Dylann Roof being railroaded

The court is denying his request to have different lawyers appointed since his current ones are a kike and a poo in loo.

>Roof called the lawyers appealing against his death sentence his “political and biological enemies.”

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/403988-dylann-roof-laywers-indian-jewish/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139008559/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot the link

rt.com/usa/403988-dylann-roof-laywers-indian-jewish/

What a guy. Also Checked.

He shot people in a church. He's a degenerate retard.

Nigger detected.

I agree that he picked wrong targets, but I'm not the one going out and shooting people. So he probably has every right to call us idiot fence sitters.

also this, niggers aren't people. Blacks in America are guests, not Americans.

Holy fuck this thread, what did kek mean by this? Race war now?

People that go to church think death is going to the best place ever (heaven)

now that's what you call a holy service

He's right. How fucking ridiculous, I bet they had a good laugh setting that up.

>Roof called the lawyers appealing against his death sentence his “political and biological enemies.”
Based.

>rt.com/usa/403988-dylann-roof-laywers-indian-jewish/

Oh sweet jesus christ.

Dylan Roof is a fag but they are making an example of him and that should have all civilized people concerned.

You son of a bitch. You win this round. I'll be back though, and in far greater numbers...

Gotta say, I've noticed in interactions I have with blacks, it's like finding the missing link.

his little spergout kicked off the moral crusade against confederate symbols and monuments, he's not our guy, fuck him

what did kek mean by this?
i'm confused

>they are making an example of him
In what sense? I haven't really been following the trial

Good luck finding a lawyer who isn't a kike on some level...

Setting up grounds for an appeal.

Can't goof the roof

No he killed a democrat senator. When will this meme end?

Fuck that, he shot a bunch of old niggers that were already finished shottong out kids, ontop of that they were in a church, you know, the place where the least shitty niggers congregate.

He could have went coon hunting in detroit and still be walking free.

He killed people funding and leading BLM

He is more than welcome to hire personal counsel. You have a right to a lawyer, not a right to keep re-rolling them until you get one you like.

>I agree that he picked wrong targets
Not really. Churches are the organizational backbone of black politics. And this one was led by a BLM politician.

The only problem with Roof is that even if he gets only white lawyers who knows what kind of cucks they are?

They could be even bigger racial traitors then the Jew or the Indian as if they somehow let Roof off their careers would be over.

And that has been very good for us. He did us a big favor and advanced right wing politics a lot. One of the goals of terrorism is to bait your enemy into overreaching in response.

bowlcut = false flag

omg you kind of have a point, racist as fuck but still you are right

The Indian would probably not be that bad, since most Indians are extremely racist.

user, not everyone can graduate abortion school.

That white nigger deserves to die. He's clearly got fetal alcohol syndrome, just watch his confession tape he has to be retarded.

it's a hoax you fucking morons

You have a right to fair and competent representation which cannot happen under these circumstances.

Dylan killed black people, niggers are the scum who sell drugs and go on welfare to feed their 6 keeds. The men and women he killed were decent peopel with normal lives, most of them retired or lower-middle class employed.

>black
>people

No they were funding BLM and leading it.

There is a difference?

They still don't belong in our ethnostate.

niggers should be exterminated. he did nothing wrong

He's got 3 options:
1. Death sentence.
2. Life without parole.
3. Life sentence.

Whether he serves it in a jail getting Bubba's BBC up his ass nightly or in a straight jacket in a padded cell after an insanity plea is really secondary. Death Row might be better for him just so he doesn't get shived two weeks in.

It doesn't matter who the lawyer is, he admitted to the crime and there's a load of evidence against him. He could hire sharks from Offices of Goldberg and Goldberg, and the best they could do is maybe 25 years.

Reminder that Dylann Roof is legitimately, unironically autistic

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139008559/

He fucked up by shooting nigs in a church, He should ahve just gone to the ghetto and shot nigs in their own element if he wanted to be a hero

>Dylan killed black people
All Blacks are niggers even the good ones.

