I think Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - Rebilion is great, does there exist somebody in this world who agrees with me????

I think Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - Rebilion is great, does there exist somebody in this world who agrees with me????

Other urls found in this thread:

shipping-resistance.tumblr.com
asexualcharacteroftheday.tumblr.com/post/132711820408/todays-asexual-character-of-the-day-is-madoka
wiki.puella-magi.net/Madoka_Magica_Trivia#Appellation_chart
youtube.com/watch?v=ZahU3MsSzlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KM-repTizGk
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

>Mahou Shoujo
dropped

I thought it was dumb and I think you're dumb too

Ai yo it was a great film. The fucking sequel bait ending was stupid though. Just let Madoka and Homura fuck already.

I liked it

hope there's a part 2 of it though kinda left the series open ended

>Even the staff hates Homura

fuck off

I still think Rebellion was great no matter what Sup Forums says.

I liked it. I just hate that I'm going to probably be in my 30s by the time the fucking sequel comes out.

i liked it because it gave me more ost to listen to

I think Kaname Madoka is best girl, does there exist someone in the world who agrees with me¿¿¿¿¿

We get it Homu, you're gay.

>????
Fuck off and get del'd.

I found our local autism-kun's favorite blog!
shipping-resistance.tumblr.com

I like MamiHomu on an astehtic level. Dark and conservative and light and flashy. Small tits to bit tits. Introverted submissive to dominant extrovert. It works well as fap material.

I agree with you.
I am commenting to let you know that i agree with your opinion.
You Are Not Alone, user.

>I liked it. I just hate that I'm going to probably be in my 30s by the time the fucking sequel comes out.
why did you have to hit so close to home?

It was great

It has its flaws, but it is indeed great. The TV series was better, but in terms of overall contribution to the franchise, Rebellion makes the whole thing more appreciable. Admittedly it falls flat in a vacuum, though.

Summer is here.

I don't understand the insistence on shipping MadoHomu or KyouSaya...

Like MadoHomu has always felt so one sided to me. And the ship's pretty damn toxic. Ii see fans blowing every single interaction out of proportion....erm naked space hug.. Cheek rub... Egh stuff normal friends usually do.

And Sayaka is very straight but the WHOLE fandom pairs her up with Kyouko after some interactions that aren't necessarily shippy?

I put the blame on the fact that there are a lot of yurifags in the fandom...

I am personally a fan of KyouHomu (this is their ship name right?). They just seem to work together so well. And they have the best chemistry with each other. Like Homura doesn't act obsessed, she can simply relax around Kyouko.

HitoKyou(suke) is pretty cute too.

Please kill yourself user,

>naked space hug
>stuff normal friends do

Gee user, it sure sounds like you've got some interesting friends.

One of them even became a god.

Don't take the obvious bait.

I can't wait for them to scissor so hard they become a yinyang.

Soooo aggressive. Every single MadoHomu/KyouSaya shipper is always aggressive and defensive. So annoying really

Egh not sure if you're being for real? Like they just went back to their origins. The very beginning. So they are naked! No lesbian sex ok? Yes?

Not going to happen lol

I told you to kill yourself because it's obvious bait.

It was great. Also the "twist" as the end wasn't a twist at all. If you didn't see it coming by the field of flowers, you were retarded.

What's bait? :s

>lol
It is summer, isn't it?

Too many anons were too busy botching about yuri pandering to notice it was an important character interaction.

No it's still spring lol

Egh why is posting so annoying? Like why do I have to click all the images of rivers

Kyoko ultimately is drawn to the "seigi no mikata" shtick that Sayaka has, because she lost that part of herself before. Homura completely lacks that. Kyoko and Homura have mutual respect for each other because they're pragmatic and skilled. Madoka and Homura play off each other because they mutually inspire each other and push each other into action.

Ok you see I never got why Kyouko went from bitchy girl with murderous intents to sweetheart willing to die for a girl she tried to murder just the day before

Eh the whole thing doesn't make sense to me... Just saying

Not even gonna touch on the subject of Sayaka being in love with a boy even after her death

And well Kyouko and Homura are both interested in benefitting from each other. In this aspect they play off each other well... They don't really need to talk a lot to be able to get each other you see. I culd see them going for very long if they ever decided to start dating

And well Madoka just.. I never felt that she was interested in Homura. Like the way she treats Homura is how she would treat any other friend, the naked hug in space really made it clear that Madoka doesn't feel that way for Homura. And egh I really, really hate how Homura is portrayed in regards to Madoka, can't the girl catch a single break??

