What?!?!??!?

What?!?!??!?

WE WUZ GAYS N SHEEEIT

Why you getting in our bizz nest cracka

Gay black men are the Inuits of Native Americans

>wasting thoughts trying to comprehend headlines like these
just turn on your bullshit filter and let stuff like this through unprocessed.

>Yo dawg I heard you like victim groups so I put a victim group in your victim group.

>2006 memes

Hear that cisgendered black fucks who have not completely given into their nigger genes? Once Whitey is down you are next on the menu!

I fucking called it and some nigger here said i was just a mad white boy. Straight niggers they are going to come for you too and you've been helping them like the token retards you are. You really thought they would stop at white men? You're just melanin enriched white men once whitey is gone. That's the one comfort i take in all this, if they successfully take out their boogie man (whitey) they will just create a new one to blame all their problems on and it will be whatever group they think it's stronger than the rest. Asian and latino men will be targeted too,

kek

>2006 memes
Have I really been here for 11 fucking years?

...never relax

>turning niggers gay to stop them from breeding
I support this message and/or endeavour.

quality fucking thread

I am Taqyan's Gay White Trans-Nigger adopted otherkin.

>headline from gay niggers bashing straight niggers for not being gay

what a time to be alive

Straight Black Men are [perceived oppressors] of Black People in General (including gay blacks).

>when this ends full circle and claim whites people are the black people of black people

Gay's are the women of men. Autistic, lead by the nose from their friends. Riddled with AIDS driving my insurance up.

so does the logic follow that straight white males are the niggers of white people?

This is like that famous /fit/ post where someone goes on about the tits and ass of men from a woman's perspective. Shoulders = boobs, abs=ass etc

Identity politics Inception

Blacks were taught to play Jewish tricks by the jews. But blacks aren't intelligent at all and invite criticism and animosity even if a nonbiased observer.

Jews will be done in by their pets.

>straight black men
>are the white people
>of black people

So do we need to give these absentee fathers more credit for being redpilled enough to leave the ugly back women?