Operation: Fashwave Fantasia

The premise is simple: Take Back Our Future was good, but it could have been better, and that's what we need to do.

So here's the idea: A 20-30 minute anthology, in the style of Walt Disney's Fantasia, comprised of a serious of animated stories, preferably in different a e s t h e t i c styles and covering different ideas, both real and fantastical, related to white nationalism and fascist traditionalism, set synthwave/fashwave tracks, the tone of which echo with the stories told therein.

The goal is to end up with something that looks and sounds as slick and cool as Drive and Blade Runner 2048 combined. In an era of ever-worsening pop culture, film, and music, this will do incredible things to spread our movement.

So let's brainstorm some ideas for stories that could be animated for this neon-tinged propaganda piece. Let's make Goebbels proud.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/3N9fazFHT6O8/
youtu.be/PN_CP4SuoTU
imgur.com/a/PiJLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's one, for starters:

Animated in 80's retro cel-style, like an old saturday morning cartoon, a young, bored, disenchanted white teen, increasingly detached from the degenerate reality around him, stumbles upon the sword of white identity and is transformed into a He-Man-like muscled Aryan warrior, fighting the Jew (a little bit of Skeletor, a little bit of Beast Man, a whole lot of merchant stereotypes) and his various anti-white golem (Black-Man, Gay-Man, Muslim-Man, Trans-Man, Feministica). Set to upbeat, adventurous synthwave, it's a little bit of Last Starfighter-esque fantasy while being rooted in the realities of the Jews and their anti-white scheming.

It could resonate well with the vidya crowd.

Do we know who animated the Take Back Our Future Video?
bitchute.com/video/3N9fazFHT6O8/

Here's another:

The Little Match Girl updated for the 21st century. An early 30-something woman has hit the wall, her years of riding the carousel having taken their toll with no man to show for it.

As she spends her night alone in her nice career girl apartment, lit by the dim glow of her smartphone, she flips through Tinder in search of the one thing she doesn't have. As she does this, her mind wanders to a fantasy of her having lived the traditional life, having settled down with an alpha male/chad nationalist type in her early 20s, her alternate 30-something self is surrounded by the love of her husband and her growing family. She takes her children to playgrounds and museums, and is overwhelmed by the happiness that she feels in this traditional, maternal role as she watches her children grow and find husbands/wives of their own. She, now an old grandmother, watches her grandchildren walk down the aisle and have children of their own, and after she holds her first great-grandchild, she falls asleep for the last time.

The fantasy now fades back to the woman, alone, in her apartment, lit only by the light of her phone as the message "no new matches in this this area" pops up. She falls asleep, alone.

Set to a quiet, brooding bit of synthwave, this will stand as a warning for the Gen Z women, and will hit the rawest of nerves with most millennial women.

No clue.

Honestly, it might make more sense to just draw up storyboards and kickstarter/gofundme the money to have it all animated in Korea or China, if we're feeling that ambitious.

And here's another:

It's a dystopian, blade-runner like future, in which the city is an Akira-like metropolis of crumbling megastructures, overrun with indigent non-whites and its streetcorners crawling with sexual degeneracy. Our heroes are a ragtag bunch of positive Alt-Right /Trad-Right archetypes, on the run from an overbearing, globalist police state, propped up by its corporations, a-la Mick Fleetwood's gang in The Running Man. They fight off its communist shock troops and execute a complex plot, taking over and/or neutralizing one of the Jewish elite class's key pillars of power, awakening the centrist masses to the reality that they live in and kicking off a white nationalist insurrection against the indigence, usury, and degeneracy that surrounds them.

Set to a driving, Kavinsky-esque piece of synthwave, this exaggerated take on what is happening right now should key the open minds among us into what exactly is going down with modern identity politics, multiculturalism, and the white identity right.

Bump. This could be incredible if someone managed to pull it off.

These are actually really good.

Bump

Thanks, m8.

What other ideas does Sup Forums have?

Kung Fury is that you

Fantasia, make it like the first Heavy Metal fucking dork

Fantasia is GOAT tier, heavy metal was Jewish fantasy fulfillment at its best. Gtfo pleb

itt: people who have no idea how grueling and expensive a full length animation is

20-30 minutes is too long for normies to digest, it needs to be about the same length as TBOF so that you guys aren't the only ones watching it

I'll shoot.

>A glimpse at society if Kennedy was never assassinated and 1964 never happened. With no welfare to waste money on, American infrastructure grows to Japan-like levels of quality and complexity, while the 70s is nothing but moonbases and multiple Skylab lauches. SST's replace normal airliners, man lands on Mars with an atomic rocket in the 80s, and fusion is cracked in the 90s. The air is clean, because the (((environmentalist))) movement never happened and Nuclear power becomes the standard, completely replacing coal by the late 80s. Segregation continues, and the blacks, as a religious, subservient population, are Hardy, family-oriented hard workers living satisfying, meaningful lives working and providing for their children. Mexicans never come in in the first place. Home life continues to resemble that of the 1950s and 1960s, and even blue collar workers can afford to buy homes. America in 2017 resembles more something from 2001: A Space Odyssey than anything even close to the degenerate mess that we're stuck with today.

