Self defense thread

Given how dangerous western countries are becoming, I thought it would be a good idea to start a Self defense thread.
Do any of you guys, European, American, Australian or etc carry anything? I carry this when I go out in public and sometimes around my house.I know that guns are Illegal in Australia and are also illegal/hard to get in Europe.But I encourage all of you to find a mean to protect yourself, whether it be a knife, club, pepperspray martial art, etc.Don't let your politicians take away your sense of self preservation.
Discuss different ways of self defense ITT.
Mods, please don't delete this thread or move it to /k/.

Yes. Also, stop biting your nails, faggot.

Nice flea market knife

Got a rambone with four marigold bands and 20mm ball bearings to stick in me inner jacket pocket when going into a enriched city.

Smashes a pig's skull to pieces.

Glock G29 concealed at all times.

Inb4 >flag, different laws in Northern Ireland.

Fists of steel and the heart of a lion m8

That's not a knife. My self defense tactic is to just act crazy, spouting off crazy gibberish, lots of drooling and pants-pissing. Just become too gross to touch. And I carry a shovel. I'm Hispanic so no one questions it

Hammer and box knife

Never without this...

This man shoots his hand at your gf's ass with a slingshot, what do you?

No they're not. Where the fuck does it state you can carry a glock in Ulster?

PPW laws and no 1996 handgun ban, for starters.

So you're telling me I can jump on the ferry to Ulster, buy a handgun from a shop and legally be allowed concealed carry?

>10mm
My brethren of Negroid descent.

If you're resident in Northern Ireland and go to the police station and fill in the PPW form. You need to be a UK citizen.

Technically speaking there needs to be "good reason". This can be as tenuous as you like, really. I have mine because of where I work. Others have theirs because of their past, or their families, or they're a known minority in a certain area. Some have been victims of crime before. You can own the handgun without having it as a PPW (and therefore get past all those reasons, sporting/hobby is enough), as competitive pistol shooting is quite popular here too.

As far as I know, NI is the only jurisdiction in the world where you can sue the police if they prevent you from conecal carrying a firearm and you are harmed because of it.

Jesus, look at your hand. You're so fat you're eating yourself. You got way bigger problems than self-defense bud. Sort yourself out.

You're right user, and I'm wrong. I apologise.

>carries a shovel
>still chooses to piss himself
>no-one questions it
How often do you get robbed?

I carry a Glock 20.

Where are your fingernails?

No worries. It's quiet, like a lot of laws over here, because if the mainland press got wind of it they'd go ape.

>carrying tip down

Fucking degenerate scum. Get a proper knoife.

I was thinking about getting a glock 43 for my new CCW. I currently carry a fuckin .357 snub and that thing is like trying to hide a baseball.

What you think user?

pic related same model

Buy guns. Don't be a faggot. Your enemies have guns. If you live in a gun ban country, you've fucked yourselves by letting your government take away your most fundamental human right. Fix it.

Got this one in the small frame of what is legal here

tfw you're in one of the last few safe spaces to be able to walk around with faith alone.

I personally would never own a 9mm. I stick to 10mm's.

I knew a guy ex Sergeant in RUR I think, he was getting shit from his neighbours, north east England. He told his mates in the UVF, they came over, knocked on trouble makers door showed him a shooter. He pissed his pants. Mate told me 'you know user, he came round today and the wife opened the door expecting grief, but he said since he was mowing his lawn, did we want ours done too, saved me from a sore back user, good as gold now'. No shit.

>Fix it.
What if I don't want my enemies to have guns? Also, why would I have enemies that would actually want to shoot me?

I carry an m&p 9c. I'm skinny as fuck but it doesn't print at all.

What if you were born after they banned them?

>Faggy designed knife with edgy graphics
>Fat hand and fingers.
How can you hold things with that sandwich of a hand.

We always have pepper spray on hand (Fox Labs, max strength takedown power). In the house we have assorted fire arms and 4k+ rounds of ammo at all times, plus assorted knives and axes (for general utility but also suitable for h2h).

fixed blade is best

G29er checking in. I wouldnt trust mine for EDC, too many malfs, too picky about ammo. My G19 will eat anything you feed it.

many people tell me to get a shield if I want something that small. I might look into M&Ps.

