Explain to me why someone not born in the USA should not have the same rights as someone born here?

Explain to me why someone not born in the USA should not have the same rights as someone born here?

Because your parents contributed nothing to the country.

Enjoy ban for posting tits faggot

Because they're not American.

because they are foreigners

Do you mean a Nationalised Citizen? Or do you mean a illegal immigrant?

That's not Taylor Swift, her tits are way too big.

Neither did niggers & spics to be fair

Explain to me why I don't get the same money that the billionaires gives to their kids, I want that money.

Explain to me why a burglar who breaks into a home shouldn't have the same right to live there as the person who owns the home.

either

Explain to me why I should buy an Xbox to my wife's son

people are free to do what they want with their money (after taxes)

Because he wants one user. I can't even...

Because it is impossible, if every person on this planet used as much oil as an average American there would not be enough oil.

>Neither did niggers & spics to be fair

Slaves were awesome for the economy back then. What are you talking about.

not talking about individual homes or property.

Are you really implying white people couldn't have picked that cotton & saved money feeding niggers? Thought so.

>not talking about individual homes or property.

But that's what a country is composed of.

>Explain to me why someone not born in the USA should not have the same rights as someone born here?
Because the preamble to the constitution spell it out in no uncertain terms that this is OUR nation, and it exists solely to benefit us and our offspring, also know as "ourselves and our posterity".

Try reading a book other than harry potter.

Nations work by gathering support from their citizens and distributing that support back to their citizens. Distributing that support to non-citizens weakens the nation. Of course the nation would not desire to be weakened.

>So then why not let literally all worthless savages be citizens?

Because a nation is made of bloodlines and of culture. For the same reason that you would not want to give your life savings to send some Indian kids on the other side of the world to college, you should not want to give your nation's resources to foreigners. People work for their own benefit, their families' benefits, and their nation's benefit.

If any old street trash is allowed to simply walk into a country that has its shit together, that country will fall apart. Countries are made up of people. People from bad countries will make good countries bad.

None of this shit should have to be explained to you. We keep out undesirable people from nations for the same reason we keep them out of jobs, out of our sex lives, out of our social circles, etc. What you're asking is the same as asking "why can't a retard be a doctor" or "why can't a gangbanger be a schoolteacher"? The answer is because they're unfit.

You have a problem realizing that some people are unfit for some roles in life. Foreigners are almost always unfit for US citizenship.

BUILD WALL

so jack up the price of oil. would get close to cost of solar. many problems solved! thx

Is that pic real?

one of 1000s of examples:

do you have to show some type of ID to walk into a shopping mall in the US?

You have the same inalienable rights that all men are born with, but you don't have a right to government services.

Are you really implying white people couldn't have picked that cotton & saved money feeding niggers?

What? you could feed them 2 meals a day an give them a shed as payment. White workers demanded all that plus pay, plus if you're too rough with them they could get the sheriff on your ass.

learn your history boy.

>doesn't like tits
>calls other people faggots

>Search image on Google
>find full image
>disgusting vaginal meat flaps
DROPPED

tits are only for feeding babies and nothing else.

What are you gay?

The common law divides individuals on the property of another in three classes: invitees, licensees, and trespassers. Trespassers have no rights while on the property.

under the constitution slavery was legal and women couldn't vote. things change.

You haven't paid into the system, your parents haven't paid into the system, etc.
The USA still has among the most liberal and open immigration policy in the entire world. There are a bare minimum amount of hoops to jump through to become a citizen, basically there to keep the worst of the worst out. If you can't do even that minimum of effort, then you're literally useless to us here and you don't deserve access to all of the gibs that our govt loves to hand out.

They only have the rights if they become a legal citizen. Otherwise, they deserve no rights.

Does that mean everybody is entitled to Germany's welfare and healthcare system also? How about Switzerland's? You are some kind of one world government kike to pose such an idiotic question.

>Trespassers have no rights while on the property
If that were true, then you could legally chain someone and make them your slave for the rest of their life if they trespassed on your property.

Simple.

Become a CITIZEN and enjoy all of our rights.

Until then, fuck off, asshole.

>A racist Norwegian
How and why?

how is some poor white trash in Kentucky having 6 kids any different than that person having 0 kids and 6 kids come in from another country?

>things change.
Great! Let's change it to be "whites built this country alone, and everyone else can either fall in line or get out."

Yeah, and those things changed via amendments. A process that ensures the vast majority of people in the country are at least minimally in favor of the change to the constitution.
So I'm guessing you're saying the change you want requires an amendment right?

>Nationalized citizen
Yes, because they have fulfilled the requirements to be become a citizen, and with that all the rights, privileges, and responsibilities of.
>Illegal immigrant
FUCK NO, you're a criminal and criminals forfeit their rights.

because they're white and they descended from people who founded the country. Why does it matter if your wife has your kids or someone else's? THEY'RE JUST PEOPLE ALL PEOPLE ARE THE SAME SO GIVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO FOREIGN STRANGERS THEY DESERVE TO LIVE MORE THAN YOU

so do you draw the line on any rights or non-rights at whether or not that person was born in the US?

Please point out in the Constitution where it says "Give all your shit to niggers?"

Explain me why shills are so obvious?

SAGE

is there a similar chart for people born in Massachusetts versus born in Mississippi?

Is that real?

>Explain to me why I don't get the same money that the billionaires gives to their kids, I want that money.
You didn't earn a goddamn cent of it. Take control of yourself.

If that's what it takes, yes.

>get married
>start family
>have children
>goob gub jaboob from shittistan migrates to your neighborhood and wants to live in your house and eat all your food

Why should goob gub not have the same rights to your home and your food as your children do? What's the difference between your own children and a totally random shittistani retard? You owe him all of your money because he invaded your home, right?

>under the constitution slavery was legal
It originally had no law regarding the institution of slavery.

>things change.
The preamble of the Constitution hasnt, you ignorant faggot.

If you run into a gym because they are shooting on the street does that give you a right to start using the equipment while you are there as a non-member? Should you have a right to take a shower and sleep on a yoga mat long after the shooting is done?Should you get a slice of pizza on pizza day too?

>hurr no rights AT ALL!
I'll educate you, as your $25,000 a year school didn't.
>Criminal rights
Criminals have rights, however this is contextual based on their actions. If you continue certain actions you forfit rights.
>shooting at cops
>fleeing arrest

Under that logic you, being someone who was born in the US and is a citizen, can go into anyone's home freely and eat their food.

>I broke into your house so you owe me dinner
this is literally how leftists think