Whites+Mexicans+Muslims = Force Against Degeneracy

Stop quarreling. Our main enemy is nasty, dirty sodomites, ugly feminist whores, mentally sick trannies, sissy liberal males and, of course, evil manipulative Jews. Whites, Mexicans and Muslims all stand for traditional values, we all value family and detest degeneracy. It's time for us to unite and fight against degeneracy together.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>jews

Then you should support mass islamic immigration to Europe

>Mexicans

Kys spic

Minus the muslim part.

Why? Give me one reason.

Eurabia is the future of humanity.

>implying Muslims aren't based

Muslims are our allies who will help us destroy the cult of sodomy and bring back family values

Muslims will bring back the faith to Europe, and usher in a new Islamic Golden Age!!!

spics and muslims are the 2 most disgusting pieces of shit nigger races
kys

insalah

Slavs are the Third

>jews

I donĀ“t have any problems with you, goat fuckers. But those dirty ass semites can go fuck themselves.

Harvest of the (Slav)es, when?

Macedonia is rightful Muslim clay

You know what? Fuck it I'd rather work with Mexicans than gays.

Tell that to Muhammad and Pedro while their raping white women, I'm sure they would just LOVE to help you!

fair enough
we shouldn't mix races but why not be allies against the j*Ew

You Muslim faggots rape little boys. It is the status quo in your shithole countries. You have produced nothing of value for the world. Ever. The only reason you have an economy at all that allows you to reproduce is oil. If an alternative energy source is ever discovered, you illiterate fucks will all starve and die. The west may be in decline. There is a cycle, always has been. Whatever we build in the next upswing will be better than the current civilization that is crumbling. Whatever we create though, it won't have anything to do with dirty fucking Islam.

Muslims and Mexicans are not our friends just because they kill their own sodomites. Their perfectly fine with stealing our shit, killing and raping our women, and replacing our people.

Muslims are much needed in West to cure them of gay problem.

Women are for procreation, Boys are for fun!

>muhhamed isnt bas-

Mexicans are Haram, they beat us with sticks :(
Stay away brothers

right , and (((who))) pushes hard for them to come to white countries

You just went full on retarded. Muslims were literally the superpower of the world in some empire or civilization from their inception to the year 1600.

They contributed a shitload to Mathematics, Science, Astronomy, Medicine, Engineering, etc.

Also this shit about raping little boys, most Muslim countries are not Afghanistan a literal shithole and even there that shit is shunned. The Taliban literally executed those fuckers. In Yemen they kill pedophiles on the spot too. In most of the Gulf the legal age of consent is actually over 18.

Stop believing every little thing you read about Muslims, there's literally 1.7~ billion of them all over the world with tons of different cultures and idiots among them. If I based my perception of Christians on Eastern Europe, West Africa, or South America, I would think nothing but the worst of them too.

See how that shit works?

Middle Eastern immigration to Europe paves the way for greater Israel, we must go back, before our women are corrupted in the decadent west.

Those Jews of Banu qurayza deserved that for violating the pact.

You must return my brother, don't live among infidels.

>throwing muslims in there
Yeah, great idea senpai, we'll all end up with our heads cut off because we don't accept their pedophile warlord as a higher being than Jesus.

I agree with Mexicans though. If we could properly assimilate Mexican culture, we'd be better for it.

It will never happen in this lifetime because of cultural Marxism though.

>They contributed a shitload to Mathematics, Science, Astronomy, Medicine, Engineering, etc

You mean they took credit for stuff the Greeks, Romans, and Chinese came up with, right?

Mexicans behead their own.

The rapist beaner is a meme. Beaners are Mexican and have a huge anti rape culture. So much so Pueblo burn predators before cops get there. You are likely mistaking for other shittier brownies like chile, Venezuela ect. We all hate each other just like China vs Japan vs Koreans. We look alike but aren't alike. American born Mexicans hate immigrants too, but oh well. You won't listen, you'll lose a mass of allies for the sake of muh melanin.

Mexican criminals, yes. That's not the norm. In Islam, beheading people is the norm.

White boi stop LARPing.

Don't let them see you abuse little boys Brothers, they're savages and like lynching

How about none of those?

