Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Would you deny rational thought and reason if it conflicted with your culture?

It's reasonable to assume that a large group of people incompatible with our culture coming into our countries is worse than superstitions which can be solved from within.

results btw

Trick question

Maintaining our culture is reasonable

My culture is reason

What if your culture was created by Enlightenment thinkers and is therefore reasonable by design.

neutral

>fence-sitter

unironically fired up my neurons. activated my almonds. captivated my cashews. whammied my walnuts. pissed in my pistachios.

Listen you nigger, the exact definition of what is "reason" is up for grabs and up for sale. Climate change, Keynesian economics, and denial of human neurological diversity are beliefs held by most professors at all majors universities. Yet these beliefs are trash.

America has been and will always be a puritanical theocracy led by elitist faggots. You're culture is a cesspool of goonery and thievery and nigger kike shit.

I choose reason, but "reason" does not mean the same thing to me that it does to you. Reason is upholding civilization by not letting niggers in, and not letting international corporations sexual assault lady liberty.

Nobody is reasonable. Nihilism is reason, but you can't live your life like that. You have to have some sort of irrationality, some goal or delusion that you cling to. The idea that reason and culture are opposed to each other is dubious-- aesthetics are not in the playing arena of reason, so I hope we can keep our art. But I would choose reason. The christcucks have done too much damage.

agree

Took this test, it decided I was a neoliberal when I'm a white nationalist constitutional conservative.

The questions were very bad.

disagree

like if you eat durians a lot thats cool but dont expect us not to think it smells like dead bodies and your village smells like a sewer with all those durian trees

This.
People need a common ground to keep societies functional. If you value survival, then maintaining your culture is rational.

>implying maintaining your culture is unreasonable
that's some white belt jewjitsu shit

What about logic though, or that is... problematic?

i reason we oughta maintain our culture

It says I'm a neocon but I don't wanna be...

I said things like "we don't have to justify foreign wars." WTF that means I support Iraq???

baka

The culture is reasonable.

According to previous 8values threads only 1/9 people on Sup Forums post Reddit invasion get Fascism as a result. While only 1/20 people on Sup Forums post Reddit invasion get Nazism as a result.

this is reasonable culture

But my culture and rational thought go hand in hand.
It's the left that has alienated itself from all rationality.

>tradition and progress opposed
I just realized how much I want to kill whoever designed this test.

>traditional culture is unreasonable
>Tradition vs Progress

Gee I wonder who made this website

>2017
>still using these shitty tests with trick questions

disagree.

my 'culture' is the enlightenment values, the two go hand in hand

Strongly disagree

Reason without culture - how can it be?

It's reasonable to maintain our culture and promote ethnonationalism.

This question is jewish

the fact that quiz thinks the two are mutually exclusive is infuriating

why do these questions try to create an association between cultural preservation and being unreasonable?

you cant learn and grow if you think you already hold an answer to everything

technically, it does neither of those things, which is why it's so hard to call this stuff out for what it is and not look crazy to the average person. it's not making a claim, or implying that maintaining culture is unreasonable, but it's putting that association in your head.

see

>people that still cling to the idea of rationalism
>even though empiricism beat rationalism over 3 centuries ago

fuck off

I'm American. I have no culture.

that's a trick question. give me an example of a rationale above maintaining your own culture.

r8

It's reasonable to assume that the form of reason we used up until now created this culture. Take the implications of tjat as you will. Does it suggest reason has been perverted? Or that culture has went amiss by way of this reasoning? That reason should be abandoned in favor of demagoguery?

Hmm... really makes you think.

They are opposed. A balance can be found between them, but ultimately, tradition is antithetical to progress.

>American culture penetrated foreign culture to levels of such ubiquity that it was mistaken for being the default conclusion of all cultures
Don't trick yourself Ameribro, Anglosphere culture is very real and very unique. For better or worse.

no

bretty good

Humans are not blank slates. They are evolved to exist inside of a certain environment-- culture. If you destroy the culture you debase humanity itself.

Social traditions give us a pattern to manage our emotions, and understand our identity as a continuous entity stretching into the past and future. It helps people stay oriented in a very confusing world. It's possible to abandon traditions and still thrive, but it takes extreme and radically honest self-knowledge, which most people do not have. AT ALL

And if you want to build a new society, like the Marxists did, it takes not only radical self-knowledge, but extreme humility as well, because you have no idea what will work for other people. Because other people ARE NOT LIKE YOU and all the wishing and reeducation and browbeating in the world won't change that. Trying to will make you a tyrant.

Traditions aren't just random rituals-- they're a tried and true, evolved plan for how to behave in the world in a way that has, if not a great result, at least not a horrible one. You don't understand all the psychological factors that went into their instantiation, you mess with them at your extreme peril.

As if the masses are smart enough to understand reason.

LMAO.

This question is flawed. Maintaining my culture is a reasonable position, and my culture is reasonable/rational.

the implication being that it isn't reasonable to maintain our culture. subtle.

For example, we always assumed the reason to avoid sex before marriage was because we couldn't control pregnancy. Once we COULD control getting pregnant, we assumed the reasons for those old rules were no longer valid, so all bets were off.

But it turns out we aren't supposed to be a tournament species (sexually promiscuous), at least not in normal times. Promiscuity, harem building, is reserved for times when either nature is so good to us we don't need a society at all, or as a response to extreme strife, like during wartime.

We are a pair bonding species. Women especially need to have a secure, preferably lifelong, bonded relationship to be happy, preferably one that includes children. Men have this to a lesser extent, but there's massive overlap-- what's more important for men is that they don't have their nuts bugging them every hour of the day to make sure they get to have sex and reproduce, and can turn their attention to building society and all that jazz, so they're happier and more fulfilled as a result too.

That last point is especially pernicious, and seems to at least partially explain a LOT of crap that has started happening lately-- extended adolescence, virtue signaling, workplaces where social hierarchy is the most important thing, productivity is in the toilet etc.

The pill wasn't a mistake-- it was just inevitable. If it didn't come out when it did, it was still comingg eventually. It was nature cutting us loose, putting more of the responsibility upon us to manage our behavior.

I agree mostly, but nihilism isn't reasonable, it's just a philosophical outlook on life. To say its reasonable is to accidentally buy into the lies of our modern-day nihilistic culture. We've been trained to associate nihilism with science and reality, but nihilism is just a lense to view reality through. It's no more valid than any other philosophy.

>Would you deny rational thought and reason if it conflicted with your culture

My "culture" was built on rational thought and reason.

It's liberal city-dwelling retard culture that believes "rational thought" consists of 72 genders and calling anyone who disagrees "anti-science".

this

The white culture is a culture of reason. We have advanced reason for thousands of years and created civilization in the process. If you're white the question is meaningless.

>The christcucks have done too much damage.
And what would we be without christianity?

Reason supports the modernist world view that built the West for the last 600 years.

Why do you think Postmodernists strive so hard to eliminate reason, truth, and reality?

It's all about destroying the west.

These tests are retarded and those who post their results are just making alphabet agency user's job easier than it should be

Give me an example in which maintaining your culture is unreasonable. I can't think of any.

>Would you deny rational thought and reason if it conflicted with your culture?
If we can't have rational thought, our culture is the worst shit ever. We might as well be a theocracy at that point, ffs.

what if you are nigger and have nigger culture?

>Yet these beliefs are trash.
Supply-side looks good on paper, but it's a poor allocator of scarce resources. Demand-side economics has never really been proven wrong, only poor interpretations of it by economists who can't agree on anything anyway.

t. economy major

Anyone from the middle east and niggers

Vikangz

Reason is, and ought always to be, a slave to the passions.

>economy major
Is your school to shit to teach economics? Judging by your post, it isn't hard to believe

These are good examples. I'd say that you should then not maintain it, because nigger culture itself isn't reasonable. Cultures that promote pedophilia, inbreeding, cannibalism, crime and what not should not be supported.
But sadly an example like this wouldn't fit the current state because it would rate cultures.

Depends on how people reason. It's all subjective, people will use reason to peddle absolute nonsense and at the same time it's reasonable to reason that our ancestors had good reasons for the culture they propagated even if the reason is lost on us today.

>Is your school to shit to teach economics?
Is English your first language?

>It's all about destroying the west.
The Kremlin is going to be soooo jealous!

What a loaded question.

Dude, I am full progressive, but reason comes out of traditions and culture.
Reason™ is just a tool to controll masses.

What if you are an Arab Muslim?

Phone posting can lead to a missing "o" in "too"
Retardation leads to
>t. Economy major

it is reasonable to maintain culture. What a stupid question. Thats like asking if you value self preservation or annihilation

maintain your culture until a fucking drone blasts your son in laws funeral killing you all.

I threw up at how pathetic that comic strip is. Also, checked.

Out of my way, plebs.

Reason dictates I work to preserve my culture. So my post-nationalism cuck states aren't over run and yes eventually overthrown by the hordes of the world. And replaced with a filthy brown edifice.