Duuude
youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked

Nice, will watch when I get off work.

I'm not watching that shit, I already know everything I need to know:

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>Didn't you advertise this channel as a troll unimportant channel? by unloading here, are you saying these interviews are you trolling? why are you not posting this on your main channel?
Oh look, Sarcuck afraid to risk his main channel again.

Good night kekistanis.

Canadians are the lowest of the low, the bottom of the shit barrel, the most disgusting, filth ridden creatures to ever walk on this earth.

Give me 5 good reasons why I would spend an hour watching Sargon

have some sage to put on your sage because there isn't enough sage

>Race realist
>Thinks hispanic is a race

I stopped listening to Taylor when he starts blaming mestizo crime on the spanish

Does Taylor use the word "Hispanic" in this?

I believe Sargon is basically redpilled at this point. He just makes too much money playing the rational centrist that he doesn't want to risk it and have to get a real job.

Watching now, i hope huhJared rips Sargoy to pieces.

>I believe Sargon is basically redpilled at this point
Don't kid yourself.

2:33 in and already based. You can't prove him wrong.

because is has Jared "Huwhyte Man" Taylor in it, you dutch cunt

Kek, you got me leaf

Because Sargon is too much of a cuck to speak much so you don't have to listen to much of him.

Thanks, CIAfag!

Quit being autistic. Everyone knows he's talking about non-huwhite mestizos, not fucking Spaniards.

Bump. Sarcuck obviously looks uncomfortable talking to someone well versed

Well he's a fucking idiot.

Does he use the word, yes or no?

Fuck that kike faggot

Jared Taylor is a mentally ill baby boomer that would curb stomp a spanish baby if an aztec rapes his mom

And people still say sargon isn't /ourguy/.

By having this guy on his show, he's going to redpill more people than any of us could have.

Yeah what a shame that Spaniards don't have their own country.

Does Carl mention something he read about ancient Rome at any point during the discussion?

Nahh, the thing is Sargon understands the alt-right's arguments and he is redpilled on race differences, but he is such an individualist that he will never take on a collectivist ideology and will continue to treat people as individuals as long as there are some of those few BASED black people and BASED arabs.

> Sargon

he actually said that Scipio Africanus was black because of his name

he's a leftwinger, he's already compromised

>he actually said that Scipio Africanus was black because of his name
hahahhaa
no... that can't really have happened... I can't wait

This is the really stunning part about people like Sargon, that their ideals are higher than society's well-being, showing he's more leftist than he'd probably like to admit.

Even That Guy T (a literal black guy) is honest enough about race that, even if racial IQ differences WEREN'T a thing, simple human comfort aligns along racial lines.

Sargon is basically Boomer-friendly "right wing", i.e. not Right Wing at all.

I don't know if it did happen but the guy's made equally fucking stupid comments before so I'm inclined to believe until proven otherwise.

America was founded for Northwest European's, is he wrong for saying Mexicans should stay in Mexico?

Holy fucking autism

But he has to understand that this is a losing strategy from a game theory perspective. All those based blacks and Arabs are tribalists and exploit the white individualism to advance their own people. Especially the arabs.

BASED TAYLOR

This is the problem with hyper-individualists. They don't accept that individuals and collectives aren't mutually exclusive, that there can be a collective of people who value their individuality.

If he was honest in his own belief he would see no value in family either but he knows that man is not exclusively an individual and seeks to form exclusive groupings in all situations.

Sargon's commentators are absolute cancer. Most of them are commenting on how they hate his voice and accent. WTF, ADDRESS HIS FUCKING ARGUMENTS YOU FUCKING CIVIC HYPER INDIVIDUALIST CUNTS!

HAHA. LEAF YES!

He doesn't see value in family, he doesn't care about what happens after he dies, or the Britain he'll leave for "his" son.

You know i think you Sup Forumsacks just don't get Sargon. I think if he subscribed to your racial identity bollocks you'd be all for him. But cause he doesn't you always gotta be like; hes just x or hes just y. Just just just.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. He actually did it?

no he said that because scipio was a trifling nigger who had to bribe german he bitches to switch sides and betray hannibal

CIA Zionist is doing a podcaste. I have to post this on Sup Forums.

Please see.

Jared Taylor is one of the only rational people on the white pride side. I don't see anyone else giving it any legitimacy.

Non hwite detected

I get him perfectly well. He was a kick starter scammer who struck gold larping as an intellectual during gamergate. He's been picking low hanging fruit ever since and monetising memes that he ripped off from this board.

Sounds about right.

youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ

HWITE

Yeah, no of course hes just an idiot because he disagrees with you. He couldn't possibly be a smart, well read kinda guy. Cause he disagrees with you user FSN1c3+0 the great Sup Forums intellectual.

>the democrats are unwitting racists

Oh my God, Sargon is such a basic bitch.

HAHA FUCKING BASED

>Sargon
>well read
He hasn't shown it.

>because he disagrees with you

City "people" are culturally and racially inferior.

>Jared Taylor is one of the only rational people on the white pride side.
He's a creepy Zionist you fag.

Yep. It also doesn't help that he's a fucking retard.

