Glock makes a lot of money, Tesla makes a lot of losses

Glock keeps Americans safe, Tesla rips Americans off.

Tesla and Musk is loved by Americans, Glock is hated as a bad foreign weapons company.

How come?

Other urls found in this thread:

midwayusa.com/product/1002297696/uberti-1873-cattleman-black-powder-revolver-44-caliber-55-barrel-steel-frame-blue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Muh plastishit

Fuck off hans, both are trash

>Tesla and Musk is loved by Americans, Glock is hated as a bad foreign weapons company.

Confusing the (((American media))) with Americans.

>weapon of choice for niggers
>Keeps Americans safe

Choose something national instead.

>Glock is hated
wat

They's a whole bunch of us who love Glock. Conservatives.
They's a mess of libtards, too.

This, capitalist products are just straight up trash.

Glocks aren't trash. Hi Point is trash. Glocks are the Honda's of the gun world. Imported, cheap, reliable, low maintenance, parts are everywhere and anyone can work on em... Not a Glock fanboy but they serve their purpose

the only thing i dont like are glock fanboys, they are the worst fucking types in the hobby. who the fuck recommends a glock as a first gun+first carry piece? ill tell you who - the same faggots who end up NDing but refuse to accept it was their own stupidity and blame the holster/pants/seat. new shooters+new CCWers should get something with a slide safety so they can get comfortable and used to carrying their sidearm, and when they are comfortable carrying their siedarm, they can just not use the fucking slide safety
fucking glockfags
this is the reason why i refuse to buy a glock as much as i like them. that and anytime a fiend wants to check out my piece i can put the safety on without assuming they know their shit when it comes to firearms

Glocka are made in america too you fucking retard

no one hates glock, except people that love another brand. it's like saying Ford sucks because i buy chevy. this is a silly thread

shouldn't be handing a loaded firearm to somebody to check out anyway. Clear it first.

This.

More Americans own Glocks than any of Musk's cars or solar panels.

Have you seen the write off and subsidies Tesla is getting? They will be fine from government hand outs. Check out their 10Ks from the SEC and youll see how much the states/federal governments are giving them.

You can hand a loaded firearm if there is a slide safety and the person is made aware that the firearm is loaded. That applies to firearms with no safety, like Glocks and the basic bitch retards who masturbate over them

desu I've shot a lot and never had an ND or anything but I still get uncomfortable when somebody hands me a loaded gun, just saying

>Glock is hated as a bad foreign weapons company.
Some are made in Austria, others are made in the USA.
This. I consider Glock to be the Benchmark.

>Glock is hated as a bad foreign weapons company.
I have never met in my life a single person who has expressed this opinion.

Glock is fine ahmed. They sell about a million pistols here per year.

>Glock is hated
Since when?

Glocks are great mate. Good brand recognition and a great performer at any price point with endless after market support.

The boxyness is a little ugmo but their awesome weapons. The ND meme is just that. Also, are people seriously passing out loaded weapons? Are you retarded? Clear the fucker and show them how to use it...

Exactly. Austrian company but there's a factory in Smyrna, GA

Glock 19 gen 3 is the AK of handguns. Ubiquitous and just works.

>Glock is hated
By Fudd's and and SA fanboys.

Only beta fags like Tesla.

Glock is alright, they're reliable and cheap.

>Have to dump 2 grand into a "perfect" pistol
>Glockfags

Or anyone that likes to shoot and enjoys properly weighted handguns.

Glocks are to guns like macs are to computers.

Sure it'll get the job done, but it signals to everyone that you're either an idiot or you hate computers/guns.

>Glock is hated

by whom? most gun nuts and even fudds I know love glock.

>Glocks are to guns like macs are to computers

So which do you lack, understanding of guns or computers?