There are a few good niggers and a hell of alot of garbage ones and i can saw going to church does not exclude you from being a shit nigger (it might be easier to rationalize being one because Jesus saves you from your own action).
>niggers are the scum who sell drugs and go on welfare to feed their 6 keeds
No a nigger is one with more then X amount of negro DNA or someone classified as a non negro nigger (aka Island nigger, praire nigger, Irish nigger).
>The men and women he killed were decent peopel with normal lives,
Who fucking cares? the only way Roof fucked up is he did not kill young niggers as these niggers already reproduced.

Is that the OP that did threads about Hitler, Goebbels, McVeigh, etc.?

>niggers
>people

If white people are so great how come there are no white lawyers?

This. He wouldn't have been caught either.
>go in dead of night
>dress like a ghetto nig and blacken your skin
>kill as many as you want
>flee
>cops chalk it up to gang violence
>repeat

desu this is a good move. everyone will want to virtue signal and they'll let his lawyers win so they can turn around and say "even though he considered us his mortal enemies we did everything necessary to avoid the death sentence. if dylan were to be executed that would make us no better than him" etc.

maybe this dylan kid isn't an inbred rural retard afterall

Why have a long drawn out trial. Hr obviously did it. Just double tap him in the back of the head

this is why it's a false flag.

bowl cut. shooting up a church.

it was done for shock value and to grab headlines.

You're a hero DyRo, keep fighting!

this.
Not everyone who hates your enemies is your friend.

I guess so, I mean theres links to threads like that at the bottom of the Roof thread

Black American evangelicals were the primary driving behind the dismantling of Rhodesia and South Africa

nigger """"""churches""""" is where the juice of nigger community and communism thrives see

*cough* false flag *cough*

This.

Plebs need to fuck off with their "b-but there's good niggers" tripe. Having a pet nigger is how race-mixing begins.

Dyllann "taken 9 out da welfare line" Roof

>/thread

So he's a retarded racist and not a smart racist because, if he were a smart racist he'd realize that having a jew lawyer gives him a much higher probability of a less severe sentence than if he had white lawyers.

a smart racist takes advantage of what he's been given to come out on top, a retarded one spergs out when things aren't lily white perfect.

You mean he's a man who sticks to his morals and ethics rather than act like a Jew.

You know, what white men used to do, and how we took over the world.

What did they meme by this?

But Jews are far more retarded than Whites you dumb ass nigger

>Blacks in America are guests, not Americans.

yeah guests that were dragged over to here.

I'm not for blacks in America but, the vast majority of blacks in this country have been born in this country for many generations now. less than 5% of blacks in America were born in other countries. Most blacks in America are undeniably American, the problem is that they tend to represent the worst of what this country is about rather than the best of it.

Based.

Glad prison hasn't weakened him.

He's gonna be sentenced to death no matter what anyway, might as well give everyone a hard time before you go anyway.

You can be an idealist and die even if you are smart just by refusing to play an unsavory move.

Whether he is smart or not can be independent of a particular action

>You mean he's a man who sticks to his morals and ethics rather than act like a Jew.
>You know, what white men used to do, and how we took over the world.

I'm sure some white men did that but, the white men that actually got in charge did a lot of backstabbing to get to that point. We didn't get the United States from the natives and others by being moral and ethical.

>He's a degenerate retard.
he may very well be retarded
in which case hes less accountable for his actions, obviously

>they tend to represent the worst of what this country is about rather than the best of it
This is (or was) and Anglo-Saxon nation. Niggers have never been a part of that. They were farm implements that got out of control.

Asian here. Why are white people such edgelords?

You gotta give it to the guy, at least he's principled. He isn't going to back down.

>attacking niggers in a church

What he thinks he's some sort of martyr , were not sand niggers, we subtle about racism here

Most niggers are pretty unaware that they are looked at as subhuman no matter how "successful" said nigger will or was

They'll always be niggers

the British empire was built on internal competition, corporate autonomy, divide and conquer diplomacy, and superior weapons technology, and overtly not on being a bunch of moralfags

your rose-colored view of The White Past suggests moderate to severe autism

a true white hero. Why do we support these kangaroo courts again?