>I don't think people will choose to live away from black people
>I think they'll choose to live in areas they prefer
>Areas with high housing prices
>Areas with nice schools

You only make these points if you're a fucking clown who's got no actual idea of what's going on.

But user don't you know? 'Duh Democrats are duh real racists!' 'They wuz slave owners and now HITLERY has lost to BASED Trump! Priase kek!'

Sargon seems completely unwilling to admit that if it weren't for a concerted effort by government and interest groups then society would naturally segregate, even though they already do WITH every effort made to the contrary.

The (((Thinkery))) podcast.
>MUH SHEKELS CHECK OUT MY PATREON

The problem with sargon is the same problem with cuckservatives or even the alt-right. He doesn't have much of a principled foundation. He has thrown out strict rationality from the get go as a lazy way to promote what he thinks is right. You need to be dedicated to not being hypocritical or irrational in order to avoid the pitfall of sticking with something even though it's incorrect. I'm even an individualist, but sargon misses the mark by trying to make anti-collectivism his founding principle.

Cringe. You belong in the trash with the other shitskins.

>2011 riots
>that wasn't really ethnic
>in Britain it's class

People like you say that literally everyone on the right is a secret jew. The fact is he gives legitimacy to white nationalism where no one else can by being dedicated to rationality.

MUH JEWS is not rational.

WTF? Is this real?

watched 90% of it so far
great debate sargon btfo
didn't know jared was such an ancap

>There are forces that can subsume race
>Islam does it
>Communism does it

This guy's got all the answers.

Let me guess. You heard freedom of association even by race and jizzed yourself?

>Hungarians
>white
t. Sargon 'octoroon' of Cuckkad

Because he literally gets slapped around by hwite man Jared Taylor for the entire hour.

I see his principles as being based on English liberalism and enlightenment values. I do think he focuses too much on the anti collectivism thing. But i would say hes comming from a place of principle, I'd say that his whole angle is more about being against things. As opposed to promoting ideas.

Fuck off Cletus

>>There are forces that can subsume race
>>Islam does it
>>Communism does it
"Individualism" will do it

It's not even funny how much greater Taylor's oratory and discursive skills are. Literally makes "Sargon" look like a child. Felt kind of bad for Taylor that he had to stoop to his level.

is it worth a watch for laughs or is sargon just saying it might be true but why does it matter for over an hour?

>because blacks and whites have found common interest in opposition to Islam they must be the same
This is a genuine slaughter.

>you can overcome race with extreme totalitarianism

Wow, really makes me think!

Seriously though, it's bullshit because Islam was explicitly pro-Arab for centuries, and is to this day in terms of culture.

Also, Communism tried to do exactly what people are doing now, with relocations of entire people to break old national and ethnic unity.

I don't really like the bearded guys arguments, he argues like a redditor. Jared talks about the majority of people and biology while the Sargon guy just answers with 'I simply don't agree with that' to every point and then talks about some minor and often individual case sometimes even just saying something wrong like communists from different races get along.

He just says "I disagree with ___ because [uncited opinion or anecdote]", and tries to drive the point that race isn't the problem per se but instead neo-marxists stoking the racial fire is the problem

Sargon is a religious Humanist, a common affliction.

> a smart, well read kinda guy.

The eternal leaf

He'll remain an individualist until there are a thousand armed muslims in his front door ready to perform their religious duty of destroying the infidel. Then he'll realize the folly of individualism.

Those values came from a different world. Someone should ask him if he things John Stuart Mill would accept a minority English London.

I want Jared to softly sing "I'm dreaming of a huwhite Christmas" while I drift off to sleep.

pretty much
the invisible hand of the free market provides me with all kinds of pleasures.

>there can be a collective of people who value their individuality

Jordan Peterson tends to have the same problem. I don't want to say they're binary thinkers, especially Peterson who is too smart to be, but they let their individualist philosophical outlook take them to an extreme where they ignore parts of reality that society has to deal with like it or not.

It's partly a matter of scale. So much of predictive science relies on the law of large numbers. You can't really predict for an individual how his life will turn out because he has an IQ of 160, let's say, but you can do so with the aggregate of all people with that IQ. This is as true in science as it is in state craft and realizing that doesn't make you a fascist or a communist. I understand they are afraid extremists will take over but if 'reasonable' people bury their heads in the sand that only becomes more likely.

wew, the fuck is his reasoning? "muh culture" or "muh geography"?

He's a Boomer out of time.

>We just need to teach them to love freedom!

Jesus Christ, I didn't think he was that bad.

>I've been a white advoce for 27 years... perhaps longer than you have been alive? t. Jared
And Sargay turns out to be 38 YEARS OLD?

I thought he was in his early twenties. His political opinions are so childlike and he is such a small thinker. Wow.

That stunned me as well.

iz Sargon iz Woke?

See this is where i think Sup Forums misunderstands sargon. I've heard him plenty of times make anti immigration statements, part of his reasoning is it drives wages down.

>there wasn't a racial element to the London riots
Does he really believe this? Just because a few sikhs decided to protect their shop?

Sargon is watched by millions. That he would have a nazi like Jared Taylor on his program is shocking to say the least. It's downright irresponsible and I hope youtube punishes him for brainwashing gullible minors. Shame because I used to respect Sargon. Not anymore.