I don't have a problem with 9mm desu, so I just might.

pretty sure you brits can own lever guns. something like the mossberg 464 would be a good option.

Honestly though how bad is the print on the 29, I wear relatively close fitting tees in the summer which is my problem for IWB carry.

I always carry a pocket knife that has a blade the size of my palm. When I'm at home (in a certain state) I can carry a pistol ( which I do if I'm out late). Don't have many non-whites near me so I'm not too worried

*whooyyyaaaaahh*

*hheeeeyoooo*

*whhhaaahhh*

*yyyaaaaahhh*

I have three live blade katanas, allowed since judo and jujitsu black belt and just bought MK400 crossbow.

I have been carrying a 43 for about a year now. Its a nice little gun. My biggest complaint is that the factory mag only holds 6, but with a new base plate that is literally a cunt hair longer holds 7. They should have just made it 7 from the get go. Other than that it is light, and slim. After carrying a 357 you might forget you have it on you from time to time. I carry concealed OWB btw.

What is a box knife? Also, nice hammer. How much does the head weigh?

>self defense thread
>weapon of choice is a glorified box cutter
>in fucking america
Fuck off to /fit/ and come back when you're 18.

Your enemies already have guns. All those military aged male refugee "women and children" flooding into Europe don't give a fuck about the gun ban and are going to get guns to use against you anyway.

I can't speak for threats against you specifically, but only because I don't know anything about your country except that it's all pretty much below sea level. Here in the US, my enemies all have guns.

One really has to have the accessories for all occasions. Evenings out in formal wear the Sig .380 is light, low profile and compact. For outdoor activities when the weather is a little chilly the ParaOrd 14+1 with several extra mags is very nice. You could handle C'ville's Antifa single handed. Activities with friends your .357 revolver is the perfect fashion accessory.

See? You have to be able to accessorize.

LET ME SHOW YOU IT'S FEATURES

Good choice. Have one in black and pic related is my current favorite. Made in Taiwan but i cant find an American made knife that i like better.

Sup Forums clearly demonstrated in the past that the most dangerous weapon of ass destruction was nunchucks.

Also the gun who fires guns that fires hammers because hammers are heavier than bullets.

Can you work to change it? Is there a movement to legalize guns for self-defense at all in the UK? You guys need to stop letting your government shit all over you while cramming terrorists down your throat and collecting your TV license fee.

...with magnets for advanced high tech

It's so obvious you never go out dude.

Sharpening your senses is more important than sharpening your blade, younglings. See the enemy before he has seen you, and you will not need to resort to violence .
Seriously just dont relax around blacks and you will do fine.

i think a box knife is what we would call an xacto blade

every day

Utility knife?

>don't want enemies to have guns

This. As much as i'd prefer to have a Glock I wouldn't want to be in a area were everyone, including my enemies, has military grade killing machines desu when shtf.

yeah. or utility blade.

What's a good self defense tool for a cuck living in cuckville (NYC)? We can't have most guns here and what we can get can't leave your house and requires a license that you renew every 6 months.
We also can't have pepper spray, tazers, SALT, switchblades, brass knuckles or kubotons and most other things.

You need a leader for that. Most people are apathetic to gun ownership in the U.K. Crossbows are legal to own but illegal to hunt with or use unless on private land. Air guns are legal but set to a certain foot per pound that changes.

UKIP.. so no.

Intredesting..

Mine

Not an issue here, because it rains about 300 days a year. I imagine if you live somewhere like Florida, or Africa, it would get frustrating.

I've not had many issues with mine. Underwood 180 grain feeds fine, but I've heard of people having a lot of failures with it.

The laws are on the books in Northern Ireland (read up the thread), and very select/strange individuals can carry on the UK mainland as civilians but it won't get adopted into regular use.

There was never a strong shooting tradition in the UK mainland. I'm sure there's a PhD in why, but it basically boils down to the fact that they industrialised before everyone else and there was never a market for firearms beyond aristocratic sporting usage, because everyone moved out of the country and into the cities. Ulster was, and is, different which is reflected in our very high gun ownership rate.

