archive.fo/S8qQG
archive.is/0IlkP
archive.fo/5nKVB
latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-graham-cassidy-20170918-story.html
archive.is/Gk8LA
pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p
youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_cyst
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

When is Trump going to end the billions in aid we give to Israel and other countries? America first!

Trump UNO

CALLE ME CALLE ME

Stop posting new threads so early faggot

Israel is a containment zone for the Jews. That aid keeps them from spreading into the rest of the world and making it even Jewier.

israel takes less than 1% of our budget

Give it back

Hillary owned it on colbert

US white pop 2015: 197,675,000 (61.6%)
US white pop 2016: 198,079,000 (61.3%)
US white pop 2017: 198,457,500 (61%)
If your representative is a republican call him let him know about demographics. Even kikhael Savage told Pence the Bolshevik democrats will sit and wait as long as it takes as long as there subversive plans remain in tact

It's also small enough for a handful of strategic nukes to scour the entire country of life once we get all the diaspora Jews to move back.

Plus it keeps them in a relatively small area. Nukes incoming.

I've noticed there are lots of gay faggots in this thread. Am I the only 6 foot 3 straight white male with a giant dick?

youtu.be/y7Vh0zXmDqA
Cowboy Bebop sucks.
And it’s weird.
I saw it when I was like 8 years old. Deeply disturbing. This scene stuck out in my mind.

bump

RIP
AND
TEAR

More then that, kikes are basically our human meat shield against mudslimes. Mudslimes may hate us, but they really hate kikes

No!
OMAE WA MU. SHIN YEIRU

What a waste of the last two digits of that post number.

Jews will maintain their own ethnostate as well as their diaspora regardless. As usual, they get the best of both worlds. It doesn't somehow get worse here if there's no Israel.

why do you people even post? it's like you're halfway between a shitpost and an actual point, in the deadzone.
either make an actual realistic point, or make a shitpost. don't make a shitty point.

Hillary who?

Such a small country...

Would be a shame if some mad man got a hold of some big bombs or even nukes, and aimed it at them...

>Israel is a "containment zone"
>Despite them having NUCLEAR MISSILES

I can't believe people seriously think this

what do you think happens if America stops protecting Israel from its enemies? We get nuked too.

>Cowboy Bebop sucks.
>And it’s weird.

Watch it again as a non 8 year old

What did they mean by this?

Ouch, off by one, shekelberg goldstein.

>le hispanic whites aren't white meme

Where do we go from here

why are you voting for mass murder Sup Forums

Who kebab or gyro expert here?

Which gyro meat should I order?
>Beef & Lamb
or
>Zabiha Halal beef

WSJ is calling the Mueller shit a scam
archive.fo/S8qQG

They are asking if obama knew about the wiretap
archive.is/0IlkP

The hill opinion piece reporting it as spying, look at this headline
>It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me
archive.fo/5nKVB

The normies are finally catching up

People are going to be asking this more and more as his presidency continues. I would work on better excuses if I were you, because I doubt the average person is going to buy it.

first for /ourphantom/

>calls others faggots
>brings up his dick

Now that I'm awake after shaking off the anesthesia did anything new happen since 10 to now? How was Pence at the UN?

Haven't seen any faggots here. Oh and prove it with pics pls.

My sides....

Here are 3 examples
shitpost: gas the kikes race war now
actual point: the jews do xyz, here is my proof
shitty post: hurr durr lets just nuke israel why isnt trump in charge of the budget
the first two are fine
the last one is fucking stupid and you should kys

Orange retard knows who's in charge. The age of the wh*tes is over.

>nuking a country that has nukes

Quick, someone spray some Frank Away before he shows up

Anyone have ice beer awoo

GRAHAM-CASSIDY BASIC GESTALT

It's a decent bill and surprisingly Federalist in design. Graham-Cassidy replaces the entire architecture of the ACA (Obamacare) and drastically reforms Medicaid and insurance subsidies. This is not "Obamacare-lite" or a quick fix. It is a different system.

1) Takes the Federal Government out of healthcare and instead redistributes existing ACA taxes (~$1.2 trillion per year) to individual states in the form of capped "block grants". Effectively it leaves healthcare to the states where it belongs and is a "Repeal without Replace" bill, as the states now create and manage their own health insurance and Medicaid programs

2) Ends both the individual and employer mandates retroactive to December 31st 2015

3) Ends the Medical Device Tax and other minor ACA taxes

4) Ends big insurance tax breaks and provides zero dollars for the existing ACA cost-sharing subsidies

5) Cuts medicaid expansion $239 billion by 2026 and redistributes Medicaid money from over-expanded blue states to red. Creates a new dynamic scoring formula for funding, rewarding fiscal responsibility. States like California will likely see a 60% decrease in Medicaid funding by 2026

6) Blocks Federal dollars being used for all abortion services except in cases of mother's life in danger, rape or incest

7) Protects pre-existing conditions under a separate program called CHIP, which forces insurers to provide bare-bones coverage in at least one affordable plan

8) Gives states flexibility to request waivers on most federal regulations to help drive down costs and premiums

As things stand, the bill has a very good chance of passing by next week. Estimates have it at ~48 votes. It needs 50 + Pence to pass. Rand is a definite "no", so the Senators to watch are McCain, Murkowski and Collins.

