When did you realize islam is fucking based and the only way for whites to remain powerful and uncucked?

When did you realize islam is fucking based and the only way for whites to remain powerful and uncucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glRbKOahBrY
youtube.com/watch?v=GGv8CFDj5yI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>White sharia is the solution for Whites.
youtube.com/watch?v=glRbKOahBrY

Islam - The Ultimate Red pill

around 16

He got [[[got]]]
Taqiya is one hello of a drug

Yes, I've been thinking about this too.
Let's all allahu akhbar and get rid of the scum

he could have done much better

i thought that too till i started fucking my hijabi muslim coworker behind her husband's back

western values kills all traditionalism

Why is Popeye with that ninja?

what could be more alt-right than islam?

yea dude lets bow down and submit to the rule of shitskins its totally redpilled XDDD

Where's your woman, faggot?

islam is based but muhammed is a cuck and a goat fucker

I've thought about it but I don't wana mutilate my dick, hate dogs, not listen to music ect and the "no art" thing could be interpreted as anything, movies can be classed as art.

Fuck islam, white sharia should be our goal.
What the fuck do I care about whites surviving if we regress technologically the to mudslime level.

>fat unfuckable turbo autist incel shilling white sharia

yea im sure that'll catch on...pfffftHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Sufism is the only acceptable branch.

Not a true muslim, she would be at home not allowed to work under sharia.

The same time i realized the erff is flat.

Chaddam Hussein

White Sharia is just guys wanting to have pure waifus while they behave like a degenerate.

Also, how well does Islam subjugate women?

All religious people are equally retarded and should all be killed.
This way we thin out the worldpopulation and get rid of all the retards.
Then all the religious people will all go to their imaginary heavens and 72 virgins.
And we, the normal people, can finally make this world a better place.

Bunch of them were in the linguistics program at our university. Seemed like they were the progressive Unitarian branch of Islam. All the others Muslims hated them and considered them apostates. They always played up the mystic shit and secular humanist garbage. Probably won't be many of them left in the future. Soon as the Sunni take control anywhere the first thing they do is purge the Sufi. The only place you can find Sufi populations today is in the west and in Kingdoms where the King is a liberal tool of the west.

white sharia wouldnt be required if we had proper leadership. sharia is needed in islam because mudslimes cannot coexist among their own. whites have proven they can overcome base desires and develop civilizations that climb the ladder of development consistently. get rid of mob rule and cucked leaders and white people will return to our true norm.

preach BAMBAKLAAAT

sufism looks based, do you like moly tho?
i didnt expect them to pray to such modern music.
youtube.com/watch?v=GGv8CFDj5yI

When I converted and left catholicism about a year ago.
Unironically.

How do you prevent racemixing when your retarded ideology moves from the hijab to the burka?

i guess so
she was pretty muslim though at least she tried to get me more into it
her job was basically just modeling , not actual labor

Ahh, another shit attempt at infiltration with fake mass support huh goy

Based

Islam is the CHAD of all religions
>politically incorrect, does not care if it offends kufr
>calls out the kikes in every aspect until this day even at a weaker position
>prohibits degeneracy like alcoholism, fornication, gambling and jew shit like interest
>encourages total alpha behavior, defending your faith, property, homeland
>LITERAL word of God so no modernist cuck interpretations
>women taught to respect husband and be modest, this becomes part of the culture
>1400 years of btfo'ing christcucks and idolatry

You can see her face when you are interested in marriage
what kind of job was that?

>all these assmad christcucks crying because their religion is for pansies

This

> I need absurd mythologies to tell me how to live because I'm a follower and a moron.

Drown in your own piss. I will be on the front lines to kill you all

tip harder faggot

We'll just disguise white sharia under the islam flag to BTFO PC Culture

Reminder that Islam was created by an autistic man child and all Muslims are subhuman

Is Bible the oldest lie known to man?

>Implying Islam didn't exist since Abraham (sws)
Islam means submission to God, burger.

Oh ok I see, too bad most muslim men will select one that's underage since they idealize a thieving rapist who fucked a nine year old. Also a shame the mentally deficient descendants of the civilization of Newton, Poincare, Darwin as well as many other will fall for the ideology of dune coons who think "math is from the devil".

fragrance modeling at nordstrom

the jews rejected Christ goy they killed him.

hey shlomo

kys Islam fag

>All of these shitskins itt pretending to be white
Top kek.
>I agree my fellow white man let's all join the barbarous religion of brown savages
>Good idea my white friend! *Jewish tricks intensify*

When I stopped rejecting loaded questions out of hand, and became a mindless drone like OP.

Islam was created to make the arabs all part of the same group, and easily manipulate them, as well at stucking their values and techno. advance on the same level for centuries.

Fuck off, Satan, you're drunk.

>A whole thread on bullshit
Too bad taqiyya means hiding faith to avoid death or persecution and is mostly taught by Shias

Internet islamologists are truly funny

DONT JOIN ISLAM GOYIM, IF WHITES AND ARABS TEAM UP THEY WILL DESTROY US ITS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH

wuh gwon mon?

