Kraut/pol/ & AfD general - Disobey Edition

24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
press conference about islam
>youtube.com/watch?v=hkhj_Ww3JaU
Hart aber Fair
>youtube.com/watch?v=qI9ajODQaI0

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
wahlbeobachtung.de/
diskutiermitmir.de/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pädophilie-Debatte_(Bündnis_90/Die_Grünen)
flug.idealo.de/flugroute/Chile-CL/Deutschland-DE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€. For the most towns this is expired by now

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
>wahlbeobachtung.de/

Go Alternative for Germany! Let's hope some CDU allies overthrow Merkel as leader after the election and create a yellow-blue-black coalition!

But we already know the winner.

He'd get my Erststimme.

Not gonna lie, I would rather have Jeb than Merkel.

Why would they do that?

AfD IRL trolling

wait wtf
why does germany have so many people that support murkell?
i mean arent they aware of the stuff shes doing?
its weird

user I have the mother of all requests for you.
If you just have to, apply your photoshopping skills to every image in this thread: Make the edits neat though, don't just slap the logo over them.

No they aren't, europeans are brainwashed since birth since the (((Allied Occupation))), just look up denazification and you'll understand

Becaue Merkel is buddy buddy with two old hags who literally OWN German media:
Friede Springer (Springer SE) and Elisabeth Mohn (Bertelsmann)

kek der hebräische Gnom ist eh wieder sternhagelvoll

>we want the weeb audience xDDD
>LE AWOOVEMENT XDDDDDDDD
god you're cancer to any real, true movement

the majority of Merkel Voters are 55+.
They are indeed not aware of anything since most of them do neither use the Internet nor the Television (besides some good old Musikantenstadl).

It's the eternal Boomer and his ignorance again

Jeb is pretty chill.

The reason I basically just slap a logo on most of my AfD content is that quite simply it's easy to get burned if you don't have a spacious rectangular area in a pic. I'll do what I can though.

I think this "CDU are a pensioneer party" is a meme

We have to minimise the damage from Confederate-kun's filthy memes.
Also, anime is great and you should kill yourself.

Who wouldn't prefer any of the Republican candidates from 2016 over Merkel? She's garbage.

>Hoping Merkel gets ousted by opponents of Merkel within the CDU
It's obvious that some opponents will emerge to fight her if they think the AfD is a good opportunity.

what do we get from anime-afd memes then?
I don't think it attracts voters

Wrong. Painting them as senile elderlies isn't correct and it's not helping. Many vote for CDU out of tradition and loyalty and because they believe the establishment news that Merkel did nothing wrong.

How do you make the logo fit with the texture of the clothes like that?

So are your oldies more left wing than the youth? Or are the youth more polarised between the left and right?

Don't bother rooting for us. The only goal is to get a few seats for the AfD, that's all we can hope for and even the AfD itself stated that. Even in the best case scenario, nothing will change. We will run the country into shit again and will cry for American help.

Start a anonymous discussion on
>diskutiermitmir.de/
to help the AfD for the gerneral election.

If you want to represent the AfD in the discussion:
>be polite
>make factual arguments
>don't give them any red pills that are too hard to swallow

If you want to troll and represent another party write things like:
>RAF did nothing wrong (die linke)
>pedophilia should be legalized (die grünen)
etc.

Make Germany safe again!

Swedish man can you give us your reason for not being active on politics in your government?

>what do we get from anime-afd memes then?
Entertainment.

>I would rather have Jeb than Merkel.
(((Neocon))) nix gut

I dunno, I'm not from here.

How do we deal with the Kraut and Tea problem?

>American help
When did those fucks ever help us again?

Well the (((media))) is trusted here

Didn't he already get completely demolished?

If American help means Jeeps, GIs, PX, Rock 'n Roll, Cola, Freedom, I'm all for it.

--

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

-- Ronald Reagan

Just ignore this jewtube faggot.

We don't! We have bigger fish to fry!
The cunt is leaking subs as of now and has been obliterated in reply statements from all around the Alt-Right.

It's motivation, ease of mind and also helpful in public perception - the left uses hearts and smileys and little rabbits to hide their genocidal intentions.

fair enough

Nah we need people like him. Remember noone takes the hardest redpill from the beginning

boomer detected

Reagan words went to the right but the action always went left. Same thing for the "Iron Lady". Why? Picture gives you a clue...

