"might is right"

>"might is right"
>complain about jews subverting the whites with force

>"natural selection means subhumans shouldn't breed"
>stacy rejects him and instead hooks up with a more alpha male nigger

>"muh IQ makes me better"
> doesn't realize that jews and chinks have bigger average IQs

>"TV is for the idiotic normie masses"
>gets his information off of white nationalist youtube channels and Sup Forums .jpeg infographs

>"they're only pushing diversity in Europe"
>complains about blacks kicking white colonizers out of Africa

>"my pagan religion is true because muh heritage"
>neglects retarded pantheist hypocrisy

>"all jews and other non whites should be killed because they're not white"
>exactly what jews believe when you swap out "jews" with "gentiles" and "whites" with "jews"

>is just a flavored atheist, much like the modern jew; doesn't really believe in anything
>brainwashes himself into thinking there is divinity to his blood so he religiously worships it like a jew

Has there ever been a more pathetic and hypocritical people than the internet white nationalist basement dweller?
Imagine being something that thinks and is like a jew, but even more inferior and completely impotent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIRbXNousaI[Embed]
researchgate.net/publication/229007550_The_Jewish_Bias_of_the_Nobel_Prize
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whites are just gullible fools

they once had my hateful respect, but now i pity them

>those trips
>that absolute BTFO of Sup Forums
good post

i never understood how Sup Forumstards can scream about "muh nietzschean ubermensch" and "muh might makes right" and then cry when a black person sucker punches them

really makes u think

Sup Forums will not come up with a respectable rebuttal to this

I predict eerie silence as they slide this thread to death, or a sea of "cuck!!!!" replies

Bump to see them squirm

paul beeteeehffoh

>>"TV is for the idiotic normie masses"
>>gets his information off of white nationalist youtube channels and Sup Forums .jpeg infographs
When Bolshevism waned and it had become clear that "the people" of Russia weren't sure anymore 'why' they didn't trust one another. When it became clear that of the 4 television channels available to them; 3 were shitty reruns and low quality "programming" and the 4th was pure propaganda. (Bolshevik Jews have a habit of using mass media as a tool of propaganda, whether in Russia or during the 6 day war).
Russians did something revolutionary; they shut of the television, switched from analogue to Dialogue and began having face-to-face conversations with neighbors. If you ever wondered why Ruskies and Uke's are in chronic beast mode, know that they've been through a lot.

>whites are just gullible fools
Yeah, we keep forgetting (((they))) aren't white.

>"might is right"
not with force but with deception and parasitism

so?

1/ lie: we do realize it where asians are concerned. Jews' IQ is debated as the studies that give high ashkenazi IQ are flimsy
2/ asians (chinks) although having (maybe) a high QI are hindered by their hivemind ant-like mentality

>gets his information off of white nationalist youtube channels and Sup Forums .jpeg infographs
So? What are you implying about these source sof informations, and by opposition about other sources and which ones?
Please formulate your arguments instead of just memeing, if you can

>"they're only pushing diversity in Europe"
you failed to establish an equivalency there, instead you just alluded to a potential one, this seems to be a common pattern in your attempts at argumenting here

which one
never mind you're dumb
you're not expliciting anything to the point where it would constitute an argument
you're just memethinking
turns out it's what you're accusing pol of, what a coincidence

g something that thinks and is like a jew, but even more inferior and completely impotent.

they don't use force
>Stacy rejects him and instead hooks up with a more alpha male nigger
try harder
everybody gets there info from the Internet now
and now Africa is a shit hole again well done niggers
your point? every religious person is like that
the only people who says this on Sup Forums are CIA niggers
>is just a flavored atheist, much like the modern jew; doesn't really believe in anything
>brainwashes himself into thinking there is divinity to his blood so he religiously worships it like a jew
what a gay fucking strawman
>Has there ever been a more pathetic and hypocritical people than the internet white nationalist basement dweller?
Imagine being something that thinks and is like a jew, but even more inferior and completely impotent.