Funny thing is that the biggest Islamic populations are in Indonesia and Bangladesh yet the cousin marriage rate is low there.
You still don't now that Arabs represent 20% of the Islamic population on Earth?

modeling with a hijab?

>math is from the devil
aver heard of Algebra nigger? its an arabic name

>shown clear PROOF that it's not true
>STILL repeats the usual taqiyya bullshit
piece of shit of a mudslime. Nobody believes your lying, cowardly words.

Islam means only "submission". As many mudshit words, it has a double meaning: submission to God but also submission of kafirs.

>let me teach you about your religion

You realize you are still outnumbered by Chinese and they hate you worse than we do?

>When did you realize islam is fucking based
When they joined hands with the SJW's.
Embraced lgbtq (((culture))) and victimhood.
Cried with the feminists.
Stole and lied to get benefits.
And started to murder children and their contribution to the demise of the white race.

soooo based..

around this august

In the kitchen cooking food for my white son.

Where's your fleshlight, ahmed?

>implying whites and arabs will get along if they follow the same religion
Whites and arabs don't even get along with themselves, the arabs being far more barbarous and cruel to one another than whites are.

Stop kidding yourself and blaming the big bad jew. If Arabs could work together properly they could wipe out Israel in a year but instead you choose to butcher your own kind for interpretting the same book slightly differently.

china is a paper tiger

>Internet islamologists are truly funny
Especially when they DEMONSTRATE with islamic sources that you're lying, piece of shit.
SO FUCKING FUNNY.

>daily MIDF thread

have you ever been to a fragrance store
theres people there who look pretty and show you the newest fragrance
those are private contractors the individual fragrance companies send to market their fragrances

ISLAM IS BAD GOYIM THEYRE ANTISEMITIC DONT JOIN ISLAM, JUST LET THEM IN YOUR COUNTRIES

No, it's:
>let me show you with sources and citations from your own holy texts and legal manuals that you're LYING.

>MIDF
good one kike

that bitch needs to be a better housekeeper

What then fuck do you know degenerate, you don't evne know your own religion.
Muslims in Europe LIE, STEAL and MURDER, both from each other and the people they are supposed to be a "good example" for.
Islam is Identity Politics and strangely loved by feminists.

RELIGION

OF

AUTISM

this has some truth to it but mostly its either bullshit form weak sources or misinterpretation from the op it can be refuted but its going to be long

>submitting to the elaborate power scheme that a psychotic raider from 1400 years ago instated so he could stay safe from criticism and get his dick wet and which has since then self-perpetuated despite having served its purpose, enslaving billions of people to the forgotten whims of a corpse
>not cucked

Choose exactly one.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

oh, how hot was she? what ethnicity?

Yes, even funnier when your only islamic source is reliance of the traveller which is a manual for ONE fiqh (the shafi'i) where it's imams discussing things and not the prophet or even the Quran.
Indeed user, so fucking funny.

As soon as white men became islamists it would just turn into Christianity tier because regardless of your faith white men will be hated on

a couple years ago
christianity had a good run but it's time to move on

based

Arabic name yes, after arabs recovered old western works and decided to "invent" them. While Islam tolerated science and math early on, they very rapidly changed their tune.

I didn't wrote the Quran, mehmet.

>weak sources
>quran
>sahih ahadith from the 6 most reliable collections
>fiqh manuals
>weak sources
>denying the evidence even in the face of it
>defending the most retarded, murderous cult in history
>this much autistic brainwashing
Kindly drown yourself in pig diarrhea, lying piece of shit of a mudslime.

>it's time to move on
It sure is, move to mecca or shut up!

Nothing looks more faggy than a white dude larping as a Muslim. Congrats on finding a way to make neckbeards even more chick-repellent than normal.

and? so?
>wahhh muh NAP i want to be able to be a degenerate

Daily slide thread, daily sage.

>tfw I convert to Islam and become a math teacher in Britain
>tfw I'm a radical member of the Al Gebra cell
>tfw my home gets raided
>tfw Homeland Security finds a compass, a ruler, and a protractor in my apartment
>tfw I'm sent to Guantanamo for having Weapons of Math Instruction

it's beta.

WHAT IS THIS JEWERY
CEASE AND DESIST

>your only islamic source
So the quran, the Sirat, the ahadith, hundreds of fatwas and 2 fiqh manuals (Reliance of the traveller and A Summary Of Islamic Jurisprudence) are only ONE SOURCE in the fantastic muslimland?

You mudshits are wonderful in math.

>but... but... only one fiqh manual... they're only imams discussing things
And they don't base every single one of their rulings on the quran and the sunnah, right? They don't quote all the relevant verses and ahadith to justify every one of their decisions, right?
They just make shit up, right?

(And as you know perfectly well, the shafi school's ruling are pretty much identical to the other 3 madhhab, except for a few insignificant differences which the manual NOTICES and explains, when they rarely occurr.)

Nice taqiyya, lying inbred faggot.

>The best tool against Jewry is Jewry