>Lady swordsman
>Puss in boots
Discuss One Piece

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zg2kh6Mo-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She looks like a beast

>We're about to leave chocolatown nigga
Big Mom knows they're there right now and has probably sent a few thugs to catch them. I'm also guessing we'll see another handful of locals.

Can you post the next page?

Which one?

I'm excited for teamWano.

Law: one sword, room, tactician.

Kinemon: two swords, fire cutting, samurai

Zoro: three swords, asura, brute force

I want to see these 3 work together.

Brook and Pedro would be a cool team as well.

My thread was made first

there you go

Has the VIZ version of the latest chapter been dumped?
If so, link to thread?

>being this new
Your thread is cancer and you are also a shipper. Fuck off hambone

How the fuck do you ignore the literal Cannon guy?

Thank you

Big Mom vs Kizaru

Who wins?

Big Mom.

Your thread is shitty and so are you.

Can you be more obvious that you are new faggot?
I don't use the kill yourself meme but you should hang yourself.

Idk, but I want to see more kizaru. That nigga was trolling at the war. Never lost cool.

Thanks senpai

Will we see dragon soon or after WCI arc?

Why are we even calling it Whole Cake Island arc? I think that based on what we've seen it should be Totland or Big Mom arc.

Isn't big mom on whole cake though? It looks like she was on totland last chapter though

Whole Cake Island is her main base, but Totland refers to her whole territory of islands that she wants to turn into a paradise. And it seems like we won't stay on one island only.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

>we won't stay on one island only
>inb4 we go through all 35 islands
This is going to be a long arc right? Another 2 years

PROBABLY THE WORST PIRATE I'VE EVER SEEN

We've already touched on ministers of marshmallow, biscuits and chocolate.

And jam. How could I forget jam?

The climax will probably take place on Whole Cake Island, but the buildup will probably just be in Chocolat town, and maybe one other island. I'm guessing either:

>A.) 20-30 in Chocolat town and 30-40 on Whole Cake (50-70 total)
>B.) 15-25 in Cholcolat town, 15-25 on Another Island, 30-40 on Whole Cake (60-90 total)

Gildo Tesoro, the main villain of Film Gold, will have his own flashback inside the movie.

There is no way he is not a former Tenryuubito slave.

Well, it's the first Yonkou arc, so probably.

He was one of the slaves Doflamingo's dad freed after he stepped down.

True we might see them

You think so? I feel like we will stay on chocolat for atleast 5 more chapters or even less

I just hope it's better than Zou. Almost every chapter of zou kept you hyped for the next. So far so good. This weeks chapter will be hype

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

Reminder that Big Mom is Luffys mother

Sh's will need a key from each island to actually get into Whole Cake.

More than 15 in chocolat island awful I really hope it's close to this

Well, maybe 20 chapters was a bit much, but I don't think this is just going to be a simple pit stop. Big Mom already knows the Strawhats are here, we'll probably see the first few minibosses.

Chocolatown is just a pit stop. We may go to island 28 where Sanji is though.

I actually think this arc will be pretty fucking fast. I didn't think we would get to land in this chapter, and well, it happened and we already met Pudding AND established a relationship with the crew.

Wait did they stop at 28? I thought they just past through there

are we going to see some marine action this arc?

>garp
>koby
>helmeppo
>kuma
>vegapunk

>it's the first Yonkou arc
Highly doubt it, a Yonko arc needs Luffy deafeating said Yonko
Is it the first direct contact that Luffy will have with a Yonko? Yup, most likely
Will he defeat BM? Mmmmnah, he's got half the SH crew +2, entering her territory full of her armies to rescue Sanji and get back on track to Wano
Even with the help of Jinbe, Lola or whoever is there, Luffy is truly in a bad position to DEFEAT a Yonko

So.... does Luffy fight Big Mom or will he get a pass cause of Lola?

Maybe someone undercover as in Dressrossa..?

>pass
No way in hell does he get a pass. He and Law are in an alliance to take down all of the yonkou, and he needs her poneglyph to find Raftel.
He sure as shit wouldn't just walk away if given the opportunity.

The thing is, he can't just take Sanji and run. If he does that she'll go after his friends, and possibly some of the other member's friends.

I still wondering about that. I don't think it's very Oda-like to diffuse the situation that easily, but the vivre card's got to do something. My personal theory is that Lola is actually Big Mom's granddaughter, and her mother is really Big Mom's first daughter (who will become a vital ally).

WILL NAMI EAT THE CARROT?
WILL SANJI HAVE SOME PUDDING?

LuffyxBigMom OTP

Who has the best ass in one piece?

He and Law are in an alliance to take down Kaido. Sure, they'll be allies forever but Kaido was the sole purpose of the alliance. Technically Doffy but you get the idea. And getting a pass just means he'll be let off once.

