China Bans BTC

Great News! China Bans Bitcoins.

Here are benefits:
>Keep china as slave colony
>In rare event that BTC takes off as major currency, the world can sleep good at night knowing we still have 1B slaves
>The BTC you handle won't have the weird fishy chink smell
>Keep Nipponese always ahead of ugly Chinese
>Will have at least 100 more years of chinks working in suicide foxconn factories to keep iPhone prices low
>Most BTC software can now drop ugly Chinese heiroglyphic characters which looks unsightly
>Winnie the Pooh can keep his ugly monkeys behind firewall, using his (((paper)))

Have you given thanks yet today for this?

F

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2017/01/12/chinese-currency-manipulation-could-become-a-global-problem-in-2017/
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2017/01/12/chinese-currency-manipulation-could-become-a-global-problem-in-2017
unvis.it/finder.com/bitcoin-will-rise-500-then-crash-by-2500-says-goldman-sachs
unvis.ti/timeinc.net/fortune/2017/09/18/bitcoin-crash-history/?source=dam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you convert BC to US currency than China currency? I mean you might lose some to conversion but you can still do it right?

I guess the point is exchanging to China man currency is now illegal.

russia wants to ban bitcoin too

>China bans bitcoin
>China seizes bitcoin farms and all citizens bitcoins
>China buys bitcoins
>China unbans bitcoin
>???
>Profit
>China unbans bitcoin later
>

Not much of a big thing anyways. Maybe its in preparation to protect the future of their currency manipulation
forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2017/01/12/chinese-currency-manipulation-could-become-a-global-problem-in-2017/
Based BRICS. Must be something strategic going on but I wonder what it is?

Please archive those
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2017/01/12/chinese-currency-manipulation-could-become-a-global-problem-in-2017

You must have archived 20 links for me nordbot. How do I archive? Also why do you archive?

>Not much of a big thing anyways.
Yeah, countries banning the use of Bitcoin isn't a big thing.

actually no.. it's a pretty big deal.

Ill assume you becuase its free from bankers? Some guy reckoned its easy to crash BC and governments can cripple/destroy it at will if they wish.
Some guy gave me some argument about it and it sounded about right. But I'm not smart enough about these things to know whose right or disinfo.
But I think it would be naive to think crypto-currency is truly the next best thing
unvis.it/finder.com/bitcoin-will-rise-500-then-crash-by-2500-says-goldman-sachs
This is a prediction was made mid August. Then it happened like a week or two ago

unvis.ti/timeinc.net/fortune/2017/09/18/bitcoin-crash-history/?source=dam
>September has been a wild ride for bitcoin owners: the digital currency began the month nudging an all-time high of $5,000 before losing nearly 40% of its value in a spectacular crash. Now, a recovery has seen bitcoin pop back over $4,000 as of Monday morning.
My conspiracy side likes to think this was a test but my other side likes to think economists actually know shit about what they're talking about. But BC isn't safe and this isn't the first big crash

This

Bitcoin has a relatively small market cap at the moment (only a few tens of billions if I remember correctly) so it could be very easily manipulated by anyone wealthy enough.
There's no possible way to destroy or manipulate it without playing with the market or making it illegal though.
Even if they did, you could just flee the country and retrieve your funds from elsewhere. There's no way for the government to erase your funds or accounts like they could do with a normal bank.

Most important thing I learned in college as an economics major: If you take all the economists in the world and laid them end-to-end, they could not reach a conclusion.

>There's no way for the government to erase your funds or accounts like they could do with a normal bank.
They could just seise you computer and force you to give up your wallet code or whatever. It's not so complex.

Perfect for criminals too. Though I see how that's good for freedom fighters.
You could atleast go to court if you refuse to give them your wallet and have a big legal battle with the people protesting on behalf of freedom

>You could atleast go to court if you refuse to give them your wallet and have a big legal battle
Or the police just put you in jail for tax evasion.

China
Laws

Pick 1.

Well if its tax evasion than its really your fault and not something I or anyone would dispute.
I find it alil funny/ironic coming from you because Ireland is a tax haven

Being a tax haven isn't illegal friendo.

Tax thing doesn't even matter. If bitcoin is illegal they could jail you just for owning them.

>giving a shit about electronic fiat funnymoney backed by nothing but wasted electricity

China can't really ban Bitcoin, only the on-shore exchanges and merchants from accepting it. That's the beauty of crypto currency. With Tor and other work-arounds they can't even stop access to an online wallet or the blockchain in general. I suppose they can ban the mining, but they'd have to catch you. I think most chinks use BTC because it's a good investment as the yuan sucks, this isn't going to stop.

They can make it illegal to own it too.

WHHHAAAA?! COMMUNIST CHINA BANNED A NEW TYPE OF CURRENCY BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO COMPLETELY CONTROL IT?

