History

How the fuck can nobody know how the Pyramids were built?

Civilization was around to have built them to begin with.

There should be records and history somewhere - just being kept hidden perhaps.

How the fuck can nobody REALLY know how the pyramids were built, or why they are scattered around the world?

Come on.

Something's not right here.

Something's hidden.

Pretty sure most of the history you think is true - as taught by schools - is actually bullshit.

There is an agenda going on and you people are slaves on a need to know basis.

For example, everything you know came to you from your education - but what if all that education is bullshit?

What if for example Earth was also flat, but has nothing to do with any religion or god - as they can all be proven nonsense - yet no test on Earth has ever proved Earth spins and is a globe.

Is what you know true
Or do you just think it's true
Because someone told you
And you never looked further...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1091395/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=d83mn1yxCHc
youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They knew how to use electricity in their tools to cut the stone.

I built them

Where'd you get the sand?

The sand is not native to Egypt or so on.
The sand was put there.

Highly suspicious.

They were built by the big-headed black alien scientists.

>There should be records and history somewhere - just being kept hidden perhaps.

Bingo.

The Egyptian government know a lot more then they lead on, but suppress information and release it over time to make money on tourists.

>just being kept hidden perhaps

Check out Rom's secret library. I would guess all sorts of Pagan history is hidden there.

They are pre-flood. Our governments don't want people realizing that civilization is routinely cleansed from the earth and rebuilt. It sort of kills the "all powerful government" myth and reduces society to a temporary state dependent on luck and factors outside human influence.

Well if you went to school you would know they were built in 20 years using slaves

>Where'd you get the sand?

From the sea

My best guess is either ancient aliens, fallen angels, or the Aryan race that is inside the hollow Earth. Most Egyptian pharaohs were known to have blonde hair and blue eyes. Idk where nigs get the WE WERE Kangz shit.
Also we can't even recreate the pyramids to this day and they only used manual tools. I think the claim of the tools they used were a pick and a metal sphere. Idk how so many people can overlook this and think that what we've been told is real

ayy lmao on our way back to restore order

Entire workman villages were created for projects like these. The builders were in fact men who were well off. They were technicians and knew their trade well. Most of the slaves were kept in the quarry's, often prisoners of war or criminals sentenced to death. Life in the quarry's was tough and most didn't last more than a couple years. However the builders where highly intelligent and had a certain amount of wealth when we analyse the finds from their villages.

Well we know one thing: wasn't built by niggers

They actually heated up the rock to make cutting it a lot easier. Recent dig sites found coal and they've done experiments to prove it.

This notice how all these pyramids are all around the world pre-flood. The natives from Mexico claimed the gods built their pyramids. Pyramids were a universal structure around that time period and nobody knows why

Pyramids are older than 10.000 years.
They are from a pre-egypt civilization.
The modern scholars want to bury that knowledge

OR pyramid like structures last longer because they don't crumble, you silly goose.

Pyramids were one of many joint-projects between human civilizations, which is why the designs have been found everywhere. I've even mentioned this in various KB's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Im gonna explain this as simply as I can. The earth originally was made of naturally occurring pyramids and there are just a few left that havent eroded away or been picked apart. simple duh nobody "made" them.

>abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1091395/pg1 ???

Something is being hidden in our history and it is not gods or devils, gassed jews, or so on.

For some reason, history was changed - and a lie was formed.

This is around 2000-3000 years ago.
Something happened.

Bible is bullshit, as are all other religious texts. One thing they have in common however, is a worldwide flood around the same times.

Land masses could have changed.

A flat Earth theory is that there were giant trees on Earth once - that were cut down and leave giant mountain stump things in their place.

It's said the trees are silica based and not carbon based. It was also stated that the sawdust from the trees being removed (however they were removed), matches the sand in egypt and other places...

It's stated that Mt Meru was once a tree. This is a mythical mountain in the center of the Earth that all religions depict basically. It is a mountain as the tree was cut - and petrified.

Interesting.

What if everything you know about history is bullshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=d83mn1yxCHc
they utilized internal shafts within the pyramid to hoist large blocks of stone within the pyramid to their destination

youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY

This video shows all the hidden mathemathical constants hidden in the front page of Shakespear's Sonnet from 1602. Some constant we just "discovered" in the last 100 years.

>"It's obviously the most efficient way to build, so of course everyone thought of it. :^)"
Just like everyone invented the wheel, silly.

friendly reminder that anyone who thinks ancient aliens built the pyramids is an anti semite

More historical documents have been destroyed, than have been preserved.

