Why does this season suck so much, Sup Forums?

Why does this season suck so much, Sup Forums?

Maybe you aren't watching the right shows. It's not a slam dunk but I wouldn't say this season sucks at all.

Bro, these last couple years have had some absolutely killer seasons, and this one has plenty of variety. If you can't something to your tastes, I pity you.

shit ship

Wait for fall

watch tanaka-kun

becuzz everyone looks like Kaneki the tokyo ghoul

I'm so cancer! Xd

>Trusting Shaft with this

It's too smart for you.

>Shaft
ill pass

oh cmon Shaft did Arakawa under the Bridge good

also;
>implying that's the only good shit for fall

So what is everyone else watching and would you recommend it? Catching up with Joker Game ATM and just got caught back up with Kiznaiver earlier, both got better later on in my opinion.

its been like that since idk 10 years.

>Shaft

No.

Flying Witch
Tanaka-Kun
Netoge
Kuma Miko (if Chyuu would fucking release their goddamn episodes)
Anne Happy
Haifuri (It's a lot like Girls und Panzer, but they actually try to kill each others instead of having Deus Ex Machina Carbon)
Luluco

Flying Witch
Macross
Kuromukuro
Tonkatsu DJ
Luluco

There's Jojo this season. No way it could suck.

Kiznaiver is the only thing I'm watching this season. It's not that everything else is bad; it's just nothing else captured my interest. Until then summer comes along, I'm just catching up on my backlog.

Anne Happy
Sansha Sanyou
Kuma Miko
Macross Delta
Luluco
Haifuri
Flying Witch
Jojo

Sakamoto > Jojo

It's spring so all the studios are shitting out all their "big hits" aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Interesting stuff is for the other seasons.

Kuromukuro, Flying Witch, Kabaneri, Kiznaiver are all worth watcing imo.

Don't forget to watch your seasonal harem

>watching Kiznaiver

>anne
>sansha
>kuma
Why the fuck would you do that?

What? It's the best season since 2013

Because I like watching cute girls doing cute things, or getting bullied in case of Kuma Miko.

Sakamoto is only good as manga.

Anime has been bad easily for the past 10-15 years OP. There is maybe 1-2 shows a season that are OK time wasters for when Im depresso and bored at 2am.

its still alot better than last season

>when you watch both Kiznaiver and Mayoiga

you should try ふらいんぐうぃっち

>sucks
>Luluco

Pick one

Another case of OP having shit taste.If you think this season is bad, you haven't seen last season .

did you forget last season and the season before that?

summer is looking even shittier btw.

next season > this season

this season is great
last season sucked dick

Didn't you watch Kono-Suba?

Season had like two good shows.

what shows?

i watch 35+ airing shows a season, yes i did. because there is 1 good show doesn't magically make the rest of the season not shit.

What the hell is a furainguuicchi, why is it not spelled in katakana and why do you have a 'little i'?

Spelling in hiragana is a tradition of japanese animation. and I typed huraingwitti in KANA keyboard.

>Spelling in hiragana is a tradition of japanese animation.
>hu
>ti
>kana keyboard
Go away fag, don't use Japanese if you don't understand it.

>Why does this season suck so much, Sup Forums?

The trend continues for many anime shows to be more and more shameless as merchandising became more important than selling of videos to make profit. Shows like DearS opened new frontiers of shamelessness. That trend continued and a few years later you had even more extreme anime with Strike Witches walking around and even fighting while wearing panties and even dispensing with logic by having four ears (human and furry) to help boost marketing of strike witch furry fandom accessories and plushies. The needs of toy makers dictated plot changes, time on screen, and even certain events to occur in specific episodes. If additional marketing support is needed, then flashbacks can be inserted to provide product support.

Shows like Sword Art Online pushed the edge of Deus ex Machina and the trend continued with Mahouka. Even past harem shows had some logic in how the girls behaved or were introduced, but shows like Hundred continued to increase the amount of disregard for human behavior in their rush to push girls into the central harem male's circle of influence. More and more often, opponents even cease operation during compeition or fights so that the harem members can engage in firtatious activity or other conversation.

Konosuba and GATE

>Kiznaiver
>cute bear
>KABANE JA NAI
>Luluco
>suck

Kiznaiver actually sucks though.
Habanero will get the SnK treatment after the season is over.

who is THAT

As long as we have the KISAMA meme I am okay with with.

>after the season is over.
it's had it since before it aired. nobody expected it to be good

Because your taste is shit

>Kiznaiver actually sucks
Only for shitposter and Okade memers. And
>SnK treatment
Who cares about Sup Forums degenerates? I don't think any sane SnK fag read those threads

>who cares about Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums
fuck off back to your hugbox on /r/anime, retard.

Kiznaiver
Haifuri
JoJo
Assclass
Bakuon
Hero Academia
Habanero
Kumamiko
Mayoiga
Re:Zero
Luluco
Kuromukuro
Sansha Sanyou
And I still have a few episodes of Flying Witch and Bungou to catch up.

The 3 shows that start with K are my favourites this season (Either Kumamiko or Kiznaiver will be my AOTS). Also Re:Zero is really fun, but it isn't as good as everyone hypes it up to be.

It's a pretty decent season, not the best one, but at least I have a lot to watch.

>season suck
>image is Kiznaiver

Well speaking of sucking.

Because you only picked up one show and it was godawful. Since you're one of those people who are afraid of exploring seasons by yourself, you can't see how there are a lot of good shows this time.
Sadly, there's no cure for people like you, so enjoy not being able to enjoy anime for the rest of your life. I suggest trying a new hobby.

You mean a forced meme that gets spammed to death because someone thinks they're being funny? I'd rather have Keit-Ai spam than that.

I dropped Bakuon in favor of the manga.

>literal garbage like Tonkatsu, Tanazzzz, Unhappy moeshit, and meme trash like Luluco at the top
>fucking Kiznaiver, Joker Game, Sakamoto, and Re:Zero at the bottom

What the actual fucking shit taste?

I think things are looking up for Kiznaiver.

it's okay to have mixed feelings about sakamoto and re zero, but if you actually like kiznaiver or joker game, something's wrong.
they're perfect examples of autistic writing.

Its a meme bro

Considering user has Concrete Revolutio and Macross Delta above both that shit. I can respect his taste more compared to yours.

This

>Catching up with Joker Game ATM and just got caught back up with Kiznaiver earlier, both got better later on in my opinion

user, you're clearly fucking stupid if you like either of these our right disappointments, just watch all the other petty slice of life shit.

>you should try ふらいんぐうぃっち
Great taste, user.

>I think things are looking up for Kiznaiver.
That's because it sank so low that it only has upwards to go at this point. Even if there's a cool twist ending, that still wouldn't make up for the poorly conceived and far too slowly paced first half of the season.

>Re:Zero
>Sakamoto
>Flying Witch
>Luluco
>Netoge
>Tanaka-kun
This is a fantastic season. Don't mock it until you've at least tried all of those.

Dunno. This season had very few shows that I actually like.
Thank god next season is looking way better

Because you have shit taste

>Another stealth rec thread
Go back to you stickbundles.

Nice bump asshat.

>Shaft
>Faithful to source material
Here's your (you)