Why do Zionist Jews always deny the truth even when exposed by their own people?

>Jews of North Africa and the Middle East were also needed “as cannon and demographic fodder” for the state, in the words of Hanna Braun, a Hagana member involved with bringing them into Israel, and so campaigns of misinformation, intimidation, and false-flag ‘Arab’ terrorism were used to get them to leave their homelands. A punitive exit tax and loss of original citizenship kept many from returning home once the deceit was exposed; and especially in the case of Iraq, there was little left of ‘home’ to which to return, as Israel’s manufactured exodus had effectively destroyed the ancient native Jewish community.
>
>Braun, Weeds, 82-83; and the author’s conversations with Ms. Braun in London, 2007.

youtu.be/1Rk1dAIhiVc?t=20m10s (Starts at 20:10)

archive.is/C3Hgu
(Haaretz newspaper)

>However, at least one activist from the Zionist underground, Yosef Beit-Halahmi, did apparently carry out several terror attacks after the arrest of his comrades, in the hope of proving to the Iraqi authorities that the detainees were not involved in these actions. This is the first time someone involved in the episode is confirming that members of the Zionist underground did commit bombings in Baghdad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because jews are pure evil.

Jews are eternal believers of dissolution and destruction. They believe themselves to be a force of good and "balance" in this world that destroys authoritative institutions on the basis that there is no true authority other than god and humanity cannot make progress without the jews being their sole masters.

So he got cucked by left arab propaganda? Of course he gets expelled.

Why do you kikes always larp with Nazi flag? It's obvious as hell, you're not fooling anyone.

Really, what dont You understand, or are You leftist shills?
Name an arab muslim state that can maintain order without a military "dictatorship"

I want to believe that it's because truths about yourself are harder to accept than truths about others. But there has to come a time ehen this excuse is no longer acceptable. The question is: when?

Lol, i know a leftist shill when i see one. You clearly missed todays speech in UN and Netanyahus answer? Haha you fucking muzzie twat. GTFO Canada, brownskin.

Dumb kike, I'm not lefty or a muzzie and I don't see how that has anything to do with the topic.

If I stepped foot out of Canada it would be to exterminate your parasite family in Israel.

Is it schizophrenia You suffer from?
If You knew Trump and Netanyahu are pals, why'd You even post that retarded image? Like, You gave yourself away immediately, leftist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

The funny thing is that you kikes always destabilize the surrounding region and try to extinguish any hint of progress or democracy in Arab countries so that you can make that exact claim whether it was Gama abdel Nasser or Assad.

Bitch why are you even trying to larp as a nationalist you fucking parasite kike. Real nationalists respect nationalism of all races and people's, Zionists are the destroyer of nations. They destroy nation after nation and only support nationalism for Israel, globalism and degeneracy for the goyim.

Go fuck yourself kike, I will personally neck you when time comes.

Plus why the fuck would I watch a speech with Trump and Netanyahu, two fucking kikes that need to be exterminated. Fucking obvious JIDF shill.

It's clear You have the temperament of a monkey, Abdul.
Yeah, like the Third Reich respected France's nationalism or Poland's nationalism.
You're not fooling anyone, arab mudskin/leftyshill. One can clearly see why Israel have to keep watch on Your inbred cousins in Gaza.
Haavara agreement FTW!

Yeah so typical kike is slandering the Third Reich while larping as natsoc. Fucking deceiving subverting kikes as usual; destroyers of nations, parasites. Your time is coming soon David.

>Live Schizophrenia

It will happen again soon kike.

Sup Forums knows who blasting multicult at our kids, who funds the ngos, who attacks every pro-white group, who sponsors the refugees, etc. When the muds get packed into shipping containers and sent to the desert the yids will be packed in with them.

The leaf is right. Kikes hate Evangelical Christians more than they hate Muslims. This d&c desert trash vs. desert trash narrative doesn't fool anyone here. You both need to get the fuck out of the west.

>Kikes hate Evangelical Christians more than they hate Muslims.

>who is blasting multicult at our kids

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Kikes hate Christians in general more than they hate Muslims but they need to leech off them at the moment so they hide their hatred.