DUDE DON'T VOTE HILLARY SHE IS A WARMONGER SHE WILL START WW3!!!! WE WANT PIECE

>DUDE DON'T VOTE HILLARY SHE IS A WARMONGER SHE WILL START WW3!!!! WE WANT PIECE
several months later
>FUCK YEAH WE WANT TO BOMB THE FUCKING NORKS AND IRAN WOOOOO MERICA NUMBER ONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Czech my 6

The difference, of course:
1) Hillary wanted thermonuclear war with Russia because the Satanic Bankers can't get their banks in Russia- projected American loses - 240 million lives.

2) The idea of war with North Korea is stop them now before they can kill millions of Americans.

OP went full retard.

Your bait is week and so is you

then every country with a nuclear bomb - including neoconland is a dangerous rogue state that needs to be anihilated

prove me wrong or GTFO

>WWIII Starts
>Goat Fuckers

Bombing one doesn't matter, bombing the other matters.

>then every country with a nuclear bomb - including neoconland is a dangerous rogue state that needs to be anihilated

The US doesn't go around saying that they're going to nuke other countries who've not said they were going to nuke us first.

Kim Jung Un is the guy standing at the edge of your property loading a gun saying he's going to shoot you. Arguing that you should wait until he loads and shoots you first is full retard, OP. Get's you a Darwin award.

youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ

Definition of warmonger

>:one who urges or attempts to stir up war

Hilary started a second cold war with russia while she was not even the president

Mr Trump said he will answer in kind IF AND ONLY IF rocket man atacks america OR any or america's allies

NK shoot 2 rockers over japan, if one of the rockets failed, what we all know NK rockets are used to do, it could have bombed a hospital or a school causing the loss of hundreds of innocent lifes

Both of them are shit, deep state puppets.
Whoever wins the presidency, american foreign policy will always be the same, more oil, more bombs, more 'democracy' to the disobedient countries.

Nice slide pasta, what took you 12 hours?

How many other countries are threatening the US and testing missiles?

Wow, it's even reasonably the same pollock proxy..

Here, why don't I just..

Do you honestly believe Kim would willingfully bomb and kill "millions of americans" ?
The nigga lived and studied in Switzerland for 2 years, he's not some inbred retard that's clueless about how the world works. Bombing the US would lead to NK getting pretty much nuked off the planet and he knows it.

A nuclear bomb is for protection, not for offence. (((People))) will think twice about attacking you when you can strike back with such a devastating weapon

Do you CIA shills ever stop crying?

Sage

He hasn't bombed anyone yet.

Those twenty poor bastards in Syria don't count.

Trump hasn't done anything yet. If we do go to war with NK it'll be China doing most of the ground work with the US. He hasn't done anythinf yet because hes trying to bait them into doing something first

Norks "arsenal" is a fart in Hurricane Irma compared to the next most powerful nucreal armed nation, and as we've seen with antifa and the regressive left, an unobstructed literal political echo chamber can drive people into an nonnegotiable psychosis.

In all fairness that was the only thing she had going for her.

When did we ever like commies or Islam?

Currently the real plan looks more like they will use restricted and removal of trade with China to force their government to lean into nork and restrain Locket Maln once and for all.

If the MSM and their lackeys are harping on war, Trump has something like that planned that (((they))) don't like one bit.

Personally, Trump is taking the most peaceful route, and it's kind of dissapointing. I would much rather he MOAB Pyongyang into a 10 mile wide crater and shoot down every nork firework over their own country when they try to retaliate with their laughable "rocket". We could.

I'm not I interested in war it goes against natsoc nonaggression. We need allies and China needs to be an ally

I don't pretend to know Kim Jung Un's hidden motivation and goals as you do.

He said he wants to take South Korea, and he said he wants to nuke the US.

Yes, the (((People))) behind this ... but how does the US get out of the control of the (((People))) without fulfilling their plan that the US gets nuked?

Having a backstabbing neighbor like Canada who pays terrorist who murders Americans millions of dollars say they're not worried if America gets nuked (but demands that we protect them if we do get nuked) is the pinnacle of idiocy, btw.