Source (biased tone but good journalism):

latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-graham-cassidy-20170918-story.html

archive.is/Gk8LA

They aren't.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p

NEW

>According to the Office of Immigration Statistics, 55 to 85% of attempted illegal border crossings are unsuccessful, compared to 35 to 70% from just a decade ago (this is in addition to overall attempts dropping by 78%)
>A new Obamacare repeal and replace bill, sponsored by Graham and Cassidy, will be voted on in the next two weeks by Congress - McCain seems to be on board
>DOJ to appeal Trump’s blocked executive order on sanctuary cities (the EO withholds funds from sanctuary cities - must also allow ICE access to jails + notify them when illegal immigrants are about to be released)
>The Senate has passed a $700 billion defence policy bill, backing Trump’s call for a steep increase in military spending
>The Senate has confirmed Jessie Liu as the US Attorney for the District of Columbia - she is famous for jailing a (((Rothschild)))
>Trump’s DHS is ending Temporary Protected Status for Sudanese refugees
>Food stamp usage has fallen every month of Trump’s presidency - 1.3 million less people on food stamps since beginning of term
>Trump continues to put pressure on North Korea - de-escalate or face destruction
>Senate Republicans are reportedly very close to a $1.5 trillion tax cut
>Graham - “we’ll get the votes to pass GOP Obamacare repeal bill”
>The RNC doubled the DNC in fundraising in August - $7.3 million to $3.8 million - the RNC now has $45.8 million cash on hand with $0 debt, while the DNC has $6.8 million on hand with $3.4 million in debt

Getting the government out of healthcare would reduce costs and save millions of lives every year.

Pretty short. I don't think anything significant happen, except for trump shit talking rand

What were you on the table for?

Uh did they translate that properly? Also aren't Kurds communists who attack Turks on like a daily basis???

Let me guess, you haven't seen Eva either.
youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw

>He doesn't know about Amelia Bassano

I'm a big Trump supporter and I even wear my white MAGA hat every now and then. But those shoes are ugly as fuck. You could hold a gun to my head and I would wear them

>plans to

yeah that makes a ton of sense

>"hey man we almost might potentially have enough evidence to possibly indict you... so beware!!!!"

>Halal
>ever

It stopped being funny the first time.

>not giving free healthcare to unhealthy (by their own choice) people
>same as murder

never change, twitter

I know right? If only we had defenses against retaliation.... or really cared about the cities they'd target.

They make white ones too

>>Halal

posters on Sup Forums say it's really good

Icke was right again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_cyst
Got an open incision.

Eva is overrated trash tho senpai.
Literally just 20+ episodes of how much the creator hates Otaku.

That doesn't even make sense.

I wanna make those asses great agian if you know what I mean.

>(((increased levels)))
>aka 30 times what we put in tap water
>may
Try not giving fluoride in utero.
Lemme know how your baby turns out :)

Eva a shit

Israeli Jews & American/European Jews don't really like eachother, but Zionists & globalists use both groups to subvert the west.

Israel(A British backed plan since WW1) is also used to distract Islam in the middle east.

Did threads relating to it: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Birth control causes frontal lobe damage/disorder in women.

Turkey, much like Syria & Libya are/is a country that act as "dams" between Europe and the the middle east.

MSM is trying to switch things up to not look like idiots or targets down the road.

That's it? Well, I hope you don't get too butt hurt while sitting around with us

Tfw no gay frogs

>there are people IN THIS THREAD who do not like Eva

YAAAAAAASSSSSS QUEEEEEEEN

You called every poster here a stupid fuck last thread. If we're such morons, why are you here?

Are you questioning The Master: Anno!???
No but Eva is still good though and I only brought it up because it's normie tier and if that faggot hasn't seen it then he a wrong turn at Albuquerque.

Leave

Are you sure you are replying to the right person?

really? we only send 3.8 billion a year to israel. that is literally nothing. if you people wanted to make an actual point about spending, you'd focus on something else.

Of course.

>there are people IN THIS THREAD who like eva and think any girl in the show isn't literally 3DPD tier.

I ain't gay bro but I would probably suck your dick if you aren't black ngl

Babies need fluoride??? What the fuck?

FUCK OFF Frank

>Misato
Feels good man.

It wasn't as bad as expected.

>The answer to 1984™ is $17.76
Get your water filters boys!

The Turner Diaries ends with seperatist white nationalists couping the US military, seizing control of several missile silos, nuking New York City and Tel Aviv and allowing every arab country in the middle east zerg-rush Israel and club and burn every Jew in the country to death.

If you want some light reading.

>Sound of brakes screeching

Huh. I must have had one of these in my naval a few years ago. I was wondering why all this weird stuff was coming out along with a bunch of perfectly straight hair.

good clowns get hats

AJ WAS RIGHT AGAIN

>rebuilds

into the fucking trash

Trump knows you have to tame the shrew too

? are you a fucking retard
There is WAY too much flouride exposure and the levels in water ARE proven to cause damage

what did he mean by this?

>only 3.8 billion a year
I included all countries receiving foreign aid in my post. Israel just happens to receive the most and by a large margin.