nobody is waterboarding people with fuckin diesel or whatever the fuck your raving liberal journalists are ranting about. A prison guard cant even fart without being slapped with a lawsuit.

If you're stupid enough to end up in prison you deserve whatever they do to you.

>The typical britcuck authoritarian shows it's colours

Remember (((they))) decide what is illegal

Fuck you, c/o.

You sadistic fucks all deserve suffering and pain, if not for the suffering and pain you inflict on your fellow white men in jail, then for at least being too much of a goddam failure to make it as a real cop.

>garuntee

Prison guard fag here again. You can take the biggest most tatted up 250 pound 3% body fat hardcore banger doing time for murder and rape. Soon as they get in the prison theyre pussies.
>the clothes arent my size
>my bunk isnt soft enough
>wheres my lawyer?
>I wanna see a doctor every 3 days
>wheres my aspirin? I got a head ache.
>he got 2 cookies with his lunch and I only got 1
>I want a phone call every other day
>Wheres my comissary?
>the lights are too bright
>its too hot
>its too cold
>its too loud
>the TV doesnt have my favorite channel

Multiply by a few thousand inmates, and as a guard your entire fuckin day is pandering to murderers, rapists, thiefs, muggers, and junkies who apparently turned into little girls the instant you put orange on em.

I work a 12 hour shift with no breaks for low pay. Most days im listening to some huge ghetto nigger drug dealer or fat mexican pedo bitch about the food at me through his food port while its been 11 hours since I ate or sat down.

You know how modern prisons keep order? We dont beat people or taze them or lock them in "the hole." We keep order via a policy of accomadation. We have to pretend to be cheery and friendly and doing our 100% best to make their stay comfortable because the leadership are terrified of lawsuits or a riot. Forget that shawshank bullshit, 99% of running a prison is going out of your way to get jamal "mad dog rapist" an extra cookie because he got one less than his cellie.

I doubt you get sued as an individual here.

>>the clothes arent my size
>>my bunk isnt soft enough
>>wheres my lawyer?
>>I wanna see a doctor every 3 days
>>wheres my aspirin? I got a head ache.
>>he got 2 cookies with his lunch and I only got 1
>>I want a phone call every other day
>>Wheres my comissary?
>>the lights are too bright
>>its too hot
>>its too cold
>>its too loud
>>the TV doesnt have my favorite channel

Fuck off, turnkey.

We both know that you deliberately use these things as mechanisms of asserting your control of inmates, and even as an invisible means of torturing inmates.

Now, I don't care about the non-white inmates, but its been my experience that white c/o's reserve their most sadistic tricks for white inmates, so as to avoid being labeled 'racist'.

Fuck every single one of you.

My only consolation is the knowledge that every single one of you spends about a quarter of their lives locked up.

The pathetic thing is that you chose that life of your own free will.

calm down Tyrone

I'm not a nigger.

I did time for assaulting a nigger, though

If the user whines and complains like a nig, he's most likely a nig.

Youve watched the green mile and shawshank redemption a few too many times. We dont make anyone suffer, prisons havent been run like that since the 60's. We provide for the basic necessities of the inmates and maintain security of the facility. Force is only used when the life or saftey of another is in danger, which is very rare. Our most heavy handed "punishment" is locking them in thier own cell and witholding access to commissary. The force used to subdue a violent inmate isnt punishment, its force used to halt a violent incident. Usually between two inmates.

As for your idolization of white men I cordially invite you to speak to this pack of inbred hillbillies and wannabe ghetto trash who have been brought in on murder, drug, rape, and theft charges.

The idea we want our facilities packed full of poor little guys who got caught with a joint is retarded. We WANT PEOPLE TO DO THIER TIME AND LEAVE.

The idea a bunch of petty criminals who did morally grey victimless offenses for simple sustenance end up here is bullshit. The guys here are here because they have a repetitive history of increasingly bigger crimes.

By the time somebody gets to prison theyve usually committed a dozen offenses, jumped bail and skipped court multiple times, failed or refused to attend several treatment programs, violated parole and probation, and finally just did something big and bad enough some judge went "fuck it. You ignored rehab. You jumped bail. You cant see a probation officer without pissing hot, and you finally attacked somebody with a knife. Enough. Its clear leniency doesnt work for you so enjoy your time in the big house."

People dont end up in my facility on accident. Not one of these guys is here on first offense, they ALL have rap sheets a mile long filled with dozens of chances the courts gave them to turn around before they ended up here.

>Before the prisoner is put on the bus, he is put in handcuffs and shackles (leg irons). The handcuffs are tightened by a black box that stiffens the chains and puts the wrists in a 90 degree bind that painfully cuts circulation and damages the nerves. It takes several weeks for the circulation and nerves to return to normal. The handcuffs are connected with chains to a waist chain, which is in turn connected by another chain to the shackles which go around the ankles The prisoner can barely move once the shackling process is complete.