My only brothers are the upright l, virtuos, working class Americans who work for the things they want rather than bitch. Not skin color, but tempered instead by ideology that once was in every American heart. That is my clans men, that is my tribe.

InshaAllah

I would still prefer a right-wing white homosexual as a neighbor to any arab or latino. Such people so exist.

you can have the niggers, spics, and muslims.

we'll keep the jews

And in U S of A , fucking men in the ass is the norm. Don't make assumptions burger.

In Islam, fucking boys in the ass is the norm, dickhead.

When they were the superpower of the world for 700 years, what did they produce? Are you going to say "the zero?" They produced nothing but rape and death. They are currently trying to convert or kill the whole world. The religion is dogshit. The only decent Muslims are those who dont really understand or follow their own religion.

In Afganistan, there are many other countries where Muslims live and homosexuality in shunned

Yeah, so they do it in secret with boys. In ISIS it's shunned, and yet there's plenty of boys being raped.

>if we can assimilate mexican culture
like corruption, obesity, degeneracy, race mixing between natives
also
>we
kek, pablo

at least muslim women here are scared of their fathers and pretend to be non-degenerate, mexican girls are biggest whores in usa

Muslims detest degeneracy? So that's why they follow the teachings of a pedophilia, right?

Then shall I assume that Christians molest boys just cause your priests do.

They don't though.

Now, they shouldn't at all, ideally, but it's literally the same rate as schools. Which shows that there's no correlation.

Are schools causes of molestation now?

In the USA, yes, and it also depends on whether or not they're religious. It's not their fault they move into coddling Democrat states.

>corruption, obesity, degeneracy
Implying we don't have that and more
>race mixing between natives
idgaf about race, ding dong.

i agree with this
i know a far-right homo white guy that you would never think was a homo

>idgaf about race, ding dong.
then why should i care about anything you say, pablo
stop larping as american

Nah I would rather side with israeli jews than filthy and degenerate mudslimes.

>whites
>against degeneracy
Same applies to muzzies too, don't know anything about spexicans.

People who actually make this claim must have little to no understanding of progression of intelligence or actual science.

There's a reason why all the stars have been given Arabic names. Even modern day all you hear is about how Muslims do nothing yet Google something like Egyptian Scientists and you'll see a that it's all bullshit.

No it's nowhere near the level of Europeans but the roles were reversed previous to the 1600s. The majority of contributions to humanity out of Western Europe all occurred after the Medieval period for a reason.

There are many, many Muslims who contribute until this very day to actual science and society unlike you. Just because YOU haven't heard of them doesn't mean they don't exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan

I could give you a thousand more links of modern day Muslims who have shaped the society you live in I'm sorry you're unaware of our existence outside of what you're fed.

So this is how Sup Forums ends, huh?

Infliltrated by globalists who, who peddle sandnigger immigrants.

Go fuck yourself Soros and take your raggedy bunch of niggers and camelfuckers with you.

I'm very white, not that it matters.

Anglo/German with American ancestry dating back to the captain of the Mayflower.

Muslims are mostly married to their cousins and take it up the ass to maintain the claim they are virgins before marriage. Utterly despicable.

Bellydancing, harems, horse racing, hookah bars, hashish (weed), assassins, bird training, uh what else do you want?

We're fucking badass bro deal with it.

fuck off muhammed was gay first

allah ho baconbar. muhammed used to fu k donkey

A few scientists doesn't make up for the savage rape culture, and massive crime rate of Muslim immigrants.

And Asians and Europeans have still done way more scientifically.

Show us your flag swedencuck.

No, that's okay. We can take all of you the fuck out.

You shouldn't have rattled our cage. Now we're going to end everything that isn't us.

Oh so your problem is with the massive waves of Muslim immigration right? You mean the shit that didn't really exist until the last decade or so after all the wars that destroyed much of the Middle East?

I'm not trying to claim that the Muslim world is better than the Asian one or the European Christian one just that they have contributed to humanity in many ways as well and are able to produce actual civilizations of decent standards.

This argument has gone off on a tangent too and it feels like I'm arguing with my girlfriend now, later bud.

No fucking way I will ever stand with a muslim. Not after everything they, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Nosra, Boko Haram, and millions of other terror groups have done.

KYS