Earthquake off the coast of Japan

Ok. The world really is ending on September 23rd isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
popsci.com/technology/article/2013-02/ear-nuclear-underground
nature.com/news/seismologists-stumped-by-mystery-shock-after-north-korean-nuclear-test-1.22618
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2017/hubble-captures-blistering-pitch-black-planet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mexico raise the bar to high. I cant get excited unless it at least a 7!

All these quakes may be the result of a Pole shift which occur maybe every 10-15,000 years.

>be Japan
>6.2 earthquake and don't give a fuck
>be mexishit
>get little earthquake
>die

>tfw dying a virgin
>tfw dying

hmm desu, not sure how I feel about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Richter scale is base-10 logarithmic, so the earthquake in Mexico (magnitude 7.2 as opposed to 6.2) was 10x stronger.

I keep trying to tell you faggots, that this is what NK has been trying to do. It's why they keep doing "UNDERGROUND" (((tests))) that can be detected around the world.

>t. illegal immigrant

>"UNDERGROUND" (((tests)))
HOW
FUCKING HOW

>6.2
>powerful
naaaaah

japanese only care about 8.0+ earthquakes

Praise God and The Son of God our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Dark times ahead lads, fuck off with kek don't piss off God!

I think you mean exponential, idiot. If it was logarithmic each marginal increase diminishes the magnitude by a bigger portion each time.

But he is correct, Cletus. Also, yeah everyone is totally going to die by next week. Was trying to dismiss it as another "event", but you can't ignore what's going on anymore.

No, the world it not ending, it is just one of the signs of the tribulation however.
There will be no rapture, this is something that was invented by men with the idea that being devout would save them from the horrors.
There will be many horrors in the next 7 years which you cannot even begin to comprehend. Prepare yourself for what is to come and for what must be done. Only the faithful will survive and be welcomed to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Man was given ample opportunity to accept Christ, accept the simple new covenant. Failing that, there will be no more compassion or forgiveness, only wrath. And what is to come will only be pre-wrath. As bad as it seems is nothing compared to the hell your soul will burn in for all eternity if you are not devout and do not stand true.

It begins in 3 days.

Amen

Jesus is your savior, he is coming. digits

popsci.com/technology/article/2013-02/ear-nuclear-underground

>"Of all the ways to detect a nuclear test, seismographs work the best for underground tests."

We can detect the fucking test's with the same equipment that we use to detect tectonic movements. We all know that the shockwave of one earthquake can cause other's to happen. Obviously an underground nuke would have the same effect, it also happens that NK isn't too far from the ring of fire. Which all these recent earthquakes are connected too.

plus there is this nature.com/news/seismologists-stumped-by-mystery-shock-after-north-korean-nuclear-test-1.22618

A Mexican witch predicted this shit, fucking spooky man, I'm out right now but I'll post the video when I get home.

There is no God worthy of worship but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

Be gone off this board with your polytheist religious propaganda. God is ONE not THREE. Jesus (pbuh) was a Muslim.

Thank you Swede Bro !

this is the new normal, this is climate change. I hope you're happy you voted for a president who doesn't even believe in science!!!!

the ring of fire is not a discrete geological structure or group of structures, it exists only in name

All these earthquakes followed right after Rocket Man set off his nuke.

Fake as fuck, read the Bible. Many prophecies came true

Let's meme an earthquake in Peru next.
Grant us panflute player deaths, oh great kek

>climate
>earthquakes
nicely crafted bait, bravo
now kys

the prophecy doesn't even say the world will end on the 23rd. we think the 23rd is a happening day because it links up with a revelations prophecy, but it doesn't say the world ends then. it's just when the woman and her baby go into hiding.

Please God, have mercy

this desu

Ok, maybe not peru, how about Chile?

damn ok mighty kek, California?

There's been a few in the Fukushima area recently....

Hopefully another happening brewing.

Is this bait?

>6.2 nigga that aint shit

>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOD DOING!!??! CALIFORNIA IS THE OTHER WAY!!!AHAHHSHDSSGSHSYSJSODSGSHEBEH

Amen. Jesus is God.

oh boy the end is coming again, can't wait for my local satan worshiping wanna be Cthulhu cult to chant on the Vermont/Quebec highway border

>wanting cali refugees to spread throughout red pilled states

>wanting technology to cost much much more

fag

>The Richter scale, developed in the 1930s, is a base-10 logarithmic scale, which defines magnitude as the logarithm of the ratio of the amplitude of the seismic waves to an arbitrary, minor amplitude, as recorded on a standardized seismograph at a standard distance.

