Is it bad that I thought 'good'?

it made the right choice

why does Reddit always post fake posts?

Who goes on Reddit one day after a very close loved one has just died to inform everyone? Is this normal? I would be mourning for weeks if my beloved fiance died. I mean WTF!

fake news but a dead tranny is a good tranny

good

Social media is a strange beast. People inherently want someone to confide in and share their struggles with. When no one is immediately available the internet provides an outlet.
Or it could be faked for that sweet karma

lol

At the same time you dump all your shit out on it and people beat the shit out of you for it.

came in here to say this

>Is it bad to want others to suffer and die?
Yes... Yes it is.

I don't want them to suffer... wtf? I just don't see them as equals.

They are inferior and won't admit they have a mental disease. It's either that or they're attention seekers, like that 12 year old m-f, who after 2 years decided they wanted to change back.

I'm not inhumane, but I don't think they're sane.

>I don't want them to suffer...
So you just want them to die? That's not a lot better, nor is it humane

Some people need to die.

I'm only sorry that these people are being led to their own deaths by virtue signalers who don't care about them at all.

Better to die without suffering wouldn't you say? Suffering a quick death is better than suffering for ages before dropping dead

> it can get better, you don't have to leave
For mentally ill, self mutilated freaks it will never get better.

Turns or that when you just cut someone's dick off instead of actually helping them they kill themselves. Who could have guessed.

So...it was a dude... pretending to be a girl? Are you a dude too, or are you a girl pretending to be a dude?

Life is full of suffering, but it's still worth living. I'm happy to be alive despite being a tranny.

One less of them = One more for the good guys.

But you being alive is causing me suffering. Can't you do the moral and responsible thing by suck starting a shotgun?

If you suicide, then you failed to overcome your demons and deserve your the fate you've given yourself.

>But you being alive is causing me suffering.
Easy mistake to make but I think that's actually caused by you being a fuckin pussy

Yeah, it's kinda bad.
It means you are obsessed with the private life of others, which is an indicator for not having any life on your own.

God damn you're right all I do is study, walk my dogs, hang out with girlfriend, work, and play video games! My life sucks!

This.

I'd be out downing liqour and trying to score drugs.

KYS degenerate...preferably NOW!

Anyone who thinks this is a good thing is doing ((((their))) dirty work. This is exactly what they want. These people need mental help.

oh shit some romanian ideologue on a chinese cartoons forum said i should kill myself, guess i'll do it then!