HERE WE GOOOOO!!!

I'd rather split the difference. You need art to scare the shit out of the NYT crowd, you need adolescent fantasy to capture the hearts and minds of disaffected millennials and gen Z types.

10-20 is realistically what we'd probably end up with.

I'd also be cool with uploading each 3-5 minute TBOF-style video individually, so that kids could digest them independently. The work itself, however, would be the complete 15-30 minute anthology.

It's an incredibly ambitious idea... too ambitious to ever actually get off the ground, I fear. It's easy to say 'oh we'll do a couple 2-3 minute shorts and put them into a big anthology', but I don't think you appreciate how much work and effort you're demanding.

I studied animation for three years - did everything from traditional hand-drawn to rotoscoping to flash to maya and everything in between. Let me break down what you're asking for - you want a 20-30 minute anthology of animated shorts in multiple formats - each style and each format requires a different artist who specializes in that technique and each short requires an enormous amount of effort to produce, to say nothing of compiling them together into a coherent anthology film. A three minute long, traditionally animated short at 24 fps requires 4,300 painstakingly hand-drawn frames. A three minute long computer animated short requires thousands of hours of modeling, skinning, keyframing, and hundreds of hours of rendering. You're asking for ten times that.

You're asking for a handful of volunteers to do what studios with entire technical teams spend years of constant effort and millions of dollars working on.

When we're in an era where one autist can crank out something like this: youtu.be/PN_CP4SuoTU 100% on their own, I think you underestimate just how easy it would be to have a slew of independent teams each commission their own 3-5 minute short film. I'd imagine that they'd end up ranging in animation complexity between TBOF and that Otaking piece.

Don't forget that someone might choose to do a pixellated SNES-looking sprite-style one, too.

Never underestimate the power of bored autists.

White people being genocided and forming underground resistance movements to fight the fascists. The underground headquarters gets raided and everybody start moving towards the capital. It stars two white lesbians who slowly become bi over the movie to show that they're even being mistreated

I like it. How about doing it with a Patrick Nagel-style aesthetic?

>When we're in an era where one autist can crank out something like this 100% on their own, I think you underestimate just how easy it would be
That 6 1/2 minutes of animation took a PROFESSIONAL animator five YEARS to produce. It was a passion project that he dedicated thousands of dollars of his own money and every spare moment of his free time working on for half a decade.

What about a gofundme to hire chinks or Koreans?

All we need are the storyboards and the keyframes, taking many, many pages from Anime in terms of how to stylistically half-ass your animation to save costs/time.

Honestly as long as people don't botch writing the lesbians and their part of the movie the rest of it doesn't matter. Lesbians are a hot ticket at the moment to the point that people over look many detractors that can be in animation. It would sell decently on this point alone

We just need Newgrounds level cooperation and crowd sourcing. I say one minute shorts combined by only a general theme of taking back our future.

The writing is what needs to be solid. I say given scripts you'd be surprised what can be animated by small groups.

That said 10 minutes is more realistic.

It's really not that hard to stretch 10 minutes into 20 once you get dedicated people who are really into what they're doing.

Like you said though, the Newgrounds-tier collaboration is the key.

This is one of the most embarrassing threads of all time. Everyone in here should neck themselves immediately.

I've seen 10 minutes take 4 months to animate, voice, and edit all at a fast rate. Over all this will be a massive undertaking like said.

I'm just spitting ideas, but this is pretty unfeasible

Like I said, that's why, working concurrently, we could churn out a few 3-4 minute movies (no voices, these are music videos, remember) in ~ 4-6 months.

I never said this was something we'd spit out in a week, but it needs to be something to work for.

Fuck the doubters, this deserves a bump.

Working uphill here. Keep saving these script ideas. Flesh out the bigger picture. I'd be happy to draw up some rough storyboards and general design ideas. I'm no where near up to speed on animating these days, last I used was flash in like 2008. But the ideas are worth pursuing. I think it would be cool if we were able to agree on the design enough to outsource the characters and such to anyone willing. ala todays cheap chinese animation outsource guidelines like pic related. imgur.com/a/PiJLk

Bring the ideas and the tools necessary to the hivemind!

Thanks, bumping again.

i would actually pay for a theatre ticket to this
t. havent set foot in a cinematic semite crematorium in 20 years

Thank you, this is fantastic!