Congrats friend. You just managed to produce a -1/10 bait. Your bait was so shitty you broke the laws of logic. Never on God's Green Earth has a bait so bad been witnessed. Fuck you OP. Fuck your family. Fuck your sister. Fuck your dog. Fuck your job and wife and kids. FUCK THEM. Put them all out of the misery of knowing you by immediately killing yourself. Did I mention to make it painful? Make it VERY painful. That's what you deserve you waste of oxygen.

Sounds about right, but at least we're not t*rkish

Sage and kill yourself op

How does that refute pol in any way? All pol ever wanted is that whites stand up for themselves, which they're not currently doing

>nature and biology have a way of ridding the planet of its global issues

>>"might is right"
>>complain about jews subverting the whites with force
there is some kind of a point there
thing is as much as the jews are demonstrating a superiority (a might) there, they're still not respectable
because they are selling out humankind and the whole planet's biosphere
their utopia is a dystopia
they're taking everything they can to the shitter
if we were niggers and they were white people, we would respect them if they were taking at least humankind, and preferably including ourselves in the lot, to better pastures
but the jews are destroying everything, hopping from an aryan empire to another, taking them down turning them to rot and keeping humanity down, themselves included
so they're sick, counterproductive for everyone and everything and even for their own good they should be put down or assimilated
as bobby said, the jews hate nature

>Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans.
Radio Interview, February 19 2005 [26]

We are Mediterranean racially but better than other meds and all other races in fact. Think about statistics, ignore conspiracies. We have 200 Nobel Prize winners that are ethnically Jewish. We're only 16 million people. Swedes as a whole are 16 million too but have 30 Nobel prizes (half are probably Jewish). That means we're almost 15x better than the purest Germanic (statistically). I won't even get into the lower races. Also keep in mind most of our winners are in science, medicine and other non-business related subjects that require high cognitive abilities.

We're only 0.2% of the world's population yet easily make up 50% of the Western/global elite. If you could think of a perfect plan to take over every relevant institution of power and retain unchallenged power forever you couldn't execute it better than us. It's not even something we force, it's natural selection because we're that much better than everyone else so we naturally rise to the top. We let WASPs think they have a sense of control but if you look at say building owners in Manhattan you'll see 80-90% Jewish names, no WASPs. We only came to the US like 50 years ago. Let that sink in.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIRbXNousaI[Embed]

t. 100% Ashkenazi

Your people piggyback on Europeans. Always have, always will. Let me know when your homeland, Israel the Beggar, accomplishes something on its own.

I knew I forgot to filter a memeflag, thanks queer.

Yeah I guess that's why nobody at all takes us seriously or is interested in what we have to say.

OH WAIT

Why would the ahskeNAZI's use direct force, when they surround themselves with proxy warriors?
>The goy have spent the past 25+ years spilling millions of gallons of blood to ensure a nice comfty home for them
>NeoCons don't kill you, they get you killed. They don't participate openly, they hide behind a veil to mask themselves and send everyone else to do their bidding. Problem children are eliminated one at a time by wet-workers
>How easily we forget: that niggers team up on submissive Whites who have been told not to fight, and even then are at rick for having their lives destroyed; especially the Heterosexual, Male, Gentile of Euro descent. Commies just as they were in Bolshevik Russia ar weaponized to target "perceived Nazi's"
Maybe it's best that the White Goyim go and allow the rest of the planet to suffer in a big 'Fuck You - We Told You So' move of spite

>Nobel Prize winners
>Jews giving other Jews awards

what next, gonna bring up Oscar winners too?

kikes don't create, they steal and they destroy.

Part 1:

>not with force but with deception and parasitism
it is with force though, might not be them holding the guns. that's why the whites are there to hold serve them instead

>so?
it's a bit hypocritical looking at the situation of many people here. it's no secret that most of the people who post here are edgy social rejects with a superiority complex. no accomplishments of their own, so they worship race and ancestors.
by their logic, a lot of them are subhumans, and why do they think they are deserving of anything more than the nigger?