>He is then placed in a small seat on a bus or airplane. (ED: George Hansen is a BIG man, standing well over 6'-3" and -- before his ordeal -- tipping the scales at well over 220 pounds.) Because of the shackles, the prisoner is forced to sit in one position for up to 20 hours at a time. And the guards will rarely go to the trouble of unshackling a prisoner. Prisoners who understand "diesel therapy" know that "fasting" is the only way to handle the ordeal without messing or wetting yourself.

>Even those who are smart enough to abstain from food and drink, still have to suffer the stench of urine and feces which soon fills the bus or plane.

>One other painful aspect of diesel therapy is the shoes that prisoners are forced to wear. They become too small. The cramped position and tight shackles cause the feet and ankles to swell. The shackles cut into the legs and cut off circulation. The blood pools in the feet and causes the feet to swell. The toes are forced up against the tops of the too small shoes, and unbelievable pressure is put on the toenails. The toenails soon become deformed, infected and painful.

>Each day the metal shackles are put back onto raw and infected legs before the prisoner boards the bus. After weeks and months of diesel therapy, the ankles and shins have raw, infected and open wounds that will not heal.

What magical reality do you live in where white scumbags dont exist? And no fucking shit we use these items as control. Its fucking prison. What the fuck do you think prison is?

The guards aren't the problem. How many of them ever tried to fuck you up the ass or make you toss their salads and how many guards try to shank you? The guards aren't the problem it's the other inmates who fuck up what would otherwise be a free vacation.

>Hour after hour, the prisoner sits in a cramped & painful position, with shackles cutting into already infected, raw flesh. Arthritis and bursitis compound the misery of the prisoners. The ingrown, infected toenails, which are jammed inside of purposely small shoes, cripple the prisoner to the point that he can barely walk or move when he is finally released from the shackles.

>During the weeks and months of diesel therapy, the prisoner is out of contact with the rest of the world. In the case of Congressman Hansen, his wife did not know if he was dead or alive. His lawyer could not find him and therefore could not file court papers on time. Even the members of congress who were still trying to help him, could not locate him. During his diesel therapy" he disappeared into the black hole dug and run by the United States Marshals.

>After "diesel therapy", Hansen was forced to operate on his feet himself. His toenails were so deformed that they pointed straight up. He could not wear shoes without excruciating pain. The only remedy that was open to him was to pull the toenails out by the roots. Our prisoners of war in SE Asia had their fingernails and toenails pulled out by their torturers. Congressman Hansen had to become his own torturer in an effort to stop the pain.

Its a documented fact that what Jonesy said about "dieseling" is a common practice caried out by the feds usually only on political prisoners. The jones hate is getting silly here Dolls. There is not one thing he's said (ever) that you haters can document to be untrue.
He may have been megiddo/fbicointel but he's something else entirely now...

You don't understand how horrific American jails and prisons are.

The food isn't something I would feed a dog, and I hate dogs.

They use light and temperature to make your life a living hell.

There is no natural light, even though they could save money by using more skylights, etc.

Everyone is an asshole. You are locked in a tiny box for most of your time there, often with the scum of the earth.

You are controlled 24/7, and sadistic fucks like this guy
make sure you fucking know it.

>We dont make anyone suffer,

Yeah, you retarded robots are all really great guys without a chip on your shoulder

>How many of them ever tried to fuck you up the ass or make you toss their salads

That doesn't happen in real life, except for the fags that WANT to do it. There are plenty of sissies that are willing partners. This is much easier than making new enemies when you are locked up, if you're into that shit.

The turnkeys are all half-retarded, corrupt fucking sadistic pieces of shit who are, more often than not, worse than the inmates

So, they give the inmates reasons to complain ON PURPOSE, so the inmates will complain to guards who are trained to accommodate and help them to keep them more docile?

Sounds like the guards are the ones being punished.

Actually, you can. And it has happened.

1. Prisons, as a whole, are a fucking slap on the wrist. You have you fucking tough joints. But nowadays,those are the exception to the rule.

2. "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime"

So fuck off, failtroll.

>Sounds like the guards are the ones being punished.

As they should be.

The really bad ones often end up getting jumped, or worse, when their little victims finally get free.

