Macross Delta

>[gg]_Macross_Delta_-_09_[BD3DC4AE]

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/truelucidity/when-the-rune-sparkles-in-september-earth-windermere-and-fire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>almost 13 hours late

Whats the points of this show? nobody will watch 500 episodes of gundumb and macross to know what the f*ck is going on in thsi one

Why is Freyja such a miracle of the universe?

its always about the same thing
hippie shit like weed, music, love, peace and understanding.
Also transforming planes.

Macross: Waifu Wars

Is this the reaction image of the year?

Freyja lost.

Being better than the shit you're watching this season

She's perfect. I hope Kawamori won't break her heart too much.

>Person who is new to how actual fansubbing works

We had the best girl poll and Mirage was only 3rd. All hagfags, greenfags and pinkfags are voting for Mirage out of jealousy.

Yeah I remember how 7 and Zero were so dependent on it's love triangle.

Even SDF's love triangle wasn't relevant until like the 20s

>le kawaii shiteating face

>retard who doesn't realize that gg released 13 hours ago

How mad would people be if someone insulted Minmay in universe? Or Sheryl?

I came here to remind you all that Kaname/Messer is the true OTP

How many of those did Max tapped?

picking only one.

GORI GORI!

koreafag needs to get on that

I know she's not in a bowl but seeing Mikumo fall for someone would be potentially cute as fuck

They look so good together!
Freyja x Bogue will happen

And Hayate x Mirage also

7 had no real triangle.

Go home Bogue, you're drunk.

I think it would be more funny than cute.

Mikumo will only fall for my dick.

What would you say is the appeal of Mirage?

It had one. It just wasn't important

I like literal whos.

hips
elf ears
bro material
That's it

I'm guessing it's that she's like a female Gamlin. Hard-nosed and serious. I'm guessing that she's supposed to get some cute moments later (next episode) but she hasn't actually had any yet

Her design is pretty hot though. I mean did you see her outfits in the last episode?

The same as Gamlin's.

Appearance, that's about it

Well, at first she looked like a typical tsundere. But turned out she is not. So now she has no personality whatsoever. It's elf ears, I guess.

Supporting
Tomboyish
Under her serious persona she seems cute and awkward

I like both her and Freyja although i support Freyja more.

Mirage isn't moe.

>Well, at first she looked like a typical tsundere. But turned out she is not.
At the very least I'm glad this didn't happen

Female gamlin is the best description. My favourite 7 character in female form. Also she was very cute in episode 3.

She will be with more scenes. Gamlin started as a permanently angry super-serious dude.

Why is Mikumo so fucking weird?

It's a mystery.

I didn't think there was much to Messer/Kaname at first. I was wrong, it's perfect.

Nice boob psychics.

He literary can't live without her.

I'm so glad I was calling this as far back as episode 0.89

Hard worker who can't keep up with her peers despite her best efforts. She's a foil to Feryja and Hayate whose skills seem to progress exponentially without any real effort. I'm interested to see if they take the Kaname route with her and her main development is learning to accept her position in the world, or if she powers up at some point and her efforts pay off.

I didn't think there was much to Messer/Keith at first. I was wrong, it's perfect.

Nice.

I don't think Messer will die. Kaname considers herself a failure and she might overcome this in the next episode when she learns about Messer's gratitude.

> Sprawling protoculture ruins on a bunch of planets, basically integrated into the planet's core in a tree-like formation.
> Windermere 'nuked their own planet' (could be a cover-up though).

I have a theory. The NUNS invaded and occupied the planet, simply to get at their special-snowflake super rare protoculture ruins, possibly with something really unique like a live protoculture specimen (of which Mikumo would be a clone of).

Either Windermere Kingdom or the NUNS nuked the planet because an out-of-control experiment or removal of the subject caused some sort of world-ending catastrophe. In a final act of futility, either to destroy evidence (NUNS) or in a last-ditch effort of destroying whatever the heck is causing it, they nuked it.

That explains why their planet is so fucked up and why they want to gas the NUNS. Just a single ion cannon wouldn't do that much alone.

>dat pause before "san"

I didn't think there was much to Messer/Arad at first. I was wrong, it's perfect.

It was obvious that something is going to be between them since then.

The feeling Messer have regarding him dying is because he feels like if you put Roy and Michael into one character and added in Brera for seasoning

You might be on something here.

Arad took him despite knowing that he is a walking bomb (even lady M agreed). So if someone has a responsibility to kill Messer, it's him, but I don't see him doing it - I see him saving Messer again.