>1/ lie: we do realize it where asians are concerned. Jews' IQ is debated as the studies that give high ashkenazi IQ are flimsy
>2/ asians (chinks) although having (maybe) a high QI are hindered by their hivemind ant-like mentality
1. would they be able to play the game this hard and turn the whole world on their side if they weren't intelligent? my point to all of this is that genetic superiority in some aspects doesn't make you morally right the jew is a degenerate for using dirty tactics, but they're tactics that are controlling the whites nonetheless so there is some ability they have that we don't.
2. don't we have a similar thing going on too? look at all the memes, the trends, it's a real hivemind. only to you, because you're native white and not asian, it seems a bit more distinct. it's how chinks can tell each other apart but we can't. same can really be said about the arabs when it comes to the hivemind.

>So? What are you implying about these source sof informations, and by opposition about other sources and which ones?
I don't know? Read the bible? A book? Go outside, talk with people? Not kekistani memes and whatever. Obviously not all infographs and channels are bad, but you got some that are absolute meme crap.

If I marry a Jewess, can I then get in on the conspiracy?

The better question is, why the fuck is Kadyrov allowed to have a Glock and I'm not?

Part 2:
>you failed to establish an equivalency there, instead you just alluded to a potential one, this seems to be a common pattern in your attempts at argumenting here
sorry, let me elaborate.
1. what makes the white deserving of his homeland more than the black?
2. why complain about getting colonized when a lot of people express wishes to re-colonize africa and make it white?

>which one
any pagan religion. my point is, in the pagan circles, you'd see toleration between all these non-abrahamic religions even though a lot of them are contradictory.
it's less based on religious truth and more on racial worship. they're not actually religions, just atheist cults. much like modern day judaism

I'm not anti-white, I don't think we should all live in multi-racial dystopias or whatever. Just like it says in the Bible, God separated all the people for a reason. But a lot of whites are slowly becoming into Hollywood nazis, or just jews really.
All this memeing, kekworship, right-wing twitter traps, this stuff isn't good. To those who don't do that kind of shit. Good. Don't take this thread to heart, never meant to target you.

The white needs to stand up and stop being a pathetic hypocrite to achieve something, in God's light.

subversion could be only called force by a semite

>Has there ever been a more pathetic and hypocritical people than the internet white nationalist basement dweller?

An Arab!

>If I marry a Jewess, can I then get in on the conspiracy?
you will be led to believe that you're an honorary club member until it is 'Go' time; when those like you and the faithful Shabbos will feed the buzzards, the worms and the trees. Might as well get in on the side that gets you 'Privilege' status

>a lot of whites are slowly becoming(...)jews
>Just like it says in the Bible,

You're a Spiritual Jew, you have no place to comment.

>paganism
>atheist cult

Anything not of the Bible = atheist? Cool story bro, share more of your wisdom.

>Anything not of the Bible = atheist? Cool story bro, share more of your wisdom.

"you'd see toleration between all these non-abrahamic religions even though a lot of them are contradictory.
it's less based on religious truth and more on racial worship. they're not actually religions, just atheist cults. much like modern day judaism"

nice strawman

I got 134 channels, get on my level pleb.

>might is right
>b-but it's not muh force, muh respect, empathy, muh lies
you guys are so fucking pathetic. might is right means the winner IS RIGHT. it means how they won is right. it doesn't leave room for little faggots like you bitching about how they won. if they won in a terrible manner then you're EVEN MORE FUCKING PATHETIC. there's only winners and losers. all of you are fucking losers. the white race is filled with nothing but losers like you so it's dying. nobody cares what excuse losers make for why they lost. you deserve it especially cause you're so fucking pathetic

Here's the rebuttal. Whites are responsible for the greatest instances of art, architecture, glory in battle, and world discovery in history, exemplifying perseverance in the face of hardship and the ability to create coherent theory out of abstract thought moreso than any other race . Deny this.