The information was probably in some library that got burned down/destroyed by some cunt.

you also belive the slave narrative I assume

>That's possible - til you realize all the hidden chambers, traps, and so on - which would take a genius to make - and all are similarly built across the world in UNCONNECTED lands.

The Vatican knows. We just have to find a way to access their records.

Explain this, how can we not replicate the pyramids of Egypt to this day with modern tech?

cost of manual labour has gone up

Space travel is impossible.
Can not go over roughly 100 miles up.
It's all a hoax.

Aliens can not get here and have joint operations with humans unless these aliens are from another earth pond on the flat realm known as Earth.

I know how they were built what is important is why they were built

Don't you dare lump the pyramids in with flat earth.

Pyramid conspiracy very real

Flat earth is bullshit

We can though?

Lmao, I believe the thing in your pic is called orbit. Satellites fly at like 60km and they remain there almost forever since the force of their momentum is higher than the gravity's pull.

>How the fuck can nobody know how the Pyramids were built?
they build the wall and fill it with dirt, a big elevator lifts the dirt

not hard to figure out

look up Carl Munck the code for the really impressive shit

Earth is flat though if you think about it

heres a hint user- they were maybe there before the Egyptians.

'Archaeologists believe'

>Archaeologists believe Egypt's large pyramids are the work of the Old Kingdom society that rose to prominence in the Nile Valley after 3000 B.C. Historical analysis tells us that the Egyptians built the Giza Pyramids in a span of 85 years between 2589 and 2504 BC.

>The real flat Earth movement is an ANTI NWO movement, and has nothing to do with any religion or god or so on.
>The NWO is pushing misinformation around the internet claiming a GOD is responsible for a flat Earth to turn atheists and science minded people away.

Earth is flat. History as you know it is bullshit.
You were lied to.

So if you were lied to and everything is bullshit - what IS everything? How does everything work?

Good luck on your journey.
Research everything.

Number theory is not real science.
Real science is real science.

The globe is number theory.
The flat Earth is pure science.

Beware fake education stemming from NWO/Government rulers, question everything.

>Pyramids were a universal structure around that time period and nobody knows why
all the pyramids are related to each other mathematically

That picture proves nothing. Do you know how rockets and payloads work? When the rocket gets to it's apogee, it's payload is then released and takes off from there.

ummm yah I know why

Good night people.

Will be reading as long as it's alive.

Good job OP. Obviously we know how they were built but the powers that be don't want us to know. The question to ask now is, why?

Question everything - do not be gullible.
I was a globe Earther for 30+ years and have over 900gb of space docos.
Space was my religion.

Took a step back and realized space is a lie -a hoax - a new religion.

Rockets do not go to space.

>Just like everyone invented the wheel, silly.
Except sub saharan niggers.

>cost of manual labour has gone up
Well it isn't hard for it to go up from 0.

>All pyramidal structures are filled with Indiana Jones tier traps and Mummy type curses.
>similarly built
Sure, let's forget the fact that Egyptian Pyramids have their entrances on the bottom while Aztec pyramids have theirs on the top. And that the ceiling supports are completely different, as is the architecture, the materials and the proportions.

stop with this nigger tier retarded shit retard I can debunk flat earth a 100 different in minutes, just because you are a moron doesn't mean other people some of us actually know how to use simple fucking geometry idiot

In Genesis 6-4 we learn... There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Sons of God = Angels. Angels = immortal inter-dimensional beings that took physical form and mated with humans and animals.

This is who built the pyramids. It who pose as Aliens and Ghosts and Enlightened Beings with Brittish accents. It is who the "Illuminati" work for.

Night people.

The bible is bullshit.
Good night.

Nigger I have been to an actual shuttle at cape Kennedy in NASA and watched a rocket go into space you half with motherfucker, yes most of the kike media is a lie and NASA is full of fucking shit for the most part, but what you are doing is nigger tier stupid falling for an Illuminati psyop

Black magic... duh

Fuck you're dumb. /page shut.

Humans used to be much bigger due to higher oxegen levels. Humans have existed as an advanced race for hundreds of thousands of years. The comet 12000 years ago wiped out that Global civilization of Giant Aryans and the literal lowclass runts were left behind to pick up the peaces. Some Giants survived but were killed by the US government and others to hide their existence and the ones that still remain are devolved savages that eat humans. .