Some people are super protectionist and hate foreign companies. Me, I like a neutral market where companies expand to better reach their consumers logistically and employ locals instead of exploiting cheap labor or tariff mark ups

Glock is the Casio of guns, it's the absolute best pistol for the cost. That doesn't make it the best period, it's just that if you want to shoot people down on the cheap, you go for it.

t.Muh steel frame fanboy

Guns are like cars, everyone has different taste and drives them differently. Glocks (like SA shit and M&P faggotry) fit some shooters better than others.

there is literally nothing wrong with glocks. they're not the best but they're perfectly suitable for the price you pay for them. bunch of fucking noguns memers in here.

>Proving my point
Enjoy your over-priced under-spec'ed facebook machine and your joyless shooting experience with your poorly balanced and molded handgun.
Both items are popular because of shitting marketing schemes.

>Apple - lel think different
>Glock - kek police used them during the early 90's so they must be good

Exactly this. They are literally the average 4 door sedan of the gun world.

I'd say 1911's are like the Apple/Mac of the gun world.

>super expensive
>ultra fanboys
>pretty, but limited capability

Your post speaks for yourself. Visit g or k to see the ways in which you're retarded

American weapon manufacturer's lobby and marketing. They've been on the tail end of firearms development since they've gained independence but due to harsh import laws and massive propaganda they can prosper while people believe in fuddish lies. They're so irredeemably uninnovative and shit that euro plastshit made it almost impossible for them to have anything to say on the handgun market, if it wasn't for import laws being jackshit their rifle and shotgun manufacturers would be dead as well(and as it is the American shotgun manufacturers only compete with price, nobody will take their guns over Italian one).

Just think about it for a while - you have 3 massive companies that used to make pistols there. Ruger - which started making their wonder nines in like 2010(25 years after shit hit the fan), Colt - lol, S&W also made new pistol just recently after ignoring the market for a loooong time(revolvers did better in the past). Not to mention that all those companies absolutely hate American gun rights(Ruger and his work on AWB, Colt and their "smart gun" development, S&W and hillarylocks). There are some smaller ones that are still scumbag as fuck, but some of them(Springfield) only import the guns, they don't make them(XD's are Croatian or something).

Had majority of Europe not had cucked gun laws and you'd see massive innovation in firearms industry every decade, but as it is, it's stagnant.

>super expensive

you can buy a perfectly fine filipino-made 1911 for ~$400. they are overrated by their fanboys but they work fine.

So I'm guessing your tiny hands couldn't fit around the grip or something?

Reminder that the first role of the state is to hold the monopoly on violence.

Gun ownership in america is as fucking stupid as the unlimited speed motorways here...

Come here and see how "great" speed limits on motorways are.

That's fine, but when you tell a cherry gun owner who has never CCWd ever to "just get a Glock and use the Glock to carry with" that is the most asshole bit of advice. Tell the person to get a gun with a safety and be used to carrying for a year then trade the piece in for a Glock, or to then get a Glock as a second gun to carry with.

They both apply. They haven't changed since their conception.

I can understand the niche for 1911's though, they're great target practice guns. Glock is useful for what? It's a "light-weight" gun, but it's a double stack so you can't CC it. It's a sub-par shooting experience so it's not good for target practice. It's "indestructibility" isn't unique any more.

So what does Glock really have going for it other than it's popular and there are a plethora of parts everywhere?

About to buy my first handgun, what should I get?! Are Beretta 92 as bad as everyone says? It is so pretty is gives me boner.

>that post
>that flag
Hello Mohammad

Everybody owns a Glock here.
You can't even talk about firearms anymore without somebody chiming in with
>muh Glock
Go to any gun store and right up front there is aways a case full of used Glocks covered in semen stains

Yes they work fine... as a range gun.

Judging by your total retardation and inability to convey a thought, it's probably a good thing your mom gave you her 22 with a safety.

There are single stack glocks for CC.

glock arms niggers.

>/k/ having a positive opinion on glock

Confirmed reddit newfag

if you want to conceal carry it, no (they're fucking monstrous and heavy). otherwise go for it, they're super reliable and almost never misfire. They're usually a bit on the expensive side too though.

such is the life of a .45 ACP gun.

capacity + velocity > bullet size

Bill Ruger is dead man. Ruger is as pro gun rights as you can be nowadays.

lmao glock gayboys strike again

I bet you think people here are actually racist

>used Glocks covered in semen stains

Same as for Tesla around here. No matter where you go there are semen stains on Tesla hard plastic

most gang bangers can't afford them and just hipowers.