OP, out of 500 arguments you defeated 8 and you claim victory.

they aren't though. whites are responsible for 300 years of progress but humanity doesn't end at 300 years. it continues way past these 300 years into space.

the chinks were the first ones to make gun powder but they didn't create the modern gun so their achievement isn't even that great. likewise white people getting into space first won't be seen as that great of achievement compared to when humans become immortal thanks to asians or humans travel the universe thanks to asians.

kikes have done as much to progress the race as whites has well. you don't even comprehend the feats kikes have done to push the envelope further in science, philosophy, or our understanding.

having achievements now doesn't mean you will have them later or deserve to always be successful. the first man to gain 1 million dollars isn't the richest man in the world today and isn't heralded as anything special

I'd rather actually be all of these things than a piece of shit mudslime lel

No one is denying it. But all of those people are gone, that time is over, the only road is the one up ahead. All their achievements and discoveries are down in vain because of how we're using them.

It doesn't matter how blue your eyes are if you're out here on 4chin shitposting with smug anime girls. Don't let pride overcome you, achieve something.

I never claimed victory. I also only addressed the civil ones, no point in the others.

Heмa oвдe пoбeдe, oвo јe тpoшeњe вpeмeнa.

You're from Russia? Who knew?

hows your toilet muh pajeet friend

>"might is right"
Jews subvert while hiding, like you are behind that flag.
>"natural selection"
Means Stacy is dysgenic if she fucks a dog, and her genes have died out; just because she chooses "DNA suicide" doesn't make it the right choice.
It doesn't make me worse. Also, Asian and Ashkenazi IQ is inflated; if we cherry pick the highest white subgroups (like you do with Ashkenazi while ignoring other jewish groups with sub 95 IQs) we see Jews aren't highest.
That's why I read books and make infographs out of them, you should try it sometime.
>"Why don't you tip fedora goyim"
Because I'm not retarded, Chaim.
>"all jews and other non whites should be killed"
Kike_Strawman.JPG
>is just a flavored atheist
Projection.
>brainwashes himself
You can't brainwash yourself; if you're "brainwashing" yourself, you're an independent thinker. It's called "making up your own mind".
>REEEEEE hypocritical white trash basement NEET virgin subhuman mongrelized REEEE why do you say awful things about the Jews REEEEEEE
Yes Herschel, you came here to this place where we dwell, and now you're eternally buttblasted. Well done.

>pol is a single person

Get fucked faggot, remove your meme flag and show us your star of David, yid.

>We are Mediterranean racially but better than other meds and all other races in fact
I'm sure that's why "the people of the book" didnt innovate, conquer, or create anything for 3000 years. Instead, you lived as thieves and parasites, waiting for your hosts to remove you like a tick or mosquito.
>Think about statistics, ignore conspiracies.
There's a good book called "lying with statistics" you should read: 99% of statistics are made up. It's a total conspiracy.
>We have 200 Nobel Prize winners
Here's an interesting paper where Jan C Biro MD., PhD, of the Karolinska Institute shows that Jews have only, mysteriously, started to win Nobel prizes in any significant number after the Second World War:
>“This change is often described as the “inflation” of the Prize. It is explained by the acceleration of research and the fact that most scientific work is done by teams today, which makes it unfair to honor only one person. Research redundancy–parallel research and problem solving–is also a contributing factor. Jewish-Gentile Prize sharing grew from a shy ~2.7% to a bold ~24.6% (~9-fold increase). About 10% of Prizes have remained ‘Jewish only’ but the proportion of ‘Gentile only’ Prizes decreased as ‘J-G shared’ Prizes became more frequent.”
Their winnings not only come most often IN PARTNERSHIP WITH GENTILES it seems to come at higher rates when there are Jewish Nobel Committee chairmen. Makes you think

Source:
researchgate.net/publication/229007550_The_Jewish_Bias_of_the_Nobel_Prize

the serbs and the irish are the real jews

No worries, generally no one respects poos, not even poos respect poos.