There are more gun owners as a percentage of the mainland population now than there were in 1967, when they had laxer laws than the US currently had. There's simply no attitude for it there. No lobby, no demand. It's a non starter.

Walking stick, screwdriver, and a tape measure.

What did you just say to you little punk?!

My collection.

It's a 29SF so it's a little skinnier than normal. I've set it next to a 9mm and it's only about an 1/8th inch wider. I also don't carry it at the 3:00 position, kinda around 3:30. The grip goes from sticking backward to hugging your hip a little better.

california really makes it difficult to protect yourself. nigh impossible to get concealed carry permits, and 2inch blade maximum for pocketknives in a lot of cities including mine. then they purposely import violent outsiders. it is a complete setup for conflict and destruction. i don't understand why they want us (authentic american whites) to be gone.

was talking about self defense issues with some buds and all options suck. pepper spray is lame, tazers are not guaranteed either and expensive. everything is subpar..

And your big problem is that you wouldn't restrict ownership, through legal means or otherwise.

We don't outright prevent Catholics from owning firearms, but I personally don't know a single one that has one that isn't a police officer. There isn't a gun shop in the counties with a Catholic owner, nor a range, that I know of. There's nothing outright preventing them, but it's about as unlikely as me deciding to take up hurling. I can do it, but I wouldn't be very welcome.

In the rest of the UK, it would take about all of thirty seconds before Jamal and friends were tooled up to the eyeballs.

Thanks user, I might go play with some at the range next week.

i have a WW1 german baïonnette
shit is as long as a gladius

The Nazi is mostly right. I advocate for use of firearms but awareness is paramount. I disagree with his omission of spics, however.

not my pic

>refugees have guns
I seriously doubt it.
>all my enemies have guns
Maybe you should focus less on stockpiling weapons, and more on not making enemies.

>tfw can't even own pepper spray or tasers

In the countryside not far from you, believe me, lots of people have shotguns and rifles aka Derrick Bird. Three million shotguns in the UK as a whole. Jamal and friends can have the shitties tbqh, most are lost now anyway.

Is the tape measure obfuscation for the screwdriver?

they're a joke anyway. best you could hope for is surprise spray and flee to somewhere where there's other people, or into a car etc. super lame if you are being attacked by more than one.

lol that knife's a piece of shit made in china running 3cr steel, get a real knife that you didnt buy at a gas station or flea market you dumb faggot

>using a folding knife for self defense like a fucking boy scout

Not only ineffective, you'd be beyond fucked in court.

I'm 6 foot and over 200 ibs, I usually just relied on an intimidating physical presence to avoid conflicts, now I just use the blade in my bottle opener for self defense, caus niggers, etc. now in USA are giving less and less of a fuck.

Yessir.

Get yourself kerambit. It's basically a tiger claw.

That's a sexy looking knife. How much does it usually run for?

yeah i can't imagine what it'd feel like to be a 5'5" solo qt female at night with nonwhites around. good fucking luck. donezo.

Nothing special. Just a Bodyguard 380 for daily carry and my Hinderer for opening boxes.

The British police would be literally shitting themselves from this.

Living in a gun free utopia most of us here just learn Judo or boxing to fuck up assholes when we need to. All it takes is one punch or one hip toss and they learn their lesson quick

whatever he does, he should just buy whatever ridiculous exotic joke of a toy/weapon is suggested here without ever looking up his own state and municipality's laws about them

Loop is good.
I don't take a knife seriously unless it has a loop or a handguard.
When things get messy you want the knife to stay in your hand.

wouldn't that be horribly ineffective? the claw is sharp but alone against another armed attacker even with just another knife you'd have to be much quicker than them to do real damage

Dont need self defense weapons

>curved blades are jokes

If you're in Germany, just one of these non-locking folding pocket knives like in pic related. 100% legal.

Pretty sure it slices flesh easier than a straight blade.

never get in a knife fight. one goes to the morgue and the other goes to the hospital.

When SHTF, all thugs and dangerous people will have guns.

Mosques are armories.

The Jin02 is like 15bucks on Gearbest. Nice knife.