You're super retarded. The 1911 is a hilariously dated design.

Mine is made in Austria :^)

yeah

no

Glocks made weapons reliable enough that niggers who didnt clean their guns or holster hen or replace the springs and hrew them into the washig machine xould still use them

Fuck glock

More Americans own Doritos than own treadmills
What's your point?

1. They're big.
2. There's a trap in the US as some 92's on the market may already be surplus GI ones - STAY THE FUCK AWAY from them. They're used up to shit.
3. The safety is not exactly ergonomic, I know that people replace it with straight decocker.

By themselves they are basically impossible to destroy for a single man(not so much for numerous soldiers over the period of 30+ years), accurate and reliable.

> Its dated so therefore its bad

If you're going to get a fullsize, you should get a CZ 75 assuming you like 9. Go hold one at a gun shop, you'll see what I mean.

People just really like the polymer products I guess.

you're buying them for nothing.
i saw gun fags with guns and cowered away when they were surrounded by masked antifa skeletors with bike locks.
you're just wasting money for no reason.

>french
>has gun
Explen

French can own guns relatively easily with some restrictions. Still, Czech have the best gun laws in whole Europe, hands down.

>i bet you think they arent

Sig is the new ND meme gun

fuck glock,my sidearm should not double as a grenade

>"All of Europe is the UK"
Cletus please. We just jump through a few more hoops and we can get the same guns as you.

Some are OK. I consider myself a 1911 guy and have a number of them. I also have some Glocks.

A woman can never be too thin. A guy can never have too many guns.

CZ P-09 is polymer fullsize with a hammer and a decocker that can be replaced with a safety.
They go for around $480.
Another $100 and you can get the version with a threaded barrel and night sights, which is totally what I should've bought but I was being a cheap nigger at the time.

Glock is Toyota and Tesla is HK

>that and anytime a fiend wants to check out my piece i can put the safety on without assuming they know their shit when it comes to firearms

>handing a loaded firearm to someone that apparantly doesn't know shit

You are the problem m8, not Glocks or anything else.

yeah because the average red blooded gun owning american likes to take off work to go out and LARP at antifa rallies. don't you have some pockets to go pick?

If you want to piss off Americans tell them that Brits usually get their shotguns with suppressors out of the box.

you stay out of this

is this a good first gun it was on the cheap guns infograph and looks really cool imo

>Reddit spacing
I'm more of a CZ guy myself.

What's a black powder revolver?

>shotgun suppressor

oh this again.....

Brits are actually encouraged to buy suppressors with most of their rifles to reduce noise disturbance and prevent long-term hearing loss.

why do you buy guns if you're not willing to use them?
shooting paper targets in the woods is gay as fuck.

I like my Glock. I'd appreciate a self driving one though. Maybe Elon Musk should go into gunmaking.

>mfw it's 2017 and most people over here still actually believe that suppressors make guns go *pew* *pew* like a James Bond movie or something

cap'n'ball

I just think if you're going fullsize with a hammer, you might as well get the CZ75 cuz it's all steel and fits the hand like a glove, points really well. If you want a polymer tactical sidearm, there are better options out there.

>muh aluminum shit muh small caliber

You, early 60s

also dont forget to kill yourself you absolute nigger

Cap and ball, Western movie style.

Glock =/= Hi Point

with the right ammo and set up, you can get pretty close

This one uses normal cartridges.

would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. taking it out and looking for trouble with it at naziboo/stalinboo LARPing session doesn't count for needing it btw. plus target shooting is fun, you should try it sometime.

>How come?
Everyone knows that automobiles kill more people than handguns. This is just market place fear.

Nope
midwayusa.com/product/1002297696/uberti-1873-cattleman-black-powder-revolver-44-caliber-55-barrel-steel-frame-blue

>Cletus please
No need to be rude, Pierre.