>Jews subvert while hiding, like you are behind that flag.
kys retard. the winner is right and kikes are right for winning. you're a loser scum and deserve to die

>white man shits in the loo, not the street.

>muslim and a kike shill
kys

Nice trips, but your post is shit Ahmed. Go back to your goats.

bitch lasagna

What?

I think you had too much slivovitz Marko.

>kikes
>winning
This is the cycle of history: they get high on their own delusions thinking they're winning by "burrowing" into a host culture. This is why your people have been nothing for 3000 years: you keep repeating a dysgenic cycle.

I showed the flag. It's true Paddy, I'm sorry.

Being cynical does not make you smart. Stop caring about what stupid poltards think. Dont bother trying to expose their errors because they dont have the brain power to be self aware.

>(((Christian))) hiding behind that flag
Fuck Sup Forums's adoption of these larping flags. Now more are trying to act manipulative. It's clear by the fact that you're shitting on paganism that you're a Christian. Heck you show your true flag here

The kikes have not won yet so that argument is invalid

Fair enough Marko, now that the memes have stopped, let me refute your OP.

>"might is right"

The Jews are subverting whites with covert means such as socialism, Marxism and globalism. If they eternal Jew used direct force they would find out that white man's might has no end and we'd be back to Germany 1933.

True, they are genetic littering.

Goes back to Jewish indoctrination of women through their Jew/Hollywood media.

Women are taught that impulsive and brash behaviour is alpha and therefore crave subhumans. As opposed to decisive, strong-willed and courageous behaviour, which is truly alpha.

Also, pol isn't one person. I strongly believe in eugenics so that in 1000 years we have a race of white, 7ft tall Staceys and Chads.

Better work ethics, Yes. And a monopoly on the best college positions and jobs, in case of the Jew. Definitely yes.

JPEG infographs with cited and reputable sources.

Also youtube is great for unfiltered, unjewed, 1st source information.

Pol also reads a lot as a means of self-improvement.

(1/2)

>exactly what jews believe when you swap out "jews" with "gentiles" and "whites" with "jews"

>>"they're only pushing diversity in Europe"
>>complains about blacks kicking white colonizers out of Africa

White colonizers = settlers, builders and farmers of untamed lands.

White Europeans improved Africa whereas Africans destroy everything they touch like a cancer.

>>"my pagan religion is true because muh heritage"
>>neglects retarded pantheist hypocrisy

When has this been the case? Pol isn't one person and ranges from devout Christian identitarians to nihilist pagans

>>"all jews and other non whites should be killed because they're not white"
>>exactly what jews believe when you swap out "jews" with "gentiles" and "whites" with "jews"

They believe this cause YHW told them to, we believe this because the world needs to be rid of parasites in order to flourish. And Jews and shitskins destroy civilization and order wherever they go.

>>is just a flavored atheist, much like the modern jew; doesn't really believe in anything

More like skeptical Christian.

>>brainwashes himself into thinking there is divinity to his blood so he religiously worships it like a jew

That's some WE WUZ shit and your weakest argument.

Also, you should feel ashamed for posting under that flag Dragan.

hol up paddy

there is no such thing as "white people"

>The Jews are subverting whites with covert means such as socialism, Marxism and globalism. If they eternal Jew used direct force they would find out that white man's might has no end and we'd be back to Germany 1933.

This is true. But that’s only the case because of numbers. We outnumber them so they can’t be completely out in the open, even though it is obvious.

But we have to remember that the jew sells and the goyim buys. They don’t need to hold the guns because they’ve got countless white proxies to do it for them.

It’s a dirty tactic, but it’s smart and it works. And in the case of might is right, they’ve temporarily won. Even with the rebirth of third position ideas, they’re still in the lead.

