This gives me hope

Everyone says Hitler is hated in Europe, but this video and the overall movie it is promoting begs to differ. People will say they hate Hitler and everything he stands for, but when the physical embodiment of the man appears, the people look so gleeful to see him. I don't see people rushing to beat the shit out of him, but the opposite. The movie as a whole shows that people would likely be much more open to a figure like him than is lead to believe.

How many times have you had a real life conversation with someone about politics who says, "Yeah, I don't like Hitler, BUT he had some good ideas"? The people are ripe for the taking. Social stigma makes them say the former, while their heart bleeds for the ladder part of that statement.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6Xh1q5l3pc

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/U6Xh1q5l3pc
youtube.com/watch?v=SE1QeHmr5tQ
youtu.be/8TZkQLWKOcE
youtu.be/LmUm4t3pOB0
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
youtu.be/A-wO5vOeDhc
youtube.com/watch?v=GGv8CFDj5yI
youtu.be/toDA6rZdPfA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pgi7PbC6Eyw
youtu.be/-yYXkL7W1Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All men ... are NOT created equal! Some are born swifter afoot, some with greater beauty, some are born into poverty and others born sick and feeble. Both in birth and upbringing, in sheer scope of ability every human is inherently different; Yes that is why people discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition and the unfaltering march of progress. Inequality is not wrong, equality is. What of the E.U. which made equality a right? Rabble politics by a popularity contest. The Chinese Federation with its equal distribution of wealth? A nation of lazy dullards. But not our beloved Britannia, we fight, we compete, evolution is continuous. Britannia alone moves forward, advancing steadily into the future. Even the death of my son, Clovis, demonstrates Britannia's unswerving commitment to progress. We will fight on, we shall struggle, compete, plunder and dominate, and in the end, the future shall be ours.

Fuck Hitler, any credible issue anyone has is lost once they go "derp! Uncle Hitler was right it was the joows"

This is why I laugh at neo Nazis, don't you understand that you lose all credibility when you associate with an ideology widely regarded as being evil?

Hitler was the last European

>All men ... are NOT created equal!

This is an example of stunted intellectual development.

There is a difference in terms of being equal as a human who has inalienable rights versus being different in terms of attributes. Do people who run fast have more rights than people who run slowly?

Racism is intellectually retarded and morally degenerate. Racists are cucks to their own stupidity and ignorance.

open your eyes sheep, hitler isnt that evil compared to others, hitler killed 6 million jews, stalin killed 50million hardworking civilians and mao killed 70 million. Americans have also countless inicents on their lives with all their meddeling in foreing affairs. Stop being a sheep and question things instead of just being a faggot cuckold. Hitler is just a scapegoat.

>ancap flag
>talking about rights
Wow what a retard

not an argument and clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

What was the url to unblock youtube videos? ssyoutube isn't working

Hooktube. Someone needs to post it.

I want to believe so badly Germany can come back again into prominence and no longer be cucked by open borders. If only they can topple Merkel they can join the rest of the world and become leaders instead of virtue signal puppets of the Jews.

hooktube.com/U6Xh1q5l3pc

>falling for bait
There are certainly ancaps who think racism is stupid, but they must at least defend your right to be racist in order to be intellectually honest. Racism isn't remotely morally degenerate.

Even though I'm an anti-egalitarian, I don't see how you can deny niggers property rights. I'm all for letting the invisible hand wipe 90% of Africans off the planet, but if there were a reasonably smart PIG that didn't violate my property and defended his own private property, I would feel compelled to respect his rights. You wouldn't violate a downy's property rights would you?

Men are not created equal, but they do have equal rights inasmuch as they respect the rights of others.

back to leftypol with you 2

It's perversely funny to me how many Germans think they have to trip over themselves to apologize for Germany's behavior in the 1940s, when that era was easily the most interesting period in Germanic history.

real life persons love Hitler.

media leftists and antifa are not real life persons

What the fuck is a nipple

Those people are actors, you dumb fuck.

Are you a jew?

I don't think people disagree with the premise of equal rights, we already have that. These calls of privilege for varying abilities and trying to legitimize policy against that is what most people argue against when they say equality isnt real.

Are you even a country?

Yes.
Are you a Juden?

No I'm aryan.

youtube.com/watch?v=SE1QeHmr5tQ

LOL you fell for the bait you dumb fucking reddit this fucking faggot is obviously the baiting retard

You are but a baby
youtu.be/8TZkQLWKOcE

My kinda guy

Fuck Hitler. Bunch of white people killed each other becouse of this idiot. Fuck him big time.

This movie's message backfired fucking spectacularly.

This video is the kekest of kek.

youtu.be/LmUm4t3pOB0

There are even Jews in it . Lol.

fite me 1v1
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

You got it.
youtu.be/A-wO5vOeDhc

Speaking of wiping Africans off the planet, what about this:
>make ethnovirus
>just using your property as you will, not violating the NAP
>put in booby trap on your front lawn
>again, just exercising your property rights without harming anyone
>filthy nigger sets it off while trespassing, securing the dominance of the human race
>he violated the NAP and caused a genocide
There isn't anything wrong with this, is there?

ACHTUNG!
youtube.com/watch?v=GGv8CFDj5yI

Lol, he was a leftist. Also why don't you go and shout that you admire him in the street if you are convinced most people don't dislike him?

YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME
youtu.be/toDA6rZdPfA

ALLAH AKBAR! DURKA DURKA!
youtube.com/watch?v=Pgi7PbC6Eyw

>video not available in your country
NANI?
youtu.be/-yYXkL7W1Bg

He was a leftist in some aspects, but not all. I think it would surprise a lot of people to find out that Hitler would be 100% pro-environment and into green technology. Today's left-right spectrum is great for American and European politics, but once you leave that arena, there are a lot of other aspects to one's ideology that don't fit on that spectrum. I don't even think the political compass gets it right with the four quadrants, as it does not take nativism and nationalism much into account. A nativist liberal and conservative would have more in common than the four quadrant system would lead them to believe. Where exactly would Hitler's support of environmentalism shift him on that axis? It would not fit on the left-right, or authoritarian-libertarian spectrum, as you can have conservative, libertarian, or communist environmentalists. Maybe the difference could be the means by which these ideologies approach environmentalism to achieve the same end?

Stalin nor Mao are liked figures outside of commies, they are recognized as oppressors and mass murderers in the West.

Also the leaf is right, anyone who seriously affiliate himself with Hitler and nazis in his politics is either an edgy teen or mentally challenged.

Hitler is interesting because it triggers normies, it has a "shock value" that no other historical figure has but people who say it was a "good guy" while he was aggressively militaristic and traumatized Europe for decades are tards, if you have still grandparents who lived through the war ask them what they think of him from first hand experience.

Problem with the four quadrants is that ehy only have and x and a y axis.

Should be x, y, z

Thanks m88

>leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss