unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41327816

>Parsons Green bombing: Two more arrested over Tube attack
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41332867

>Owen Goes Full Brent
order-order.com/2017/09/19/owen-goes-full-brent/

>Theresa May visits Canada for post-Brexit trade talks
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41301926

>Theresa May to offer EU £30billion in 'divorce payment'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893874/Theresa-offer-EU-30billion-divorce-payment.html

>Govt to 'put pressure' on technology giants over terror
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/govt-to-put-pressure-on-technology-giants-over-terror-11038367

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

>Parsons Green Tube bomb: Police still questioning suspects
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41302284

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dF1IjU0Njc
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZGusqwKPo
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qr-uqT5IYSc
youtube.com/watch?v=wWoE7aNaKHI
youtube.com/watch?v=3GkDDfnA0fE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-41338297
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
cnqzu.com/library/Solar General/100-questions-about-fascism-oswald-mosley.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime

is for nonces

>Name a better period in history than la Belle Époque.
Pro-tip you can’t

>Berlin
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dF1IjU0Njc

>Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZGusqwKPo

>London
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ

>Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=qr-uqT5IYSc

Lads I've figured out how to keep the Ministry of Transportation of your asses over speed limits and save a tonne of British lives.

You guys need to switch to driving on the right hand side of the road. Hear me out.

When you pull out to pass someone, since you are on the left side of the road trying to see what's in the right hand lane, you need to pull your entire car out in order to see I feel there's any oncoming traffic.

Surely that simple change would save thousands of British lives each year and make Britain an overall safer place to live.

true

not true

...Anonymous (ID: FxKux0ew)
09/20/17(Wed)19:27:49 No.142256767

Agree with the sentiment Faux, going to wait till next April to hold off on complete judgment of May, for all the nonsense she talks the new immigration laws passed quietly this April were almost Australia tier. Doubt it'll bring the numbers down to the tens of thousands but it might dent the Blairite immigration trajectories.

I abuse trans and gay people here and elsewhere online because I have gender issues and am not comfortable in my sexuality.

There I said it ;-;

Had enough tbqh.

What's the crack with train gate corbyn? I thought he was proved innocent?

Also

Huge fucking migraine from no coffee today

Well at least britpol will be banned by the UN for hate speech so what little connection to humanity you had will be gone

So that's something to look forward to

youtube.com/watch?v=wWoE7aNaKHI

Powell here, Powell there, Enoch Powell everywhere

It's called the Edwardian Era.

Why did enoch learn all them languages, it's not like he was going to speak them in his ideal country ( i can understand greek and latin for old books, but not the others)

So he can deal with foreigners. They won't need to learn English if they aren't coming to live here.

>At least in Huxley's dystopia you got to be off your face on drugs and have lots of free sex.

You can do that in modern Britain if you're not completely autistic or an uggo

Whens the leage cup draw toninght?
it's not something silly again like 3 am in chinkistan?

The absolute state of the Lib Dem political party broadcast

>trying to make a 74 year old economist who has been proven wrong on everything and has a mundane name like Cable hip and cool and down with it

>BBC News just now
Beyond 100 Days runs a 5-7 minute long video about a "successfully integrated" Syrian migrant in Germany, criticising those in Germany including the AfD who oppose the decision of Angela Merkel to accept 2 million migrants into Germany.
Video segment ends, an AfD politician is introduced via videolink to be interviewed.
1 minute passes and then BREAKING NEWS she is instantly removed from the screen as we go to a Theresa May speech at the UN.
Absolutely shameless and pathetic. BBC doesn't deserve a single penny from any of us. Violently, stupidly pro-immigrant, pro-Europe, pro-Islam retards

>This Week back on tomorrow
I'm so ready for the true comfy hours to return.

So he didn't have to rely on translations of books, I believe.

>COPE on suicide watch
youtube.com/watch?v=3GkDDfnA0fE

they did the same for amw, i know she's a mong, but it's unfair to cut a 5 min interview into 1 line about nigel farage

Any Edinburgh based anons here? Particularly ones that share my love of "recreational herbs". New in town need friends and a connect

>he's an economist
I'm out.

Get legal drugs? Not really, you have to jump through hoops to get anything decent like Blues.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-41338297

The scots know how to treat women

Isn't are Neil retiring?

>legal drugs
Not legal, but certainly decriminalised

We really need to shut them down, they are blatantly anti-Western.

>kwasi kwarteng

fake name

Only from DP for now

What a load of shite.

>mfw seeing that on TV just after the news and genuinely fucking struggling to believe it was real

Got a job in China but I want to move to Norway lads

Commute.

>
Kwarteng backed United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union in the 2016 referendum.[14]

>In August 2012, Kwarteng co-authored a book with four fellow MPs Britannia Unchained. In it, the authors made controversial remarks and suggestions, as highlighted in one outlet of the national press on publication, including that "Once they enter the workplace, the British are among the worst idlers in the world...".[11] The book also argues for a radical shrinking of the welfare state in order "to return it to the contributory principle envisioned by its founder Sir William Beveridge – that you get benefits in return for contributions", according to BBC News.[9]

Kwarteng was born in London.[3] His parents migrated to the UK from Ghana as students in the 1960s.[4]

>Kwarteng attended Eton College as a King's Scholar. He then went on to the University of Cambridge where he read Classics and History at Trinity College.[5] He was a member of the team which won University Challenge in 1995 (in the first series after the programme was revived by the BBC in 1994).[4][6] He attended Harvard University on a Kennedy Scholarship, and then earned a PhD in Economic History at Cambridge University.[5]