My end point on this is to convey that we need more than genetics and national happenstance to be right, we need to protect our children not just because they’re white, but but because they’re ours and God’s children. You have to fight evil with good. Stab the snake into it’s neck, but don’t mutilate it and enjoy it like the jew would.

There’s a reason the jew always goes for the white child, the jew gets raised evil but well instead. I don’t care how much you hate niggers or muslims, it’s still wrong to kill a child. Some people here would get a kick out of that, though.

>Goes back to Jewish indoctrination of women through their Jew/Hollywood media.
>Women are taught that impulsive and brash behaviour is alpha and therefore crave subhumans. As opposed to decisive, strong-willed and courageous behaviour, which is truly alpha.

And this goes back to their parents letting this shit happen. The Germans, not so much, it was forced through bombs. But America, UK and the others? No excuse. Maybe not kikes by blood, but spiritual for sure.

1/2

>Also, pol isn't one person. I strongly believe in eugenics so that in 1000 years we have a race of white, 7ft tall Staceys and Chads.

I know it isn’t. I only targeted people with big mouths that do nothing but shitpost anime thinking that does anything. If you’re out there in the world, good for you. You shouldn’t pay attention to this.

>JPEG infographs with cited and reputable sources.

They are in some cases. But my point here is that a lot of people here just read that and stop there. It’s enough to refute the entire Holocaust and save them the effort from doing research on their own. They just get stuck in this limbo of shitposting the same talking points against jews over and over without addressing their own true problems.

>Pol also reads a lot as a means of self-improvement.

In the past, sure? Nowadays, I don’t know.

>White Europeans improved Africa whereas Africans destroy everything they touch like a cancer.

I’ll give you this, they were good people and very civil. What the blacks did to them was pretty subhuman.

>When has this been the case? Pol isn't one person and ranges from devout Christian identitarians to nihilist pagans

Oh man, “Identitarians ” What about actual belief instead of identity and utilitarianism? Regardless, that’s not the point here.

I’m talking about the nu-pagan anti-Christian crowd. Most of them belong in various Pagan religions yet all feel solidarity even though there are crucial contradictions. You don’t see real muslims and Christians hanging together as much as you do pagans.

End point here is that it’s more based on identity, race and tribalism, rather than any belief in truth.

>That's some WE WUZ shit and your weakest argument.

It does happen though. Teens with no achievements worshiping ancestors as idols. Look at Esoteric Hitelirsm.

>Also, you should feel ashamed for posting under that flag

I put it because it filters out all the people that meme like “lel ur muslim haha”

>1 post by this ID

>pic
kek'd more than I have in a while

>Might is right

Lol, hypocrisy much mudslime? You subjugate kuffar with your Jihads (not with peaceful missionary work) and make them second-class citizens. Christians fought back and you cry like little bitches "Imperializm! we wuz islamic golden age while europe was in dark age, muslims dindu nuffins wrong, europeans invented slavery"

Go fuck yourself, nigger.

you're a retard, pekka

Did I touch a nerve there, Tyrone Ali?

DESIGNATED

>"might is right"

Absolutely no contradiction here, they are at war with us and all we want is to bring war to them too.

Might is right, and we will be right as soon as the kikes are choking on zyklon

Muslims are ethnic jews

>defeated

and imagine These subhumans kicking in your Muslim skulls and still beating you even with their beta genetics

>"might is right"

No shit we are complaining so we can awake other white people and then we can respond

sage this shill thread

Not by force, by tricks, and it's the zionist global elite anyway not "le ebul joos"

Stacy should breed with people of her ethnicity

One may posit that all information is biased, and it is. It's all more or less echo chambers especially in our era. So getting the truth is all about enjoying a multi-flavored news cocktail

Very rare cases

what

Jews belong in Israel
Zionist elites belong in jail

I am white and I am pride
But beyond whiteness, it my europeanness that makes me swell with pride
I have no problems with you living according to your customs, but do it in your country proxyfag