Worker at refugee facility raped by asylum seeker from Sierra Leone

Bergamo, North of Italy, 20-year-old refugee from Sierra Leone takes the 26-year-old woman to a bathroom, closes the door then beats and rapes her. The woman is now at the hospital, the refugee has been arrested.
I could say that she deserve it for working with refugees, but probably she was just desperate for a work.

milano.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/09/20/news/fontanella_bergamo_violenza_sessuale_nel_centro_di_accoglienza-176021637/?refresh_ce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ

Vendetta when

It's ok it was only an italian, they're not even white.

SO PROGRESSIVE

>women visits rapist in jail
>lets him fuck her
>leg locks so she gets pregnant

I was in Sierra Leone for 14 months. Made many deletions. Place was a funhouse horror show.

Only European bigots treat sexual emergencies as rape. One can only pray this unfortunate victim is released from police custody asap

Italians come in many skin shades and eye colors, maybe she is white, maybe not. The problem is that the Italian government refuses to provide sexual entertainment for the refugees.

HOw many niggers did you killi?

Pay the toll

Anything that made it past the second perimeter around the exploratory rig was neutralised and they tried constantly.

You sure you weren't in some Starship Trooper world?

>around blacks...
>burn the coal...
since she was already helping niggers nothing of value was lost.
probaly a commie bitch.

>Worke at refugee facility "raped"

Fuck off, those whores know exactly why they're there, she just got what she wanted

Same with those NGO holes in Africa

there are a lot of white rapists, does their behavior have anything to do with their whiteness?

I am very much interested in this story.

I'm sorry that you aren't capable of understanding and appreciating why someone might do that type of work. To see someone in need and to help them is the foundation of our species' survival. I hope you find a way to heal.

>there are a lot of white rapists, does their behavior have anything to do with their whiteness?
yes
look at how many black women were raped by white men
clearly their behavior has something to do with their whiteness

at least she proved to everyone she isn't a racist though

Common dude tell us about how you got to shoot niggers and get paid for it.

Thats like most of our dreams here.

These are good.
These rapist should just post videos before getting sjw support, would serve /pol.
win for win

show your flag Achmed of Germany.

>To see someone in need and to help them is the foundation of our species' survival.
True. But this only applies to your own people.

>refused to provide
>they just provided it....

I wonder if there is a short angry italian man hiding beneath that eu flag

Hmmm
Really makes you sink

>there are a lot of white rapists
>for each white rapist there are about a million non-White rapists

good
all liberal women should be mocked and told that you can't wait until she's raped
Women only do this shit because they think it makes them look good
men need to let them know it's the opposite.

And to our own species. Helping retarded overgrown chimps won't increase your chances of survival.

Who's people? There's only one people. I can't believe how many of us have been brainwashed by this imaginary system of nations and flags.

Im sorry your mind is filled with thoughts like that. I used to be afraid like you too Helping every human helps every human. I'm concerned with the future generations, and how we can finally come back together as one people in peace.

Sounds like you'd argue it's ok to let your toddler play around pitbulls, in addition to golden retrievers, because all dogs display the same disposition, and it would be wrong to make generalizations about distinct groups.

If you would look further than your own hand can reach, you'd realize that pitbulls aren't the problem. If they do have a higher statistical likely hood of biting a toddler, you're ignoring the institutionalized mistreatment they receive, as a group, through dog fighting and other abuse. Further, you must not hang out with many pitbulls. Every single one I've ever known as been lovely.

At least Italy might dole out a harsher punishment. They seem like one of the lesser ducked European countries

But you never once have attributed a white rapists behavior to his race, have you? That's how your racism developed. Every time you see a non-white person do something you don't like, you added an entry in your "things I don't like about that race". You've never done that with a white person, I can guarantee it.

That is not a fair comparison. Would you rape a black woman? I mean, really, come on. Yuk.