How can we fix America's military?

There's no doubt that by the numbers we have the most powerful military in the world, so how can we fix it to restore it to its former glory?

Kill the 24/7 news channels.

Get rid of the affirmative action. The U.S military has been recruiting women and minorities while turning down the best people for the job

fpbp

War.

You cannot solve the issues with the military without a serious war that forces you to.

The US Navy is just the Grand Fleet.

start invading countries at random and actually taking them over?

Improve training and focus on saving ammo? Have you seen US Army videos? Those mother fuckers will send shoot out an entire truck of ammunition, multiple airstrikes, artillery shelling on 2 Talibans.

expel Jews, duh

womyn and trannies out of military will follow. after that niggers and pacos out. after that it might be a nice force to join

This.
There have been 5 crashes of Naval Ships in the past year. I have a sneaking suspicion that women navigation officers are responsible.

1 trillion more a year on top of the 700 billion .

Thank you so much for posting this, you're a cool guy.

I remember reading somewhere that officers on John S. McCain were from Puerto Rico.

Jesus. You don't think they actually let a woman near a map?

>inverted Thunderbird
pretty accurate desu

While recognizing that it's still the greatest military in history, I think some improvements could be...
>Investing more in smart bombs, guided missiles, precision munitions
>Improving and expanding missile defense technology
>Improving cyber warfare capacity and cyber defense systems
>Improving robotic/drone technology
>Expanding military investment in space assets
The US is the undisputed winner of any conventional conflict, but it sure would be a shame to have the best swords in history, on the first day that guns hit the battlefield. The US should focus on widening the technological gap between it, and other militaries.

Also, kick trannies out

Stop politicians saying they're going to do stuff and backtracking and not actually doing it and being made to look like you have more bark than bite *cough* Trump

Besides, there is no going back to the glory days, nuclear waeapons are the new peacemaker, USA won't do shit to any nuclear armed country not that I blame them, I mean you'd have to be stupid, like Trump.

holy shit didnt know yall had internet

>nuclear waeapons are the new peacemaker
They said that trade between the great powers in the 1910s would ensure no war happened between them.

The draft.

kek can't blame 'em desu, mag dumping on a next level

All male military.

We have 100% wifi coverage across the country