>>142248622

>That's because she's a sex offender

That's OK, I'd still rail her pus pus HARD.

She needs to be locked up for life. If it was a 19 year old guy and 14 year old girl the guy would be given the death penalty.

Wait a minute, upon closer inspection I see she has a tattoo. Tattoos are degenerate, I refrain my previous statement.

I would NOT rail her pus pus HARD.

i fucked a 28 year old indian girl when i was 15 almost turning 16,she was pretty also,she was married to a rich pajeet via arranged marraige,i fucked her hard on the couch,in their marital bed and once her kid was awake in his cot watching me bang his mum like she has never been banged before and i didnt stop while banging her i put a finger in her ass was pretty funny desu she broke it off eventually but the day she did we banged also one last time just after she said she cant do it no more.

one up for the white man

indian girls are slutty AF im 31 now and i have never had sex like it since.

Haha a roastie btfo by the same laws her kind created

And when you were done she gave you $100£ and her name was abert Einstein?

How did your relationship with her come about?

NICCCCCE

Remember folks, the Supreme Court originally ruled that the sex offender registry was not punishment because it was just public record.

Remember ANY type of registration will lead to this.

Who gives a shit, you went so low as to fuck a poo in the loo pajeet. Come back again when you've done something actually worthwhile, fucking fucking a top tier virgin WHITE pus pus.

Good, the law should be implemented.

Yes, pedo sympathy. Just as Sup Forums predicted.
We are going from gays to pedos to beasts.

redpilled
even more redpilled

You get put on the sex offender registry for life for urinating in a bush you retard

>pedo sympathy
You're probably in another tab trolling Sup Forums right now looking for teen noods.

The registry makes zero sense for a case like this woman, all it does is muddy the water and take resources away from policing real predators.

What retards like don't realize is that this opened the door to create registries for any type of crime.
>But I don't commit crimes!
Oh yeah? I bet 95% of americans at some point of other have committed a felony of some kind, even if they didn't know it.

dont be a salty susan

Nice.

i was walking home with a mate and she bumped into another mate,we went to the park and thats when i met the indian girl,she fell for me pretty quick

i was sat on the park bench talking to her as my mates chatted in a group like 10 feet away and she came and lay down on the bench and put her head on my lap and chatted

we swapped numbers and texted and i went around 2 days later while her husband was at work,was nervous as fuck i only had done it once up to that point and now i got a woman all over me,dick was hard as diamonds

ive banged a few european virgins m8 but i do like foreign girls,i am british and i like colonization.

Who cares? I'm done. Let it happen. Don't you want to fuck 14 year olds and watch them suck off your dog?

>MFW I realize I illegally downloaded some movies in the past

Shawna

There are over 27,000 pages of federal criminal code. And that doesn't even count state codes.

Well then the kids dad can take them to the park.
Is there a dad?
She doesn't look like the keeping type, more like the biker banging type

>Shawna
Ebonics retards

What if he died in an accident? What if he's a truck driver and gone a lot?

What if her house is destroyed in a tornado and she can't live in a shelter with her kids because she's a sex offender?

It's easy to arm chair edgelord I guess.

Actions have consequences.
In this case being a 19 yo skank and fucking dudes you don't know got her a place on the registry.
It's like an std, will follow her wherever she goes.

Her decision making skills lead me to think that she had oopsie kids that might not even share the same father.

Actions
Consequences

Be whore.
Loose respect.

Maybe she should bring this all up at the next slutwalk, I'm sure those fine examples of womanhood will understand her plight.

15 years ago....we texted.....lol....nice try. Must have taken 5 minutes to say "sup?" on that phone

Actions yes, but in this case the consequences far outweigh the actions.

Just remember that when SJW overtake the net and label slut shaming a felony and give you a life sentence on a slut shame registry and forbid you from parks because you might slut shame the women there.

They can say to you "actions: consequences, sucks to be you"

You might laugh but look how the world is going. how long until what you write on here is considered legally "hate speech" (It isn't I think you have to right to say what the fuck ever) but DON'T think you're immune to laws like this.

would you rail her pus pus soft?

Its almost like sec has cosiquences or something.
Its almost like you need to take responsibility for your life when you are an adult.
Its almost like first getting to know who you are fucking instead of jumping on anything that moves can create problems in the future.

>whore

See

Double standards

There is nothing new under the sun.

>hate speech
Hate speech doesn't exist desu.
>see
Btfo

If you watch the video, they interview a guy that did the same thing, he has it worse, he's homeless.

>Hate speech doesn't exist
Germany would like word with you. So would England, you know the leafs are next.

I agree I don't think there is anything such as "hate speech" however doesn't stop governments from passing laws does it. Laws are created by people, not by logic.

Did you ever get your finger back after she broke it off in her ass?

Slept with a 28 year old Puerto rican girl when I was 17. Dat ass was thicc, and she sucked me off so well no other girl has been able to make me come from a blow job since.

No regrets.

what were you talking about with a stranger from a different culture? A friend asks for chit chat tips

I'd like her to sexually offend me if you know what I mean.

Most of those laws imprison people on the left.
Most fighters arent going to tattle on each other for vibrating vocal cords or assembling sequential keystrokes in a certain way.
Hate speech laws are a gift, and will be used as a weopon.