Where have you BEEN anon5??

>Im gonna explain this as simply as I can. The earth originally was made of naturally occurring pyramids and there are just a few left that havent eroded away or been picked apart. simple duh nobody "made" them.
NO

>Explain this, how can we not replicate the pyramids of Egypt to this day with modern tech?

we don't have slaves, or people willing to work for free,

Fuck off retard - you saw fuckall - you saw a rocket go out of view and that's the fucking end.

Rocket then crashed into water and got recovered.

As you are dopey as fuck you think that rocket's now on the moon - you fuckwit.

DuuUUUurrRRR.

Gone.

This is bullshit and so are you faggot you don't even know Seth Rich is Mossad and an Illuminati psyop faggot I looked at your twitter feed so fuck off back under hole idiot

All this flat earth talk is disinfo to discredit the real truth the hollow earth. Yes NASA is a joke but the space programs existed and never stopped after that. Look into how the Nazis were so interested in finding agartha. Look into Operation High Jump and Admiral Byrds diaries.
You can disprove the flat earth through physics. The real stuff that is going on is the hollow earth

Obvious photo shop

>Fuck off retard - you saw fuckall - you saw a rocket go out of view and
>Telling me what I saw

You are a fucking top tier imbecile you can literally WATCH THE SUN RISE you stupid motherfucker the flat earth models Illuminati came up with are so fucking retarded only a complete fucking drooler would be so stupid to fall for them. You can literally debunk it 500 different ways in minutes if you aren't a complete fucking drooler. THE SUN DOESN'T WING IN AND OUT MOTHERFUCKER IT RISES AND SETS IF YOU LEFT YOUR FUCKING BASEMENT AND WATCHED A SUN RISE OR SUN SET YOU WOULD KNOW THIS YOU COMPLETE IDIOT PLEASE KILL YOURSELF YOU ARE WOTHLESS

This is bullshit. First off...not a real photo obviously....since it only happens every 6 gorillian years. And you can stand in different locations and make shit line up ya fuckin dufus.

>Look at the indoctrinated stooge who thinks his sciencebible is 100% accurate.

Rofl.

You can debunk fuckall you goofy dipshit.

Earth is flat - that's why you don't see or feel it move. That's why it has a flat horizon you dopey indoctrinated cunt.

Durp.

>Spot the CIA shill

Retard - oh you're American.

We are done here.

Educate yourself - cretin.

I didn't say it was real obviously it is a rendering of what it will look like on sep 23 genius. I mena holy fuck seriously it literally says right on the image it only happens once in 2737 years you think they are trying to convince people someone was there to a picture? Jesus is the complete fucking dropper thread?

You are the fucking disinfo shill

>Exactly what a CIA agent would say.

Archaeologists have evidence. There are literally texts in people's tombs that say 'hey I was building manager of this pyramid' and we have the villages of the people who built them.

It was a bunch of Egyptians with limitless funds in a time before Netflix. What else were they going to do.

Nigger I can disprove flat earth with two chopsticks and simple geometry you fucking idiot motherfucker

>Hollow Earth is still globe Earth.

Earth is flat.

Your theory is bullshit and not supported by evidence.

Unlike the non religious flat Earth movement.

Report this nigger for off topic spamming people

You low IQ motherfucker.

Your subhuman mind skills are shit.

Fuck off.

"Nigger nigger nigger" Retard.

...The Kangz

Your fucking theory can be disproven easily through math. I agree with you that there is definitely something hidden in the North and South poles but it ain't a fucking flat earth

It's on topic retard.
Oh you're American...

Math is number theory.
Not real science.

where is the proof that this is going to happen on September 23rd? the same fucking picture was going around about 2012. you are the fucking dropper nigger.

shut up

>Pay attention and you may learn something.

Piss off.

lol I linked to a thread I made earlier nigger dropper
I will answer you questions you have bruv

Bible is bullshit so fuck off.

Fuck sep 23rd where yet again for the 1000th time, nothing will happen - as Earth is flat.

Mods will you please do your job and ban this faggot for off topic spamming nigger tier idiocy he is obviously a fucking kike trying to spread disinfo

White women can't resist the BBC!

i went to the thread....that thread is not proof. Link me a real article that says this is going to happen you fucking pavement salamander.

Fuck off you dopey kinder schooled cunt.

>CIA agent.

>Deus Vult flag
>Bible is bullshit

huh