You don't look like a turk

>you don't look like a turk
we don't even look like each other you fags. so stop telling me this fucking europeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

onedio.com/haber/miss-turkey-finalistligi-ve-ozellikle-de-ismi-ile-dikkat-ceken-genc-model-itir-esen-787241
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll have 1-20 please. Thanks.

How can you tell?

tfw no white turkish gf

>this is considered hot in t*rkey
lmfao

Turkey is a filthy genetic melting pot, a truly disgusting country that should be nuked asap

kys roachnigger

Also

17>all

Shoo shoo, t*rd

>1-9%
>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CANADA

You don't look like a turk

what does average turk in europe look like?
mexico has some white looking people too but average mexican immigrant looks pure native
these turks look more white than any group of mexicans ive seen though

Did they have electrolysis or did they shave their faces before this picture was takenm

rollin

nice get thats the one i wanted desu

Are the "dark" people in Turkey supposedly Kurds? Why not just let them have your eastern badlands and you keep the more Euro part?

re roll

re re roll

I give up

Heres this though

onedio.com/haber/miss-turkey-finalistligi-ve-ozellikle-de-ismi-ile-dikkat-ceken-genc-model-itir-esen-787241

>we don't even look like each other you fags
arr rook same

Hmm 19 is interesting the rest can stay in roachella

How long did it take to remove the facial hair from 20 of your women, Oktay?

19 of all of them?
i like 1 , 3 and 9

women here tend to do that their selves, regularly too. we might not have the most beautiful people but at least we are not a cucked up western nation which is run by feminists, which btw are not better at anything else than braiding their armpit hair. now stfu and smoke some eostrogene weed, sit on a dildo or do what ever you dutch people do, shave your tranny wife's back maybe.

rollerinoinoafadfa

rats leave the sinking ship first, hope this is an answer enough, fellow pirate

According to the supreme goatfucker we're also fascists. Don't forget fascists.

omg pakistani people are really inbred

hah, who ever called you fascists must be trying flatter you, you are too pathetic to be faschists

I just said Erdogan called us that, for kicking out your minister of family who was sent here to rile up the Turks to vote "yes" in the referendum. How's the dictatorship treating you guys, by the way?

As long as you dont get into political game or step on anyone's toes, this place is not so bad, even boring. and boring is pretty good for a 3rd wolrd rated country

rollin for 13

FPBP

Report the underage OP

no one has ever told you this

why did you bump the thread you fucking subhuman ameri mutt