SEO?

SEO?

Search Engine Optimization?

Seo is an enemy of romance manga and stable plots.

Kindly do the industry a favour and stop reading and buying his work.

Fuuka, Kimi iru Machi, Suzuka. It's all the same poorly written horse shit.

Make him go away forever by never reading his stupid manga.

The guys appeared out of nowhere so I'm sure they were the ones driving the new truck.

I was going to post this.

Fucking thank you.

Seo should just retire and draw hentai.

Get trucked.

And the MC will get NTRd by a truck.

I was hoping for another Truck coming out of nowhere killing them both.

Jesus Christ this shit probably will go on for at least another 100 chapters won't it?

Why was Shelly in the hospital? She's going to die from the same shit Kazuma had, probably.

It's Tama not Shelly. Shelly is the american idol.

From the dialogue, it look like she's terminally ill. Maybe some kind of disease that incurable but could still prolong the survival length.

Seo's crap writing gave her cancer.

>SEO?
you know, I always thought we needed an alternate topic starter for when nothing all that rage-inducing happens

eh, their new band name sucks, but whatever

Seo and Kim Dal join teams to make a new series. What do you think will happen?

It's funny cuz it's true in both way.

Okay, but when will they fuck?

How many more chapters until they start sleeping together? I'm sure ghost Fuuka will be super sad.

3P with a ghost is not a bad idea.

I give them a year or two

She is ridiculously more emotive than Fuuka 1. She reminded me of a scary robot.

Why do his girls always have dumb faces?

So what the fuck is the point of getting rid of the original Fuuka only to introduce a girl who's a lot like Fuuka?

Fuuka you, Seo.

>only to introduce a girl who's a lot like Fuuka

They share the same interests, but that's about it.

But that's just dumb.

>that's about it.
the fact that they look alike is bullshit as well.

Even the original design was dumb. Bright blue hair and eyes?

the newer one is hotter and better in almost every way

So?

so, that is the point of getting rid of the original Fuuka

Seo forgot he titled the manga Fuuka. So he had to introduce another one with a less interesting personality.

No need to develop the original fuuka into a hotter and better in almost every way one when you can just have her die and then replace her

I see now user, makes complete sense

Seo is a huge faggot with cucking fetish. All his male mains manage to be even more beta than the average harem shitlord.
I'm not even reading this shit. Kimi no Iru Machi was enough.

What drove you to finish it user?
after mc broke up with short haired qt I just lost my shit and gave up

Sheer will. The fact that he married Eba made the whole thing millions times worse.
It was the story of a passive-aggressive beta cuck, devoid of any pride.

>It was the story of a passive-aggressive beta cuck, devoid of any pride.
Truth

Dem fuukas

I'm disappointed that we haven't gotten a good look at them in these recent chapters, even though they focused on her.
Hopefully she'll move in with the rest of the band, and we'll get to see more of them

I want to titfuuka those fuukas.

Why does this mangaka love drawing disgusting short haired sluts?

The sweetest, most pure romance manga ever made. One that will melt the hearts of even the most savage terrorists.

>romance manga
>stable plots

Pick one or neither

aye, the course of true love never did run smooth

Why are people saying it's Tama when she has blonde hair? It's the original Hedgehogs singer, isn't it?

Wait, her name is Tama too? I thought it was just Koyoki that was called Tama. So there are two Fuukas and two Tamas? SEOOOOOOOOOOO.

Yeah wtf. Seo running out of names he likes I guess.

Just catching up I can't believe this one almost got hit by a truck too, what the fuck.

He's just trolling his readers, as usual. This is "forced drama: the manga", after all. He killed off the daughter of two protagonists from one of his previous work (which was all about her parents getting together) just for the sake of cheap shock value. He just as easily replaced her with an identical girl except she has dark hair and bigger boobs.

Koyuki's just nicknamed Tama, whereas the Hedgehogs singer really is called Tama.
I can't tell if it was Seo acknowledging the meme, or he was trying to do something about the protagonist succeeding where he failed before by saving the new fuuka from the truck

So what does blue wells sound in Japanese?
I know for one Aoi is blue but what about wells?

I think he said he regretted killing off Fuuka, so he just literally added her in again.

It's ballsy as fuck to kill off your main character so early in the series that's named after said character.

I think new Fuuka's fairly distinct from Old Fuuka

Ballsy? More like fucking cheap

Especially when you read his shitty Mangas before this all leading up to this one, just to kill off the one thing connecting them

I liked how his manga were related and now with the current main character it could have been completely unrelated