We ought to start compiling a style sheet as well, and upload a "starter kit" to MEGA with plots, styles, animation guides, etc.

I gotta go to work. But I'll refresh this thread when I get home. This post at the very least makes me want to brush off my wacom tablet again.

Drawfags unite!

Thanks, I'll do my best to keep it alive!

Whenever people ask me what type of music I liste to, I answer:

Fashwave
Only for fashy goys.

Yeah, I'm really impressed with the quality of the artwork that has been coming out of the fashwave scene. It makes me hopeful for the future.

>oy vey!

Exactly. We wouldn't want those filthy goyim to be making THEIR ideologies hip and palatable to the youth, now would we?

It's weird that this thread is about borderline political propaganda and/or politically charged consumable media - which is actually really productive by Sup Forums standards, with it's incessant non political slide threads (Shillary won, BBC, sex dolls, gommunism) - and that huge-nosed faggot wants it to be shut down immediately.

NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL

Yup. TBOF scared them shitless.

If someone did it again, but with better music, better designs/plot, and none of the cringy normie-repellent swastika BS, that manages to out-cool any/every piece of youth-aimed political propaganda that (((they))) can come up with, then it could very well snowball across the normie-net.

Where does this circle symbol come from?

We could do some kind of radio anthology instead. Like it'll be acted out and everything but people can download it as a podcast. Like old time radio. Then maybe someone could animate it later.

Bump

This is not a bad idea at all

Ur mum's bum hole

you need to go back

Didn't that silly cunt emily youcis already do something like this?

The point of a symbol is that you should be able to draw it from memory in the sand. You took two perfectly good symbols and combined them then added a bunch of sun rays to make it impossible for anyone to draw without a reference. Go to graphic design class, white man.

It's the black hole sun coming to wash away the gommies.

Create a discord, it will be easier for collaboration. If the project starts to look more realistic you'll be able to judge whether to keep going with it and create more threads in the future with more of a plan.

I do agree that nationalism and other such ideologies are best promoted when done subtly and not at the expense of other people. If you offer something reasonable, reasonable people will join you. Those are more valuable than sheeple. Running popularity contests to grab votes is what the current clown candidates do to the tune of their merchant masters. We shouldn't aim for a large fanbase, we should strive for a strong and reliable group of supporters and only after that must we move slowly to the mainstream. Then we stop, let the kike media do publicity for us and simply refute whatever heat they attempt to throw at us, thus redpilling normies en masse, just like the current reappearance of right wing groups and conservative politicians on the Western civilization and the misfired propaganda campaign aimed at Trump that actually gave him the election rather than take it away, with aid of what you niggers call "meme magic".

"as cool as blade runner and drive"

LOL youre a huge faggot ryan gosling fan

I suck at discord, who wants to start one for me?

>This White American Life

I could get into that.

this is a leftypol raid.

Spotted the JIDF shill.

Whats your user?
ZBzsW7

Don't have one, I told you I'm new to this discord stuff. I'm a bit of an oldfag.

Bampf for discord.

ZBzsW7
1. go to discordapp.com
2. set up an account and sign in
3. click the + symbol with a dotted circle around it on the right column
4. enter ZBzsW7 to join the server

They were not joking about having two dads. IVF Baphomet babies walk among us.

Oh shit missed it. Thanks!

Bumping to combat the obvious sliding going on right now. Clearly, (((someone))) is intimidated by all this recent coordination.

Join the discord server faggots: ZBzsW7

Joined!

>literally having to make up stories to make your ideas sound even remotely appealing
yes please make more embarrassing cartoons that lie about your leaders intentions and your "movement". maybe your beloved poster boy richard spencer will shill for it at his next neo nazi rally.

now call me a shill because you hate different opinions, which at the end of the day is all this horse shit is about.

>how does propaganda work hurr

I think /tg/ was trying to make a setting which was basically this a few weeks ago. I've got no idea what came of it.

similar to how cult recruitment works apparently.

I figured it was pretty low hanging fruit, story-wise.

I mean, that Sonic The Hedgehog cartoon from the early 90's was basically that exact story. /autism

>hiring chinks to make white nationalist propaganda
Lmao

>Decades of propagandistic leftist programming in kid's TV, movies, music, etc, using fantasy and outright lies to suck millions of impressionable young minds into the leftist mind virus.
>[Crickets]
>Suggest doing the same, on an incredibly tiny scale, to give your movement a message that cuts through the MSM BS and might just resonate with young people
>OH NO GOYIM, UH, I MEAN user, THAT'S PROPAGANDA, ISN'T THIS HOW CULTS WORK?
>STUPID GOY..UH..user HAS TO RESORT TO LIES TO SPREAD HIS BAD IDEAS
>RICHARD SPENCER

Really, uh, activates those almonds, now doesn't it?