I was in prison for 4 years, let me enlighten you:

>You don't understand how horrific American jails and prisons are.
They really aren't that bad. Boredom is the second worst part. The place that makes a prison hell is other prisoners.
>The food isn't something I would feed a dog, and I hate dogs.
The food is usually prepared by one low tier chef assisted by 4-6 trustee inmates. The quality of the food varies wildly based on who gets cook duty and how much the chef gives a shit. I've had meals that reminded me of home cooking, and I've also had overcooked slop I wouldn't feed to a dog. The only food based punishment you MIGHT get is Nutraloaf.
>They use light and temperature to make your life a living hell.
You get consistent lighting through the day in your cell, and usually you have a tall thin window. Common areas have big reinforced windows looking on the block's courtyard, and skylights. Temps are usually consistent, 75-78F. Mornings are usually colder, nights warmer.
>There is no natural light, even though they could save money by using more skylights, etc.
There ARE skylights. In the common area.
>Everyone is an asshole. You are locked in a tiny box for most of your time there, often with the scum of the earth.
This isn't the fault of the prisons or the guards.
>You are controlled 24/7, and sadistic fucks like this guy
Prison is all about structure. Its about learning a routine that gets you close to what a normal person SHOULD do. You wake up, eat, go to work, eat lunch at noon, and finish your 8 hour, 5 day a week work schedule. You get a few hours every evening in the common area, and an hour or two in your cell before lights out.

Prison can be really shitty, but the guards are usually not the reason. Other prisoners are the cause 90% of the time. The bulk of the other 10% is loneliness and boredom.

Dumb nigger lol

You don’t deserve to reproduce

This reads like something a jew milking the Holocaust hoax would write.

>You don't understand how horrific American jails and prisons are
Are you delusional?
youtube.com/watch?v=5bYuMibFyqg
youtube.com/watch?v=OpxsRtFuBQo

This guy has been in, and hes what us guards call a clock puncher. Hes in, does his time, doesnt cause problems and gets out. This demograhpic is the one most likley to successfully rehabilitate and never come back.

For what its worth man, we fuckin do shit all the time to try and make shit not suck so much. Atleast my crew does, im shift supervisor and I dont put up with my men being dickheads needlessly. As a former inmate you know full well that little stuff becomes magnified in the clink.

A small gesture of kindness takes on its own gravity, and a stupid slight like not getting enough toilet paper or a smaller than usual food portion becomes something that is seethed over for weeks. Too much of the latter and not enough of the former is where riots come from, or somebody makes a shank and turns into a human weed-whacker on thier cellie.

I make sure inmates are all treated equally, I dont allow stupid shit like "pod bosses" so we dont get some dipshit who thinks hes in charge hoarding up all the toilet paper or start up credit services and gambling rings so that other inmates end up having to give up what few comforts they have to pay him back. I dont let my guys talk shit or do petty mean shit to inmates. Obviously I dont run disneyland, but theres no reason for shit like a guy the guards dont like not getting to his doctor appointment or any of the other petty shit guards can do to fuck with an inmate. Im not going to claim that its because im a nice guy either, when you start finding shanks and shit like that in your facility it means the inmates are pissed off and scared. In my shakedowns the worst shit I find is fishing gear and assorted kites, which tells me my inmates are bored but not really hurting. Which is good, it means my pod isnt full of guys waiting to shank me (or toss a blood feces and piss mixture at me through the food port.)

>Is what really a think

Prison was an idea invented by the fucking burgers. Real whites advocate traditional punishments (banishment, branding, lashes, execution)

Retard the English invented prisons.

>((((((authoritarian))))))
I see you've learnt to parrot MSM buzzwords pretty well, fuckwad.

Fucking embarrassing, contain your autism please

I'm fairly certain MSM would tell you to never doubt authority and the government is always right..

All US prisons should be like Angola

Huge work farms where inmates can feel productive and be allowed to have a modicum of dignity through an occupation--if they demonstrate they can be trusted to.

Fuck you, bitch.
I been on the straight and narrow for 8 years.
Got my pardon from the governor and certificate of rehab.
I'm a normal citizen unless I break the law again. I can vote AND own guns.

t. typical authoritarian britcuck

Inmate labor was villified because it was too much like slavery and it tends to be unpopular locally because it undercuts wages and prices. Local farms cant compete against inmate labor.

>Local farms cant compete against inmate labor.

I think ADM will be okay bud

These days, Inmate labor us mostly used to support public institutions.

Nobody cares if inmates are washing linens for public hospitals, or assembling furniture for state offices because it keeps taxes low.

CALPIA can churn out 5 office chairs for the price of 2 in the private sector.

Sounds like a Polish wet dream.

t. Stalin

I can already see that as the latest hall of cost survivor story, it's just missing
>and then they turned my wife into a lampshade QQ.

Being forced to wear crocs is punishment enough

Oh yeah that must explain the many, many accounts of China-tier prison conditions in some places.

>prison guard fag
You deserve to be murdered on the spot.

lol, fuck you morons, who cares if tyrone the rapist murderer gets to take a bus ride around the country?

if you wanna rape and kill and steal you deserve worse than american prisons TBQHFAM

they dangle Diesel jeans in front of prisoners.

you are a larping faggot

You're lucky you haven't been put down yet, Jewish dog. It will only get worse for you in there, enslaving people for the [[[system]]].