Dragon Drive

Anyone have that picture of Chibi from Dragon Drive reading a book? I think it was on the title page of the third book in the series or something.

Self-bump, GO!

Self-Bump 2, GO HARDER!!!!!

Fuckinfaggotyouwannachivbvji

Oh. Fucking thank you so much.

Any time.

Nice.

Technically this thread is relevant, it was about Manga.

It's a request, it goes on /wsr/.

>vaguely remember watching the first 5 episodes on a DVD for Dragon Drive in middleschool
>couldnt afford rest of episodes and didnt have internet back then

Should I watch it

In this case wouldn't it be either one? /wsr/'s rules don't say anything like "All worksafe requests must be posted here." Also, no need to be an asshole. Just freaking give me the image, and say "This should be in /wsr/" after.

I'd say yes.
But I have shitty taste in things...
But I'm pretty sure I'm right about this.
Yeah, watch it, couldn't hurt.

I don't know. I have watched 0 episodes of Dragon Drive, and the only reason I know about it is because I found the first 6 books in my school library in grade 5.

>Global Rule 16.
>All request threads for adult content belong on /r/, and all request threads for work-safe content belong on /wsr/, unless otherwise noted.

But aren't most posts requests? I don't often browse this board, but I do browse /X/, which frequently has people asking or requesting for stories.
But I'm a faggot so what do I know.

Dragon Drive had an anime?

Fine. You may have noticed, however, that "If someone requests an image in another thread, fulfill their request after wasting your time editing the image like a dickbag" is not a rule.

I see no reason teaching newfags about the rules can't be productive and fun at the same time.

Since I, not OP, also want this image, if I made a thread in WSR would you fulfill that request?

>not OP
Sure.
>if I made a thread in WSR would you fulfill that request?
Going to sleep now, so no. Night.

Fun? You shouldn't have derived any enjoyment from editing or posting that picture. The only thing you could be getting pleasure from is this argument. And there was no saying whether I was going to start an argument. So what would have made the most sense is if you just gave me the image and educated me after.

Fucking shit Mikey you're too goddamn feisty

>wah be nice to me

Oh shit he called you a faggot

That was meant for Instagram. I must be more tired than I think. Fuck.

Welp, looks like I'm beaten. Nothing I can do about being called a fag, might as well kill myself.

Holy shit you are aggressive when you're anonymous

Stop. Please.

No. I will never stop.
You know what you need to do now don't you?