Just putting in my two cents

yes

I still can't tell if you're baiting or just stupid.

Likely both.

It seems like you're one of the mature guys who think Madoka is straight(she is). Wish there were more people like you, everyone here thinks they're raging lesbians.

Still being aggressive. At least SOME of you can have normal discussions. Oh well

>Ok you see I never got why Kyouko went from bitchy girl with murderous intents to sweetheart willing to die for a girl she tried to murder just the day before

The deal is she never was as bitchy or murderous as she first seemed. It was a front from the beginning. Look at her very first interaction, she was honestly upset and concerned at Sayaka wasting her time hunting a familiar when she needed to stockpile grief seeds as a rookie. I wouldn't be surprised if Sayaka wasn't the first magical girl she goaded into looking out for herself.

Uhm not necessarily saying she's straight though. Just that she never showed interest in Homura. I prefer to think of her as asexual

>asexual
Oh look, a purityfag.

asexualcharacteroftheday.tumblr.com/post/132711820408/todays-asexual-character-of-the-day-is-madoka

Literally Tumblr.

She likes boys, like any other 14 year old

Err right. She was sooo worried when she pointed that spear at her throat lol

What do you mean?

She likes boys with vaginas.

I heard of this place thanks to a friend on Tumblr, she did warn me all of you were sexist and misogynistic :(

I don't think boys have those.

That's a pretty homophobic thing to say. Not everyone is cis and straight you know...

She already became the masculine to Madoka's eternal feminine.

Rebellion was bold as fuck, I like it

If Eva 3.3 is how NOT to take risks, then Rebellion is HOW to take risks

And the answer is - just make it reasonable for the character to do the shocking thing they do. Homura's betrayal makes total sense given her character and the events of the movie

Misato's wonderful exploding necklaces do not

tumblr alert

Where's the retard when you need him?

Should I watch the rebellion movie btw? I heard from people it's just a pandering movie for MadoHomu and KyouSaya shippers -,-

>Actual plot points
>Pandering

No you shouldn't. Thanks.

I prefer to avoid it at all costs if what I've heard of it is true lmao

So ok no not gonna watch it

I Won't Depend on Anyone Anymore

You stupid shit autist, why do you push your toxic crap and shit on the relationships established through hardships and canon? What's your Tumblr so I can go mock it for being run by a dipshit who supports crack and pushes relationships not possible in canon.

Everyone else: something something you make the fanbase worse by not attacking crackshippers.

Me too, but I'm turning 29 in August.

Can you please stop being so aggressive? :/ lmao no I dont want my inbox being flooded with hate asks

But she doesn't have a penis.

But she wears the pants outside the house.

She doesn't even wear pants. She wear pantyhose.

>2018/2020
>Be 31-32
>Unironically enjoying a magical girl movie
>In public

I'm just dreading the Tumblr crowd.

Close enough.

>homu says madoka-chan
triggered

wiki.puella-magi.net/Madoka_Magica_Trivia#Appellation_chart

Oh, right. I forgot the cards.

>#NON MADOKA

Homura is a good girl who deserves love and eternal salvation.

Thousands of pieces of fan arts and doujinshi depend on this.

This is after the end of the actual series. Their situation is a little bit different now.

user is correct though. Homura would never have the confidence to refer to her as Madoka-chan.

I think it's more that she's just ridiculously uptight by nature. She wouldn't append -chan to anyone, really.

She has a charisma score of 4. This just makes her more endearing.

I suppose, if, hypothetically, Madoka insisted that Homura use "Madoka-chan," then she'd be obligated to do so.

>Official Gag Manga
I want Homura to teach me how to love.

I just finished the twelve episodes of the TV series. what's next?

Eat dinner

At least the soundtrack was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZahU3MsSzlQ

>Official Madoka Anthology Collection
>One shot is called "Girlfriends"
>Focuses on Madoka trying to get Homura to "reciprocate"

Jesus.

How can we go from 'Kaname-san' to just 'Madoka'?

Like this.

I want to animalistically fuck Madoka Kaname and cum hard inside of her in front of Homura!

Mami, pls leave.

This is what I think about Rebellion:

youtube.com/watch?v=KM-repTizGk

Calm down, user. Best girls wouldn't want to see you so worked up.

Who had it worse?

How is that last image crack? They're not even doing anything romantic

There you go again spamming the same crack images every single day and attacking people every single day.

The person who posted it is the problem.
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg

me on the right

This has been posted before.
Still don't know what it's trying to say.

Foony!