>As measured with a seismometer, an earthquake that registers 5.0 on the Richter scale has a shaking amplitude 10 times greater than an earthquake that registered 4.0 at the same distance. As energy release is generally proportional to the shaking amplitude raised to the 3⁄2 power, an increase of 1 magnitude corresponds to a release of energy 31.6 times that released by the lesser earthquake.[1] This means that, for instance, an earthquake of magnitude 5 releases 31.6 times as much energy as an earthquake of magnitude 4.

btfo

>use HAARP super magnets to fuck with the tectonic plates and give mexico a good scare
>shifts all the tectonic plates on earth
>destroys the planet
BRAVO AMERILARDS

So basically what this is saying is that wikipedia doesn't know its shit?

go back to sixth grade math you fucking leaf

>Cletus
I think you meant Achmed

Lord just end this madness

Or, you know they're actual fucking tests and they don't want fallout irradiating their country. As it is, they can get traces of radiation from South Korea rad checks.

That the mountain is actually in danger of collapsing from further use as a test site, but it's not some fucking magical earthquake bomb machine. You'd have to literally drop the bomb on if not in the fault to trigger a significant slip. A mag-7 quake does release energy in the megatons range, but that's comparable to a mid-sized nuke in and of itself. If anything, pumping that much energy into a faultline like that might cause a smoother slip (and a lesser quake intensity), given it'd cause melting rather than a "dry crack".

Most of those cali refugees have had their asses raped by the big liberal government and big tech and the banks and then kicked out of their houses. Although they are keeping their weird tastes, many middle class calirefugees are becoming more and more conservative.

Different shit.

Shake strength takes increasingly large amounts of energy to generate as you go up the Richter scale- so a jump of 1 Richter is 10x the shake strength, but takes 31.6 times more actual energy to generate said shake.

No, it's shill brainwashers and dumb fucking niggers like you too stupid to separate reality from fantasy.
Congratulations on being as stupid as a nigger (or pretending to be as stupid as a nigger in order to manufacture consent for the unveiling of your one world religion.)
I bet your new religion is as shitty as the rest.
As for me I intend to turn Muslims against you and demand that an Imam issue a Fatwa declaring your religion heresy and calling for your death by rape.
Gaddafi was raped in the ass with a Bowie knife in the hours before his death. Imagine the horrors which happened between the knife rape and his final release from the torture.

>mfw the plates shift around causing multiple earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, and yellowstone to explode on the 23rd.

Too high for this.

>88

>Today is the 23rd
>Yellowstone erupts
>people running around screaming, pillaging, looting and raping
>better spend my final moments shitposting on Sup Forums

WE NEED MORE

What have you done you fucking leaf???

>8989
>111
>88
Kek wills it, get ready folks

Or just another 8.0+ on central Mexico for extreme chaos.

Truly an act of Kek if that happens.

Get right with Jesus. Its happening.

Holy fuck, it's Dylann Roof.

Why would the tribulation begin in 3 days and not the day of the eclipse?

I'm curious about the relationship of the plates and faults. The quake in Mexico was caused by subduction of the Cocos plate under the North American plate, but not sliding under, rather just bending and crumpling.
The quake was the NA plate rumbling from this movement. The previous quake last week was from the same cause.
Now we look to the north on the San Andreas fault, which is very much locked and loaded right now. with the NA plate side getting lots of little rumblings. It wants to move, it wants to move badly. Think of what just happened down in Mexico as the blocks being taken out from a car on a hill. It's on a hair trigger now.

No, nothing of significance is going to happen. It's been hyped too much. God's hand cannot be forced.

Just because people on Sup Forums are hyping it doesn't mean anyone IRL is.

He's a fag, but not completely wrong.

nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html

They happen just not as often as he thinks.