>Prior to becoming an MP, Kwarteng worked as an analyst in financial services. He has written a book, Ghosts of Empire, about the legacy of the British Empire, published by Bloomsbury in 2011.[4] He has also co-authored (with Jonathan Dupont) the book Gridlock Nation on the causes and solutions to traffic congestion in Britain.[7]

>In 2014, he published War and Gold: A Five-Hundred-Year History of Empires, Adventures and Debt, a history of capital and the enduring ability of money – when combined with speculation – to ruin societies.[8] War and Gold has been translated into Spanish and Mandarin Chinese. In 2015 Kwarteng published Thatcher's Trial: Six Months That Defined A Leader.

why is this thread dead all the sudden
Normally fast around this time

>worked in financial services
Every time with UKIP.

Footy.

Whats the most degeneratest thing youve wanked to?

Fucking state of that line up. Our only hope is a mental being in the audience.

sports suck

Is alcohol a drug?

he's tory

Yeah that's what I said, wasn't it?

(I confused him with Kurten)

>FROOME WINS BROZE
Absolute state of BBC News. That was a headline in big red letters across the screen, not just on the banner at the bottom or something.

>Paul Mason
For fucks sake.

Yes.

Do we have any leftists that browse and/or post here?

He hasn't quit DP.

This is so shit that even the neo-marxist sodomites in the Lib Dems hate it

i want to kill myself

why are they doing party broadcast elections anyway?

why do you post this thrice a day

Do fascists count as leftists?

Didn't know Vince did Strictly.

Is there even any doubt about this conspiracy?

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>Alt-middle
How long is it to untill may ends up trying to copy trump again and call corbyn alt left

Why do you larp all day as an ancap

It's not a drug, it's a drink!

Can you give me a blowjob?

yes

not larping as an ancap any more than you're larping as a brit

Also forgot to mention but they keep refering to AfD as the "first far-right party to enter German parliament since WW2" (do you get it! cause NAZIS!!!!!!)

so your admiting anarcho-capitalism is a dead meme

>gender issues
they should offer preliminary registration as a sex offender for people like you

I don't really get this model. What exactly is mapped along the vertical axis? 'Farness'?

i don't quite think i said that, unless that person isn't actually British
i'm an actual anarcho-capitalist

((((((Correctness)))))))))

The centre is at the top, independent or mixed from both sides.

Centre Left and Centre right are the farthest opposites.

Far right and Far left, whilst different actually have a lot in common, I.E Collectivism, Dictatorship, poor as fuck, no free speech

and the horizontal axis is actual correctness?

>Alt-middle

Gotcha

>What's the crack with train gate corbyn? I thought he was proved innocent?

i'm on his side about it. virgin trains is fucking horrible. i mean it's ok if you can organise your travel days or weeks ahead of time but if you have to change your plans or if you need to go somewhere at short notice you're fucked and you'll end up standing in a corridor for five fucking hours from newcastle to kings cross

on the other hand first class is great, especially if you get one of the crew who's quite generous with the free booze. last time i went to edinburgh from london in first i could hardly stand up when i got off

tbqh it is working with corbyn
and sanders

I was emailed this a week ago and I thought it was a joke/spoof

So two shitskins fighting in /ourcorner/.

Would love to twat Paul Mason

>Not knowing the difference between BASED Virgin Trains and that shit thing that runs up the east coast owned by stagecoach branded as virgin trains
Corbyn was on the good one. Fuck him.

My BASED black Wife son just voted Trump, LIBERALS BTFO #MAGA #BLACKS4TRUMP

Good game so far. Hopefully we keep pushing for as many goals as possible

Kurten was a Chemistry teacher

musonda's goal made me nut

Halfway through Waiting for Godot.

>Fascism is dictatorship with no free speech
It was fascists that defended free speech against organized political violence - we believe in absolute free speech and association. On the other hand, conservatives and liberals are willing to concede their principles to be left alone, which is why there are now hate speech laws and churches preaching homosexuality from the pulpit. If you give Marxist agitators an inch, they will take a mile. The Abolition of Britain perfectly illustrates this, conservatives have lost every significant battle of the past 60 years because their values were weak. And now, there's nothing left for them to conserve.

Read a book before you make such stupid statements in future.
cnqzu.com/library/Solar General/100-questions-about-fascism-oswald-mosley.pdf

i can see how he got redpilled about cultural marxism their , my english teacher acted like she was actually leon trotsky

>Halfway through Waiting for Godot.
>is watching the Chelsea game as well

Unless you view everything through the lens of economics like some sort of autist, Fascism is radically Right-wing in relation to the current political dispensation.

Fuck off to Sup Forums please.

Good to see hazard back in action

tfw some sort of autist

Was a good goal, he looks like he's about 14. He really needs to get a run of games, but hes loan at real betis wasn't successful

Oh great one of those MUH NOT REAL COMMUNISM OR MUH NOT REAL FASICSM.

Look at an example of every fascist regime in the past 100 years and you will see none had free speech. Fascism doesn't work if the populus has free speech as they can spread about the truth that fascism in collective nonsense

Dont come on Britpol you little cunt when you obviously lack any political knowledge

No silly goose, I watched half of waiting for Godot before, now I'm watching the Chelsea game. Will resume watching it after the match

All ever do is tell people to fuck off, I've never seen you contribute something ever.