What did NASA mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGcVeKwPF3s
express.co.uk/news/weird/738392/Nibiru-apocalypse-2017-DOOMED-Robert-Vicino-Vivos
express.co.uk/news/weird/842909/Planet-X-September-23-October-pyramids-Nibiru
in-the-sky.org/data/object.php?id=0288p
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8x8gaa/pepe-the-frogs-creator-lawsuits-dmca-matt-furie-alt-right
unvis.it/motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8x8gaa/pepe-the-frogs-creator-lawsuits-dmca-matt-furie-alt-right
ocregister.com/2017/03/10/what-are-the-chances-of-a-major-earthquake-in-southern-california/
youtube.com/watch?v=1vm2fkiNAZM
youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_tail
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump shows his true power level on the 23rd.

did that fucking thing just change direction?

checked

What do you think an orbit is exactly?

What am I looking at?
What is this orbiting?

>2016

whats it orbiting leaf? Something small enough to complete its orbit in 28 days?

Is North Korea the happening that was promised?

yes

checked
what if its annual?

Oh fuck.Checked.

that's just the turn, it didn't complete the cycle.

the tail points away from the sun, not away from the direction it's moving.

(if you believe in that sort of thing, psshhhht.)

Do you not understand how comet tails work?

I think it's a retrograde movement due to the earth rotation

I checked it's a MBC main belt comet in the asteroid belt between Mars and jupiter. It would have a 3 year orbit and because Earth's orbit is inside mars's and we are looking out at it it wouldn't make sence for it to move like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGcVeKwPF3s

The Corona of a comet doesn't actually trail the comet, but always faces away from the sun.

O.o

here is a thread I made with all the evidence. Yes this is fucking happening no matter what you believe

Everything in the universe moves in a straight line unless acted upon by a force. Basic physics 101. Now the question is what/(who?) is responsible for the force.

>Comet sighted

The architect. I found him/her/they pretty shocking when you do

oh fug

Its relative position to us, the observer, and its relative position to the sun changed in such a way that its tail now aligns very differently with our perspective.

I'm not saying this quite right. But everything's moving, even us. So, you know, shit looks different at different times. I should learn geometry.

1 AU =/= 1 Earth year, unless I misunderstand your comment

checked and correct. people need to pay attention to this.

daily reminder that nothing is going to happen on the 23rd and no amount of calling me a shill will change that

>nothing will happen

are you saying everything will end?

checked, friend, checked.

AU stands for astronomical unit

>implying it changes its direction
>implying the tail is an indicator for the direction of movement
The tail aims straight away from the sun, moron.

>nothing will happen
>nothing left
Kek?

Oh it's happening nigger, no question, the only question is what is happening this is scientific fact

A comet's "tail" is directed by the solar winds, and does not just trail the comet's path like you might assume. While the comet approaches the sun, it is a tail trailing it's path, but now that that comet has swung around the sun, which this series of photos is showing, the tail will be in front of the comet as it follows its orbital path.

Trips of truth
It's fucking happening

Good god

this event likely won't happen on the 23rd anyway you all do realize that? It will likely happen sometime after up to a week I would imagine. The pyramids and celestial signs are the date markers if you were the people that built them would build them to let you know when the shit falls on your face or a week early so you can be ready? This is just a guess on my part but if I was giving warnings to people about a major happening it would be early enough to be an actual warning not tell them the day of

b.b.but she's black?

t. nibiru

express.co.uk/news/weird/738392/Nibiru-apocalypse-2017-DOOMED-Robert-Vicino-Vivos

express.co.uk/news/weird/842909/Planet-X-September-23-October-pyramids-Nibiru

Nice Pepes

288p has an orbital period over 5 years, not days. Weird. in-the-sky.org/data/object.php?id=0288p

B u m p

see

I will sue you, mr. Alt-right
t. Matt Furry

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8x8gaa/pepe-the-frogs-creator-lawsuits-dmca-matt-furie-alt-right

Please archive it unvis.it/motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8x8gaa/pepe-the-frogs-creator-lawsuits-dmca-matt-furie-alt-right

Just to be clear that is just a guess, of course the people did this were master astronomers and architects so they could easily determine this date before the actual precis alignments etc. My point is just that don't think because it doesn't happen on the 23rd you can let your guard down. Starting tomorrow I would be on high alert for up to 2 weeks to be safe

you guys are both tards. the tail of a comet is based upon where the sun hits it, not direction

did the catch it at its apogee?

you guys are fucking retarded beyond nigger kike level

the tail of a comet doesn't appear due to it's travel direction, it appears because of the radiation from the sun

if the position of the sun, (seen from earth) is on the left, the comet transitioned parallel to the sun and then on the last image the sun is to the right of the comet

the direction didn't change, it's still travelling the same elliptical curve

>the tail of a comet is based
Revelation 6
There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide usf from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of theirg wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

Notice how these descriptions are in PAST tense, they were witnessed not prophesized

Checked

>There was a great earthquake.
ocregister.com/2017/03/10/what-are-the-chances-of-a-major-earthquake-in-southern-california/

>9/11

Are you just pretending to be retarded, or is there a joke here I'm not getting?

you do know those orbital patterns are from gravity a "force" acting on them? So the real question is how fucking retarded you?

Do you not realize that our position relative the comet changed in that time period - and ergo the comet's position relative the sun appeared different, leading to a change in perceived alignment? Using instruments or just a telescope and comparing major stars in the sky you can clearly tell it's been moving in the same direction.

What he said was simple logic any idiot can figure out the truth of with minimal thought

CHECKEM.

Trump won on 11/9 the inversion of 9/11

He's going to free mankind.

HAHAHHAH nah bro you checkem

Ur a moron bro. Trump is going to take down the rothschilds and issue a debt reset to the world.

hahahaha I'm the moron, boy you need to find out wtf is happening in this world until then stfu and sit the fuck down

youtube.com/watch?v=1vm2fkiNAZM

OH SHIT

Most people aren't aware of the fact that the tail on a comet has nothing to do with the direction it's going. The tail is pointing in the direction of the gravitational pull from the bodies that it's passing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s

(Kek)
(BTFO)
PRAISE KEK

Fuck off with your copy paste bullshit Bodhi. Why are you so fucking stupid?

how many times do you need to post ur faggotry every day? Do you literally have nothing better to do but shit up the board with your faggotry?

No it points away from the sun actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_tail

>2016
everyone in this thread is retarded

Lmfao that's the fucking flower of life, RETARD. It's literally what you see on Hallucinogens, a pattern buried so deep in the universe it is hardwired/ingrained in your visual cortex...

>Showing a diagram of (((Space)))
Everything you posted has been dismissed

ummm actually it is the seed of life retard I know exactly what it is and what it means

Oh wow

NK bombarded all the way from the outer solar system.