White supremacy is the idea that strong morality is a weak ideaology, but hugely beneficial to society, and therefore it must be protected and guarded jealously by the mechanisms of the state and society.

And that such protection negates its need.

The conflict arises because most other races (cultures) have an innately different morality and therefore the imbibement of whiteness becomes unbearably onerous.

For example they can't understand why nepotism and corruption is wrong and so when anti Corruption is enforced it becomes an act of white supremacy.

Or why they can't rape women and throw acid on there faces.

Or in Afghanistan convincing them that adopting western ideology would radically benefit them is met with outright hostility and violence ergo the war in Afghanistan is a war of white supremacy.

White supremacy is the idea that placing white ideology and morality in other cultures is wrong. (Even cultures embedded within white western society itself).

white supremacy is the idea that multiculturalism truly means 'our country and their rules' and that the natural right to self determination exists only in homogeneous society. That even the imposition of our own ideals within our own society is an act of white supremacist tyranny.

'White supremacy' is in short racism against whites. It is the inversion of the white mans burden. It is the invasion and destruction of their societies. It is the subversion. White supremacy is the destruction of whiteness by the utilization of their own virtuous nature.

White supremacy is white genocide.

I think it's ironic that nobody even questions who or where that stupid TBOF video came from.

>2dads.tv
>basically about 2 homosexuals brainwashing a kid through the internet
>pretends that the alt-right isn't full of hateful sociopaths who don't care about humanity and have never done any sort of community building in all of their years as "leaders" and instead just want to be le provocateurs because its the only way they get their jollies off insulting everyone else

You faggots got Jewed two ways to sunday. Not only do you look like completely out of touch literal faggots with the shitty "fashwave xD", but the subtle use of the Nazi symbolism makes you look like flaming, homosexual larpers.

The Jews got to push their gay agenda, make fun of you and get you to like and promote them in one fell swoop.

Also
>anime inspired nazi propaganda
I just can't even...

Yeah Goys!

Flock to our ready made spontaneous organic grassroots alternative media ^tm.

It's just a (((coincidence))) that it's run by Jews and all (((alt right))) celebs are Jewish.

Are these people fucking serious?

We already know this meme

>start season one with cool shit, and by season 7 have incestual race mixing being normalized.

The Jews make rules so they can break them, and in breaking the rules gain a new market to exploit.

Every taboo, every social standard, every religious idea, every law.

If they can break it without ending up in jail they will or will be the vanguard in seeing it exploited.

For example, they will impose anti racial laws and then be hugely nepotistic because it dismantles competing power structures.

Or they will push a wrongheaded view of Christianity to control and dominate politics.

Or they will push virtue, then peddle pornography.

Nazis are a new demographic to exploit and control.

The shilling only makes us stronger. Keep bumping the thread.

Oh no trust me, I want you to go through with this. Neo-Nazi cringe is the new thing since feminists and sjws got boring.

The antis/shills are proof that this is a potent idea. Do good work, fashies

1984 meets The Camp of the Saints meets Akira?

I'm an artist, writer and cartoonist. I've considered doing stuff like this in the past. I've got a few ideas, but one is for an 80's style childrens adventure cartoon that has both overt and subtle far right/esoteric themes.

I won't mention much about it because it's something I'm actually considering running with. Might set up a patreon or something if the first episode or short pilots get good feed back.
It's cool to see other people are thinking of this.

I think the general idea is to basically start setting up our own economy that is independent of elements that are hostile to our very existence. This would be a media/entertainment component of this, but it could start working for other things such as electronics, food and weaponry.

That would be a dream. I'd assume people would try to crack down on it eventually, but, in the process, we will have successfully demonstrated that we can 1) live independently of the system 2) have the skills and intelligence to put up a genuine resistance.
Such a confidence boost to the movement would be immensely powerful.

It's important to remember how creative we are as a people and how parasitic and useless the enemy are. A successful operation like this would push people beyond merely knowing that we can do this.. all the way to BELIEVING that we can do this.

Actually this makes sense.
Blade Runner will be launching soon.
If anons create a way to push fashwave as the music of the future, it might turn into a fun experiment.

you fucking white trash better not ruin my favorite disney movie

go do that with goofy or aladdin again, maybe the little mermaid

We could benefit from keeping in contact

all these fags are going to do is make elsa/spiderman-tier cartoons that no one will take seriously or will just cause more bad pr. maybe shekelberg rosenstein will reward them with a public appearance from their god richard spencer for being such good little goys and destroying themselves.

Genie: Ok, Aladdin, or should I say Alan? Your first wish was to become a White man, now what?

*Alan runs his fingers through his blonde hair, puts on his wayfarers and smiles to the camera*

Exactly. We're the renegade replicants, they're the ones hunting us down for daring to question the other status quo.