Butthurt Pajeet detected

Registered sex offender
>still has custody of her kids
Life is hard guyz

It's a little strange that there are multiple ways of becoming a RSO yet they're all treated as if they're pedophiles. There should probably be a distinction system.

men and women should be treated different when it comes to sexuality. a 14 year old boy fucking an adult woman is different than the other way around

I thought it already happened with the leafs with the misgendering bill. Mightn't've passed but I'm not certain.

Nice

Lol okay there, then balance the scale and make wom3n have fewer rights while you're at it.

The difference only comes from differing perspectives of female/male sexuality which shouldn't be applicable to the morale logic of the law.

Just because the male sex is in a sexual position to welcome most of any form of sexual attention does not mean women get the "Niiiiiiicccee" pass.

You're right. Most women finish mentally developing at 18 or so while men it can take as long as 25-27. We should drop the age of consent for women and raise it for men.

Lol why the fuck does she even have the children.

No. If women want equal rights then they have to deal with the consequences

you should wear a helmet when you go outside.

>Women finish developing mentally at 18
Pretty sure both sexes average out at 22. AoC in the context of post sexual maturity is based on the ability to be dependent, which was selected at the age in which most people graduate high-school (which used to allow you to get employed).

So in todays world it would probably be 25.

She got a broken family too huh and can't see her kids? Yea I just bet.

WTF

I thought the rule was cuties get acquitted?

I really don't know why they bothered making that vid. Americans aren't going to change. If they decided to execute her you could pack a stadium full of Americans who'd cheer and laugh as she dances at the end of a rope.

America is to Europe what China is to America.

it is applicable to the morale logic of the law. men and women are completely different when it comes to sexuality. so why should the law treat them the same?

>underage drinking
>sex with minor
Wouldn't be surprised to learn she's a single mother as well. She was highly irresponsible and shouldn't have put herself in that situation. Stop making excuses for dumb women.
Would you still be white knighting if this was a 19yo man who fucked a 14yo girl?

This is sad. :/

I assume you would marry her before railing or else you would be a degenerate also

Plebs won't understand this. It's a patrician thing.

Nice. I wish I could have fucked a cutie like that when I was 14.

i'm not arguing from a leftist "equality over everything" point of view. i think there are differences between men and women and the law should treat them differently when it's reasonable

>sex offender shuffle

Because it isn't supposed to be about sexuality, it's supposed to be about the ability to rationalize consent, biological reasoning and social repercussions.

You're thinking it's about "All men want sex the moment they start puberty ergo if it happens why should the woman be punished?" when that isn't the reasoning behind it.

>Devil's advocate
>Insinuates retardation
So you a white knight or a woman?

Fun fact, repeated studies have shown there is no correlation between where a sex offender lives and where their repeat offenses take place. Shit like Megan's Law and baring them from living within 1,000 feet of a school is almost totally useless at actually preventing crime and only exists to give the public a false sense of safety.

Exactly, this is a reason amongst other of why I depise the faggots of MGTOW. Men and women are NOT equal.

Just go to a trailer park, she looks like common white trash and you could probably pull a bitch like her with little effort user.

They shouldnt have it in the first place.

You could have at least tried to make this sound real. Comes off as something one of the "chads" on /r9k/ would say.

You're a fucking idiot. That already exists. Women don't serve near the time men serve for crimes already you sheltered dumbshit pedo.

Playing devil's advocate because so many people find it acceptable for women to fuck underage but not men. I agree with you assessment of 25 and was simply talking out my ass about development. Although I truly do think that women should be with older men at 18-19 to bear healthy children.

Nice

This

Doesn't her husband know? Or is. She a single mother?

Or, maybe we could just admit that teenage girls get as horny as teenage boys.

I'm joking, of course. I'm well aware that normies are never going to be able to unpick their spider-web of sexual neuroses completely enough to confront the simple phrase 'once they hit puberty, young girls enjoy sex' with anything approaching objectivity.

Where were these sluts when I was a teenager?

This. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I have to wonder how the feminists crying over this "tragedy" would react if it were a man instead.
>Shaun is a 35-year-old man who is legally prohibited from taking his kids to the park. That's because he's a sex offender.
>Years earlier, on his 19th birthday, Shaun and his friends were drinking and celebrating. A teen girl expressed interest in him, and they slept together. She turned out to be 14 years old. Her mother notified the authorities.
Oh, wait, I do know how they'd react; with anger and contempt towards the "disgusting, old, male pedophile".

Fucking better looking teenagers, don't worry they weren't fucking me either.

>He turned out to be 14 years old

Actually, he was 14 at the time they had sex, too.

The reason people think it is because they think the morality behind the law is based on the perception of the victim. Women are picky, more of the sexual selector(though not entirely) in our species and unlike men do in fact loath the idea of mating with someone not up to their standards, where as men make exceptions.

So the idea is that women have their hyper-picky purity concept which is the reason why the law sees the crime of men doing it as so abhorrent. They think because men lack this selectivity and want sexual attention by any woman (with some exceptions) who offers it, the law is being "silly" when it applies the same punishment for female offenders. So essentially, the retarded public opinion is that boys starting puberty want to have sex, girls do not, therefore the former isn't as serious as the later.

Of course, this is all bullshit, it has nothing to with the actual law it only applies to public opinion outlets like feminist groups always looking for the evil male subjugator of women.

The actual law does NOT care about the victims consent in the situation because it does not believe there is a capability of consent, so it's a falsehood to pretend that a young males likely consent to the act somehow makes the adult woman innocent.

Nice

Would they still make this video if she gave the boy an STD?