Image editing skills.

(It's actually just a plain layer-effect. The main skill area is the ability to properly manipulate the pixels that are outside of the logo to make the blue multiplication area perfectly align to the clothing.)

Fürst!

It's great training for discussions, but I'm not sure many people will be convinced, especially when they look for polar opposites to match up.
But it certainly helps to combat the mental image of the "stupid neo-nazi AfD voters".

Fuck I'm retarded. Flower girl! I think maybe "We'll make Germany a nation of beautiful flowers." or something would be a good caption. Any suggestions + translations?

It's more of a West/East divide, Eastern boomers helped overthrow the GDR which had a quite oppressive internal security apparatus, Western boomers identify pretty well with cultural marxism, diversity, etc. They're proud to virtue signal how tolerant and progressive they are.

Same with the CDU here. Everyone who is still in that party should be shot, that'd go a long way towards saving Germany.

but only because of lifelong leftists brainwash and (((Holohoax))) religion

>suggestions
Yeah, maybe you could use the transform tool more.
Try a cap placement.

Here's a version with a textbox. Just write in whatever you feel like.

No, they are the ones that carried all of that bullshit into the Mainstream Media and top-tier politics.

Please remind everyone you know disliking the greens to type
"die grünen pädophil" (and variations)
into the search engine, if enough search for it it'll show up as recommended search.

Recalibrate your detector, fellow kid.

That's actually okay. Suggested text: "Mit uns gibt es tatsächlich blühende Landschaften." That refers to a promise after the reunification, "blühende Landschaften" = blooming landscapes--and they didn't came as many imagined. It referred to economic prosperity, not flowers, but then word play is obvious and okay.

The Commies in the East used to Auschwitz club as well. The boomers voting Merkel are the ones who conquered the FRG institutions for cultural marxism.

Might i get into trouble for using this one as a sticker?

yeah, but by now the chidlren of 68ers are coming into powerful positions and they have been indoctrinated their whole lives long

>2.5k likes

Exactly. They chose to do it. Also their pensions and the cost of them dying is going to fuck up our finances if there's anything left to fuck up after next year's chain migration.

this shit is fucking real

source: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pädophilie-Debatte_(Bündnis_90/Die_Grünen)

I doubt it

>germans vote nazis... AGAIN

excellent.gif

I'm quite an oldfag so:
is really everyone under 20 a weeb nowadays it seems a bit stupid and childish to me

18 Tage

Nah, didn't fit well on her cap. Not even as well as it did on her collar.

And here's the author. Forgive her, she's young and stupid.

I would like to add, that she is also ugly and fat.

CAREFUL Marek, CAREFUL

Anyone else want to fuck the anti germanness out of her?

>ywn epxerience extreme leftist femdom with this qt

I'm 21 but yeah. Western culture is shit.

>Passant
savage

Anyway, I like your contributions. Not everything works, but so didn't all of our memes for Trump work. The 90% rule applies: 90% of everything is crap. You have to produce many ideas/memes/$whatever to get a few that are good.

Babyspeck und Wendyhefte.

>she will never call you a dirty nazi while you pop her anal cherry

they literally went "what if the child consents tho"

Not this shit tier thot ples, it just drives people aways

>I'm 21
That explains a lot

Correct. I actually have a pretty legit idea for an abortion meme that I got from that site from the day before yesterday where I was trying to talk to make CDU look like a load of retards who can't speak German.

Why not? Fly over here and do it.

flug.idealo.de/flugroute/Chile-CL/Deutschland-DE/

Well the AfD is ally of the PiS...
>congratulations (to the PiS) in Poland

>I'm not the only person making these.
Who made this?

I used quotes directly copy/pasted from wikipedia for making it.
the only edited thing in the text is the "?" after "darum grün".
So there shouldn't be a problem, as you can just direct them to Wikipedia to check.

>t. confused by the concept of the internet

Tittes and juicy ass wil come to you, with FPÖ or Alternative written on them, but only if you reply

"Thanks based konfed-user"

>the AfD is so evil, they even melt down golden teeth from concentration camp victims

Its just Confederate. He doesnt really know whats going on here, doesnt represent us and doesnt really belong here but wont stop.

kek

I don't know german

Degussa also helped building the Holocaust Monument
Checkmate Anti-Germans!

degenerates