Retard leafs again

Kek demands more earthquakes

thats what she said, gringo

Good. End it now

Timeline for the wise.
Now
Rapture
Ezekiel 38 battle
7 year peace treaty Israel & the world
Temple rebuilt
Jews return to Israel
Moses and Elijah preach Jesus in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 1/2 years
They are finally murdered. Their corpses lay in the street, and people celebrate and exchange gifts that they are dead.
They rise from the dead, live on camera, and ascend into heaven.
The Antichrist is revealed by desecrating the temple, stopping animal sacrifice, and installing an AI statue of himself, demanding to be worshiped as God.
Instantly all hell breaks loose.
For 42 months, the wrath of God is systematically poured out onto the earth.
At the end of 7 years, and 45 days, Jesus returns in the Second Coming.
Antichrist and Pope are cast into the lake of fire.
Sheep and goat judgment for the living.
A new heaven and a new earth for the sheep.
The devil and his demons bound for a thousand years.
Earth is like Eden, with a canopy overhead, no oceans, and so fertile the plowman is being overrun by the planter.
Each man has his own house, eats his own food, and drinks his own wine.
A thousand years later, satan is unbound, raises an army of godless people, and is destroyed.
Great White Throne judgment for all mankind.
Everything not with God is cast into the lake of fire, including most of you reading this.
The people who want to live with God forever, live with God forever.
The people who want nothing to do with God forever, have nothing to do with God forever, and are on fire, in the dark, forever.

Once in history. Now.

Kek opposes molochian cult worship the same as you christfag, it's funny you assume our two forms of worship are incompatible. Jesus and Kek are bros gets confirm

>
>Fake as fuck, read the Bible. Many prophecies came true
Name one.

Dry Bones Prophecy: Zion reborn in a day, her children citizens the same day she was born, May 14, 1948.

what a time to be alive.

There's hundreds about Jesus. Hundreds.
Born of a virgin.
House of David.
Tribe of Judah.
Betrayed for 30 silver pieces.
Rides into Jerusalem on a colt.
Bruised in the house of his friends.
Born in Bethlehem.
Numbered among the wicked.
Buried in a rich man's tomb.

There's hundreds.

Is "Nibiru" approaching? And is is disrupting our Earth's natural order? The 23rd being the peak of it's devastation?

It has been discovered (by nasa) that a planet that absorbs all light is orbiting in our solar system and cannot be seen with conventional technology.

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2017/hubble-captures-blistering-pitch-black-planet

There will be no rapture, no salvation for those dogs after their temple has fallen and they lay slaughtered like dogs. I assure you.

Are all leafs this retarded?

Mt Vesuvius last erupted March 23,1944 during WW2. March is Aries is God of War

>Oh, magical sandnigger in space, the god that does not belong to me

Fucking kill yourself, faggots

Must have been all them special deliveries from 'rocket man'

Those were just signs to watch for.
Just how the Star of Bethlehem came back 2 years ago and was accompanied with a Tetrad.
It was a sign of significance.

How should the sacrament be received? Regularly and often. Jesus was all about being not neurotic which was against everything the kikes were about. Look for signs, not specific days. 7 years is not exactly 7 years, and the sign on the 23rd will not mean it all happens on the 23rd. It is a sign that it is happening however. It is a sign that you are being judged.

now look what you have done,

Im gonna enjoy my last couple days of internet posting on Sup Forums

You can assure your head that it's up your own ass, that you can do.

my country will probably die thanks to this...I hope some of my chilean fellows have a livestream ready in case shit get real and legit have a valdivia level earthquake here when it happens.

Jews returning to israel already happened before, the return of them this time is false and they are the false jews. That prophecy was already fulfilled after leaving Babylon.

>There will be no rapture, this is something that was invented by men with the idea that being devout would save them from the horrors.

1 Corinthians 15
Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4
For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

The guy who made it up was God. The guy who told us about it was Paul.

It's not in our solar system

The prophecy that was made 600 years after Babylon......was about Babylon......

Why are you preterists so retarded?

Reminder that the gate opened less than a month ago.

Romans 11

And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

Oh, wait, let me guess, you're also a Replacement theory heretic.

Gay. Even for you.

A fucking leaf just ended humanity

Stupid leafs riding around on square wheels and shit.

And I feel fiiiiiiiine..........

all of israel was already saved.
the only thing left now is the talmudic kikes aka the pharisees aka synagogue of satan.