>Big Mom knows Sanji was on Kamabakka
>Big Mom's people found Sanji on Zou
>Big Mom knows where Luffy is right now
I'm starting to realize that this isn't just a spy.
It's either a crazy network of spies, or some bullshit power from a devil fruit or CoO.

Kaidou was the sole purpose of the alliance as stated by Law.
Law's real motive was Doffy, but Law is a smart/cunning dude who hid his true motivation from Luffy.

Luffy's real motive that he actually stated outright was that he was going to defeat ALL of the Yonkou with the alliance.
Luffy is incredibly upfront and we can take what he says at face value. There are no ulterior motives here. He wants to take down all of the Yonkou.

It's pretty obvious Kid is going to join the alliance when it's time to take down Kaidou.

>Big Mom's people found Sanji on Zou
You're overthinking things. They just followed him from Dressrosa. Although that raises the question, how did they know Caesar was with them at Dressrosa?

Has Hiyama ever played a character in One Piece before? I love his voice.

>she'll go after his friends
I can see a lot of negotiation, hackwritting and plot twists softening BMs position on that matter rather than Luffy and his small team KOing the whole BM pirates Germa 66 and associates on their own turf

No, I know what Luffy wants. I'm just saying that the deal was Kaido. In Luffy's eyes, he's just helping out law cause he plans on taking down the Emperors anyway.

Probably guessed because Caesar was tied to Doffy.

>being this S.P.D. Reedah
They followed the PH broadcast and Caesar's defeat at the hands of the SHs and just followed them to Dressrossa

Soon

I hope so.
I'm sick of her hobo pizza stealing panels.

Jewelry sakazuki

Write this one down:
Big Mom was Amazon Lilly's previous Empress
She fell in love with a passing by Garp, who obliviously avoided her
She wants to trap Luffy to attract Garp
When she sees the resemblance in person, her heart softens
This helps Luffy and the crew

Does Big Mom have a husband? Named Small Dad.

would he be a cuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=4zg2kh6Mo-k

smol D. add

Where's a new opening? Only reason I look forward to the shitty anime.

Anyone else have a feeling Jewellery Bonney and Akainu are related?

Did Teach rape Bonney?

Oda doesn't do rape or anything sexual in one piece.

>Oda doesn't do rape
Correct
>or anything sexual
Wrong

Bonney has a good chance at showing up, because food.

nah named giant dad

Hancock and her sisters were raped

they were tattooed and made to be like dancers supposedly, not specifically rape.

Okay women's tits out is an exception.

They were? I thought they were branded as slaves.

No, only Nami was raped by arlong and his gang.

Does she still have fishman cells inside her?

Ivankov

I wonder if arlong fucked her with his nose. If he did then that pussy is ripped

Anyone seen archer?
>get me some duct tape! Because this man is ripped!!

What are the chances of law staying after the alliance ends, or kid?

Guys Sanji's dad hit his mom a bunch. It's where Sanji gets his morals. This will come into play when Big Mom and Sanji's father start their negotiations on the terms of the marriage.

Very high. I see Kidd pulling a Bellamy and going his own way but he will leave respecting Luffy.

Staying? Kinda low. But they'll be permanent allies cause only Luffy gets a say in the matter. Law andzkidd will go about their own business like the Fleet.

They'll split up until the final arc.

I want Franky to get rid of his docking system and open up the interior of the Sunny for Law's submarine. I think that would be dope.

Wouldn't he be traumatized though? And he didn't care when Luffy punched Vivi. If his dad really beat his mom wouldn't that trigger his shit? Also his sister would have left too since she seems like a nice person.

>It's where Sanji gets his morals.
Holy fucking shit, do you people not read the story? It's already been fucking said that Sanji gets his retarded "Don't hit women" bullshit from Zeff. What the fuck is wrong with you?

He should be but life on the Baratie gave him principles of men being men, he doesn't push his morals on others.

Also, he probably understood why Luffy did what he did - treating Vivi as an absolute equal. Luffy wasn't demeaning her by punching her, just the opposite actually.

>get rid of the docking system for low submarine

That would be dope, That would pure stupidity. Why would law need somewhere to sit his ship when he isn't apart and never will be apart of the strawhats? Plus I'm pretty sure that his submarine is way to big to fit in there ship and you're talking about him getting rid of battle franky

>Waaahh people dont read one piece as much as me!
That's you.

Source please? I don't ever recall that. I remember it saying sanji was raised to never hit a girl.

Docking system is cool in theory but actually impractical. Franky Shogun isn't THAT cool.

Hey buddy, do you browse Sup Forums occasionally looking to pick apart shit posts to validate yourself?

Enies Lobby

I'm pretty sure in a SBS Oda said is not that Sanji was raise to not hit women but he CAN'T hit women. Look it up

Their arms are so unnaturally thin.

Wittle baby have a wough day?

>was raised to never hit girls
>raised to can't hit a girl

They're the same thing user.

Did someone say 'Docking'?!?