What difference do new lawyers possibly make in this case?
He's got nothing to leverage, no plea deal to avoid the death penalty should the prosecution pursue it.

Morals and ethnics don't apply to nonwhites

Mr. Roof probably gets a lot of respect in prison. killed 9 niggers because of white pride. ya, i bet the peckerwoods built a throne for this guy

White man here. Why nonwhite goblins feel entitled to our shit?

He'll be backing his ass down onto many cocks throughout the rest of his days. he's got that effeminate twink-y look that seems to go hand-in-hand with trumpcucks like him

How the fuck does this even become a trial.
>I killed a bunch of people now execute me.
>N...no... we can't execute you. You'll become a matyr or something. Better lock you in jail for a few years so that you can be fed enough drugs to make a recovery!
>Goldstein is right, we can't execute you. If you aren't corrected after 20 years of drugs my clinic has the right to perform a full frontal lobotomy. The government gives us millions for each one. Now man up and accept your prison sentence. Daddy needs a new pair of Khans.

No really, why are whites so edgy? Why are you all always so mad?

>literally pretending to be two different people
what did he mean by this?

We've always been. It's why our countries are the best and why our standards of living are the highest and why we FOOLISHLY give rights to animals who aren't fully human.

We walk the edge. We dare to dream. It's in our nature god damn it and it's our primary weakness. For 90% of history we have played nice, but when that same edge turns around and cuts instead of uplifting, our chimpouts make the most brutal of nigger riots look like sunday school.

You could never possibly understand the pathos of the white man. Your disgusting carpenter-ant race has never even felt sympathy for itself. Imagine being willing to sacrifice the world for another race, and then realizing that the other race doesn't feel the same way, not even a little bit. That's what whites are dealing with right now. We're trying to be martyrs and the shitskins WON'T EVEN LET US DIE. The only choice left is to go full Nazi. The only choice left is to do what the Chinese have done since the beginning of time: Starve 50 million idiots for the good of the nation.

He's not a Trump guy. This was way before that.

HE actually was low powerlevel

>shot targets in a way that makes white supremists look bad
>used a gun even though he didn't have to, helping gun removal advocates
>killed literally fucking worthless targets instead of prominent ethnicities because they where easy targets

Dorner is a far superior shooter

>had a cause, albiet an insane one with specific targets, not just people nearbye
>required basically an army to kill, wasnt afraid to draw max aggro instead of cheesing the kills
>police shot black people out of sheer fear they were Dorner

Why can't white boys into style points?

No really, why nonwhites keep swarming out nations? Why are you all so ugly and incapable of building your own soceity?

Guaranteed he's in Protective Custody, which is honestly worse than getting fucked.

because he's actually an FBI agent or more accurately, a CIA experiment of sorts.

acting lessons + persuasion (both of the positive & negative kind. both which involve the fate of his family) + mind control drugs = dylann roof

>i hate niggers, they infest our society with violence and drugs!
>i know, i should kill some of them, to fight back!
>*goes to church*

is he mentally retarded? why didn't he kill hoodlums on the street instead, why the fuck did he go to a church.

>oh no please dont kill the niggers waaaah

fuck off, libtard

>not being an accelerationist

Everything you list antagonizes the system and will cause a deeper wedge between all worthwhile whites and the system due to its backlash. The sooner get the race war kicked off the sooner we can save this country and our race. Every moment wasted on optics or delaying actions (Trump) is one step away from victory.

not an argument

arguing is for leftist cucks like you. I know I'm right so I'd rather insult you and beat you into submission.

He lost us the flag. He shot people in a church. He confessed.
>The only justice he deserves is getting gang raped by niggers ever night.

It is. niggers aren't even human and most be all wiped out. Including pale ones like Richard Spencer

I understand the jews/fbi are sabotaging your ability to cleanse the country of globalists (it would only take 200 people, really), but this is just feeding them ammunition.

dumb add mulatto subhuman who the fuck cares about "globalism", if "America nationalism" that is proposed is some cocktail of hideous mongrels desecrating the American flag by putting their nonwhite hands on it

>Walk into a church
>Kill 7 innocent people

>gets "railroaded"

Ok OP