At the very least, it's exceedingly obvious that the final boss is the NUNS.

There always has to be a muh understanding end. Not that I dislike it.

Well, they are definitely teasing with BougexFreya too. I doubt she'll go that route before HayatexMirage.

I concur.

I can see Brera but Roy and Michael were playboys

To be fair, if Messer wasn't around their entire squadron along with Walkure would be long-since dead.

He's the only one who can keep up with Keith. If he wasn't fighting him every time the rape squad comes around, everyone would get annihilated. You saw how hard Messer rekt all of them 3v1. It'd be like that, but far, far worse.

The planets of the cluster make some sort of stellar machine and the windemere with their huge fold receptor factor along with their relics make some sort of key to it.

It really looks like in that hole was their protoculture ruins. It connects to the core of the planet.

>Windermere is a combination of Best Korea and Imperial Japan (also space Belka, probably unintentional)
>Winderemereans die around 30, the same time when an idol's life tends to end
>The Knights are basically the in-show reaction to people who get weirded out by the culture of Japanese pop culture and singing in Macross
>Kaname is literally a shining example of an idol who loses popularity from the "fading into irrelevance" to the "was the ace, then I wasn't, then I was put in the background"

Just as you'd expect from the master Mr. Kawamori

In terms of being aces with side girls that they liked. The Brera for seasoning is the personality

>White knight
>shinigami
>White knight
>shinigami
>White knight
>shinigami
They better spice it up next week. Rivalry is great and all, but I don't want it to be this monotone.

They are trying to kill each other, they aren't going to have deep and meaningful conversations.

If the NUNS really were the the final boss it would be hilarious to see the reactions of all those who keep blaming Windermere for everything, even though they have a POV but the NUNS doesn't.

who is lady m?

>WHITE KNIGHT
>MUH WIND
>SHINIGAMI
>MUH WIND
>WHITE KNIGHT
>MUH WIND
>SHINIGAMI
There, nice spicing it up by screaming more and by adding some occasional MUH WIND

Megumi Nakajima.

user, they didn't meet to talk. They are in planes to kill.

I really want the Aerial Knights to be forced for some reason to work alongside the Delta Platoon and Walkure soon. It'd be pretty entertaining.

I thought the nips cast her off to flipland.

May'n

why is this allowed
soundcloud.com/truelucidity/when-the-rune-sparkles-in-september-earth-windermere-and-fire

>it's another "the asshole mentor is just hiding a secret that he's a huge fanboy for idolshit"

They're not gonna have actual conversations like in Gundam

When will the inevitable 'Windermere and Spacey pilots crash-land on an island with some fanservice' episode be? Episode 13-15?

When will Keith and Kesser fuck on-screen?

It'll happen though. The last 'big' Macross (Frontier) had exactly that - the baddies for the entire series were just being mind-controlled with implants by a bunch of old half-dead faggots.

Just wait until Windermere is all-but-defeated in episode 20-22, then the Spacey crew realizes that 'wait, we were the baddies all along' and we get some co-operative singing and fighting basically everyone from the NUNS (with puppeted protoculture clone songstress backup).

Seeing her lose Hayatebowl

That's a last episode kind of thing

I think that was the joke

There could be a third party, but I think we should have got some hints by now and so far the only ones that I can see are the bad guys from Extra and the fact that Windermere and the NUNS keep blaming each other which could mean that neither of them nuked that place (although I think that the NUNS is not bein protrayed under a very favourable light considering how the Knights in ep 8 hinted at some very nasty things happening to their people on the hands of the NUNS).

>Messer is allusion to all "gritty serious war drama" robofags who always shitpost how new Macross turned into idolshit, but secretly watch it and enjoy all idorus.

What's the purpose of the ruins?

half-assed, if he has the September instrumental he could've put parts of the Earth, Wind and Fire vocals as backing vocals

The pitch shift is also pretty bad

Minmay.

> who is lady m?
My new favorite theory - Messer's godmother. Just for the hack of it.

I could see Windermere splitting into factions where the Roid led one allies with Spacey, but Keith, Bogue, and probably the rest of the knights would have none of that unless Freyja's song gets powered up enough to deculture them.

Do I have to watch any older Macross or can I just jump right in?

Yes.

All of them.

Sounds good then.

MUH RUNE IS SPARKLING BECAUSE OF YOU

To have a Macross series that finally answers some questions about the Protoculture

Remember that compared to 7's "music" and F's "triangle" the theme of delta is "Protoculture"

>Mikumo will only fall for my dick.
only if it can sing