I am so shocked

China is more capitalist than the US these days

>gpus will finally drop in price

Thank fuck I want to build a good PC

Rest in piss filthy scum.
I hoope you choke on those fucking GPUs farms you took a loann for expecting returns that I couldnt buy because of you.

Reminder to kick a hobo if you see one.
Because maybe that hobo was a broke miner.

GPU prices aren't high cause of btc, it's high cause of other memecoins

Yeah it's a real delight being scammed by fly-by-night Chinese steel suppliers.

i will kick a hobo, yes

doing my part!

Well if it becomes illegal don't own them. You must obey the laws of the land
You choose your own business partners. That's the joy of capitalism. Being a cheapo and getting scammed should be a lesson well deserved and learned

good goy

Good. Maybe video card prices will go back to normal now.

nice

Who else here trying to find a way to launder BTC after finding out USB sticks with 40-50 BTC on them from when they were

Nigga what? Explain this properly.
You be saying we can fool them into think your BTC are worth more because they are older?
I don't understand what your saying.

I bought 75 BTC when they were like 6 dollars each because I wanted to buy drugs off the dark net, never ended up doing it.

Fast forward march, I was moving out of my old apartment into my house, I found a USB labled "BTC" plugged it into my laptop, there was a old wallet with the 75 BTC on it. I had no transaction records or buying them, no proof of purchase anything, just a wallet with the BTC in it.

So for the past 7 months I have been trying to figure out ways of turning them into legal currency, and it has gotten way more stressful as of recent with the massive price gain, because I cant walk into my bank and say "oh yeah I just found $300,000 in BTC in my old apartment"

China ban btc for their populace and businesses yes, but they didn't ban trading/manipulating it against other nations...especially if the government staffs themselves are doing it, Bigger picture, china's good at it. Creating a weapon out of a potential liability. It's what I would do

But you got it all in your wallet right? Can't you check it up online? I don't see what's so difficult in converting it? Congratulations on your goldmine though. I'm jelly.

there are bitcoin atms, though that's not necessarily foolproof and probably have withdrawl limits

you could take a trip to a foreign country

you could purchase goods with btc on sites that allow it and those would be easier to launder

keep in mind the whole point of bitcoin is its easy to track where funds go, so stay frosty.

I've also heard of cryptocurrency tumblers, that might be good

or, and I like this idea the most, just withdraw a little every month, pay capital gains taxes on them (it's "free" money anyway) and hodl most of them so you can be a billionaire one day.

Weather the storm of liquidity now, but you definitely deserve to treat yourself. Don't do anything obvious like quit your job, live life as if you don't have them unless you declare them and pay taxes on them. Future legislation will shed light on the best path forward.

t. poorfag who can barely afford cat medication
1ZD8keaED3cJ3GMdc36wWhsVGsBWwRzG3

That's your own damn fault for not paying due diligence. I suppose you want some big government regulation to protect you. That's the price of the free market m80.

yeah but you can "walk" into coinbase and deposit BTC from a wallet there and then into your bank.

Converting it would be easy, yes, I just want it to be legally in my back account without any worry from the tax man because it is such a large amount of money, its either going to take decades to launder, or im going to have to sell them all in cash illegally and have to deal getting robbed over it probably.

Its a windfall yes, but its a blessing and a curse

this is good for bitcoin

>what is money laundering/structured payments

I just got to work for my twelve hour shift, I will write your adress down in my phone and try to remember to take pity on you

(PS, this guy is lucky, start asking me to donate to everyone and I will leave this thread, no one has time for your pandering)

Its your only issue faggot. Not grow some balls and get it done.

You're even better then then my CPA, any more advice?

Cryptex24.com
Done

You are welcome. Pull it out a piece at a time

please donate btc

1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa

Had to post again I LOVE IT how this faggot was going to buy ILLEGAL DRUGS with the BTC and that was OK

>OH GOD NO!!! DEPOSITING INTO MY BANK NOT THE TAX MAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What about international drug trade? what about your local leaf drug enforcement?

If you would risk buying drugs why not risk the MINIMAL punishment that might come if you didn't pay taxes on 300k.

But then again your a fucking leaf and this is all probably fake because no one with 75 BTC can be this dumb.

yeah KYS how about that for advice.

ask your CPA about your drug use also faggot

>"minimal risk of tax evasion for laundering $300,000"

>the choices I made when I was in highschool reflect the person I am today

Good luck with the money laundering. But is under $50 000(don't know your tax rate) worth it to spend 5 years being Jamal's little bitch?
This is why money is bad. Your lucky enough to get that much don't be a Jew. Just saying.

ASIC ruined bitcoin and etherium with cloud and ETH VM didn't sound like a sane thing.